Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Experience

"Wintertime is a great period for adventure indoors and making things cosy at home."

4
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is what happened exploring a suggestion my dear friend Tessa wrote to me in an e-mail."

Hi Tessa,

John has kept his word! This morning he arranged two 'black dicks' for me. As he says, to 'give me a turn' tomorrow starting at noon; I'm so flurried and overwhelmed by the news that I felt I had to share this with you. Though I do realize you are with your friend now and probably won't have time to check your mail or answer it in time. To be frank, I'm a bit timorous of the event, and anxious.

Anyway, John has invited the two guys from the fitness center where he goes regularly; although he knows them skin-deep, he thinks them to be good candidates for what he calls ‘the job’.

John was with them in the sauna after sports and he says they are 'very well equipped for the job'. I do hope I am physically not too tight to receive them. I told John he has to make sure they'll take their time to prepare me first before entering me.

I'll see what comes from it. John is horny as can be, he says he'll have his turn beforehand so I'm glad I have an intimate shower device for cleaning myself up before they arrive.

According to John, it will be best to keep dressing limited to my dressing gown; it might not be so sexy, but it will be very practical tomorrow morning.

Keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Feeling like a virgin right now
Love,
Joan

 

Hi Tessa,

You were right, thanks for the advice! It was a great experience with the two black guys; John enjoyed the event as much as I did, and we will definitely do this again.

In the morning we put the dinner table back to the wall and installed the double air bed in the living as we do more often when receiving intimate friends; thus, creating a snuggly place to sit or lie down comfortably directly adjacent to our sitting corner.

We furnished the bed with a sheet, a pair of cushions and a pile of small towels placed on a corner to make the bed cozy and suitable for our party.

After the room temperature was augmented to 'comfortable standards' I disrobed and handed my dressing gown to John who brought it to our bedroom as I didn't need it anymore, receiving our guests in the nude thus having the ice broken in the fastest way; I grew wet in anticipation of what was laying ahead. I only knew the skin-color of the men that I would have sex with, that John had picked out for me!

We had coffee; I added a double brandy to it to suppress my nervousness and I had a last serious point to discuss with John. I asked him if in his opinion condoms would have to be used on this occasion; to me it felt like a barrier I didn't want. In this case I preferred to flush my vagina in between rounds with a solution of coconut oil that not only tastes good and lubricates very well but is an excellent means to cleanse and prevent infections of the mucous membrane. I therefore could stay 'fresh and fruity' in the meantime for my sex partners to be.

He answered that in his opinion the guys were healthy and top fit, so it wasn't such a risk not to use them. So we decided no condoms would be used.

When the doorbell rang, John attended the door to let our guests in. He asked them to undress in the hall before entering the living room.

John took the lead by undressing himself first. Minutes later the men came in. their large dicks, a little swollen already, were swinging in front of them. This quickly attracted my attention. Their owners, in their late twenties, were looking very sexy and casual. I stood up to make acquaintance with Franklin and Josh shaking hands with them both before we were all seated. They both complimented me on my looks; I thanked them and told them I was happily surprised to be laid with a couple of handsome and potent young men that would definitely have the capacity to last several rounds and recover fast in between!

John had shown me off on his phone, including some sexy 'on the job' material before he actually proposed to have some adult fun at our place, but I didn't have any idea of what they would look like. That was John's surprise for me. As a good host but also for the purpose of producing a rapid replacement of cum, he offered drinks; Josh asked for a coke while Franklin asked for fruit juice. He looked at me and said he didn't want to spoil the taste of his sperm. It was clear what material John had shown them and I started to blush when I answered him. I definitely was going to taste that soon when we go over to the physical action part. Josh complimented me on my large labia, and said he would love to suckle on them.

Of course, I told him that seemed a wonderful idea to me too and a good way to get started, but first I wanted to see their tools from nearby and have a taste. They took their place standing on both sides of me; I really was impressed by their large, shaped dicks taking them in my hands, studying them one at a time. Their dicks went to enormous size when I started playing with them and sucking them in turn.

The size of Franklin is almost that of the arm of a toddler, having vanes like little cords lengthwise, and beautiful blueish colored glands and some promising balls that I felt in his sack hanging underneath. I freed my hands by taking his dick in my mouth and sucking him.

Josh is well hung too, his dick is bent a little upwards in an erect position. A little thinner then Franklin's with a smoother surface, a reddish head and an even larger scrotum, well provided with balls that felt almost too big to take in my mouth to suckle on them!

After my examination of their tools, we settled ourselves on the bed and started to have oral sex. After some time, when Josh was ready to enter me, John put extra lubricant in my pussy. Then he took care of my breasts, kneading them softly and pinching my nipples as he knows I like. Josh was enormous, but as he proceeded very slow, fucking slightly deeper each thrust, I was able to receive him. I kept sucking Franklin while John massaged my shoulders in my half-turned position. He continued when Franklin shot his load and although I did my utmost to swallow all, the quantity was so enormous that some cum leaked out of my mouth. After I had swallowed all the cum that I could hold in my mouth, I released his cock and swept the spilled cum into my mouth with my index finger to enjoy it to the last drop.

John offered me my glass to rinse my mouth after Josh had unloaded in me as well, but I waved him no, still enjoying the taste of Franklin's' cum. It tasted a bit like nuts and cream.

Then John handed me a towel to receive the cum that was oozing out of me after which he served snacks and drinks to us for having a well-earned break. The break was more than welcome to give us time to relax a bit and for the men to recover. We had a nice conversation and I complimented them on their performances so far, while I turned and laid down on my stomach again to give John a way for massaging my back. We talked about all sorts of things like their jobs, interests and so on.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

When John was done, I sat up making sure the towel stayed in place to receive the cum that was still dripping from my pussy. I asked Josh to come over so I could give him a blowjob while John massaged my shoulders, breasts and nipples. It's so wonderful to be well massaged on your shoulders when giving head!

The blowjob of course took some more time because he had already come before. But his dick rose, and his glands filled my mouth as I circled my tongue all around the head before 'attacking' his urinating and cum orifice with the tip of my tongue followed by regular sucking.

Josh was no longer in control of himself; I took over manipulating his senses with my tongue and sucking while John supported him on the side holding him upright. When he came and shot his cum into my mouth with the force of an explosion some leaked out of my mouth again. Of course, I continued swallowing his load until all was consumed, including the surplus cum on my face. Josh sort of collapsed in front of me, he was laid down next to me guided by John.

John is such a great help and assistant in this! I kissed him on his cheek and passing his face with my mouth I made sure to exhale strongly to grant him a smell of the cum I just swallowed. He gratefully kissed me back on my cheek. Then I excused myself to freshen up my pussy.

After I had cleaned up myself, I asked Franklin to lick me. He brought me to a huge orgasm; I thanked him saying it was great the way he had done this and that it was his turn now to fuck me. John lubricated me, and Franklin fucked me so deep that his head knocked against my uterus and I had to ask him to be cautious in his enthusiasm not to hurt me going so deep.

Being freshly fucked, John seated me on a towel again, he decided it was about time for a meal, so he ordered pizzas by phone. They would be delivered within forty-five minutes. John gave me his wallet which he had left in the kitchen in advance, to receive the pizzas and pay the delivery man or woman.

I blushed, being more or less overwhelmed by his assignment. As you can imagine, that is exactly what John likes most. I felt the warmth caused by the flush rising from between my breasts to my face clearly for all to see. There was no way to hide my embarrassment, but John said, “It will be fun. A practical joke for adults and you'll enjoy the challenge when it happens.” Then he added with a wink he knew I couldn’t resist, “Leave the door ajar and give a good show. You'll get your reward after dinner.”

Time went fast and when the doorbell rang, I went up only taking John's wallet, leaving the door to the living ajar for the men to follow the spectacle and opened the front door in all my natural glory. I asked the pizza guy who was a young guy about eighteen years old, to come in as it was too cold for me to stand there with the door open. The pizza guy had eyes as big as dishes looking me up and down. I woke him up by saying: 'Would you please, come in?'

He answered: 'Yes, of course madam,' stepping in so I could close the door. He never said a word about my nakedness but enjoyed looking at my assets obviously.

Before I took the boxes from him, I had to put the men’s clothes aside to make room on a low table behind me. I had to bend over for that and I made sure to spread my legs enough to grant him a good look at my pussy saying: 'Don't mind the mess; we have a party going on!' Then I took the boxes, organizing them next to each other checking the content. When all was checked by me, I opened the wallet and paid, giving a good tip. The pizza delivery guy thanked me when leaving. Before closing the door, I wished him a good continuation of the evening; he answered to me it already had started in a great way!

To us, it's our passion I show off for John when he asks; he and our guests had enjoyed it obviously; it must have been very exciting to them as well judging by the sight of their erections! The guys were impressed and amazed by my action attending the door in the nude and hearing what followed.

In the meantime, John had organized dishes, a bottle of wine, glasses, a pizza cutter and napkins so we continued our conversation while we had our meal from our lap.

After dinner I excused myself, having to leave for a few minutes again to freshen up for our final round before finishing the party.

Coming back in the room, I immediately took place in the center of the bed on all fours to be spit-roasted again. With Josh fucking me, while I gave Franklin another blowjob. John took care of my breasts, nipples shoulders and lubricant. When they were done, I thanked the two for their contribution to this great afternoon while John handed me another towel. Franklin answered for them both. He said it had been a pleasure and they would gladly be available upon request. If ordered in time, they could organize to come over together.

'That probably will be the case this season, as we have to amuse ourselves indoors this time of year', I answered them. We went to the hall where the two dressed. They looked good clothed as well. I hadn’t seen them dressed until then!

We showed them out, but we only waved quickly and closed the door as it was too cold for the two of us to keep the door opened too long.

After the guys had left, I took John by the hand and led him to the bed to finally suck and fuck him, granting him his relief. After sucking him shortly, I fucked him before he would come, riding him on top and receiving his additional load.

Tired but both totally satisfied we first had a drink or two, while we enjoyed looking back together at the literal and figurative peaks of the afternoon. After that we restored the living room and took a shower to relax for the rest of the day. John called his sister Sylvia and had a long talk with her about our afternoon with the guys. She and Mark are coming to us the weekend of New Year.

When he calls Sylvia, that may take hours so that's when I started writing this all down to not forget the details and to experience everything in my mind again!

So far, our weekend; how was yours?

Love,
your re-deflowered friend,

Joan

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JoanandJohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments