Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy Persists 6 Finale

""Don't worry, Tommy, I have more planned," Chloe claimed."

36
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Amber and her husband, Ted, were outside for quite some time. Tommy and Chloe kept sneaking a peek through the crack in the curtains, but they hadn't seen Amber removing her panties.

Finally, after half an hour, Amber and Ted entered the cabin, but they walked straight into their bedroom. Before Amber closed the door, she told Tommy and Chloe not to worry.

"We have things to discuss," Amber said.

Chloe listened at the door. "They're having sex," she told Tommy.

Tommy put his ear to the door and heard bedsprings squeaking and the sound of his mother moaning with pleasure.

"Don't worry, Tommy," Chloe said, putting her hand on his crotch. "Everything will work out. Mom likes your dick too much, and she will always let you put it inside me."

Tommy smiled reluctantly and thanked his sister.

When Amber and Ted finally came out of the bedroom, Tommy was saddened, knowing his mother's pussy was filled with cum, and it wasn't his.

Amber glanced over at Tommy. Her face was blank.

Tommy didn't get a chance to speak to his mother before he went to bed, but he saw Chloe having a natter. When everyone was in bed, Tommy waited what he thought was a reasonable time and snook into Chloe's room.

Chloe was sat up in bed talking on her phone. Tommy climbed in with her and told Chloe to get off the phone.

"If you have come for a fuck, you should be nicer to me," Chloe said after saying goodbye to her friend.

"What did mom say when you spoke to her?" Tommy asked abruptly.

"Hello, you're in bed with me, and you are talking about another woman,
Chloe said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Don't be a bitch, Chloe. Tell me," Tommy snapped, "I'm not in the mood for jokes."

Chloe turned on her side to face Tommy and felt for his dick, "She said not to worry. Somehow she would find time for us. Mom also said we should look after each other, and then she made me promise never to say, 'No' to you, and I promise Tommy I won't."

"Anything else?" Tommy asked, in a better frame of mind after listening to Chloe.

"Yes, she said to appease daddy; she would do whatever he wanted."

"What does that mean?" a puzzled Tommy asked.

Chloe said she wasn't sure, but it must have something to do with sex. "Look what they did when daddy arrived. Walking straight past us and going into the bedroom. Did they think we didn't know what they were doing?"

Chloe also said she saw Ted feeling Amber's breasts.

"You're calling them by their first names now."

"Mom doesn't mind. After all, we have tasted each other," Chloe said. "Are we going to fuck before you go?"

Chloe didn't wait for an answer. She straddled Tommy and sat on his dick.

"Mom is going to be so jealous when I tell her I had your cock inside me," and then Chloe rotated her hips.

For a while, the pleasure of Chloe's tight young pussy and ass was enough to distract Tommy's mind. Before he was back in his bed, Tommy wondered when he would be back inside his mother. If ever.

The following morning, Tommy was up first. He had been up almost an hour before Chloe ventured outside her room.

"Are they up?" Chloe asked, and she walked over to her mother's bedroom door. "I can hear noises," she said.

Tommy scowled and said they had been for some time. "Sis, come outside. I want to talk to you.

Choe made a coffee and joined Tommy outside. He was sitting at the picnic table. The one he had, Amber and Chloe bent over.

"I was thinking last night," Tommy said. "What if we got dad a woman. If he was having sex with someone else, he couldn't say anything about us."

"You are dreaming, Tommy. Who could we get, and it's different, a son and daughter fucking their mother."

"That's why I thought..."

Chloe saw the wry smile on Tommy's face, "Oh no. I am daddy's princess. He isn't going to stick his dick into me."

"Come on, Chloe. You're my best chance. Try something for me. Please," Tommy begged. "It's warm. Did you bring a bikini? Wear the top and a pair of cut-off shorts." Tommy got excited and carried away. "Cut them shorter. As short as you can, and don't wear any panties."

"Tommy, calm down. Dad is never going to let you have sex with mom. Even if he fucked me or anyone else. I'm not sure mom will go behind his back anymore. We had better get used to it."

Tommy told Chloe she had changed her tune, and he wasn't willing to accept that scenario. "No, I don't believe that," he snapped at Chloe.

"Okay, I will give it a go, but it won't work," Chloe said, and she went back into the cabin.

Tommy followed Chloe not long after. His father was eating breakfast, and his mother was serving him. The first thing Tommy noticed was Amber's breasts swaying. He was amazed because Tommy had never seen his mother braless when his father was around.

"Would you like some breakfast, Tommy?" Amber asked.

Tommy said he would and offered to help.

"No, Tommy. Your mother will get it. You sit with me," Ted said to his son.

As Tommy sat down, Chloe walked in and kissed Ted, "Morning, daddy."

Tommy looked at his father to see his reaction. Chloe wore a bikini top that barely covered her breasts. In fact, there was a small crescent of areola showing over the top of the material. When Chloe had bent forward to kiss Ted, a little more breast fell out of the cups.

Ted's eyes were fixed on Chloe's breasts, and he didn't see how high her shorts were cut. Tommy did. He could see Chloe wasn't wearing panties.

Tommy was ready for a critical response from his father, but there wasn't one.

Amber came in with Tommy's breakfast. "Here's your brea..." Amber saw Chloe and was taken back for a couple of seconds. She looked at Ted and then Tommy. Amber tried again, "Here's your breakfast Tommy. Would you like some Chloe?"

Amber looked at Ted. He was still gazing at Chloe's chest. Then Amber looked back at Tommy. He smiled and winked at her.

Chloe said she didn't want breakfast and offered to help Amber with the dishes. Ted had finished his, and when Chloe cleared his plate and cutlery, she did it from the side. It allowed her to push her breast against Ted's head. Then Chloe dropped a fork. On purpose, Tommy thought, because Chloe bent at the waist to pick the fork up. Instead of bending at the knees.

ChubbyHorney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChubbyHorney

Her bottom was facing Ted. He saw Chloe wasn't wearing panties, but he sat calmly, taking the sight of Chloe's pussy lips.

Tommy was amazed. He knew what his father was focusing on and he didn't say anything.

After breakfast, Tommy got Chloe to one side to talk to her, "You did great, Chloe. Dad got an eyeful, and he didn't go mad."

"I know," Chloe said. "I don't believe it."

"And mom's not wearing a bra. Have you spoken to her?" Tommy queried.

"I had a quick chat. Mom isn't wearing any underwear. Dad said she isn't allowed. All weekend," Chloe informed her brother. Chloe added, "It must be part of what mum said. Doing what she is told."

"I don't like that," Tommy said angrily.

"Tommy, mom knows best. I think she will work something out, and remember, dad didn't go mad when he saw what I have."

Tommy couldn't disagree with that, and he hugged Chloe for being a good sister.

"Don't worry, Tommy. I have more planned," Chloe claimed.

Chloe kept close to her father, teasing him. Times passed, Ted wouldn't have allowed Chloe to parade herself in such a state of undress, but today he said nothing.

Tommy had to be careful. He supported an erection most of the time, with his sister half-naked. His mother's braless breasts swaying and her nipples poking against her white cami top.

The whole day was frustrating for Tommy. He couldn't get close to Amber,  except for once and not for long. They had a cuddle, and Amber got her hand inside Tommy's pants and held his cock.

She told Tommy not to worry, "Somehow, I will work this out. I need your beautiful cock back inside me," Amber told Tommy while she stroked his dick.

Tommy was too worked up. Amber felt his cock throb as the first wave of cum shot from Tommy's dick.

Amber smiled. "Tommy," she said. Feeling the pulses as Tommy shot cum into his pants. Then there was noise. The color drained from Amber's face. "Oh, no," she groaned, and her head dropped.

There was a sigh of relief for both Amber and Tommy when they heard Chloe's voice, "Mom, you better hurry. Dad's looking for you."

Anber washed her arm and hand and told Chloe to help Tommy clean himself. Then she rushed out to find Ted.

Chloe followed Tommy to his room. When he stripped, Chloe saw the mess in his pants, she laughed. "Wow, mom did a good job on you," and Chloe giggled.

Tommy said it wasn't funny and asked for a towel.

"I'm not wasting that," Chloe said. "It's good stuff." She got on her knees and cleaned Tommy's genitals. Chloe even licked Tommy's jizz from his shorts.

Tommy began drying himself, and Chloe said, "Right, I have some great good news. While mom was pulling on your dick, dad got my breast out."

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked, intrigued.

"He shouted me over, put his hand in my bikini top, and scooped it out."

"That's amazing," Tommy said. "You can't let it stop there. Do something else."

"Already have," Chloe replied boastfully. "I told daddy he can touch me anywhere, anytime he wants."

"We have to take advantage, Chloe. Go to your room, take your top off and wait for a while. I have an idea."

Chloe asked how long she should wait. Tommy said not long if his plan worked. Then he put a pair of jeans on and went outside. Amber and Ted were sitting at the table having a beer.

"Where is your sister?" Amber asked.

Tommy had countered on Amber asking, and he knows Ted doesn't like any of Chloe's boyfriends, and after hearing what had just happened, Tommy laid some bait. "Chloe is in her room texting that boyfriend. The one you don't like, dad."

"I am going to have a word with that girl," Ted said and stormed into the house.

Tommy smiled.

"What are you grinning at? You just got your sister into trouble," Amber said.

"No, I didn't. Obviously, dad didn't tell you, but he played with Chloe's tits while we were inside. I told her to take her bikini top off and wait in her room."

Amber smiled, "And you told your father that tale to get him to go see Chloe."

"Yep, and it's all up to my horny sister now," Tommy said smugly.

Tommy and Amber sat and waited. They didn't do anything sexually just in case Ted came out.

After fifteen minutes, Ted appeared at the cabin door, "You two, get in here," he yelled.

Amber and Tommy looked at each other. They walked into the cabin fearing the worst.

Inside, Chloe was in the middle of the lounge, naked. She didn't look distressed. On the contrary, she looked smug.

Ted looked at Amber, "Strip," he snapped.

Amber took her sweater off and then her skirt.

"Over there with your daughter," Ted growled. "You," he said, looking at Tommy. "Get your clothes off too."

Tommy stripped and stood with his mother and sister.

"Let's get one thing straight. I am in charge of this family, and what I say goes. From now on, I will choose who sleeps with who and who fucks who, clear?"

Amber, Tommy, and Chloe looked at each other bewildered. "Clear?" Ted repeated sharply.

"Yes, Dad," Chloe said.

"Yes, darling," Amber told her husband.

Ted looked at Tommy, "Sure, Dad."

"If I want them both in my bed, that's tough on you, Tommy, understood?" Ted said in a mellower voice.

"Yes, Dad," Tommy repeated.

"And tonight, I am having them both, okay."

"Yes, Dad," Tommy said for the third time, and his head dropped.

"You two, do you have any questions?" Ted asked Amber and Chloe.

They both smiled at each other and said, "No."

"Tomorrow, you can have your mother. Do what you like with her," Ted said, and a smile came to his face.

Tommy lifted his head, "Yes, Dad," he said for the fourth and happiest time.

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments