Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Present for Lisa

"Lisa’s birthday was coming up and I wanted to give her a special birthday present and I hoped it wou"

17
6 Comments 6
27.2k Views 27.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

As we’ve talked about before Lisa and I have always had a fantasy about her being fucked by a black man and it finally happened in an exciting adventure in the sleeper of a big truck.   After the experience with that black trucker my wife talked about it all the time and how exciting it was for her.   Lisa loved the guy that had sex with her but in all the excitement she forgot to ask his name or anything about him so that made her a little depressed.   Luckily for me I remembered the name of the trucking company he drove for so with a little detective work I was able to find out his name, which was Andy, and left a message at his company for him to call me if he would like.   Lisa’s birthday was coming up and I wanted to give her a special birthday present and I hoped it would be Andy.  

After a couple of days I received a phone call from Andy when I reminded him who I was and what had happened late that afternoon in the sleeper of his truck.   I then told him the idea I had for a birthday present for Lisa and he said he would be more than happy to oblige me and told me several times while we were talking how great it had been to see us on the freeway that afternoon and then be able to pull off and fuck Lisa in his truck.   He still had her blouse that she had left in the sleeper and had masturbated in it several times as he thought what an exciting fuck she had been.   We talked several more times in the ensuing days and made plans for Lisa’s birthday present and after all was said we both felt it would be a grand time for us all.   Lisa kept nagging me all week before her birthday about what I had gotten her but I said it was a surprise and she would love it when she got it.  

Finally the big day arrived and I was getting more excited by the hour as I thought about what was ahead of us this evening.   As was our usual custom on our birthday we were going to go out for dinner at a little restaurant we liked and as I sat and watched Lisa getting ready for the evening my mind raced with anticipation of the events ahead of us, knowing that soon my gorgeous wife would be lying naked in the arms of another man.   We went to the restaurant and several times during the meal Lisa asked about my present for her but I reminded her it was a secret but that she would have it soon.   I had arranged for Andy to meet us at the restaurant at 9:00 and I had tried to time the meal so dessert would be served to us at that time.   I glanced at my watch and saw that everything was on schedule and I also knew that just before dessert Lisa would go to the restroom to freshen up a bit and she kept true to form.   While she was gone I called Anthony on his cell and told him everything was going as planned and if he there, he said he was outside, waiting in his truck and was excited to see Lisa again.   Lisa and I were sitting at a table that was fairly private and as such I knew she wouldn’t be able to see who was at the table when she finished in the rest room so I asked Andy to come in now and be at the table when she returned.   I saw him quickly walk in and look around for me, I stood so he could see me and he came over and sat down.   We visited for a few minutes waiting for Lisa to come back and when I saw her heading for our table, I told Andy to enjoy and met Lisa as she walked to us, still not seeing Andy.   I kissed her on the check and said “Happy Birthday my darling, I hope you enjoy your present it’s waiting for you at our table.”   With a confused look on her face she watched as I walked out the door and turned and walked to the table.   The next part of the narration is from Lisa. When I got to the table I couldn’t believe my eyes, sitting there with a smug look on his face was the trucker that had fucked me at the truck stop and when I saw him my heart skipped a beat and I felt the lust starting to rise in my chest.   I couldn’t believe Charley had arranged for Andy to be here and then I realized what my birthday present was, it was this man; my husband was gone and had left me here with this handsome black man.   Oh I love my husband and what a truly wonderful present this was.   The man stood up and said, “hi again Lisa, my name is Andy,” and he reached out to give me a hug.   I was so full of emotion I could only mutter “hi” as I felt my body melt into his arms as he hugged me and then give me a warm kiss.    He told me that he and Charley had been planning this for a couple of weeks and how excited he was to be able to see me and have sex with me again.   When he said this I felt myself getting all hot and I told him I loved that time in his truck and loved what he did to me.   Then he said, “Well let’s go then, the truck is waiting across the street in the parking lot.”   As we stood up to leave I looked around the restaurant and saw everyone staring at us.   What must be going through there conservative, middle class minds.   Here was this woman who arrived with a white man leaving with a black man, I giggled as I thought about what these people were seeing and I didn’t care.   As we walked out I put my arm through his and stood on my tip toes and gave Andy a quick kiss, I thought what the hell, give them more to talk about.   As we left the restaurant and I felt his arm go around my waist as we walked across the street to his truck.
I'd dressed just as Charley liked a blouse with no bra, short skirt and a thong and now I could see why he asked that I dress like this; he wanted Andy to have free access to my body.   We got to Andy’s truck and he opened the door of the sleeper and started to help me climb up into it.   As I started up I could feel Andy’s hands on my ass as he gave me a little push and I felt his thumbs rubbing against my pussy.   It felt so good and I couldn’t wait to get inside and give him my body.   Andy followed me into the sleeper and turned his attention to me, he started kissing me deeply and as he did he was pulling my blouse off and getting me really turned on. My skirt was riding up on my thighs and I spread my legs, and I could soon feel one of Andy’s hands rubbing my boobs and the other one rubbing my hot, wet pussy.

I felt the length and hardness of his cock through his trousers, and thought again what a great present my husband was giving me, the opportunity to once again have sex with this man, still a stranger in many ways but no stranger to my body.   I lay on my back as Andy rose up and jerked off my skirt and panties, there was no going slow he had to have me and I had to have him.   Within seconds I had my legs up over Andy's shoulders and his thick long cock in my hand. When we fucked the first time I didn’t have the chance to hold his cock, I only felt it in my pussy but now as I took hold of it and realized just how thick it was, I could just barely get my fingers completely around it. I began to wonder how it ever fit in my pussy that first time and if I could take it again.   I reached down and pulled him into me, rubbing his cock up and down between my wet cunt lips and against my clit, when he pushed into me I squealed as I felt my cunt open up to take him.   I felt the lust and passion build in me as I felt his cock slide deeper in my pussy and as I looked into his eyes I saw the same.   I drew my knees up beside my head to receive him fully into me; I was beyond the point of no return as he fucked himself fully into me.   Andy fucked me deep and hard, pounding my cunt with an animal passion and I yelled with pleasure at every single thrust.   My cunt was stretched around his cock and I was sliding backwards and forwards with the force of the deep fucking I was getting. He roughly kneaded my boobs as we fucked and would lean down and kiss me hard as he pounded my cunt.   Time passed in a daze and then I heard Andy’s breathing change and I knew he was about ready to cum and I knew I was too, I also knew that when I felt his cum shooting inside me I would cum with him.   There was no question of him cumming in my cunt, that is the only way I will have it when guys fuck me, I insist that they cum in me.   Andy gasped and panted as he began to cum and I felt his hot sperm shooting into my cunt.   I moaned as I felt his cum hitting the walls of my cunt and my own orgasm, telling him, “oh I love you Andy, I love you, I love you, give me all your cum, I love you, I love you.”   I wrapped my legs around him and held him there as he rocked and unloaded the last of his cum into me.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

  After he finished cumming he lay down on me, his cock still inside my cunt, kissing me, and asking if I'd enjoyed it, I could only moan in response.   After a few moments of lying there in the arms of this amazing man he said, “Well my little sex pot, it’s time for the rest of your present” and with that he pulled out of me and started to get dressed.   Contented I reached for my clothes, wondering what the “rest of my present” would be but he stopped me and took the clothes from my hands saying, “You won’t be needing these.”    Confused I watched as he finished dressing and then open the door to the sleeper.    He started to get out and motioned for me to follow, I shook my head no, I was naked and this was a very public parking lot and besides my pussy was full of his cum and I could feel it trickling out.   He then said in a stern voice, “Come on you little slut, get your ass out of my truck” with that he began to pull me out.   When I felt his hands on me again all inhibitions melted and I knew I would do anything he wanted, so out I went, naked, with his cum slowly running down my legs.   I could feel the eyes of people on me as I walked naked across the parking lot, a small, naked Thai girl hanging on to the arm of a big black man.   But I didn’t care I loved every second of it.   I hadn’t noticed but there was a small motel next to the parking lot and that was where we were heading, after a few moments we stopped in front of a door and Andy knocked on it. When I opened the door I saw my naked wife standing there with her black stud beside her.   Her hair was all messed up from the fucking she had just experienced and when I looked down I could see his cum running down her legs.   I looked into her eyes and saw the look of satisfaction and lust there but also the look of want and passion.   She looked at me and I reached out and pulled her to me kissing her deeply and smelling the sex and cum on her body, very erotic.   “Did he do you good?” I asked her and she answered, “Oh yes it was fantastic just like the first time with him.”    Lisa looked past me into the room and caught her breath, standing behind me was her lover Dave and her eyes grew wide with comprehension and excitement.   “Come on in my love and let’s celebrate the rest of your birthday.”   With that she walked into the room followed by Andy, the passion and lust was so thick you could almost cut it with a knife and the three of us wasted no time in giving her what she wanted.   I took her to the bed, helped her to lay down on it and the three of us started to work on her body starting the journey of ultimate sexual pleasure.   I watched as Dave started kissing her and Andy sucking on and rubbing her boobs.   She knows how much I love to eat her pussy after one of her lovers cum in her so she spread her legs in an open invitation to enjoy which I did.   I loved the taste of Andy’s cum mixed with her pussy juice and as I ate Andy’s cum out of her cunt I watched as Dave and Andy both licked and sucked her perfect nipples.   “Ok guys,” I said, “It’s time to give her the rest of her birthday gifts.”   With this we took off our clothes exposing our hard cocks to Lisa, “Dave,” I said, “since Andy just fucked her and you’re her lover, you can fuck her next.”   Dave smiled and kneeled between Lisa’s open legs and slid his cock into her cunt.   He started to pound her hard as Andy and I watched and after a few minutes of intense fucking I told him it was my turn, so he slid out quickly and I immediately started to fuck Lisa.   After a couple of minutes I told Andy it was his turn and I got off her and Andy took my place and pounded her hard.   Lisa was moaning and writhing on the bed in ecstasy as we each took turns fucking her, first on her back and then doggie.   After each of us had fucked her at least three times I told her that she was now going to have us all and that she was to sit on my cock. I laid down and Andy and Dave lifted Lisa off the bed, spread her legs wide and lowered her on my hard cock.   After I was fully in her I told her to lean forward so Dave could have better access to her ass, she did and Dave started to ease his cock in her ass.   I heard her gasp and then hold her breath as he slid inside her but I could see in her eyes that she loved what was happening to her.   After Dave was deep in her ass, Andy knelt above me so Lisa could take his cock in her mouth, which she gladly did since she hadn’t been able to suck his cock before.   After we had filled her holes we slowly started to move in and out of her and then gradually built up speed and depth inside her.   Soon the three of us were moving in rhythm fucking my wonderful wife in her three sex holes and feeling her body shudder with orgasms time after time as we fucked her.    Dave was the first to cum and I could actually feel, through thin walls of her pussy and ass, his throbbing cock shooting sperm deep in her ass; she screamed with passion as she felt him cum.   Andy was the next to cum and I could see his balls tighten as he was getting ready to shoot his cum and when he did he forced his cock deep in Lisa’s throat so not one drop would come out, I watched as she swallowed every little bit of his sperm.   As Dave and Andy shot their cum in her I couldn’t hold out any longer and I started to cum in her cunt.   There she was, my treasure, my wife, having three guys fucking her at the same time and almost in unison, cumming inside her fuck holes.    We all collapsed on the bed full of the emotion and lust of having fucked Lisa and her lying there on her tummy with cum trickling out of her ass and cunt, making her pussy shimmer in the dim light. She finally turned over to look at us and had a wonderful smile on her face, a smile of pleasure but also of love.   As I have said before I love Lisa and I know she loves me with all her heart and she has a great capacity to love men so I feel it an honor to be able to share her with other guys and let them feel of her love and of her body.    And this is something she wants also, she wants to give love and pleasure to all the men she can and I love her for wanting to do that.

The three of us looked at this amazing and erotic woman and then one by one we kissed her and wished her happy birthday.   She thanked each of us and told us what that she couldn’t have asked for a better birthday and then hugging Dave and kissing him she said, “I love you Dave”.   She turned to Andy kissed and hugged him and said, “I love you Andy.”   It’s wonderful   to watch as Lisa kisses her lovers and tells them that she loves them because she really does.   I know she will never love any of them the way she does me but she does love them for the men they are.   Dave got off the bed and said he had an early morning tomorrow and he had better go home and get some sleep.   He kissed Lisa good night and said, “I’ll pick you up at seven on Thursday,” and Lisa told him that would be great.   We explained to Andy that Dave was one of Lisa’s regular lovers and that she went out with him every Thursday night.   Lisa looked at me and then at Andy and quietly asked, “Charley, if Andy wants, would it be ok if he became one of my lovers too?”   I looked at Andy and asked, “What do you think, would you like that.”   He answered very excitedly that he thought it would be great.   For the next couple of minutes Lisa and I went over the guidelines we insist on if someone is to be her lover and told him that Tuesday night would be reserved for him and how often each month would he be able to meet her that night?   I told him Dave was pretty much able to be with her every Thursday and it was up to Andy to decide what his schedule would be with her.   Being a trucker he wouldn’t be able to be with her every week but at least every other week, which was good for us because Tony, another one of her lovers, asked to change his night from Wednesday to Tuesday a couple of times a month so we’ll just coordinate their schedules, which Lisa if very good at. Andy had to leave then also so Lisa and I lay on the bad, holding each other and quietly talking about her birthday and she told me it was one of the best ever and she loved me even more for arranging it for her.   She said tonight her love for me grow even deeper and I told her that each time I can arrange something like this where I can let her share her love and her body with other guys then my love for her grows deeper also.   We fell asleep in each other’s arms, our bodies naked, with the faint odor of sex and cum in the room and her lovers and husband cum still trickling out of her body.  
Published 
Written by casummers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments