Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amala And Patrick - Hotel Weekend

"Amala and Patrick have a hotel weekend of sex and spanking"

15
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Having been thrown together again by chance after fifteen years, Amala Gupta and Patrick Lawton fully intended to stay in touch and to meet if and when possible. Their homes and jobs were about eighty miles apart and they were both very busy workwise, but they were sure that they would be able to get together again at some point.
 

Over the days that followed their time together, they had frequent phone conversations and one night they both masturbated to climax whilst in contact via zoom. Their work commitments gave them little free time, but Patrick had a free weekend coming up in three weeks, so he thought that he would see if there was any chance of them meeting.

"Hello gorgeous, I am going to be free for a weekend at the end of the month, any chance of us getting together?" asked Patrick.

"Hey baby, I would love to but a bit early to be certain. Do you mean you coming here or what?" replied Amala.

"I could do but I was thinking a couple of nights in a hotel together would be good, what do you think?" said Patrick.

"That does sound good but anywhere with you is fine with me, you sexy hunk," said Amala, whose interest in sex had reignited after Patrick had come back into her life.

They agreed to wait a few days until Amala's work schedule became clearer, but if she could make it, they would look at a hotel break.
 

Once it became clear that Amala could make it she was straight back in contact with Patrick and they eventually booked a Friday and Saturday night in a smart coastal hotel that was more or less equidistant between them.

They arranged an approximate time to meet in the hotel car park and Patrick was waiting next to his car when Amala drove in. Both their faces lit up in smiles and once Amala was stationary, Patrick went to the driver's side of her car and she opened the door and Patrick leaned forward and they kissed long and hard.

"It is so fucking good to see you again baby," purred Amala.

"It is fucking great to see you too, you gorgeous woman," said Patrick, who then realised that the giggling Amala was caressing his crotch.

"I have been longing to have your cock inside me again," said Amala as she felt Patrick's bulge.

"Better get to our room for a quick fuck before dinner," suggested Patrick.
 

They got their luggage from their cars and headed for reception, hand in hand, "I wonder if the receptionist will notice your hard-on?" giggled Amala.

"That is your fault for being so fucking sexy," replied Patrick.

If the receptionist did notice the bulge in Patrick's trousers she was discreet enough to not make it obvious as the interracial and age difference lovers checked in. They happily made their way to the lift and the room where they expected to have quite a bit of sex over the next thirty-six hours or so. They managed a quick tongue-swap in the lift before they laughingly made their way to their room and once in the room, the luggage was dropped to the floor and some serious kissing started.

They did not have too much time as they would need to shower before dinner so they each removed their own lower clothing before  Amala put her hands and the bed and presented her lovely arse indicating that she wanted to be fucked from behind as she had been the last time that they had sex.

Patrick was happy enough with that arrangement and Amala now put her upper body on the bed, raising her backside even more. Patrick teased her arse crack with his erection as he had done last time and then eased his penis into Amala's cunt and fucked swiftly.

"Um, um, yes, yes," panted Amala as her lover thrust his hips backwards and forwards as his penis slid in and out of her now saturated vagina. A few more hard and fast thrusts had Amala cumming and very soon thereafter Patrick ejaculated as the fuck that they had both been wanting since their last copulation reached its climax.

"I think we both needed that," said Patrick as he remained standing with his cock still deep inside Amala.

"Ha, well I know I did and it seemed that you did too," replied Amala, who still had her head on the bed.

They had a shower and then got dressed for dinner knowing that their next sex session later that night would probably be more sensual and less frantic. They laughed and giggled through dinner and then went to the bar for a couple of drinks. They got a few glances from an elderly couple who did not look very approving of Amala and Patrick, who were behaving a bit like giddy teenage lovers.

The last time that anyone had looked at them that disapprovingly was when Patrick's mother Susan had caught them when they returned from a fuck in the woods fifteen years previously and Amala whispered to Patrick, "I hope they don't tell your mum."

"Worse still would be if they told Fiona," replied Patrick referring to Amala's very gossipy former next-door neighbour.

Patrick had patched things up with his mother not too long after the enforced break up of his and Amala's affair but sadly, Amala had never been able to mend her relationship with her son Sunil, Patrick's former best friend.

When Amala and Patrick stood up to go back to their room, Amala looked directly at the woman and smirked, the woman hissed, "Hussy" and Amala burst into laughter.

"I think she thinks I should have my bottom smacked," said Amala to her lover.

"I think my mum thought that too about you," replied Patrick.

"Yeah, she probably did, she certainly gave my face a hell of a slap that day," recalled Amala.

"I have been a naughty boy too," said Patrick, continuing the theme.

"Yes, perhaps we should both have our bottoms smacked," said Amala.

Spanking had not featured at all in their relatively short time together, either now or fifteen years before and it had not featured in either of their lives away from each other but it was in both of their minds as they returned to their room via the lift.

They had had a quick fuck on arrival in their room earlier in the evening and had both fully intended to do some serious lovemaking now that they were back in the room but thoughts of spanking had added another dimension.

"Are you serious about me spanking you?" asked Patrick.

"Yeah sure, are you up for me spanking you too?" responded Amala.

"Yes, it sounds like fun but are we doing it now or leaving it until tomorrow?" said Patrick.

"Let's leave it until tomorrow, I fancy some slow and sensual sex tonight," replied Amala.

That was fine with Patrick, so Amala went to the bathroom and had a shower and returned naked and gorgeous. Patrick then went to the bathroom and showered and also returned naked and with his penis ready for action, especially when he saw his lover on the bed with her legs parted invitingly.

Patrick got on the bed and there was a lot of gentle kissing and caressing and Amala gave her lover's rigid penis a stroke from time to time and Patrick licked one of Amala's nipples. Patrick swung around so that his cock was above Amala's head and she took it into her mouth as he put his own mouth to work on Amala's pussy.

They orally excited each other for a while before there was another change of position and Patrick was between Amala's legs on his knees before he slid his penis into her red hot cunt. They remained locked together with only minimal movements of their hips as they slowly and gently made love.

There was a lot of exchanging tongues as Patrick's rock-hard cock was encased in Amala's tensing and loosening vagina and the lovemaking went on and on. Amala reached a climax that had been slowly building for quite some time and they again switched positions so that she was now on top and riding Patrick's cock.

The speed had now picked up and Amala came a second time before Patrick's cock fired semen into his older lover. They fell asleep very happy and sexually contented.

In the morning Amala awoke and went to the bathroom and returned to find Patrick still asleep with his limp penis resting on his left thigh. She thought of letting him sleep longer but could not resist the urge to take Patrick's cock into her mouth and he awoke to see Amala's head bobbing up and down as she worked his now erect penis.

Realising that he was awake, Amala took her mouth off his cock and said, "Morning my love."

"Good morning to you gorgeous," replied Patrick as Amala went back to her cock sucking.

"Let me fuck you," offered Patrick and Amala did not object as she stopped the blowing and moved so that she was alongside Patrick.

Patrick swung around and was above Amala and entering her cunt which had been sufficiently dampened but her enjoyment of the sucking that she had been doing. This was one of their quicker fucks, but they both came almost simultaneously, a good start to the Saturday for both of them.

They had a shower and then breakfast and then wandered around the smallish seaside town in which they were staying. It was a nice sunny day and they mostly held hands as they walked and then they sat on a bench up on a cliff overlooking the sea. They had a light meal whilst out and then gave some thought to going back to the hotel as there was some spanking to be done.

"I have never really had my arse spanked," confessed Amala as they discussed what they were going to be doing for their early evening entertainment.

Leyla_Donelly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leyla_Donelly


"Me neither, " replied Patrick, so what was soon going to happen was going to be a new experience for both of them as they established that neither of them had actually spanked anybody before either.

They got back to their room very early evening because they wanted plenty of time for the spankings and the sex that would almost certainly follow and then to have time to get showered and dressed for dinner.

"I assume these spankings are going to be on the bare bottom," said Patrick.

"Most certainly, do you want your spanking first, or do I get mine first?" replied Amala.

"I don't really mind, I will spank you first if you want," said Patrick, who was feeling quite sexually aroused at the thought of both spanking and being spanked.

"Fine with me," replied Amala as they both got themselves naked.

"I can see that you are looking forward to this," giggled Amala looking at Patrick's erection.

"Yes, aren't you?" said Patrick.

"I certainly am," said Amala as she touched her cunt with a finger and showed Patrick the wetness.

Patrick sat on a chair but wondered what he would do with his rigid cock when Amala lay across his lap, but she got in position and with a bit of adjustment they got reasonably comfortable. Patrick looked at the lovely backside that he was about to spank and he gave Amala a sort of half-hearted slap on her left cheek.

"Harder than that I hope," said Amala, so Patrick slapped her arse three or four more times but was feeling a bit self-conscious and did not put much effort into it.
 

"You had supposed to be spanking me, not caressing me," said the woman sprawled over his lap, so he then brought his hand down a few times, a bit harder and faster.

"Harder than that," instructed Amala and she got her wish as a loud SLAP resounded around the room.

That slightly stunned Amala, but she said, "Yeah, hard like that one," so Patrick promptly gave her three more SLAP SLAP SLAP.

Now he was starting to make an impression on her and she responded, "Ow, shit, that hurt."

"Did I hurt you too much?" asked a concerned Patrick.
 

"No, it is fine, keep them like that, it was just a bit of a surprise," said Amala, who was now feeling a bit of a tingle in her buttocks.

For the next couple of minutes, Patrick spanked Amala's arse and she was squirming and grunting but not complaining as the man's hand bounced off her backside. Patrick had remained erect throughout and he was now finding administering a spanking to be a huge turn-on as he continued to slap Amala's bottom.

Receiving the spanking was turning Amala on, although her arse cheeks were now starting to burn. Neither of them really knew how long the spanking should go on for but after a very hard SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, Patrick decided to stop although he was fascinated to see Amala writhing on his lap in both a bit of pain and a lot of sexual pleasure.

It took Amala a little while to realise that Patrick had stopped, but she eventually stood up and put her hands to her just spanked backside.

"Fuck, well that was something new," she said, part laughing and part sobbing.

Amala then added, "Your turn young man," but when she sat her big arse on the chair she wondered about the wisdom of taking her spanking first because she promptly squealed and jumped up again, much to Patrick's amusement.

Amala sat down again, very carefully, and squirmed a bit to get comfortable, and then beckoned Patrick over her knee.

They got his erection positioned in between Amala's thighs and she then commenced spanking him and she seemed a natural spanker because the loud SLAP SLAP SLAP that repeatedly sounded in the room could probably be heard in the adjoining rooms too.

She rapidly turned Patrick's buttocks red and he was writhing in both discomfort and pleasure as she continued to tan his arse.

Patrick was starting to worry that he might ejaculate during the spanking because he knew that he needed his erection for the fucking that would follow but, luckily perhaps, Amala stopped the spanking before his spunk spurted.

It was now Patrick's turn to rub spanked arse cheeks and he said, "Fuck, are you sure that you have not done that before?"

"Nope, am I good at it?" responded Amala.

"My bum feels like it is on fire so I suppose you are," said Patrick, still rubbing his arse.

"I need a fucking, are you ready?" said the highly aroused Amala.

"Oh yes, get on the bed and spread your legs, you hot and sexy woman," replied Patrick.

Amala did as she was told and Patrick promptly got his cock inside her. Although he had been perilously close to cumming on her lap he now controlled himself wonderfully as he twice had Amala yelling in orgasm before he finally spurted into her. Their first spanking-induced fuck had been sensational for both of them.
 

They showered and dressed and went for dinner and Amala laughed as she whispered to Patrick, "I wonder if any of the other guests are sitting on recently spanked backsides."

The couple that had seemed so disapproving the previous night were seated a few tables away and Amala laughed again as she said, "He might be but I doubt if she is,"

They went for a walk after dinner before returning to the bar for a drink or two and Amala, mischievously, made a point of saying, "Good evening," to the frosty-faced woman that did not seem to think much of Amala and Patrick being a couple.
 

They went back to their room and they showered together before bed but their kissing and caressing in the shower got them both so worked up that they, still wet from the shower, fucked hard and fast on the bathroom floor. It was not very comfortable but it was over quite quickly with them both, once again, satisfied.

Patrick was first to awake on Sunday morning and with the bedclothes pulled back, he admired the sleeping body next to him. Amala was lying on her front and Patrick was marvelling at her very full buttocks which he decided that he would like to get a closer look at, so when Amala woke up moments later, it was with the feeling of having someone kiss her arse cheeks.

"Now that is a nice way to be woken up," she purred.
 

"So is getting your cock sucked as you did to me yesterday morning," said Patrick before going back to kissing Amala's backside.

She opened her legs as Patrick was kissing her buttocks and her vagina indicated that it wanted a visitor, so, with some positioning adjustments, Patrick entered Amala from behind as he had his weight on her back.

Patrick thrust his hips rhythmically and Amala seemed to grunt with each thrust before she wailed, "Shit, fuck, I am cumming."

Patrick went on a bit longer before he too grunted as he again deposited semen in Amala's cunt.

They lay together for a while before they had to shower and dress for breakfast. They had to check out of the hotel mid-morning, although they would not be driving to their respective homes until early evening. They spent much of the day hand in hand and kissed frequently, but they knew that there would be no possibilities of sex, they had had quite a lot of it over the last two days though.

They were so happy in each other's company but with their homes being about two hours apart, getting together would always be difficult. They chatted very seriously about the future and Patrick suggested Amala sell up her successful business and move to live with him but she thought that impractical.

Apart from not wanting to sell up, she did not want to move back to the town that had a number of bad memories, along with some good ones, but mostly she explained to Patrick that because of their age difference, it could not work long term.

"Baby life is great when we are together at the moment, but I am thirty years older than you, when you are forty-five, I will be seventy-five," she pointed out.

So they had to leave it that they would stay in touch and see each other as and when they could, but that was all that they could hope for.

After a very long and loving kiss, they got into their respective cars and headed for their respective homes, both thinking of the wonderful forty-eight hours they had spent together.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments