Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living Room Lover. Part One

128
16 Comments 16
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It's not that sixteen-year-old Barry Winston didn't like company, quite the opposite. He always looked forward to the summer months and the visits from relatives that lived out of state and came to Florida to escape the Northern Winters for a while. Now, normally these guests stayed at a local motel if they planned on being in town longer than a weekend so they did not interrupt the family's daily routine. They were on vacation while Barry's family had to work, however this time it was different.

Dad took the week off of work when his brother informed him that it was time for a get-together. Barry's father suggested that they all stay at their house. The sprawling split-level ranch house with its large in-ground pool was certainly big enough and boasted enough bedrooms to accommodate his family.

Now this arrangement was going to impact Barry's nightly routine, but he said nothing. His aunt and uncle would use his bedroom while his twin cousins were set up in his older brother's former bedroom which had been converted into the computer room. That would leave Barry with the entire living room to himself.

The room was large enough and by crashing on the couch or the leather lounger he could see and hear anyone entering the room so no one could surprise him, and that was necessary.

You see, Barry's nightly routine consisted of masturbation; he loved masturbating. Besides being pleasurable it was also a necessity as it seemed to Barry that he was constantly hard. Besides the pleasure, his masturbation sessions helped vanish the outline of his hard cock under whatever he was wearing and relieve the discomfort of his erection against his jeans.

It didn't take much to get Barry excited, a pretty girl or lady in a short skirt or tight jeans was enough. In his room at night, Barry closed his eyes as he stroked his cock and allowed the movie theater in his mind to run wild. He fantasized about the girls at school, other times it was a few of the more attractive female teachers or the girls at his part-time job.

He would imagine them stripping down to their sexy lingerie and rubbing their silk-covered breasts and wet panties against him as he jerked his hard cock. He was also able to visualize them removing their bras and running their hands over their breasts before pressing them into him and he swore that he could feel their soft and full breasts against his chest.

Now as Barry was a virgin that's as far as his fantasies allowed him to go. Having never had sex before he didn't know what to do next, It didn't matter as he usually shot his wad in record time. Eventually, his parents and guests bid each other good night and headed to their respective bedrooms while Barry headed to the couch

The moment he slipped under the covers he pulled his baggy sweat pants down to his ankles, spread his legs, and gently seized his cock that was already rock hard and began to gently stroke himself. He became so lost in pleasuring himself that he failed to hear the soft footsteps on the polished wood floor.

His stroking was interrupted when a shadow fell across his face blocking the lights from the pool area that filtered in through the slightly parted drapes.

When he ceased his stroking and opened his eye, there was his Aunt Mavis staring at him. She was clad in a thigh-high white silk nightgown and through the material of her thin material, he was able to see the fact that the nipples of her full breasts were poking against the front of her garment.

Today was the first time he saw her in her bikini poolside. He was glad that he floated in an innertube as it hid the fact that he had become hard just by checking her out. Now here she was standing next to him wearing a sexy nightie.

Without warning, she dropped to her knees and placed her face just inches from his.

"Would you like some help with that?" she asked in a soft voice.

Before Barry could answer she shot her hand under the top sheet and blanket and took hold of his rigid manhood, her hand felt cool to the sensitive skin of his rod.

"My but that's a big boy," his aunt commented as she began to gently stroke him. Barry was speechless.

"You got hard when you saw me in my bikini didn't you?" she asked.

"You saw?" he asked with a touch of embarrassment.

NaomyJenner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyJenner

"I guessed," was her answer.

"Guessed?" Barry asked.

"Yes, your mouth hung open and I thought your eyes were going to pop from your head," Mavis responded.

"Are you still a virgin?" she asked with her lips brushing his ear.

"Yes," was the only thing Barry could say.

"Then we need to take care of that," she responded before releasing him and standing up.

Once again Barry was speechless as he watched his aunt slide her hands under her nighty and slid down a tiny pair of panties. Barry was now able to see the tiny tuft of black hair between her legs through the thin nightie and his hard cock became even harder.

In one swift motion, his aunt removed the top sheet and blanket thus exposing his naked teenage body to her. She paused to admire and run her hands over his well-muscled torso before she mounted him and took a seat on his thighs. Barry could feel the heat and wetness from her bottom against the naked skin of his legs.

She bent at the waist and placed her soft warm lips against his and pressed her breasts against his chest. Now Barry was well versed in kissing, but this went way beyond anything he had ever experienced.

"You've grown into quite a handsome man," she informed him.

"I don't have any protection," he said when he found his voice.

"You don't need any, I can't get pregnant," his aunt responded.

"I don't know what to do," he admitted feeling his face turn red with embarrassment.

"I know, just lay there and enjoy," she said in a low voice.

Once again she seized her nephew's hard cock and this time she directed it toward her pussy. Barry's heart began to beat a little harder when he was able to detect its heat and wetness against the head of his cock when she paused at the opening of her slit.

A second later she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. The sensation of his hard cock entering his aunt's pussy was beyond description and all he could do was moan. Seconds later their crotches ground into each other and she stopped all movement allowing him to savor the sensation.

Aunt Mavis then began a gentle rocking motion combined with raising up and lowering herself again. Barry instinctively placed his hands on her hips while she did this.

"Open your eyes," she demanded and Barry complied.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked.

"Yes," was all he could say.

"Would you like to feel them?" she inquired.

"Yes," he answered.

Mavis took his hands from her hips and placed them on her breasts. She gave him brief instructions on the proper way to rub them and flick the nipples, and she responded with a slight moan. She leaned forward and they kissed again, this time it was even more passionate than the last one. What with all these new sensations he was experiencing it wasn't long until he was ready to finish.

"I'm going to cum," he said in a quiet voice.

"Then don't hold back," she instructed as she increased the speed of her ride.

Barry placed his arms across her back and held her tight awaiting the arrival of his orgasm. It was a heartbeat later that Mavis announced that she was also cumming and Barry swore that her pussy gripped his cock. Their bodies shook and Mavis stifled a moan as they finished together.

She didn't roll off him immediately as Barry's strong arms were still across her back. So she stayed put and enjoyed the after-effects of her orgasm while in his strong embrace.

"I'm sorry I didn't last long," Barry said in a quiet voice.

"For this being your first time you did quite well. Staying power comes with time and experience," she confided.

"What happens now?" Barry asked.

"Well, I'm going back to be after a quick visit to the bathroom and I suggest you do the same. Tomorrow we try the standard missionary position," Mavis said as she rose to a standing position.

"You mean you want to do this again? Barry asked struggling to keep his voice low.

"Remember, we are here for a week and I plan on doing you every night unless you have any objection," Mavis stated as she quietly left the room.

"No objections," he replied.

"Good," she said as she placed a quick kiss on his lips." See you tomorrow."

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments