Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Caught My Daughter Fucking On Webcam And I Joined In

"After watching my daughter get fucked on webcam, I had to see more. I got more than I bargained for!"

18
0 Comments 0
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I continued to log in to my laptop most nights to see if my daughter and her boyfriend were putting on a show... Usually it was on a weekend when she went to stay at his house. If I was lucky I got to see my daughter taking dick twice a week, sometimes she even did a solo show from her bedroom which drove me crazy knowing my little girl was fucking herself with different toys in the next room.

One weekend, Natalia and Jeremy were staying in my house, which they didn't do too often but I didn't mind as long as I got a show from it... They went to bed around 11pm, I followed around half an hour later. My youngest daughter Lydia stayed up watching a film. I had no intention of watching a film, just a hot show including my daughter in the room next door.

I got showered, then jumped into bed with no clothes on as usual. Opening my laptop & clicking on my daughter's webcam page. No show had yet started, which I was rather disappointed about but hoping it would soon and they would not just go to sleep. I browsed other couples to get myself started, finding myself watching a lesbian couple in a 69 position, something I have always fantasized about with another woman but not had the opportunity just yet. I flicked back and forth to my daughter's page, when after around thirty minutes their webcam opened.

Natalia was sat on her bed with her bra & panties on, Jeremy was fully naked with a huge erection. His fingers were inside Nat's pants rubbing her clit. This instantly made me wetter than any video I was watching previously. Jeremy removed my daughter's bra & proceeded to lick her nipple while now finger fucking her tight shaven pussy. I found my self with two fingers in my soaking pussy, whilst playing with my clit using my thumb.

Jeremy dropped to his knees, removing Natalia's pants in the process. Burying his head between her thighs, she looked straight into the camera. This excited me to the point I began to moan softly, "mmm Natalia." I shocked myself, but I was so turned on my pussy was dripping. I pulled out my pink dildo & began to fuck myself violently whilst rubbing my clit with my other hand. Natalia's head dropped back as her moans got louder. I jumped out of my bed & pushed my ear against the wall to hear the real thing.

There I was with my head against the wall, watching my daughter getting eaten while her mum fucked herself in the next room. This was crazy, but it drove me insane... I needed more than just my dildo & my fingers, I wanted to see the real thing. I closed my laptop just as Jeremy stood back on his feet, moving toward my door with my dildo in hand. Slowly I sneaked into the hallway, still naked... I could see the door downstairs was closed & Natalia's door was slightly ajar. Knowing the computer is on the far wall, I could sneak a peak without being seen.

I open the door ever so slowly. I am the most scared I've ever been, but then again, the most excited & turned on woman in the world right now! The first thing I see is my daughter on her knees sucking her boyfriend's dick all the way to the base... She could take a dick all right. As I watched through the crack in the door, I places my dildo back in my wet pussy...

I then heard the door downstairs open, my other daughter Lydia was about to come upstairs to bed... I barged into Natalia's room, she nearly choked on Jeremy's cock.

"Mum what the fuck!" she screamed as they jumped under her quilts to cover themselves up.

We stood in an awkward silence for around a minute as I stood at the edge of her bed naked with a pink dildo in my hand that was clearly soaking wet. I heard Lydia's bedroom door close, I then didn't know what to do next. Jeremy's eyes ogled by big tits...

"Like what you see Jez?" I seductively said.

"Mum get the fuck out!"

It was too late for that. "I heard you guys playing & it got me horny, it's been too long Nat."

I approached Jeremy & put his hand on my left tit, which he grabbed... This invited me to do more. I pulled off the quilt to see his raging erection " Let me show you how to suck dick honey" whilst looking at Natalia in the eyes with a big smirk on my face.

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

She didn't know what to do, she was left absolutely speechless. I got onto the bed & took Jeremy's dick deep into my throat before any of them could say a thing... He didn't even try to stop me. Then he responded with his hands on the back of my head, he then started fucking my face & as I looked up, I saw his in a passionate kiss with my daughter. Was this really happening?

One of his hands left my head & reached for Nat's pussy. She spread her legs while they still kissed deeply. five minutes passed when I was joined at Jeremy's groin by my daughter, she spoke at last, "One night only mommy."

I smiled to which I replied, "We'll see princess."

We both shared Jeremy's cock changing between balls & his shaft. I lifted Natalia to her feet, and guided her to sit on Jez' huge dick. She took it all in her tight little pussy, this drove me wild! I sat on the floor and began fucking my pussy with my dildo while my daughter moaned out, "Fuck me harder, my mom is getting so hot from watching us!"

I crawled back over to the bed & started licking my daughter click as she rode the bull beneath her! Her eyes nearly popped out of her head, "Oh my god mommy! Lick it Oh yeahh!!" This give me all I needed, I continued to lick my horny little daughters pussy.

Jeremy was ready to cum but me and Natalia were far from finished. She jumped off of his dick to join me on my knees as Jeremy approached us with his long erection which I engulfed into my throat, licking off my daughters juices. It tasted better than I ever imagined! Before long Jeremy was ready to cum & I wanted to taste it for the first time in many years. I sucked down hard trying to taste his cumshot.

"Fuck Natalia, I'm gonna cum in your mom's mouth," he managed to call out.

"This is so hot," my daughter said, whilst looking at me in the eyes as Jeremy's cum shot straight to the back of my throat.

I held it in my mouth & turned to my daughter, who I then kissed passionately with her boyfriend's cum in my mouth. We exchanged the cum with our tongues while I grabbed her nipples, to which she let out a soft moan.

Jeremy disappeared to clean up in the toilet, whilst me & Nat continued to kiss deeply. My hand moved towards her shaven pussy, I began to rub her clit. It was soaking wet, even after getting fucking I could feel her juices started to run down her thighs. I put two fingers inside her, then our kiss broke off. "This is so wrong mom," Natalia moaned out.

"Tell me to stop & I'll stop," I replied with a huge smile on my face. She moved her mouth to my 36DD tits & sucked on my nipples.

I pushed my daughter onto her back & spread her legs wide, her soaking pussy ready for me. I moved towards it with my tongue, licked her clit for several seconds. "You'll have to wait until next time for the rest baby."

I removed my fingers from her pussy, sucked them & winked at my baby girl. I stood up from my knees, picked up my dildo & left her room.

I wanted more, but I knew if I left her like I did then she would be gagging for more from her mommy. I went back into my room, opened my laptop to see my daughters webcam still open. People watching got the show of their lives! My daughter was still on the floor where I left her panting. Her boyfriend came back from the bathroom & went straight to bed. She approached the webcam to turn it off.

I couldn't sleep that night, my pussy soaked because of what had just happened. I made myself cum three times that night thinking about my daughters body & the scent of her tight pussy on my fingers. I used the same fingers to fuck my pussy & ass, this sent me wild & I couldn't wait to see what might happen next.

I should have been ashamed by what had happened but I wasn't. I was excited to see her sexy body again at breakfast in the morning. There was so much more to come...

Keep an eye out for chapter 3: I Caught My Daughter On Webcam And We Put On Our Own Show

Published 
Written by lyds1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors