Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Mom At Work

"This is about an evening of watching Mom, JoAnn, and Amanda at work."

54
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"All participants are over 18, this is a fantasy story."

I knew Mom was working at a “Gentlemen’s Club,” which was also called a strip club. When I turned eighteen, I started going down and watching her dance. Some of the other dancers I knew from them coming home with Mom and watching them in bed. I also joined them on occasion.

Mom had asked JoAnn to join her dancing, and JoAnn had enjoyed it and the tip money that she was making, especially when she danced naked and showed off her smooth pussy.

Mom had invited JoAnn over to join us for an afternoon of relaxing at the pool. Well, also we had planned on having sex that afternoon.

Mom looked at me. She told me, “Sorry honey but, I got a call from work and have a special party to work. If you want to come down that is up to you, since JoAnn is now eighteen, she can come and help me.”

I said, “Well, Ok. Since the two of you will be working, I guess I can come down and watch the two of you stripping for money.”

I watched as Mom and JoAnn put on their thigh-high stockings, and garter belts, and then slipped on their floor-length gowns. You could tell that they did not have bras on since their nipples were sticking out.

I asked, “Don’t you two need to have on a thong or a bra to dance?”

Mom replied, “Don’t worry dear we won’t be dancing much, it is not that kind of party. It is by invitation only, ask the bartender about the party and they will let you in.”

After putting on their stiletto heels both women walked out of the bedroom and headed for the car.

I got dressed and headed down to the “Gentlemen’s Club”, where Mom had been working as a stripper and as a host to private parties. This is the first private party that I had been invited to.

I went into the bar area and saw one of Mom’s friends dancing on the pole in just a G-string, she was very sexy to watch. I looked over to the barman and he smiled at me, as he had seen me with Mom on several occasions.

He came over with a mug of beer. He said, “Your mom said to send you back to the party room, please behave yourself as normally we don’t let family go back during a special party.”

I smiled and said, “She is not doing anything that I have not already seen before.”

He gave me a key card, it was marked “Room #3”, so I went back to room #3 and swiped the card, and went in. I walked in and there were six naked men all with hard cocks. There were four BBCs and two BWCs. Mom was strapped spread eagle on a bed with her head hanging off the edge of the bed.

Mom was being fucked by a BBC and it looked like someone had already cum in her pussy as she had cum dribbling out of her pussy and down onto the sheets. Mom also had a BWC filling her mouth as this gentleman was fucking her mouth.

I looked for JoAnn who was on her knees sucking a BBC and stroking another one. I noticed that she had cum on her breasts and on her face. Mom also had cum already on her beautiful breasts. The man fucking Mom slammed his cock deep inside her and I could tell that he was cumming as I could see his cock pulsating and his balls tightened up.

JoAnn looked so sexy and beautiful with that large BBC going into and out of her mouth. Just as well Mom’s pussy also looked so hot and sexy with that BBC stretching her pussy. I love watching a BBC going into a woman’s light-skinned pussy.

The man in Mom’s mouth also started to cum, filling Mom’s mouth with cum and then pulling out to shoot more cum onto her excited nipples and breasts. The one man who JoAnn was stroking had gotten on the bed and began to fuck Mom’s dripping wet pussy.

As I was watching all of this, I was taking my clothes off and was already hard. I walked over and JoAnn she just grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Her hand felt so good on my cock, she would also pause and reach down and fondle my balls.

All of the men had fucked Mom at least once and had been sucked off by her. By now she had been covered in cum all except for her lower legs. There was so much cum that it was dripping off of her.

The one man said, “I think we need to clean her up and rinse this cum off this whore.”

I had just cum into JoAnn’s mouth when he made his announcement.

They grabbed JoAnn and put her over Mom so she could just let loose. JoAnn squatted and let loose a nice stream of pee rinsing off Mom’s breasts and hard nipples. Then everyone else started to pee and rinsed Mom off.

The guys dressed and left the room leaving Mom, naked and tied to the table dripping in pee. JoAnn got beside Mom and started to lick her breasts. She was also kissing Mom, sharing the pee and cum that she was licking off of Mom.

One of the other girls came into the room and started to untie Mom.

She hugged Mom whispering, “That something had come up, you will be needed for another private party. Your sexy friend is also going to be needed.”

Mom and JoAnn looked at each other, “Sounds like fun. What about my son?”

She replied, “I have a job for him but, he needs to keep his clothes on. He will be the bouncer for this party.”

She took Mom and JoAnn out the back door into another hallway. I was following their sexy naked asses as they went down the hall. They then went into a door that had “Locker Room” painted on it.

It was there that she stopped me, “This is for women only. We are going to clean up your mom and girlfriend, just have a seat.”

After about thirty minutes they came out of the room. Mom was in a black latex body suit, that had openings for her ass and pussy to be exposed. Her breasts were also exposed, also there was a round opening for her mouth and her hands were covered. Her eyes were also uncovered.

JoAnn followed her out of the room, she was in a red latex body suit. Her suit was just like the one that Mom was wearing. There was also another woman in a black latex body suit, like the ones that Mom and JoAnn were wearing.

I followed them into another room, where Mom was escorted to a set of stocks. There was a bar close to the stocks, that Mom had to lean over as they close the stock on her neck and wrists. The woman then bound Mom’s ankles to the floor with her legs spread wide and her breasts dangling down.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

JoAnn was bound to a table spread eagle and the table was adjusted to the right height. The other woman was put into a cage on the floor in the doggy position. Her head was positioned so a man could slide his cock into her mouth.

All three of the women then had their eyes covered so that they could not see what was happening to them. I had a moment before the guests arrived and gave Mom and JoAnn kisses.

There were six men that entered the room and took their clothes off. All of them had nice large cocks and I knew that the women’s holes would definitely be stretched by them.

The one man took a cat-o-nine tails and began to first use it on Mom’s sexy bare ass till it was red and then began to hit her breasts with it. As another man put his cock in Mom’s mouth. The first man then began to slide his cock into Mom’s pussy, stretching her out.

Two of the other men started to fuck JoAnn and stretching her out. The last two took and began fucking the third woman. After they had cum, they then took and switched women. It was then that one of the men took a large black dildo, lubed it up, and inserted it into Mom’s ass, before he fucked her.

All three of the women were being fucked hard and had cum dripping out of all three holes. The woman that I was monitoring the room with looked at her watch. Most of the men were spent and having a problem getting hard.

She announced, “Your party is now over please dress and leave the room.”

I watched as the men began to dress. After watching them leave I went over and pulled a large black dildo out of JoAnn’s ass and pulled the covering off of her eyes. I then went over, removing the large dildo from Mom’s ass, and helped remove the stock from Mom.

The woman then was releasing the other woman from her cage. I removed the coverings from Mom’s eyes and slowly pulled her zipper down on her body suit. I also released JoAnn from her bonding’s and helped her off of the table.

We all went down to the locker room where the ladies all went in.

JoAnn asked, “Can he join us and help us get out of these latex suits?”

The woman asked, “Is it ok if he comes in and helps?”

All three of the women nodded yes. I first finished undressing Mom and freeing her from her latex body suit, she sat on the bench. I then was undressing JoAnn and helping her get out of her body suit. She was very sweaty, with cum dripping out of her pussy.

I looked over and noticed that the third woman was Amanda. She looked at me and just smiled. The women then went to take a shower. JoAnn and Mom grabbed me and pulled my clothes off. JoAnn grabbed my hard cock and pulled me into the shower with them.

The four of us then took our time in the warm shower, soaping each other and relaxing after a hard afternoon with them. As we were drying each other with soft towels. We then dressed and decided to go to our house to relax and enjoy ourselves.

Angie from the club came into the locker room.

She said to me, “Do not bother to get dressed yet, and come with me. You ladies can get dressed and meet us in room #3.”

When we got to room #3, there was what looked like a rubber rectangle on the floor. I looked at it and did not know what it was for.

Angie said, “It is a vac bed, and you are going to be the first person to try it.”

I looked at it and thought what the heck since I had seen the other women in those latex body suits. To me, they were sexy in them. This was a faceless vac bed, which meant that there was an opening for your face.

I wondered if they made one with an opening for a cock or a pussy to be exposed. That was an exciting thought to be in there and having women taking advantage of me. Angie could see my cock getting hard and swelling, she just smiled.

I got into the bed and in position when she zipped it shut and began to vacuum it down. It was an odd feeling not being able to move. She took a picture, and it showed what my body looked like and my hard swollen cock against my belly. She rubbed my cock and it felt great.

Mom, JoAnn, and Amanda just walked into the room to see her rubbing my cock and my balls. JoAnn was the first to walk over, lift her gown, and squat over my face. I then immediately began to lick her pussy and to lick her clit and ass. She just kept moving around for me to lick her where she wanted.

JoAnn looked at the others, “This is great, it keeps him right where I want him. Does this mean that we will be doing parties with other women's guests?”

Angie just smiled, “We have a couple of these on order. Another one has a crotch opening in it for access to either a cock or a pussy.”

While she was saying this, Mom pulled her gown up and started to rub her clit on my cock as she was kissing JoAnn.

Mom said, “Can we just borrow this for fun at home?”

Angie just smiled. JoAnn started to shake and cum all over my face. I could also feel Mom’s wet pussy sliding over my cock and she also came.

Amanda looked at JoAnn, “How about letting someone else enjoy his tongue?”

JoAnn and Mom got off me, letting Amanda squat over my face. Angie pulled up her gown and was straddled my hard cock, which was already wet and slippery from Mom’s pussy juices.

I loved the taste of Amanda’s pussy as she ground her clit into my mouth. Angie was busy fondling Amanda’s breasts and kissing her. It did not take long for Angie to cum on my cock. Amanda tensed up and came all over my face.

JoAnn looked at my cock and started to lick the vac bed over my cock. It felt so good, and I was surprised at how great her tongue felt. JoAnn’s tongue and her licking stimulated me to where I came hard.

After I came, Angie released the vacuum, the ladies got me out of it. We then walked down to the locker room and got dressed.

Angie came in and paid the ladies, she also offered me a job watching over the ladies and joining them when they work additional jobs.

We then all headed for home, planned on relaxing at the pool, and then staying in bed all night long.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments