Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie's Amazing Breasts - Chapter Two

86
32 Comments 32
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Debbie hated her job because her boss was always staring at her breasts.  She had asked her mother numerous times for a breast reduction, but she told her someday she would learn to appreciate them.  Debbie is very petite and has a very fit body.  Her breasts are her best attribute, but Debbie finds them annoying.

Debbie is very sexual, however, and likes when they are touched but doesn't like when everybody stares at her.  Men and women find her to be gorgeous.  Her brother is her biggest fan, and they have had sexual relations once.  The day they were together, she also had sex with her boyfriend.  She had never had sex twice in one day.

Her boyfriend loves her body and adores her breasts, and always wants to have sex with her.  Debbie is quite submissive in the bedroom, and David likes that about her. However, Debbie wonders if he likes her or likes her breasts.  He always buys the most revealing shirts showing her breasts and likes her to wear the tiniest skirts.  She doesn't know if he loves her or wants to have her on his arm. 

Mr. Lupo, her boss, likes to give Debbie presents but, in turn, has octopus arms and likes to look down Debbie's shirts.  Debbie allows him to do it because of the gifts he buys her.  He has bought her designer pocketbooks and jeans and also gives her expensive jewelry.

Debbie is a beautiful young woman with a fabulous body.  Every man she comes in contact with finds her attractive.  Even if she wore a sack on her body, she would still be drop-dead gorgeous.

~~

Debbie's father called his friend who had a business and asked if Debbie could have a job.  His friend is a family friend who always found Debbie attractive and was happy to offer her a job.  Her father was pleased that his daughter had a job.

Debbie got dressed and hurried out of her house.  She was working today and wanted to get there fast and get Mr. Lupo's coffee on his desk.  He liked her to set up his computer and print any pressing emails he might have.  Debbie got to the office before Mr. Lupo, made some coffee, and picked up the bagel that he liked her to get. Then, she went to his office and did the tasks that he wanted her to do. 

She went to her desk and started doing work that he left for her.  He paid her well, but a lot of her day was him flirting with her and enjoying her in her sexy outfits.  It wasn't long until Mr. Lupo came in.  He smiled at the teen and went into his office.  A while later, Mr. Lupo called her in to do some filing.  The first part of the day was when she filed documents, and he looked down at her blouse.

"Debbie, here's some filing for you.  Could you take care of it, my dear?"

"Of course.  I will be glad to file it for you."

Mr. Lupo stood near the filing cabinet and enjoyed the view of her lacy bra.  Her breasts were so large, and she filled out her blouse nicely.  He went behind her and patted her behind.  Debbie smiled at him, which made him smile.

"How is your family doing, dear?

"Everybody is fine.  How are your wife and children?"

"Good, dear.  I bought you a little something.  Sit down, and I will give it to you."

"I can't keep accepting the gifts you buy."

"Of course you can.  Sit down, dear girl."

Mr. Lupo presented her with a wrapped box.

"Open it.  I thought of you when I saw it."

Debbie opened the gift, and it was a heart made of diamonds.

"Wow, I can't accept this.  The necklace is much too nice of a present."

"You earned it.  Let me put it on you."

Before he put it around her neck, he gave her a chair massage.  He massaged her neck and scalp and kissed her on her neck.  He copped a feel of her breasts, and after all of that, he placed the necklace around her neck.

"Mr. Lupo, it's gorgeous."

"Honey, you are gorgeous.  You would be even more gorgeous without your clothes.  Why don't you remove your blouse?  I would love to feel your breasts. Wouldn't you like that, dear?"

"Are you sure you want me to take off my blouse? Don't you have work to do?  How about Mrs. Lupo?  Would she like you playing with your worker's breasts?"

"Don't worry, your pretty head.  Now take off your top and show me your breasts.  You are so gorgeous, and I want to see how the necklace looks on your neck and breasts."

Debbie knew her boss was horny and knew that today would be the day he had sex with her. So she did as he said to do and removed her blouse and her bra. 

"Wow!  Your breasts are magnificent.  Look at how gorgeous the necklace looks."

Mr. Lupo pulled out a mirror from his desk and handed it to her.  He also stood behind her and felt her breasts up. Then, he held and massaged each of her globes and whispered things in her ear.

"Debbie, you are so beautiful.  You turn me on.  Feel how hard you make me."

Mr. Lupo grabbed her hand and put it on his pants where she could feel his pants tenting up.  He continued to touch her gigantic tits and kissed her neck. Mr. Lupo planned on having her today.

"Debbie, why don't you take off your skirt and sit on my desk.  I have wanted to taste your sweet box.  I will delight you in more ways than you can ever imagine."

Debbie liked when her boyfriend and her brother licked her pussy.  She wondered if her boss would be as good with it as them.  Debbie was now horny after Mr. Lupo felt her up.  She wanted to cum and did what he said. 

Debbie took off her skirt and her panties.  She left on her shoes and walked over to his desk.  She sat on his desk with her legs spread.  Mr. Lupo sat in his chair and began licking her thighs and her pussy.  He liked how her pussy was bare, which excited him more. 

He licked every inch of her pussy which made her moan and groan.  Mr. Lupo was so creative with his pussy licking.  His tongue tickled her, and his tongue was exceedingly long.  When he tongue-fucked her with his long tongue, he hit her g-spot each time.  She was crying slightly from the orgasms he made her have.

Her pussy juices ran down her legs, and Mr. Lupo happily drank every drop.  He continued to make Debbie cum.  Mr. Lupo loved her pussy and loved how she responded to his tongue.  He, too, was horny and removed his tongue and started to finger her.  Mr. Lupo couldn't believe how wet her pussy was while his fingers were in her.  He needed to fuck her.  He was excited to have her bounce on his cock.

"Debbie, I want to fuck you.  Help me undress, dear one."

Debbie stood in front of her boss and helped him take off his clothes.  Once he was naked, Debbie was shocked to see how big his cock was.  Debbie liked to suck cock but would wait until he asked her to do that.

SolAnka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SolAnka

"Bend over my desk.  You are so fucking gorgeous!  I can't wait to make love to you."

Debbie leaned over the desk while Mr. Lupo pushed his cock up inside of her pussy.  They worked together while he drilled into her pussy.  Her huge tits swung while they made love.  His cock was big like her brother's and felt amazing in her wet snatch.  Her pussy made the usual sloshing noises.  Mr. Lupo was enjoying fucking Debbie but wanted to play with her breasts.

"I want you to ride me in my chair."

Mr. Lupo pulled out of Debbie and sat on his chair.  Debbie climbed on top of him and pushed his cock into her pussy.  She bounced on his big cock while he held and massaged her breasts.  Debbie was moaning while she moved her hips back and forth. Finally, she let out a soft cry and came on Mr. Lupo's cock.  Mr. Lupo squeezed her big tits together while he continued fucking her.

"I need to cum. So get on your knees and suck my dick."

Debbie climbed off of Mr. Lupo's lap and went down to her knees.  She opened her mouth and accepted his cock down her throat.  He let her suck him for less than a minute but then spilled his cum down her throat.  Debbie liked sucking cock and drained him of his cum.

"That was amazing.  You were great, Debbie.  I need to go to a meeting.  We better get dressed.  Take the rest of the day off.  You worked so hard today."

"I can go home?"

"Have a great day.  I will see you tomorrow.  Wear something nice, okay?"

"Sure.  See you tomorrow."

Debbie and Mr. Lupo got dressed.  Mr. Lupo had a smile of victory on his face.  He was glad he finally got to fuck Debbie.  Mr. Lupo knew she would be amazing.  Her tits were magnificent as he knew they would be.

Debbie left his office, but when she was walking out, a lot of the staff just giggled about her.  She figured they all knew she fucked the boss.  She hoped nobody else would approach her for sex.

~~

Debbie arrived home where her mother was watching television.  She sat by her mother and had a weird look on her face.

"Baby girl, why are you home? Didn't you have work today?"

"Mr. Lupo, let me go home early."

"That is a beautiful necklace. Did David buy it for you?"

"No.  Mr. Lupo did."

"Really?  Are you having sex with your boss?   That is a least two carats of diamonds.  Wow, what did you have to do for that?  Are you banging your boss?"

Debbie didn't know if she should tell her mother.  Mr. Lupo was her dad's friend.  She didn't want to get him in trouble but didn't want to lie to her mother.

"We did today.  Usually, Mr. Lupo likes to feel me up and spank my bottom."

"He's a very horny man.  I have had sex with him myself."

"What?  You and Mr. Lupo had an affair?"

"Not exactly.  Your dad said it was fine."

"Daddy lets you have sex with other men?  Bobby told me you had sex with him?"

"He told you that?  I was hoping not to have this conversation with you.  Yes.  I have sex with your brother."

"Mama, he is your son. Isn't that incest?"

"Bobby is of age as you are.  He wanted to have sex, so we did.  We were both drinking, and it just happened. It's not a big deal, Debbie."

"Bobby said dad watches you have sex with Bobby.  Are you all sexual freaks?"

"Your father finds it sexy."

"I think you all lost your minds.  We are family.  We shouldn't be having sex together."

"I think you are jealous that we aren't having sex with you."

"No.  I am not.  I just found out."

"Bobby said he fucked you. So you are having incest yourself. Isn't Bobby amazing?"

"Mother, I am not going to tell you about Bobby and my encounter.  I am mad he told you."

"Don't be.  Bobby has wanted you for a while.  We all think you are beautiful.  Your breasts are amazing.  You turn us all on, baby."

"What?  I am shocked that you and dad want me in that way.  I think you should let me have breast surgery and stop the nonsense.”

"You will learn to love your breasts.  Honey, you are a gorgeous young lady.  Dad wanted to let you model, and I guess we should have allowed you to.  You are insanely gorgeous.  I would love to make my girl cum.”

"What?  You want to have sex with me?"

"Of course I do.  Why don't we go upstairs?  I will make you cum so good, baby."

Debbie couldn't believe the dialog she was having with her mother.  She was now curious about having sex with her mother.  She held her mother's hands, and they walked upstairs to her mother's room.    Debbie stood there while her mother undressed her.  She also undressed.  Debbie’s mother, Veronica, held her daughter’s breasts in her hands.  She smiled wickedly at her daughter.  She helped Debbie to the bed and joined her there.

Veronica kissed Debbie on the mouth and moved and explored her body with her hands.  She was anxious to get started on her pussy and pulled apart her legs.  She kissed and licked her thighs and smiled up at Debbie while she took her time exploring her bare pussy.  Veronica's tongue moved expertly along every crevice of her pussy, and she lightly sucked her pussy lips. Finally, she found her hard button and licked it all around, making Debbie moan with pleasure. Next, she pushed her tongue up inside of Debbie’s snatch and pushed her tongue up to Debbie’s g-spot. 

Veronica made Debbie cum several times and continued to please her orally.  They lay together with their breasts pressed together while sharing passionate kisses.  Veronica wanted to fuck her daughter.

“Debbie, put your legs together in the air.  I want to show you how we can make love.  I want you, baby girl.”

Debbie did as her mother said and put her legs up in the air.  Veronica stood on the bed and made her open her legs.  She squatted down and rubbed her pussy and Debbie’s together.  Veronica was in control of both their actions.  Debbie just let her mother do what she wanted.  She had never been with a girl before but enjoyed her mother and the pleasure she gave to her.  She continued to rub their pussies together and went back to pleasuring her again with her tongue.

Debbie had many orgasms that day.  She noticed that her mother left the door open and was surprised to see Bobby watching their mother fuck her.  She wondered if he would continue to monitor them or would he join them.  Time would tell.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments