Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember

"As I engaged in one of my husband's sexual fantasies I was able to fulfill one of my own."

138
23 Comments 23
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Although we just had a wonderful night of sex, there was something missing. I needed more. I lay beside MichaeI thinking of how to tell him. I decided to just say it and hope he wouldn't be angry with me. I gently poked my husband.

"Michael. Are you awake?"

"Uh, yea. I am now. What's wrong, Leeza?" He replied anxiously.

"Well, I was lying here thinking, and well, I think we should do it again."

"Ok, but you'll have to give me a little more time to reload," He chuckled.

"No, Michael, that's not what I meant. I was thinking we should relive your fantasy night again."

"Really, Leeza. You want to do that again?"

Michael's fantasy was to watch me suck another man's cock while he fucked me. At first, I was reluctant but after a while, I agreed to it. I didn't want to appear too anxious, but it was something I had always thought about. I guess a lot of women fantasize about being with two men at once.

"Yes. I do. I loved doing that for you and I think you liked watching me."

I was desperately hoping he would say yes. I wanted, no, I needed to feel another man's cock between my lips again.

"Sure. I mean if you really want to, I'm all for it. You were amazing the first time. I still think about it a lot."

"Aww, Michael. Thanks, babe. I don't want you to think I'm being bad or anything for wanting to do it again. But I have been thinking about it a lot too and I knew you enjoyed it as much as I did."

I rolled over, gave him a soft kiss, and whispered. "Don't be angry with me. But, I can't wait to have another man's cock cum in my mouth again."

Michael's cock stiffened against my leg as I told him my desires.I knew he wanted me to do it again as well.

"I'm not angry with you, Leeza. I love you and I can't wait to see you sucking another man's cock again. You're incredible at sucking cock and I love watching you."

"Mmm," I moaned.

I kissed him and whispered softly in his ear. "If you don't mind, I want to suck a black man's cock this time."

Michael's cock was rock hard now and pressed tight against me. I could feel it throbbing as I told him what I wanted to do.

"Wow, Leeza, Really? I would love to see a big black cock sliding in and out of your mouth. I've actually had a fantasy about that too."

"Oh, Michael. You're the best. Thank you, babe. I guess we can check off another one of your fantasies. I think it's going to be even more exciting than the first time. I can't wait."

Michael rewarded me for my request by giving me a very good fucking before we fell asleep.

I made arrangements for our second fantasy night at the same hotel where we shared our first fantasy night. It was an upscale hotel with a very intimate tavern. The bar in it was perfect for Michael to watch me seduce our next sex partner.

Three weeks passed and Michael and I were finally heading off to our fantasy hotel. I was becoming quite anxious, actually quite horny in anticipation of what awaited us.

The three-hour drive to the hotel seemed longer than the last time. I guess because this time we were excited, whereas the first time we were both a bit apprehensive.

We pulled up in front of the hotel. I couldn't believe Michael was so willing to agree to my desire to suck a black man's cock this time. I was becoming wet as I thought about it.

We checked in and were able to get the same room we had the last time. I felt a little more at ease knowing there would be familiar surroundings.

As we turned to walk to the elevator, a tall handsome black man passed by. He smiled at me and I returned a smile. I felt my skin tingle.

"He's a handsome guy, Leeza, I wonder how big his cock is?" Michael teased me.

I played along.

"I hope it's huge," I replied as I licked my lips.

We both laughed. Michael always made me feel so at ease no matter what the situation.

We arrived at our room and got our things unpacked before we headed for dinner.

I held up a short sheer black dress.

"So what do you think?" I asked Michael as I showed him the dress.

"Wow, Leeza. You will look so hot wearing that. I'm sure you'll get your man without any effort at all."

"Thanks, babe. I always love dressing sexy for you."

We had a wonderful dinner and stayed for another glass of wine. I used the wine to rid myself of any apprehension I may have about tonight.

The restaurant wasn't very crowded. That's another reason we loved this place. It had kind of an intimate ambiance.

Another glass of wine and I was ready to put all my womanly charms to work to secure a partner for Michael and I.

Michael entered the lounge first as I visited the ladies' room. He would find a seat where he would be able to keep an eye on me. He loved watching me flirt with other men and I kind of enjoyed it myself.

Before leaving the ladies room I removed my panties and threw them away. No need for them in case my intended prey would want to get a little handsy. I always hoped they would.

As I walked into the lounge, I saw Michael seated at a table near the right side of the bar. He always chose the side with the least lighting. We thought that would make my intended date for the night a little more forward.

There were only ten or so people in the lounge. Most were couples, but a few singles. The couples all chose to sit at the tables. I preferred the bar stools where I could turn towards the one I'm talking to. It also gives them easier access to me should they feel so inclined.

I was disappointed that no black men were there. Just my luck. But the night was young, still time for my fantasy guy to show up.

Michael smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders. I smiled back and motioned to the clock. Still plenty of time. Be patient, I gestured.

Each time the door of the lounge opened I glanced to see if maybe my guy was coming in. After quite a few false alarms, bingo. Two rather good-looking black men entered.

I looked their way as they approached the bar. They smiled politely as they got closer. I responded with my sexiest smile. I actually believed it worked. They walked towards me and asked if the seats were taken.

I smiled again and motioned for them to sit.

They sat on the stools next to me. I felt myself tremble a bit.

I glanced at Michael. He gave me a two-thumbs-up gesture. I just smiled at him.

"Why two thumbs up instead of the usual one? Was he suggesting I ask both of these men to join us?" I wondered to myself.

"Hmm, two strange black men at once," I smiled at the thought.

I could feel myself becoming very warm because of what I was thinking.

"Calm down, Leeza. You can do this," I reminded myself.

They ordered their drinks and settled into their stools.

"Can we buy you another wine?" They asked.

"I'd love another glass, thank you," I replied as I turned toward them.

I noticed their glance went straight to my legs as I turned. Michael always said I had hot legs. I guess he was right. My short dress had certainly garnered their attention.

"I'm Simon, by the way,"  the first one spoke.

"And I'm Marcus," said the other man.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm Leeza," I said as I extended my hand to them.

They both shook my hand gently. I thought what nice large strong hands they had. I wondered if other parts of them were as big and strong.

We shared some small talk about the weather and how nice the hotel was. I was becoming very relaxed with them. My nervousness was being washed away by the wine.

They both said they lived close and would stop at the bar before heading to the casino nearby.

"We usually have a few beers and then head to the casino to see if we can get lucky. Usually, we just end up donating to them,"  Simon said jokingly.

"What brings you here tonight, Leeza?" Marcus asked.

Should I just come out and tell them why I was there? I didn't want to scare them off by being so bold. But then I thought it was better to get to the point since they asked. What better time than now to tell them why I was there and ask them to join us.

"Actually, I'm here for you. Well, I mean my husband and I are here for you. You see, he has a fantasy of watching me perform fellatio on another man while he fucks me," I stated bluntly.

Both their jaws dropped and their eyes opened wide. I could tell they were very surprised by my response.

"Really? And which one of us did you want to join you and your husband?" Simon asked anxiously.

"I was hoping you both would. I mean if you want to, I'd love to have both of you," I replied with a smile.

"You're really serious? You want to have sex with both of us? Here? Tonight?" Marcus asked excitedly.

"I didn't say sex. I said I wanted to suck your cocks. And yes, I'm very serious. So what do you say?" I replied.

"Hell yes," Marcus answered.

"Me too, I mean yes. What man would turn down a chance to have their cock sucked by a 'smokin' hot babe like you," Simon exclaimed.

"Thank you for the compliment and thank you for agreeing to join me and my husband."

"It will be our pleasure," they replied.

"My pleasure to, I'm sure. See, you didn't have to go to the casino to get lucky," I said with a wink.

I signaled Michael with two thumbs up. He responded with a huge smile. I couldn't wait to get back to our room.

Just then, Marcus received a call.

"DAMN!! I have to go. Damn,"  Marcus said disgustedly.

"Ohh, that's a shame. I was looking forward to our night together," I replied.

Marcus looked me up and down.

"Damn, I hate to leave. Here's my card. If you are ever in the area again, please, please give me a call," he said as he kissed me.

I wrote my number on a napkin and slid it to him.

"I surely will. I'm so sorry you have to go," I replied.

Before I could say anything to Simon, my husband came over to the bar all excited. It wasn't for the night we were about to enjoy.

He had found out about the nearby casino. He loved casinos. Not that he was a big gambler money-wise but he did love to gamble.

"Leez, There's a casino down the road!" He almost shouted.

He called me Leez when he got excited.

I laughed and gave him a kiss.

"Go. Go. Have fun. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

Michael kissed me and headed out the door.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me," I said turning towards Simon.

"You mean we are still going through with this?" he asked.

"Oh yea. You agreed to be with me tonite and it looks like sex is definitely on the menu for you tonight after all."

"You are going to have sex with me without your husband being there?"

"I didn't travel for three hours to sit in a bar while my husband gambles the night away. So yes, I having sex with you tonight. That is if you want to have sex with me."

"Oh yea, I'd love to have sex with you, anytime."

"Then it settled. We're having sex tonight."

I took Simon's hand and headed out of the bar. We got a few sideways glances as we left together. I didn't mind. Let them think what they want. I was going to finally get the big black cock I'd been wishing for.

The elevator was empty as we stepped inside. I could feel Simon was a bit uneasy about being with me. I squeezed his hand tight and leaned my head on his shoulder.

The door opened and we headed for my room. I was feeling like a high school girl anticipating sex for the first time.

A warm flush came over me as we entered the room. I think I even trembled a little.

"Relax, Leeza. You got this. Make this a very special night," I told myself.

Simon closed the door behind us. He then took me by the waist and pulled me tight to him. His warm soft lips found mine. I thought mine would melt as it continued into a long passionate knee bending kiss.

He sucked my tongue into his mouth, sucking it gently in and out. I returned the favor with him as I reached down and felt his cock. As I bit and sucked his lip I could feel his cock growing in my hand.

"Mmm," I said to myself as I imagined it growing inside of me.

We stumbled towards the bed. He was as anxious as I was. No small talk. Just right to it.

As my butt reached the bed I slowly removed my lips from his. He looked deeply into my eyes. I kissed him wildly again. I could feel myself becoming very wet.

Once again I slid my lips from his. I grabbed his shirt at the waist and slowly pushed it up over his chest. He smiled as I slid it over his head and threw it to the side.

My fingers caressed his dark muscular chest. I felt his nipples. They were as hard as rocks. So were mine.

Gently I kissed his chest. Moving from side to side I made sure to suck each nipple as I began unbuckling his belt.

Pulling his belt through the loops I dropped it to the floor. My fingers unhooked the clasp on his pants and I slid them down his legs.

I leaned down as I slid them over his feet and slid them under the bed.  Looking up at Simon I saw a huge bulge in his boxers.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

"I'm actually going to get the big black cock I'd been dreaming about," I trembled at the thought.

I reached up, grabbed the top of his boxers, and began pulling them down. The huge bulge was directly in front of my face. Another tug and Oh my God. His cock sprang out and almost hit me in the face.

I was in shock. It was much bigger than I had anticipated. I think I even screamed as it sprung out. It appeared ready for action.

"Are you ok, Leeza?"

I was so embarrassed. But I think it made Simon feel very good. We both had a little laugh.

"I'm fine. More than fine. It just startled me as to how big it really is."

"I hope it's not too big for you."

"Are you kidding? It's perfect."

It really was huge. I also wondered if I could handle it. But I was sure as hell going to give it my best effort.

It was a deep chocolate brown. Beautifully shaped with a few ridged veins that stood out from its shaft. His tip was a bit larger than the shaft at the glans but then gradually narrowed to the tip. It was beautiful.

I couldn't have imagined a cock anymore perfect. Like a large smooth chocolate dessert that I couldn't wait to squeeze the creamy filling out of and into me.

As I started anxiously moving my mouth towards his dark brown monster, he reached down and pulled me upright.

"Not yet, Leeza."

His large hands slowly slid my dress off my shoulders. I could feel the cool air on my nipples as my dress slid over them. They were as hard as I ever could remember them being. I felt my dress fall to my feet.

Simon smiled as he stared at them. I felt so at ease with Simon. No apprehension at all at having a strange man ogling my tits.

"They are more beautiful than I imagined."

I wanted to say I'm pleased you like them. Before I could respond he reached out with both hands and began fondling them.

"Mmm," I moaned again.

He had me sit on the edge of the bed and slowly laid me down. Pushing my legs apart he moved between them. My mind was going wild with anticipation of what was to come next.

I didn't have to wonder for very long. He knelt between my legs and softly kissed each one from the knees up. He made me tremble as I felt his lips moving up my inner thigh. It was all I could do to not thrust my hips upward and offer him my now very wet and anxious pussy.

After a few trips up each leg, he began gently blowing on my pussy. He followed each gentle puff with a soft kiss. I was in heaven.

I couldn't control my hips any longer as I began rocking them very slowly.

Then it happened. He was French kissing my pussy.

"Oh, my God!" I squealed with pleasure.

His lips surrounded mine as he sucked them in and out of his mouth. He was truly driving me wild.

Just when I thought he couldn't possibly make me any hotter, Simon began thrusting his tongue inside me and swirling it around.

My heart was racing. I began panting like a dog on a hot summer day. I had an orgasm like I never felt before. My whole body shook as I grabbed his head and pulled him tight to me.

I couldn't stop cuming. The more I came, the deeper he thrust his tongue inside my soaking wet pussy. Again and again, my juices flowed uncontrollably.

He slowed his thrusting and began gently licking me. My orgasms were slowing. I could finally catch my breath.

After I stopped shaking, I released my grip. As he licked my juices from me, he looked up and smiled.

"My God, Simon. You are driving me crazy. I've never felt anything like that before. Now it's my turn."

I helped Simon onto the bed. His huge cock hung almost halfway down his thigh as he crawled onto the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I wanted so much to feel it inside of me.

I rolled him over onto his back and knelt between his legs. His head was resting on the pillows so he was able to look down and watch me.

Simon's cock stood straight up. I slowly reached out with one hand and touched it for the first time. It pulsed as I did. It was as anxious as I was.

I ran my fingers up and down his dark meaty shaft. It was very warm, and very smooth except for a few ridges where his blood was coursing through his veins.

It looked even larger with my small hands caressing it. Wrapping my fingers around it, I began sliding my hands up and down his shaft. I would have needed two more hands to cover it completely from its base to its tip. My fingers only managed to wrap halfway around his shaft.

I loved how Simon's cock pulsed in my hands. It felt as though it was getting ready for an eruption.

His cock was rock hard yet felt so soft and smooth in my hands. As I slid my hands up and down his massive shaft I noticed a small amount of pre-cum beginning to leak from his tip.

I rubbed my thumb through it and spread it over his tip. It made his dark cock glisten in the faint light of the room.

His breathing was becoming a little stronger and faster. I could feel his heart beating in his shaft.

I leaned down and licked the pre-cum from his tip. I loved his salty taste. My tongue swirled around his tip once and then slid down his shaft. When I reached its base, I slowly licked my way back to his tip.

After several journeys up and down his shaft, I was ready to try and take the chocolate giant into my mouth.

His entire cock was wet from my saliva. I loved how it glistened.

Placing both hands around his throbbing cock, I gently lowered my mouth and surrounded his tip with my lips.

I felt Simon tremble.

I don't think I could have taken him inside my mouth if he had been any bigger. My lips clamped tight around just his tip. I began sucking it very slowly in and out of my mouth. It felt more incredible than I had ever imagined having a large black cock in my mouth would feel.

I wanted more.

Guiding him inside me with both hands I lowered my head, sliding his hard cock deeper inside my mouth. I knew I couldn't take all of him but I wanted as much as I could handle.

I think I was able to take about half of him inside my mouth.

I could feel Simon's hips begin a slow rocking motion.

"Mmm," I thought to myself. He's all mine now.

My head bobbed up and down as I slid his cock out to its tip and then slowly back as deep as I could into my mouth. My hands slid up and down his now very hot shaft as he began rocking his hips faster.

I timed the downward movement of my mouth with his upward thrusts of hips. We were developing a very rhythmic motion.

His cock was throbbing as hard as his thrusts were becoming. I was sucking as hard as I could, as each time my mouth slid upward to his pulsating tip.

Simon reached down and placed his hands on the back of my head. I loved when the man took control.

I felt his tip expand in my mouth. I knew my mouth would soon be filled with his warm creamy cum. I do so love feeling that in my mouth.

His hips raised off the bed. I knew he was fighting cumming. I sucked harder. I slid my mouth up and down faster. My hands squeezed tighter.

"Leeza!" Simon called out my name as he moaned.

I felt his cock erupt inside of my mouth. I started to moan but he came so much it choked me. I could feel his warm load fill me and flow out of my mouth and down my chin.

Again his cock pulsed. Another creamy load blasted into my mouth. I was ready this time and was able to swallow it.

I wanted to take a deep breath but another shot of warm cum exploded in my mouth. Again I swallowed but some leaked out of my mouth again. It was just too much.

I've never had as much cum in my mouth in my life. Four, maybe five times I felt Simon pump his hot creamy cum into my mouth. I wanted to moan so loud.

For as much of his cum that was being pumped into my mouth, an equal amount of my own was flowing down my legs.

We were both panting. Our bodies were so hot I thought we would melt onto the sheets.

Finally, I felt Simon's cock begin to soften. He had finished filling me with his creamy load. As it slid from my mouth I sucked the last drop of his cum from its tip.

He looked at me and smiled as I licked his cum off my lips.

He reached down and pulled me up to him. We kissed softly. We were both exhausted.

I laid my head on his chest.  I felt his heart beating against my face. His heartbeat was slowing. Mine was too. Our breathing was becoming softer.

I closed my eyes as Simon wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

When I opened my eyes again, I looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was after 2 A.M. We had been asleep for over two hours.

I looked at Simon as he lay beneath me. It didn't seem real that I was with him.  I couldn't believe the night we just spent together.

I watched him for several minutes. He seemed so content. My eyes traced downward over his dark brown body. I leaned to one side so I could his incredible cock that I just earlier had enjoyed so much.

It was soft now but still very impressive. It retained traces of his cum and my saliva. I closed my eyes remembering how wonderful it felt when he came in my mouth.

I laid back down on him and slid up so I could kiss him. He felt my lips on his and opened his eyes. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. I smiled back and continued our kiss.

As our kissing became more intense, I felt his cock stiffening between my legs. The black beast was awoken.

I pushed myself up from Simon. His cock was now fully erect. I raised myself up so my pussy was directly above his waiting cock.

I lowered myself gently as I felt his warm tip slide between my hungry pussy lips.

"Mmm," I moaned softly as he spread me open.

My heart was pounding as I took his massive cock inside my tight pussy. Inch by inch I watched as it disappeared inside of me. When I finally had all of it in me, I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

I raised my hips and slid his cock out of me until its tip rested once again on my pussy lips. God, it felt so good.

I lowered myself back down, sliding him deep inside of me again. This time was much easier even though he was still stretching me.

My body shook as I coated his cock with my creamy flow. A few more slow rides up and down his huge cock and I was ready to do some real cock riding.

Simon was thrusting his hips upward to meet me as I slid down him. I knew it wouldn't be much longer until he pumped me full of his creamy cum.

I stared at Simon as I rode his black pole feverishly. He thrust his hips hard driving his cock deep inside me. He looked into my eyes as he gave me the best fucking I'd ever had.

"Oh good. I'm not too late," A voice said.

It was Michael. He was back from the casino. I had totally forgotten about him.

He quickly undressed and crawled onto the bed. His cock was already becoming erect from watching me ride a big black cock.

Simon continued thrusting his cock inside of me as Michael offered his cock to me.

I continued riding Simon's black beauty as I took Michael's cock in my hand and guided it toward my mouth. My lips closed tight around it as he slid it in and out of my mouth. I was literally in heaven.

Simon moaned as he thrust his cock deep into my pussy. I moaned as well as I released another flow of cum.

I pushed down on Simon so he would slow his thrusting until Michael was ready to cum.

I sucked Michael's cock hard. I wanted him to cum as Simon was cumming.

After a few minutes, I felt Michael's cock begin to pulsate.

I stopped holding Simon back. He once again was thrusting his cock deep inside me.

It wasn't long before Simon pumped his hot cum deep into my pussy. His cock pulsed several times as he shot load after load of cum into me.

Another orgasm was welling up inside of me as Michael's cock exploded its load inside my mouth. I was moaning and cuming.

I felt one last thrust from Simon as Michael delivered another load of cum into my mouth. Both my men were cumming in me at the same time.

My body shook. Oh God, it felt incredible.

Life is good. Very very good.

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments