Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost And Found

"Big Bang theory 101"

8
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
636 words 636 words

Author's Notes

"Exploring birth of the universe here."

You see, he was separated from his mother at birth and has been a lost boy ever since. He has a favorite dream he always tells me about. His dream puts him in the Colosseum facing down lions at the early age of eighteen years. Miraculously, his mother is sitting in the crowd and somehow recognizes him despite all that has come to pass. She sends her armed guards to assist him. They chop away and he is saved.

The men bring him to an elaborate dwelling by the sea. He is then bathed and anointed with the sweet oil of almonds.

That very night he is joined by his mother. She nestles and rocks him; all the while gently kneading his massive muscles and stroking his skin sensually.

In the candlelight, he feels the warmth of her body. He is captivated by the heated welcoming of her wet divide, the awesome place of his birth. It is like a pink, magnetic river that attracts his tongue to bear.

His mother tastes like honey which he licks ravenously from her sticky gorge. Like the tide of the ocean, it becomes fuller and fuller until it lets loose a tsunami of brine.

His spectacular dream continues.

The next day he wakes up on the beach when a black and white seagull pecks his big toe and one drop of blood trickles downward. Then he hears a distant sound. He looks up and sees somebody beyond the breakers. Immediately, he knows who it is.

He strips off his clothes. His lingam is lengthy and firm as he dashes towards the sea. Fast, splendid strokes send his sinewy body swimming far out amongst a multitude of monsters. He valiantly rescues the middle-aged woman who is crying for help. It is his mother.

In fact, the exact same woman that he has met earlier in his dream.

He brings her back to shore. Her round, voluptuous body has magnificent, shapely breasts, a lovely, extended, roly-poly belly and matted black hair around her pudenda.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

He kisses her twice on the lips, giving her the breath of life and thumps her thirty times on the chest.

She starts to stir and he repeats the steps, though his kisses are now more prolonged. He also uses his tongue this time and after thirty pumps to her chest, he sucks on her nipples vigorously, something that until this moment in his dream has been a lifelong, unfulfilled wish.

She moves a little more and reaches for his cock and pulls him onto herself. She draws in his majestic, phallus with the sturdy muscles of her blood-red vagina and tucks him in tightly with her flappy folds.

She hugs him rapturously and he has a wondrous moment of recognition that becomes part of his ecstasy. It is his mother after all, and he is thick and stiff inside her! The two of them, cock and cunt together, roll towards the shoreline until they reach the water’s edge. There, they gaze into the eyes of each other while their love juices mix.

It was at this point in his narration of the dream that he specified that the feeling was like giving birth to the universe.

You see, he discovered his mother, the giver of his life!

He told me that in the dream, he screams, “Mom, Mom, is that really you, the Mother of the Universe?!” And that she answers, “Yes, it is and you are my long, lost loving son!” And then she embraces him and brings her big, hairy cunt over his face and cradles his cock with her mouth until he shoots for the Moon.

But then, alas, tragically as you might conclude, he always awakens from his memory of the dream and suffers until he can relive his dream again.

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments