Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peter, Dad And Mom - The Beginning

"How Nick and Kata introduced their son to sex with them, as well as their perverted kinkiness"

75
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Author's Notes

"All named participants are 16 or older. Part 12 of the Vukovic Family Sex Chronicles"

GUY’S NIGHT IN

“Oh shit, Peter! I love the way you suck my cock! Goddamn, you’re going to make your dad cum!” Nikola (Nick) Vukovic groaned.

It was one of their “guy’s nights out”—or I should say, in. Because while Mom, Kata, and sister, Sabina, went out to a chick flick, Nick and his twenty-year-old son, Peter, just home from the university, decided to spend the evening watching porn on the big screen TV.

And this always meant that sooner or later, and usually sooner, both would get naked and jerk off together. But that exercise in sexual gratification never lasted too long, because both knew that both sucking and being sucked was a much more gratifying way to have sexual release. And that wasn’t all. Many a time their porn nights would end with anal sex—usually Nick screwing his son’s tight ass.

This particular night, it was just oral sex, and Daddy Nick had started things off by giving Peter a very satisfying blowjob. Now it was Peter’s turn to return the sexual favor. Perhaps, given some recovery time, forty-seven-year-old Nick would have the privilege of fucking his son in the ass. After all, he had to make the best of the short time his son would be home.

Peter’s handsome face bobbed up and down on his dad’s hard, mature cock as his hand held the base, jacking it slightly. He loved giving his dad pleasure. He always had since the day they started having sexual relations.

As Peter’s wonderful, skilled mouth worked its magic on his big cock, Nick reflected on their very first time enjoying man-to-man sex with each other. It was four-plus years ago when Peter was sixteen. Nick’s mind wandered back to the events of that fateful night that seemed like only yesterday.

FOUR YEARS AGO

It was his sexy wife, Kata, who had been the catalyst for the event that began the bisexual relationship the two had together. The very relationship that at this moment was about to make Nick cum, and already had made Peter squirt his seed into Nick’s mouth.

It started this way: Forty-two-year-old, Kata, had taken a shower, but on getting out, realized that the towels were still in the dryer. Still dripping wet, she made her way out of the ensuite and the bedroom and down the hall to retrieve them. Just as she entered the hallway, Peter walked in from the other end. Then met face-to-face in the middle. He was stunned. Kata, who enjoyed casual nudity, was merely surprised. She acted as if nothing had happened and made no silly attempt to cover her breasts or pussy. Too late for that anyway, she thought.

Peter, however, noticed for the first time that she wasn’t just his tall, thin, brunette mom, she was a sexy naked woman! He couldn’t help staring at her small, slightly saggy tits and her shaved pussy. He had looked at plenty of nude female pics and realized that his mom was a very desirable woman! Her casualness in this situation stunned him. She didn’t seem to care that he had just seen her nude. All of her.

Kata saw the shock and the emotions play over her son's face as they stood at an impasse in the hallway. She saw the lust on his face. It was both unsettling and erotic. After an awkward few moments, she turned sideways and brushed past her son. Literally. Her small, A-cup tits touched him as she brushed by. Peter mumbled a “sorry” and was gone in a flash to his room.

Grabbing the towels, with one wound around her head and the other covering her, she made her way back to the master bedroom, pondering the look on Peter’s face. Dressing quickly, she hurried to his bedroom. Kata wasn’t sure why—it was just mother’s intuition but she felt she needed to say something to him.

But what she saw when she opened the door to his room stunned her, even given her vast wealth of sexual experience. Her young man was lying on his bed, pants around his ankles and shirt pulled up, and jerking his cock furiously. She duly noted his swollen glans protruding above his furiously pumping fist and the pre-cum forming on the tip. She estimated him at around six-and-a-half or seven inches or nearly the size of his dad.

His reaction shocked her, “Mom! Get out of here! Get out of my room and leave me alone!”

Stunned, Kata turned, mumbled a “sorry”, and left. The image of his penis being stroked was burned in her mind. She hadn’t meant to cause a scene, but she was unprepared for what had happened.

As she hurriedly left the room, Nick had come in from the garage. Kata motioned him to follow her to their bedroom. There, she explained what had happened and what she had seen.

“Well, I’m sure that seeing you naked turned him on and he didn’t know how to handle that, dear. After all, he is sixteen, he has all those sexual urges. I have no doubt he was jerking off in his room to the image of you naked. It probably embarrassed him that he had carnal thoughts about his mom and when you walked in and caught him, he didn’t know how to react,” Nick told his wife.

“I never thought that he was jerking off visualizing me! You know, picturing sex with me! I mean, I’m all for that, but I just didn’t think he would think that,” Kata replied.

“I’ll go talk to him and smooth over the waters. I’ll let him know that we think it is okay to masturbate, and that it is okay to see his mom in a sexual way. You just relax and finish what you are doing. But give us some time and space. I have an idea and I think we’ll need some privacy in the bedroom here,” Nick told his wife.

Nick walked into Peter’s bedroom. He was dressed now and just playing a video game. Nick noted the wad of toilet tissue in the little garbage bin in his room. No doubt soaked in Peter’s cum.

Peter seemed tense and defensive, but Nick put his arm around his son and gently told him they needed to talk. Peter seemed to relax, giving in.

“I know Mom caught you jerking off. That’s okay. Okay with both of us. It’s just natural. I do it all the time and I’m sure you do too. No need to be all embarrassed and mad around your mom if she sees you. I think the time has come for both of us to be a little more free about doing this,” he told his son.

“What do you mean, Dad?” Peter asked, unsure of what the intent of what had been said.

Nick replied, “I mean that you and I, as guys, shouldn’t do this together. Why hide when you don’t need to? No reason for both of us not to enjoy it. Get up and come into my bedroom and I’ll show you what I mean.”

Peter obediently replied and followed his dad into the master bedroom. He noted that his dad shut the door and then turned on the TV. Grabbing his iPad, he fiddled around with it and finally found what he wanted. Then he linked the iPad to the TV screen. It was a porn site menu.

“Let’s you and me do this. I need a good jerk-off session, and who better to do it with than my son? Let’s see…hmm…here is a good one. Take off your pants and get on the bed. You might as well be comfortable.

Peter was anything but comfortable. Events had gone in a crazy direction just now. Was his dad telling him that he should jerk off to porn with him? Nevertheless, he obeyed and his pants were removed. Then, casually, his dad did the same, as if it was an everyday thing to strip naked in front of your teenage son. Peter noted that his dad’s cock seemed huge and that his pubic hair had been shaved off.

He found himself staring at his father’s junk. So that is what he fucked Mom’s pussy with! Mom was shaved too, and that thing he found strangely erotic. When he was masturbating previously, he had been picturing his mum’s mature titties, but now the idea of his dad’s cock fucking his mom’s pussy turned him on.

The video started and Peter's attention turned to the little story on the screen. A MILF like his mom (but with bigger tits) had a younger twenty-something workman repairing her house. Through a convenient plot line, they ended up fucking. First, she gave him a blowjob. Then he ate her pussy. Then they fucked in various positions.

As this was going on, Peter’s cock grew very hard, and so did that of his father. His father began to slowly stroke his huge dick. The veins stuck out and droplets of pre-cum appeared on the prominent head. His dad commented occasionally on the action. Peter relaxed and began to stroke too.

“Look at the way she sucks his cock! I’m telling you, this girl is good! How would you like that mouth sucking your dick?” Nick commented.

Overcoming his shyness, Peter answered, “I’d like that. She has nice shaved pussy too. Just like…”

Nick filled the sudden silence, “…Just like your mom’s? Yes, it is. And I can tell you that your mom’s bald cunt is nice to fuck. It’s okay to like your mom’s pussy. It’s only natural. And her tits too. They are small, but I think, attractive. Like any woman, she enjoys it when people think she is sexy. I know she would like knowing that you think she is sexy.”

“You mean Mom doesn’t think I’m a pervert?” Peter gasped.

“Nope. She is flattered that you think she is sexy. But I’ve got to ask one question: Were you thinking about her when she caught you masturbating?” Nick asked.

“Uh…yeah…I was. I’m sorry,” was the sixteen-year-old’s reply.

“Mom thought so. And she was flattered that you thought she was hot enough to jack off to. She likes the idea of men jerking their dicks to her body. Even if that man is her son. I know, she’s crazy,” Nick explained with a smile.

“Really? She doesn’t think it is perverted? I mean, I never realized it, but she is sexy, even though she is my mom. My friend, Jason, thinks she is, and once we even stole a pair of her dirty panties to smell and jerk off into,” Peter gushed, his teen cock very stiff now.

“You and Jason can do that all you want. If you ask right, Mom might even give you a pair she has just worn. Nice and fresh with her pussy scent,” Nick assured his son.

“Oh my god! That would be so hot!” was all Peter could say, his eyes riveting on the action on TV.

The woman was getting fucked now. Her tits were bouncing like crazy and she was moaning and talking dirty. Peter began to jerk furiously now.

Suddenly he stiffened and gasped, “OH SHIT!”

His smooth, erect cock shot out a surprising amount of cum. It must have shot over a foot in the air! Then his dick continued to pump out a nice handful of cum until he finally was spent.

“Nice load, son! I bet that felt good! I love it when I cum! Just can’t get enough of it!” Nick told Peter.

Peter replied, “Thanks, Dad. It felt so good, even though it’s the second time today. But…uh…I guess what I’m trying to say is wow! Your cock is big! Even bigger than mine,”

“Oh don’t worry. Your’s is just fine. My cock was the size of yours when I was your age. It will probably get a little bit bigger. Would you like to touch mine?” Nick asked.

“Uh…I guess. I mean Jason and I sometimes jack each other off and all that. So I guess,” Peter replied, slightly embarrassed.

Embarrassed or not, Peter had no problem grabbing his dad’s cock and began to masturbate him. The size of it and its manly look and hardness fascinated him. Somehow it seemed much more sexual than his cock or Jason’s. It was the cock that fucked his mother’s vagina. It was the cock his mother took into her mouth and sucked. He could visualize it going in and out of her mouth until it shot its cum load. Did Mom swallow or did it spray onto her face?

He found himself wanting to take it into his mouth to see just what it was like. He and Jason did that once and they both liked it. But because sucking another man was derided by his peers, he felt shameful and they never did it again.

“Oh yeah, Peter! Stroke my cock and make me cum!” Nick groaned.

Peter was thrilled by his inclusion into his dad’s sex life. Stroking him seemed like a good way to please him. To show his dad how much he loved him. It also made him feel accomplished, like an adult lover. Peter doubled down on his efforts.

The woman on the screen was facing outward, reverse cowgirl, and bouncing on the guy’s hard dick now. Her tits were flopping up and down. Peter could see the look on his dad’s face and see his big balls tighten up. His dad’s breathing got shallower and he got a funny look on his face.

Nick groaned out his encouragement to his son, nearing climax, “Keep it up. Faster…oh yeah, fuck yeah!”

Peter could tell his dad was about to cum. His body became rigid and there was a grimace on his face. He continued jerking his dad’s prick as best he could, willing his father to cum in his hand.

“OH, OH, OH FUCK! OH FUCK, OH FUCK!” his dad cried out obscenely as his penis throbbed and a long gob of cum spurted its way onto his belly.

This was followed by more spurts of the white stuff. It shot all over Peter's hand and his dad’s cock. More fell onto his dad’s belly. Peter was thrilled that he had made his dad cum. It seemed like a real sexual accomplishment. It was no surprise when he noticed his cock was hard and aroused again.

“Did you like that, Dad? Did I do a good job?” Peter asked, beaming.

“You sure did, son. And I loved it! You can jerk me off anytime!” Nick said with a grin.

Peter never felt happier. Watching porn and beating off with his dad was amazing! The only problem was, he was hard again. Would his dad let him masturbate some more? The answer was quick in coming.

Nick looked at his son with a big smile and said, “Looks like you are hard again, Peter. That is the great thing about being young. Would you like me to jerk you off for a minute?”

Peter, being still quite horny and wondering what it would be like to have his dad jack him off quickly assented.

First, Nick applied some lotion to his hands. Then, taking his son’s small, yet stiff, member into his hands, he began stroking it. Nick had plenty of experience handling mature cocks, but this was somehow different. It was smoother and that was strangely erotic. Nick realized wanted to deep-throat his son’s dick. The idea made his mouth water. The move to encourage his son to let him suck that cock needed to be made soon. For now, he would have to be content with just playing with it.

“Oh shit, Dad, that feels good!” was all his son said.

At least until the bedroom door opened.

It was Kata.

“Oh shit! Mom!” Peter exclaimed, grabbing the sheet to cover up his erect penis.

Kata replied, “Take it easy, Peter. I knew what your father and you were doing in here and that is fine by me. I just wanted to see if you two were having fun. You don’t need to hide your masturbation, or anything else sexual, from me.”

Peter relaxed and removed the sheet.

Nick just smiled and said, “Our son has a nice, big cock. You should have seen him cum earlier. I bet he shot his load more than a foot in the air! You’d have been proud.”

Kata smiled and said, “I wish I’d been there for that. I think you are being a bit too selfish with his cock, honey. His mom wants some too. And it looks like you have cum yourself.”

“Yeah, Peter wanked me and made me cum hard. He has real talent,” Nick explained.

“Okay, honey, it's my turn with that nice, big, sexy cock. Give me a second to get comfortable and then move over. Is it alright with you, hon, that your mom jerks your cock?” Kata announced, directing the last question to Peter.

“Uh…sure…I guess,” the teen boy said, stunned by this turn of events.

Kata fiddled around under her tee shirt and undid her bra, then shrugged it off in a way that girls know how to do without removing their shirt, but is a mystery to men. Now her little titties were unfettered and combined with the large scoop neck of the shirt and the thin cotton material, really showed a lot of jiggle for being so small.

When she climbed on the bed, on all four, facing Peter, her tits were almost entirely visible, but not quite. Nick sat back against the headboard to watch the show. If he had been a woman, he would have taken the top off, especially as Peter had seen her tits already. But Kata was being seductive in that less-is-more way. Teasing his eyes with her mature little breasts as she tugged his young prick.

And it was working. Already in a sexual daze from the previous half hour, Peter couldn’t believe his mother was jerking him off. What caught his attention was her titties hanging down, wobbling. Not only were so much of them on display but the way they bounced and swayed as she jerked his cock went straight to his cock, turning him on. Eventually, his mom shifted to a more comfortable position, but the image was already burned into his brain....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments