Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Sisters Fulfill A Long-Suppressed Desire

"After nearly a year apart, Megan and Paula reconnect in a special way."

47
11 Comments 11
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"The below story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. I want to thank ChrisM for helping me with editing this story."

My twin sister Megan and I grew up in a picturesque little Midwestern town. When I was eighteen, I found out I was bisexual. Megan was fully aware of this, and I was relieved to see that this did not seem to bother her. We were always really close until she decided to spend a year traveling throughout Europe to 'discover' herself. Despite her year-long absence, we maintained our bond by remaining in touch at least once weekly.

For the last few weeks, however, I had not been able to reach her by phone, and my text messages remained unanswered. I couldn't ignore the feeling that something was wrong. 

On Friday, I was feeling rage and frustration after a fruitless day of trying to reach her. So finally, I went into the living room. I poured myself a drink, worried by all kinds of scenarios about what might have happened to her. Then, around 10 p.m., the doorbell rang; I went to open the door and saw my sister standing there. When I saw her, I was shocked at her appearance. She was disheveled, was carrying bags under her eyes that looked heavier than her suitcase, and it was obvious from the tear streaks that she had been crying. I hastily ushered her inside, took her backpack, hugged her, then kissed her on the cheek. 

We sat on the sofa in the living room, and I opened a bottle of White Reisling. Then, after pouring a glass for each of us, I asked, "What's the problem, sis? And don't say nothing."

"For the past two weeks, I've been stalked by a jerk in Germany. He wanted to go out with me, and I kept turning him down. Every time I turned around, he would be there. I just could not get rid of the asshole." 

"So, what did you do?" 

"I informed the authorities in Dresden, but he eluded them. I escaped to Dusseldorf, hoping I would lose him, but he turned up at a hostel not far from where I was staying. I went to the authorities and told them, but they could not arrest him as he was doing nothing that was considered criminal.

"They were going to detain him for questioning, but they told me there were no charges that they could really lay against him; however, it would give me the chance to catch the next flight home if I chose. So, Paula, here I am," she added. 

"Well, you're safe with me and just in time to celebrate our twenty-first birthday tomorrow," I said, refilling our wine glasses.

"I wouldn't trade that for the world, Paula." 

Glasses clinked and down went another glass. While we finished the bottle, we talked about her travels and then moved on to guys in general and how they can sometimes be jerks.

I cracked open another bottle, and the subject of our sex life came up. I told her about Rich, my on-again, off-again boyfriend, and asked her about her experiences on her trip.

"Paula, it was delicious and decadent. When I left on my trip, I decided I wanted to sample all the flavors of the world. So I traveled to six countries and sampled six different nationalities."

"Oooh! My sister turned into a slut," I giggled.

"You have no idea, little sis. I even sampled some very delicate feminine flavors."

"What? You did," I said in a shocked tone. "Did you enjoy it?"

The alcohol affected us when the second bottle was nearly emptied, and all the sex banter was getting me aroused.

Megan's firm nipples poked against her pink crop top as we sat on the sofa facing each other, and I noticed her staring back at my nipples. The more we spoke and drank, the hotter I became, as did Megan. The moist mark on her shorts was a dead giveaway, as was the direction of her stare at my shorts. 

"Paula, I tried lesbian sex with a girl on a dare. It was a fabulous night of orgasms."

"Do you remember how we used to occasionally shower together? We'd discuss boys and sex," I said as we finished the second bottle. 

"Yeah, Paula, and I could definitely use one right now. Will you join me?" She said with a sexy smile.

Her expression piqued my curiosity as we stood and undressed. We merely stared at each other for a moment. It seemed as though I was staring at myself in the mirror. There was the brown hair, brown eyes, and the all-over tan. We even had landing strips to match. There was only one difference; my tits are slightly larger than Megan's. 

The look she gave me as she scanned my body made my pussy wetter than it had been in ages. She looked as if she was eating me up with her eyes.

I took her hand in mine as we headed to the bedroom. We left a trail of clothes as we stripped each other before heading to the bathroom.

Megan stepped onto the heated tile in the walk-in shower and pulled me to her. When our stiff nipples touched, a spark raced through my body. It was the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced when she kissed me with those gorgeous lips. I reached around and squeezed her ass cheeks as her fingers pinched my nipples. She whimpered in my mouth as I squeezed and slapped those firm cheeks. 

Easing off the kiss, I reached out and turned on the tap. "Well, aren't you a little devil?" I said, pushing Megan against the wall. My thigh parted her legs. 

"I've wanted to do this for a long time, sis," she murmured, sliding her pussy against my silky-smooth skin.

"Me too," I murmured as I seized a handful of her ponytail, drew her head back, and kissed her neck.

Her juices made my thigh slick as she began to shake. I swiftly let go of her hair and slid my thigh out of between her legs. 

"Face the wall and spread those gorgeous legs," I said, slapping her ass. 

With her hands on the wall, Megan cast a glance behind her. I inserted my finger all the way up to the third knuckle into her hot pussy. As I leaned against her, I rubbed my tits on her back. Then, I started finger-fucking her from behind, and she tilted her head to the side and back to kiss me. The rougher and faster my finger moved, the more passionate our kissing got. Finally, her moans became more audible, and her body began to tremble. I reached out with my other hand and took a firm nipple between my thumb and forefinger. 

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

Her body stiffened as she soaked my fingers with her cum. Her svelte legs were sagging, and I let go of the nipple and encircled her delicate waist with my arm. I lightly kissed the back of her slender neck and shoulders as she recovered from her all-consuming and euphoric orgasm. Finally, she turned to face me and went for the hand-held shower head, which she set to 'pulse.' 

"Sis, it's your turn." She directed the spray at my pussy and pushed me back against the wall. 

My body jolted in response to the unexpected shower of warm water and Megan's lips on my breast. She sucked and kissed the firm nub, causing me to moan. Her other hand joined mine in fondling the other tit, pinching and pulling the nipple. I trembled and moaned louder when the spray was directed at my tiny man in the boat. I was on the verge of climaxing. 

As the pulsing water drew me closer to heavenly joy, I pressed my fingers into my silky tit flesh. I felt a burning sensation of ecstasy as Megan bit my stiff nub. That sensation, along with the spray on my clit, propelled me into euphoria. My body trembled as I moaned uncontrollably. She crushed herself against me and turned the spray away as my knees buckled. We stayed that way for an eternity, kissing and touching each other. 

She took a step back after I had recovered and wet down our bodies. I grabbed the mango shower gel and squirted it all over and between our breasts. We washed each other with great care. Every sensuous curve became familiar to our hands. Fingers brushed over silky-smooth flesh and lingered briefly around our nether regions as we teased each other. 

"I like how you have your hair in a bun, sis," Megan commented after showering as we rinsed the soap from our bodies.

"Thank you; I figured I'd try something different," I said. 

Resisting the urge to continue making love in the shower, we dried each other.

We went to the bedroom after drying off. I had her stand beside the bed while I positioned two pillows slightly apart. Megan knelt behind the folded one, and I had her lie on her stomach. I ensured her hips and thighs were on the folded pillow and her head on the other. Then, I reached over to the nightstand and took the bottle of Jasmine oil. 

I applied oil to her shoulders and down the center of her back. As I caressed and kneaded the delicate skin, she let out a quiet purr of approval. My hands made their way down her back till they came to rest on her adorable heart-shaped butt. I held the bottle in one hand and drizzled oil on her cheeks, and the top of her ass crack. My fingers kneaded Megan's taut cheeks, prompting more kitten-like purrs. 

She reached beneath herself when my oily fingers brushed her pussy. For a split second, our fingers brushed before I plunged two fingers into her pussy. Megan stroked her clit while I finger fucked her pussy. It took no time before she was in a full-fledged orgasm. When the final orgasmic wave shocked her, she yelled out, her body shook uncontrollably, and her toes curled. 

Megan sat up and kissed me before whispering, "Lie on your back, sis. My turn to rock your world." 

We quickly switched places, and I watched as my sister drizzled oil over her gorgeous tits. After she had oiled herself up, she straddled my hips and started to rub her tits against mine. When her nipples brushed against mine, it felt like a million sparks were ignited, and my entire body tingled. She lingered for a few seconds before sliding down my body, lightly brushing against me. My moans filled the room as she stroked her nipple along the length of my very moist slit several times before sitting up. 

"Whatever you're going to do, you little tease, do it now," I said as she positioned herself between my legs. 

Every nerve in my body was tingling, and my clit ached with need from the touch of her nipple. I raised my hips from the cushion, and she pushed them down. "Be patient, darling," she ordered. 

She put two fingers in her mouth, coated them with a liberal dose of saliva, and trailed them down my stomach. Those fingers attacked my pussy as she thrust them into me. 

I squealed with delight as she twisted and turned them in my needy gash. Watching my sister fuck my pussy while I squeezed and pulled at my stiff nipples was a major turn-on. Then, with sis's urging to come, my moans pushed me into a back-arching, body-shaking climax. 

Megan lowered herself and held me as I recovered. Our hands caressed one another as we kissed. After I had recovered without saying anything, she moved behind my head. As I gazed at her, I knew exactly what she was up to and ran my tongue over my luscious lips. She grinned and then sat inches from my outstretched tongue. She lowered herself, so my tongue touched her pussy briefly and then pulled away. As she lowered herself again, I gripped her hips and pulled that sweet pussy to my tongue. 

She leaned forward so we could pleasure each other together. We were both moaning as we sucked, licked, and tongue-fucked each other to earth-shaking orgasms. 

She stayed on top of me as we descended from our orgasmic highs. She then slid off, and we found ourselves facing each other. As we softly kissed and stroked each other, my right leg intertwined with her left. We remained in that position, gently caressing and kissing each other as we fell asleep.

 

 Epilogue: Megan has moved in with me and is employed at a cyber security firm. With the help of my boyfriend, we introduced her to his brother. The four of us are now an item, and we share our love and lust equally. We are content with our way of life and are excited to see what the future holds for us. 

**

Copyright ©2022 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments