Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hack, The Hung And The Heavenly

"His young sister looked at him, murmured, and began making guttural swallowing noises."

21
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"A big shot writer visits Rick and his little sister. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Things get Dixon Ticonderoga!"

I found myself with a few hours to kill before the day's scheduled book signing, so I thought I would pay a visit to my new friend, Rick, and his younger sister, Carol, who was eighteen.

We first met in the restaurant of the hotel where I was staying during this leg of the tour. Rick's sibling's attire seemed unusual for the location and in fact, was quite intriguing. I invited them to my table, where I learned that her church's school bus had broken down, and Rick had to pick her up after her classes. They had stopped at the restaurant for dinner on their way home.

I found Rick to be somewhat reserved at first, but Carol was quite talkative, eagerly regaling me on a wide range of topics. Following the consumption of a considerable amount of alcohol, Rick's lowered inhibitions revealed our mutual taste for the unconventional. They both extended an open invitation to stop by. We said goodbye, and I assured them I'd find time to visit soon.

The following week, I was descending on the final approach to their helipad, I noticed a brand new yellow bus pulling away from the curb in front of their sprawling estate.

"I do hope that signifies young Carol's return from her lessons," I said to my pilot as we touched down.

"You're a real piece of work, Dave," he yelled over the blast of the rotors as I got out, adding, "Watch your head, fool."

It's touching, how he holds me in such high regard, I thought, watching the craft turn and roar into the sky. Always concerned for my safety.

I walked into the master bedroom where sure enough, Carol was on all fours with her brother's massive cock halfway down her throat. Rick was fully undressed, but Carol still had her school uniform on.

"Knock-knock," I silently mouthed, while making a motion in mid-air with my knuckles. They were too preoccupied to notice my arrival. I pulled up a chair in the corner and politely allowed them to finish what they were doing.

Rick stroked her ear while gently instructing her. "Hold your lips-oh my God... yes... that's it... yes..." She watched him with obedient eyes as she slowly slid up and down several spit-covered inches of his massive pole.

She was captivating in her crisp white blouse, plaid skirt, wool knee socks, black 'Mary Jane' shoes, and a pretty red ribbon in her long brown hair. They were resplendent on a bare, brand new Simmons Beautyrest mattress in the middle of the room, supported by a platform of plastic milk crates.

"I guess love means never having to say 'box spring,'  am I right?" I said, instantly drawing their full attention.

The room was silent. Mind you, it is not every day one finds a world-renowned writer in their very own home.

"I didn't know you were... how did you get in?" Rick asked.

"Oh, don't worry," I replied, "The front door was unlocked, so I allowed myself in. It was no trouble at all."

Carol seemed quite overjoyed about my visit, jumping up and shuffling with rapid, tiny steps to where I was sitting,

"Hi, Dave! Guess what? Guess what happened? You want to know what happened?"

"Do tell, child," I replied.

"I wanted Rick to butt fuck me, but his cock was too big! Can you believe it? We slowly pushed against each other, and I wiggled my ass for him, but it wouldn't fit! We could only get the head in!"

She looked down at my pants and then at her brother.

"Look, Ricky! Look at how turned on he's getting! Can I tell him the rest? Can I? Can I?" Her softball-sized breasts jiggled as she bounced up and down.

Rick removed his thumb and forefinger from the bridge of his nose.

"You might as well, Carol. Go ahead."

She turned back to me and continued her absolutely obscene narrative. "So anyway, what he did was, he pumped his cock with his hand, and I clenched and unclenched the head with my ass until I felt it squirting cum! And then, you know what?"

Suddenly unable to speak, I silently shrugged my shoulders

"Some of it leaked out! But when he pulled it out, it all leaked out and ran down the insides of my legs!" She put her hands on her hips and proudly beamed.

I looked up at her brother, and I tried to communicate some form of a 'what the fuck?' message with my eyes. He somehow picked up on it right away.

"I know, Dave. I know. Believe it or not, you ain't seen-"

"Ricky! Ricky!" his sister shouted. "I want to do it with me lying on my back, okay? Can we do it like that? You know, with my head over the side? Can we, Ricky? "

"Sound good to me, Sis," he replied in a voice of complete surrender.

Carol climbed onto the mattress and began unbuttoning her blouse. She patted the spot next to her and beckoned.

"Dave. will you please feel up my tits and suck on them while my brother fucks my mouth?"  

Rick encouraged me. "Go for it, Dave, it'll help her get off."

"I-I would love to," I stammered.

I climbed up to join them as she laid herself on her back and lowered her head over the side of the mattress. I covered her hand with mine to slow her undressing and began sucking her hardening nipple through the fabric. I reached under her blouse and squeezed her breasts while her brother began pressing the fat, mushroomed head of his cock into her mouth.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

Rick lovingly spoke to her. "Yeah... mmm... I'm gonna slowly work it - ungh... I'm gonna slowly work it down your throat and... oh... that's good, Sis... that's a good girl..."

I began nursing on her other breast while pinching the saliva soaked material sticking to the nipple of the first. I looked up to see that her brother's cock had entered her throat. The intrusion could be seen from the outside as a lump sliding up and down.

Rick gently placed his hand on her jaw. "I love balling the inside of your neck, Carol, it's so tight." She put her hand over his and started making guttural swallowing noises as their fingers interlocked.

I kept working on her chest for a few more minutes, then I began kissing the protrusion Rick's cock was making. My lips could feel it sliding back and forth inside. Apparently, Rick could feel this too.

"Oh...oh my God...Dave, that...that's gonna..." I pressed a little harder and started biting my lips against it. "Dave... you're gonna make me cum."

He warned his sister of the climax that was about to occur in her throat. "Carol, baby sister, I'm gonna - I'm cumming... oh... yeah..."

I reached up to help Rick ejaculate in his sister's mouth. Wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the base, I milked and pumped it to induce a powerful orgasm. Rick's climax is acknowledged by his sister with delighted, muffled squeals. I squeezed and held his convulsing shaft with one hand and gently massaged up and down her neck with the other as Rick flooded her digestive system up to her mouth, the warm liquid leaking past the seal of her lips, and over my hand.

Rick withdrew his glistening snake from his sister's throat. She sat up and wiped her mouth with the corner of her blouse and kneeled. She leaned forward and rested on her forearms, put the side of her head against the mattress and faced me.

"Dave, I need you to fuck me in the ass. Please, will you butt fuck my virgin ass and fill it with cum?"

I looked over to her brother, and he nodded a silent OK back to me.

"I absolutely would love to fuck that fine ass of yours," I said.

I took a tub of vaseline off of the nightstand next to the bed, pried the top off and scooped out three fingers full. She propped herself up, stuck her ass in the air, and turned to her brother while I worked the lubricant around her ringed muscle and the inside walls.

"Ricky, I need you to hold me down in the front while Dave fucks my butt, okay? I need you to hold me steady and not let me get loose. I also need you to talk to me and make out with me while he fucks me from behind, okay, Ricky?"

"Sure thing, Sis," Rick said as he came around to the front of her and grasped her elbows.

I started working my cock between her cheeks as he spoke to her.

"Arch your back and push against him, Carol," he instructed. "Can you feel it starting to go in?"

"Yes... mmm, I feel, I feel it pushing between... oh...! oh... mmm... ooh...! that's... oh... yes, that's it... yes... mmm... oh! Ricky, he's... oh my God..."

"Easy, Carol," Her brother told her and tightened his grip on her, "Keep pushing your ass against him. Is it almost inside you?"

"oh...Yes...! mmm... yes, it-it's going inside... it's going - oh! oh!... Ricky! He's inside - oh my fucking God... oh... yes... yes... that's it...."

I pushed past her clenching rectum and started a slow in and out to gently get it in deeper.

"Oh! Oh! Ricky! He's... he's... oh, yes... that feels so-unh... unh... oh, Oh my God! Oh my God! Ricky! He's fucking me! Hold me, Ricky! oh... hold me down, Ricky... yes... yes... yes... oh God... yes.. .that, that's... yes, mmm... give it to me... yeah... oh yeah... hold me Ricky... yes, fuck me..."

"Carol," I said, "I think I'm gonna cum pretty soon. You're so sexy and hot, it's really turning me on like never before."

"Yes, Dave... oh... yes let it... oh yes... let it cum in my ass, Dave... I want your cum so bad... give me your cum in my ass..."

"Fucking Jesus, I'm cumming, Carol it's cumming right now!" My cock started ejaculating powerfully, uncontrollably.

"Oh, God!" she shouted. "Hold me, Ricky! Don't let me move! oh God... oh God... mmm... I feel him cumming in my ass! Ricky! Don't let me move... hold me tight... yes... yes... kiss me while he cums in me... oh yes... kiss me, Ricky.

I watched as they passionately made out while my orgasm's throbbing faded away. Rick released her and shuffled off to the kitchen. "I'm gonna mix us up some drinks."

In the soft afterglow, Carol and I started gently kissing, and I stroked her hair.  I am absolutely enchanted by this girl. I must have her and I sense she feels the same way. I am drawn into her soul by her unbridled sexuality and desire.

She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes with a longing that had probably been there from the moment we met.

"Oh, Dave -"

Here it comes! The declaration of her undying love for me. "Yes, Carol darling?"

"Dave, what you lack in literary basics, you sure do make up for in pure raunch!"

 

Published 
Written by tampering
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments