Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tight Foreskin

"mom and sister retract my foreskin"

27
3 Comments 3
47.3k Views 47.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
Part 1. 

The nurse pulled down my boxers as she looked over at my moms undivided gaze towards my uncircumcised cock. when my boxers hit the floor both ladies took a moment to pause and giggle amongst themselves while they alternated looking at my foreskin then back up into my eyes. my mom started blushing when the nurse lifted up my penis with her index finger right at the tip by the bunched up foreskin. The nurse looked back at my mom and told her that my foreskin looks tight. She then went on to explain how she would peel the foreskin back several times to get a good feel of just how tight it was. 

"I told you brandon, your foreskin looks way to tight"

"I know mom," was all I could think to say.

This all started several days ago when I was sitting at the dinner table with my sister and mom. My sister was talking about her bf and how he was uncircumcised, which reminded my mother that I hadn't been circumcised at birth. 

"Brandon, I've neglected to check up on your foreskin. Do you peel your foreskin back at least twice a day to clean it and stretch it?"

I was a bit taken back by the question, especially because it was right in front of my 16 year old sister. 

"Mom I think thats a personal question."

"I know it is sweetie, but its just your sister and I. You can be honest and tell us about your foreskin. I know its very embarrassing to discuss your foreskin and glans to your sister and mommy, but its for the best brandon.

Now tell me, do you pull your foreskin back to clean it at least twice a day?"

I gulped as I looked over at my sexy little sister who was inquisitively looking right back at me. 

"No, I don't."

"Brandon!" my mom shouted.

"After dinner we are marching upstairs to take a bath and I am going to show you how to properly pull back your foreskin and clean behind the foreskin. And your sister is going to be there watching everything because she needs to learn how to as well."

We finished dinner and my mom marched my sister and I upstairs to the bathroom where she demanded that I take off my clothes immediately. 

"Mom, we don't need to do this, really…"

"Brandon, if you don't take off all your clothes right now, I will take off your clothes for you and then discipline you severely."

"I'm not going to do it."

"Fine then!"

"Sally grab your brothers arms and hold him down while I start removing his clothes!"

Sally quickly grabbed my arms and pinned me up against the wall. I was only 14 at the time so I wasn't very strong and couldnt fight back. my mom got down on her knees as she unbuttoned my jeans. I screamed out, "NO, stop it! I don't want you two to see me naked!"

"Its for your own good" my sister replied.

my mom quickly dropped my jeans to the floor then looked back into my eyes. 

"brandon, Im going to pull down your boxers now, and since you have been a bad boy, I need to punish you drastically!"

a tear started forming in the corner of my eye as my mothers words echoed in my head. 

my mom slipped a finger into the elastic band of my boxers but her gaze remained directly into my eyes. She slipped her other finger below the elastic and with one sudden swoop she pulled my boxers down to the floor exposing my flaccid uncircumcised penis. my sister looked awestruck as she was tightly holding on to my arms staring at the foreskin that covered my sensitive glans. 

My mother immediately slapped the tip of my penis saying "bad boy."

she slapped it again as I flinched, and watched it wiggle with delight, as a smirk appeared on her face. 

"You are being a very bad uncircumcised boy!"

"Sally, don't you think your brother is a very bad uncircumcised boy?"

"Yes mom, I think he needs to be punished for being so naughty."

"Thats a great idea sweetie. why don't you go get some of your favorite toys for your pussy and we can try them out on your brother to see how he likes it since he is going to act like a little girl. 

"OK mom!" my sister said with great pleasure. 

she left and returned with a big purple dildo, and a vibrator. 

I just looked at them in fear of what was about to happen. 

"Ok, brandon, since you want to act like a little girl about taking your clothes off, your sister and I are going to penetrate you like a girl. 

My mom instructed me to sit against the wall in front of my sister as she held my arms back. 

"Now when a girl is getting ready to be penetrated she spreads her legs nice and wide. So Brandon, I want you to spread your legs as wide as you possibly can so we can fully penetrate you."

I spread my legs a little then my mom took my legs and continued to spread them as wide as they would stretch. my mom then propped my bottom up so she could start applying lubricant to my anus. meanwhile my uncut penis was fully on display for both of their amusement. My mom applied a small amount of lube to her middle finger and began running it around my rectum making small groaning sounds as she did. 

"who's my naughty uncut boy?"

Huh?

"Tell me brandon. Tell your mommy your a bad uncircumcised boy who needs his bottom punished."

another tear began to form in my eye from the embarrassment of being exposed to my sister and mother.

"Im a bad un….uncir……Im a bad uncircumcised boy that needs my bottom punished mommy."

"Thats right sweetie, and now mommy is going to slide this dildo in your butt like daddy slides his dick into mommy," she said as she started touching herself on top of her panties. 

"This is probably going to hurt a little bit Brandon, but mommy is going to be right here so everything is ok."

The tear that was welling up in my eye finally made its way to the surface and streamed down my face.

"Mommy, I don't want you to.."

"Shhhh! Brandon, mommy is going to be very gentle while I penetrate you," she said as she added a little more lube to my rectum. 

"Don't be scared sweetie, your sister is right here too. and she loves you, thats why we need to punish you like this."

"Sally, we need to take off our shirts so that if Brandon gets too excited and cums, we wont ruin our blouses. and that includes your bra."

my sister let go of me briefly to quickly lift up her t-shirt and expose her nicely developed chest inside a light pink bra. My mom followed suit and lifted her halter top over her heaving breasts to expose her black silk, semi transparent bra. 

"Sally, take off your bra honey. we don't want any mess on your cute pink undergarments."

Sally did as my mom instructed and slowly unfastened it. She paused for a moment to look at my mother who was watching her undress. Sally looked at me and then slowly let her bra fall off her beautiful breasts exposing soft pink puffy nipples. She looked down at her nipples and gave them both a little pinch then looked back at me, then down at my uncut penis and then she smiled. We both looked at my mom and she unclasped her bra and let the sheer weight of her breasts push the bra away from her body as she looked me in the eye and fully removed her bra. she grazed her hands over her nipples and gave her right breast a shake as she smiled at me again. 

"Remember when mommy used to feed you lots of yummy milk from my boobs Brandon?"

"huh….ur…yes…not really"

"Well, mommy used to take off her bra just like this, and then lay you in my lap so I could lift my big heavy breast in your mouth and you would suck all the milk out of mommy." 

She continued to shake both of her boobs right in my face, almost taunting me.

"Do you like mommys boobs Brandon? And be honest, or I'll discipline you some more."

"Um… er…" another tear fell from my face and my face turned to red. 

"Yes, I like your boobs mommy"

"Good. Now baby, sally and I are going to punish you for behaving like a little girl. So spread your legs as far apart as you can for mommy. I did as my mom instructed and watched in horror as she grabbed the purple dildo and lubed up the tip. My mom knelt down in front of my widely spread legs with uncut penis in clear view of her and my sister. My mom cupped my testicles and whispered,

"Shhhh. baby, this will only hurt a little bit. now be a brave little boy for mommy and don't cry while I penetrate you."

Another tear streamed from my face and I looked back at my sister who was staring at my foreskin smiling. 

My mom looked me directly in the eyes as she put the tip of the dildo to the entrance of my anus. Still cupping my balls, she slowly started forcing the big purple dildo into my anus. 

"uuaa aahggggg rrrrrrr…" was all I could spit out as I felt my rectum stretching and a great pressure behind it.

"Shhhh baby," my mom said softly.

She paused momentarily keeping pressure on the diddle and said, "this is how a girl feels right before she is penetrated."

This is just how mommy feels right before daddy sticks his big hard dick in my wet pussy."

I began imaging my moms pussy being fucked and I started to get erect.

Immediately my sister noticed and yelled out "Brandon is getting hard mom, look!"

"Ooo, Brandon! don't be a naughty boy and get hard while mommy is fucking your bottom!" 

But I couldn't help it. my mom hadn't stopped putting pressure on the dildo and it was beginning to open me up. I felt so exposed as she continued to push the dildo in and I became more and more hard. Because my foreskin was a little tight it didn't start peeling back with my erection, but instead neatly covered my extremely sensitive glans. 

"Brandon, your foreskin looks tight sweetie," my mom said as she pushed the dildo in even harder.

"uurrrgg ahhhh!!" 

I started squirming back and forth when my sister tightened her grip on my arms and forced me still. 

"Quit moving around brandon! you need to know what it feels like to be penetrated like a girl," my sister chimed in.

"Sally, wrap your hand around your brothers foreskin and try pulling it back while mommy fucks his butt ok?"

"Yes mom."

Sally leaned over me letting her breasts drag over my head and dangle in front of my face while she reached down and wrapped her cute little fingers around my now erect throbbing uncut dick.

"I know your very embarrassed to have your sister pull back your foreskin like this sweetie, but we need to teach you how to take care of yourself ok?"

"rrrhhh ahh,,, o…ok mom…"

"Now sally, slowly slide your hand back towards brandon and feel how tight his foreskin is."

My mom kept moving the dildo in and out of my butt as my sister slowly put pressure backwards on my foreskin. 

I felt utterly embarrassed being so exposed to my mom and sister. I couldn't stop blushing as Sally slowly pulled back on my foreskin. The sensitive glans slowly came into view when sally said "Mom, brandons foreskin is very tight! you should check and see for yourself."

My mom held the dildo with one hand and mover her other hand around my throbbing cock. a dab of precum started forming as my mom looked me in the eye and continued fucking my butt with the dildo.

"Naughty brandon. your mommy needs to fuck your butt hole and pull back your tight foreskin huh? tell mommy to pull back your tight foreskin for you Brandon." 

….i didn't say anything because I was so embarrassed. I just started crying.

"Awe baby, mommy loves you. don't cry. Now tell mommy you need her to pull back your tight foreskin for you while your sister watches."

"mm… momie…. pu…pull back my tight f fff foreskin for me while Sally watches."

"Good boy, Brandon!" My mom smiled again as she firmly held my dick and began skinning the foreskin back. 

"gggrrrrr" aahgghhhh

Half of my sensitive glans came into view when my mom stopped and let go of my foreskin letting the foreskin curl back up over the head of my penis. 

"Sweetheart, your foreskin is VERY tight."

Another drop of precut emerged from my urethra which caught my sisters attention. My sister used her index finger to swipe the drop of precut off the tip of my penis and in doing so touched the very sensitive tip of my foreskin. My mom grabbed my sisters hand and moved it towards my mouth. 

"Open your mouth Brandon."

…"No… Why?"

"Don't tell your mommy no! She said as she slammed the purple dildo into my butt hole even harder.

arrggg!! "Im sorry mom!"

"Thats better little boy! Sally is going to feed you your precum.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

I'ts very good for you and you need to know what it tastes like. 

"But mom, I don't want to ea…."

My mom stopped me short and said, "I don't care what you want Brandon, you are going to eat your precum. and when we are done here, Sally and I are going to make you cum and we are going to feed you every drop you spit out of your little uncircumcised dick.

My mom continued pounding my butt with the purple dildo when she told Sally to take over. 

"Sally, take this dildo and force it into your brothers butt like when daddy fucks mommys pussy." My mom again let her hand fall to her crotch and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. she began moaning as sally took the dildo from her and began plunging it into my butt.

"See bro, this is how it feels when a girl gets penetrated." she shoved the dildo in extra hard and kept pressure on it while she looked me right in the eyes.

"aarrr aaagg"

My mom kept rubbing her pussy, and with her other hand began massaging her breasts still thinking about getting fucked. My mom went over to my sister and started rubbing her hair as she watched sally penetrate my butt with my erect uncircumcised dick standing straight up.

"You know sally, you used to drink mommys milk too."

Sally briefly looked at my mom and then back at me. 

"Yea, I know mom."

"Sally I want you to do mommy a favor and to suck out mommys milk again while you punish Brandon."

Sally looked a little confused, but as my mom moved in front of her and offered her her enormous breasts Sally latched on and began sucking on her nipples just like a baby. My mom threw her head back in the air out of sheer ecstasy as she felt sally run her tongue along her nipples in search of milk. Mom just watched as sally continued to thrust the dildo into my butt, watching my uncut penis wobble with each thrust. pulled sally's head away from her heaving chest and brought her head to the other breast directing her to suck more. 

Mom reached over to my crotch and wrapped her excited hand around the head of my dick. 

She was moaning when she slowly started peeling my foreskin back to expose the glans. 

"Arrgg mom!!"

"Shhh baby, mommy is going to slowly pull back your tight little foreskin now and I don't want you to make a sound or I will punish you even harder than your being punished now. If you make one peep while mommy is slowly pulling back your tight foreskin, mommy is going to have Sally go get a bigger dildo for your butt." 

"Not one peep ok?"

"but mom I cant…."

"NOT ONE PEEP or sally will get mommys big dildo OK?"

"….err yes mom"

"Ok baby, now tell mommy what a bad uncircumcised boy you have been!"

"I've been a bad uncut boy mom!"

"I said uncircumcised boy, not uncut boy Brandon. say it right!"

"I've been a very bad un…(i choked on the word just thinking about how embarrassing it was) uncircumcised boy mommy!"

"Thats right sweetheart, now not a sound while mommy pushes back your foreskin."

The room grew silent for a moment while my mother looking me in the eye slowly started putting pressure back on my foreskin. 

The foreskin was a quarter of the way back when I felt that I had to scream! I wiggled around a bit but to no use as my sister grabbed my hips to prevent me from moving. 

"Sally keep thrusting that dildo in as hard as you can while I'm pulling back his foreskin."

"Yes mom."

My mom kept peeling back my foreskin under the watchful gaze of my sister and when the foreskin was pulled back half way, I gave out the smallest of moans, half in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wxzwxz11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments