Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Much Needed Encounter

"A neglected mother finds fulfillment from her neighbor's ebony cock."

46
20 Comments 20
31.5k Views 31.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
It had been a long, hard day and Haley was looking forward to the weekend. Not that she had any major plans; her social life was that of a single mom. Her two BFF's were the dishwasher and the vacuum cleaner, and her love life generally consisted of a hot bubble bath, a glass of cheap wine, and a set of fresh batteries. Life was not bad; sure, she could have had a lot more, but at the end of the month she always seemed to make ends meet. Haley's top priority was to make sure Jasmine had everything in life that she needed and a few of the things she wanted. Her own needs were secondary to those of her daughter.

Still, Haley was a woman still in her twenties, and she had the normal cravings of a woman her age. She did not need a man in her life to make her complete, but there were times that it would be nice to have a little excitement. Her dating life since the divorce had primarily consisted of a few dinners out that were nothing more than a prelude to quickie sex with someone who would not call in the morning. Far from satisfactory; Haley had chosen to focus on her and her daughter and let the romantic stuff sort itself out.

"So where is the little Princess this evening?" It was her neighbor, Anthony. Jazzy had taken to him almost immediately after they had moved in, and he never seemed to mind.

"It's a Daddy weekend for her, so she is probably on her way to her grandparents by now so that he can have a little fun." The bitterness toward her ex would probably always be there. "It's just me and the exciting life that I lead."

Anthony was quite a bit older than she; Haley guessed he was probably around forty-five. She liked the maturity that she saw in him, a trait lacking in men her age. Jazzy had taken to him immediately, fascinated with the fact that he was a police officer and then captivated by the fact that he was always a willing guest for her frequent tea parties.

"Well, then I guess that with your busy schedule it wouldn't be a good time for me to invite you to dinner on the patio. Pity, a couple rib-eyes, a few glasses of wine, and some adult conversation would make a perfect start to a relaxing weekend."

Their two townhouses shared a common patio, and Anthony was always out cooking something on the grill. The invitation was tempting. Why not? she thought. She could let it go further if she chose, and if not... well she was used to meeting her own needs, wasn't she?

"Since you put it that way, I suppose I could rearrange some things and fit you in." Haley chuckled. "An invitation like that might tempt me to break out the sexy underwear." She blushed as she heard the words escape her mouth. It had been a long time since she had been this flirtatious with anyone.

"It's settled then. Say an hour and a half or so?"

Getting ready for a date was something that now seemed unnatural to her. Haley had not been this nervous since she was a schoolgirl going out for the first time. The folks back home would have been shocked, even appalled to know that she was having dinner with a black man, no matter his standing in the community. In the little redneck town that she was from 'good' white girls stayed with their own race; anything else was taboo. That, along with the stories about size, simply insured that Haley was curious about the prospects of being with a man of color. Unfortunately, by the time she had met one that she was attracted to, she had been a married woman.

It surprised her that she was so boldly open with Anthony. Hopefully she didn't set false expectations with her verbal faux pas. Oh well, she decided, you only live once and at the very least it would scratch one of her fantasies off the list. There were much worse things that she could be doing.

It took some searching through her lingerie drawer, but at last she found the tiny bits of purple lace that she had been saving for an appropriate occasion. Regardless of Anthony getting to see her or not, for tonight Haley intended to feel sexy. Her choice made, it was off to the shower.

She could smell the aroma of dinner as she completed her primping. Tanning was the one luxury Haley did not deny herself. Her bronzed skin contrasted nicely with the purple bra that held her best assets on full display.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

The matching thong felt strange; get over it, she thought. It wasn't that long ago when you wore this stuff every day.

The tight white tank top and short denim skirt that she chose would make an enticing form of wrapping paper for what waited inside. She was as ready as she would ever be.

The first sip of wine relaxed Haley and before too long they were chatting as if they had known each other for years. Dinner passed quickly, and slowly the light of day began to fade. It was a night that she did not want to end, and when the invitation to go inside came, there was no hesitation before she accepted. To make love to the man who had provided her with the best evening in recent memory would be the most natural thing to do. In the end, it would be Haley who made the first move.

Haley's body burned with the desires of a woman who had not been with a man for more than a year, and when she kissed Anthony it was a total surrender to the lust that had been building for far too long. Her lips parted instantly, welcoming her lover's tongue. He quickly obliged, exploring her mouth with the same fervor that Haley felt. Her toes curled under Anthony's expert attention.

The white tank top was soon history. Her full 38 DD's proudly on display shrouded only in purple lace. Anthony's appreciation for her bronzed breasts was evident by the obvious swelling that he made no effort to hide. Haley sank to her knees in front of him; looking deep into his eyes, her fingers sought out the zipper that was now struggling to contain the prize that she craved. After a couple tentative kisses her lips parted, and she slowly took his ebony member into her mouth.

The wine had relaxed her, numbing her reflexes, and slowly Haley began to take him deeper, feeling him slide past her tonsils and into her throat. His moans of pleasure served to inspire her efforts. She cupped his balls in her hand as she slowly fucked the long black cock with her mouth. Anthony was struggling to hold back, and before long he lifted her to her feet.

He led her to the table, bent her over and roughly lifted her short skirt up over her hips. Anthony's hand sought out the moist lace that covered her pussy. Haley felt as if she would explode under his attention. He forced the thong aside and gently caressed her opening. Gently he entered her pussy with first one and then a second finger.

Her breathing grew deeper, more intense as he allowed her excitement to build in waves, stopping just short of her climax time after time. Her clit burned with each gentle touch. Roughly, Anthony parted her legs further before kneeling behind her. Haley felt the warmth of his breath before his tongue found the center of her greatest need. A muffled cry escaped her lips as his tongue explored inside her. She pushed back, trying to force him further inside.

Anthony rose and centered the tip of his manhood inside her lips, and slowly began to slide deeper into her twat. Roughly he grabbed her hips and pushed himself toward the center of her burning inferno. Her gasps, her muffled sighs urged him on. The pressure inside his loins spurred Anthony on toward his release.

He was bigger than any lover she had ever taken; not only was he longer, but the girth of his cock was incredible. The pressure from his probing was intense, but nothing compared to the intensity of the pleasure he was giving her.

As her orgasm approached, Haley felt her heart pounding inside her chest, inside her head. Loudly she cried out as the waves inside her body finally broke over. She lost all control of her body as her release came. Over and over, one wave after another erupted from deep inside until her tensed body finally relaxed just as she felt Anthony's release begin. His powerful thrusts triggered a final release for her as well.

Their mutual lust spent, Anthony led her to his bed. The night was still young, and he intended to spend the rest of the night showing his appreciation to his beautiful young neighbor. Haley wondered just how much of her lover she could take, eager to find out the answer. It was going to be a long weekend.

Published 
Written by Lonelymommy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments