Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking The Dog

"Litte Sister Proves Her Worth"

75
21 Comments 21
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Sister.

She was young. She was inexperienced. She was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. She felt alone. She was sixteen. She was with her brother in his car but she felt alone. She was scared. She was barely dressed. They were driving. She had been challenged. She had accepted. Now what was going to happen?

Brother had always hated her. He was home from college for the summer. He disappeared every Thursday evening. He was secretive. She wanted to know more. He dismissed her. What was the big secret?

“I want to go.”

Brother snorts.

“What’s so funny?”

“You couldn’t handle it. You’d wet yourself.”

Now she was mad. She had something to prove. He had always treated her like a baby.

“Would not!” Fuck! Was she a baby?

“You’re wasting my time.”

“I’m grown up now if you hadn’t noticed.”

“Who would?”

Fuck! He was right. She was tall with long, long legs but that’s where it ended. Her ass was more like a boy’s. To say her tits were tea-cups was being generous. She did have large nipples. Did that even count?

“Boys have.”

“You’re probably still a virgin.”

“No way!”

Okay, she had fucked one guy twice, but she had given a fuck ton of blow jobs. And the night with her bestie. The kissing. The caressing.  The orgasm. That was something, wasn’t it?

“This place is pretty hardcore.”

She swallowed a gasp. What did that even mean? Her best self told her to stop. Her stupid self wouldn’t let go.

“Stop being my brother and let me be a grownup for once.”

“You’ll chicken out and spoil the evening.”

“Fuck you! Stop treating me like a kid.”

“I don’t want to waste the night when you chicken out.”

“For the last time, I’m not going to back down.”

Back down from what? Why was she fighting so hard to do something when she wasn’t sure what it was? What she would have to do?

“Okay. I’ll take you.”

She started to jump up and down.

“On two conditions. You do everything I say that night.”

“Okay.”

“And if you chicken out, I get your iPhone.”

This stopped her. She had an eleven. Brother had a seven. If she chickened out, this would be a serious step-down. But she had come this far.

“You’re on!”

So it was Thursday and she was riding with her brother. What had she gotten herself into? She was barely dressed. Brother had given her one of his old thin t-shirts. He told her she was to wear it and nothing else. It was thin and tight. It barely covered her ass. Her nipples were rock hard and poked out like darts. She had insisted on panties. Brother wanted a thong. She had worn boy shorts. She needed to feel her ass covered a little.

Brother.

He was excited. His sister was sitting beside him. God, her legs were long and his old t-shirt kept riding up her thighs giving him a clear view of her panties. He had failed to get her to go without. Her tits weren’t much but her nipples. Wow, he had never seen larger pointier nipples in his life. She had always been a whiney pain. It was going to be fun to see her stretched tonight. Even if she wet herself and ran away, he would still have her iPhone.

As he drove, the city had faded and the area got super sketchy. They were driving through what looked like abandoned factories. Suddenly up ahead there were two enormous men with bald heads. He stopped.

“This area is closed. You’ll need to leave,” one of them said.

“We just need to walk the dog,” he replied.  They were allowed in.

Sister.

This had been fun. She could see brother looking at her legs, her panties. Her nipples were rock hard. She could tell he was hard as well. Okay, so it was creepy but she hoped he got blue balls.  She moved her ass exposing more panties.  This was fun, so far.

Up ahead there were two bald guys. Brother said something she didn't understand. The two bald guys nodded to each other. Brother drove on. Things got creepy real fast. She could see an open courtyard type area between abandoned buildings. There were other cars with people in them. There were people in the shadows and behind pillars. Doing what? Kissing? Groping? Something more?

Brother stopped. He lowered her window. Cars cruised by. Some had boys hanging out of the side windows. Some had girls. Some had men. A car with two men stopped and motioned to her.

“I think they want you.”

Fuck! Now what? What was she going to do? She sure as fuck wasn’t going to lose her IPhone.

“What do I do?”

“You need to go do whatever they want!”

“Meaning?”

“Just do it if you want to keep your eleven!”

She hesitated not sure whether she could do it.

“Just get out and go to them.”

“Then what?”

“You’ll find out.”

A cold chill ran over her. Doing shit to stress her brother in his car was easy. Doing shit outside the car was unthinkable! Did she really want to keep her iPhone that much? What would she have to do? Taking a deep breath she got out of the car. On shaky legs, she walked to the other car.

Brother.

She’s doing it but for how long? Her long legs are literally shaking as she walks to the other car. The back door opens. A hand is extended. He sees her step forward. She took it. It pulls her inside. She has disappeared from view. What is going on? A little later he sees something tossed from the car window. What the fuck is it? Is that her shirt? Oh shit! Is sister naked inside that car? Shit. Shit. Shit.

Sister

The rear door closed. She was out of view of her brother. two men one in front and one in the rear with her smiled at each other. One nodded. The rear man touched her face stroking her cheek. She felt like recoiling but she had to do anything. His finger brushed her lips. As it went on it felt soothing. She started to relax. She turned toward the rear man facing him. He lifted her legs so she straddled him. She then felt the front man start to massage her shoulders, her neck. Why did this feel good?

AmberDismond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDismond

The rear man slowly caressed her neck. The front man gently tugged on the sides of her t-shirt. The feeling was warm and soothing. Without realizing she lifted her ass up and the shirt was pulled up to her waist. The rear man started to kiss her neck. Then her shoulder blades. His lips finally started to kiss near her nipples which were hard and sticking out.

“Lift your arms,” the front man gasped. She knew what would happen. She did it. Her shirt was lifted up and over her head. She was now nearly naked as the shirt got tossed out the window.

“Turn,” the rear man said.

She did. Suddenly light began to penetrate the car. There were several flashlights shining in the car. This was now a show. I needed to stop this now. Sex play with a couple of strangers was one thing. A performance was something else. What should she do? If she had to give a performance to keep her phone, she wanted revenge.

“Not here,” she rasped.

Brother.

There was now a crowd of men surrounding the car with flashlights. What were they watching? Who were they watching? The door of the car opened and he could glimpse his topless sister emerge holding hands with an older man. What the fuck was going on? What would she do? As he watched, she sank to her knees and the men with flashlights surrounded them cutting off his view. He could see her head bobbing but he wasn’t sure. He almost got out of the car and joined the men but he couldn’t move.

Sister

The front man nodded. The rear man opened the door and indicated for her to get out. She did. She was now standing with the rear man naked except for her panties her nipples hard and pointy surrounded by men with flashlights. The rear man pushed on her shoulders. She sank to the ground on her knees. Blow job! Great! This was in her wheelhouse. She could do this. No problem! She unzipped him and pulled him out. Her mouth was on him sucking for all she was worth. She could sense that the others were pleasuring themselves as they watched. She sensed he was coming and she pulled back. A stream of cum rocketed onto her face and her tits. She looked up. She looked around. How many would she have to do? They had other plans for her.

“You need to be fucked, little girl,” the front man said.

Okay, this was territory that she hadn’t explored much. If this was going to happen, she needed to get the most out of it. She needed to shame her brother.

“Not here!”

“Where?”

“Over there,” indicating her brother’s car. The front man led her across the lot to the rear of her brother’s car.

Brother.

His sister stood. The men parted. They were leading her towards his car! What the fuck? She still had her panties and there was something glistening on her face and tits or more accurately nipples. What was up? What were they doing with her?

Sister.

They were at the trunk of her brother’s car.

“No, up there,” indicating the front.

She was led to the front of the car. She was now standing directly in front of her brother topless and glistening from the cum on her face and tits. She would have cupped her tits if she had something to cup. She was going to be fucked, right here in front of all these men and her brother. Okay, she needed to go big or go home. She went for it. Sister bent down and took off her boy shorts. She threw them at her brother. They landed on the hood.  She bent over the hood and gave her brother a smile.

Brother.

What the fuck? Sister’s panties were on his windshield. Now she was bending over the hood sticking her ass in the air. She gave him a large triumphant grin. Then he saw the man thrust his hips into her and her look changed to one of pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Brother was getting hard seeing his sister being abused.

Sister

She felt a hand part her ass and start to roughly rub her. She liked it. Before she was totally wet, she felt a cock against her opening. Okay, it was really happening. She raised her head and looked her brother in the eye just as the man entered her. Fuck, it hurt. It hurt like hell! She fought the look of pain off her face as the man started thrusting. She was rocked up onto her toes. She started panting as the thrusts grew more insistent. She could see her brother’s eyes locked on hers as she been to grunt and shout. Finally, the man pulled out of her and she could feel his hot cum squirt on her back and ass.

He released her. She walked somewhat proudly to the driver’s door and pulled it open.

“Get out!”

“What?”

“Get out! I need you to clean me up!”

Slowly her brother got out of the car. She reached over and got her panties. She handed them to him and turned.

“Wipe my ass!”

Reluctantly her brother started to wipe the cum off her back and ass. Turning she indicated her face and tits. He wiped her face but hesitated at her tits.

“Come on pussy!”

Slowly he started wiping her tits and nipples. As he did, he got a strange look in his eye and she started breathing harder. She started panting. She turned and leaned her back into him. Her brother resumed wiping her tits. Then, what the fuck? Brother was really starting to enjoy himself. As he wiped her nipples and chest, he started to pant and she could feel his erection against her ass. Just as he started to grind against her, she pulled away.

“Let’s go home, big brother. I need a shower.”

He looked stricken.

“Maybe you can wash my back!"

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments