Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter's Dream

"A daughter's dream comes true."

12
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"Ooh daddy," I moaned as I looked up into my fathers eyes, feeling him slowly stroking him self in and out of my tight wet pussy. I was fixing to cum, his hard cock never changing pace as I started to shiver, cumming around his hard cock, him closing his eyes as he felt my pussy spasm around him...

Then I woke up, breathing hard with the feeling of my fingers on my clit. "Damn..." I said softly to my self. This was the third dream this week about my father, when will my mind give up?

I slowly moved my fingers around my pussy, feeling my self extra wet, and very sensitive, 'Oh, what the hell.' I thought to my self as I closed my eyes and started strumming my fingers over my clit, imagining it was my daddy's tongue. I moaned softly and then arched my back as I came all over my fingers quickly.

I laid back down on the bed and sighed loudly, pulling my fingers away from my clit and licking and sucking on them. I gently fell back asleep, glancing at the clock right before I drifted off to see that it was 3:00 am.

*****

I woke up with a start, looking around the room. I heard a knock on my door, and sighed. It was probably daddy. I got up in my skimpy red boy shorts and red silk top, walking over to the door to look up at daddy standing in my door way, wearing boxers only. I shivered to my self softly as I looked up at his face.

Daddy was a tall, well built man. He was only 36, he and my mother got married right out of high school, had my brother exactly 9 months later and me a year later. My mother died in childbirth with me. My father told me she was a wonderful woman, that I would have gotten along with her very well. I've cried many times over her, but now I think pleasant thoughts.

My father is tall, 6'2, and I'm getting there. He works out a lot, keeping his work-out set in the garage. He has a well trimmed goatee, dark auburn hair, and darker facial hair. It always tickles when he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Daddy looked down at me and chuckled. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his warm chest, his soft chest hair gently rubbing against my cheek, I loved his chest hair. He stroked my hair, "Long night?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Longer than usual," I said. Oh, by the way. I'm Kat, Katheryn is my full name, but my daddy has always called me Kat. I'm 5'10, and 16. I have long red hair like my daddy, not totally a bean pole, I have many more curves, I also have the cutest nose in this world, and very nice rack, or so my brother has told me.

"You okay Kat?" My daddy asked me, still stroking my hair.

"I'm fine daddy, just couldn't sleep well... my dreams kept waking me up." I said softly, shivering again as his body rubbed against my thin night shirt and I felt my nipples go hard. 'I hope he doesn't notice.' I think to my self.

"Well baby, you know we've got a long day ahead of us. You know what today is, don't you?" Daddy said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I know what today is!" I smacked his chest playfully and pulled away, "Danny is gone, and its just me in you, like every Saturday. Oh daddy, what movie did you get this time!?" I asked excited, Saturday was our special day, we did everything together, and we always watched a movie at night right before we went to sleep. It was my favorite day of the week.

"I got the one you wanted Kit-Kat," Daddy said, grinning wider, using his nick name for me. "Pretty In Pink, just like you wanted, haven't we seen that movie enough?" Daddy said playfully, he knew I was a sucker for 80's movies, and Pretty In Pink was my favorite.

"You know I could never watch that movie enough daddy!" I said to him and went back into my room. The string of my shorts caught on the door knob, untying them and letting them fall the ground. Damn me losing weight, I needed new clothes.

I heard daddy gasp softly and I could feel his eyes on my ass, I spun around, letting him get a good look at my well trimmed pussy as I acted surprised and dropped to the floor, grabbing my shorts and pulling them back up fast.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Daddy was still looking at my shorts, then he started to cough and act coy, "Sorry Kat... I'll go.. I'm sorry... just.. I'm going." He said quickly and walked fast down the hall way, I heard his bedroom door close.

I sighed softly... he liked what he saw, he really did. I could see it in his eyes...

*****

I snuggled up closer to daddy as the movie went off, my eyes heavy, it was midnight, we had a long fun day and the movie was the perfect ending to it. Daddy had let me drink, and I think it was a bit stronger than what he usually let me have. I laid my head on daddy's chest and nearly sat in his lap, back in my red pj's, and him only in his boxers like this morning.

"Daddy..." I said softly, running my fingers through his chest hair, feeling his breath against my hair.

"Hmm Kat?" He said just as soft, reaching his hand up to stroke my back softly. I could smell the whiskey on his breath.

"Did you like my pussy this morning? Was it pretty?" I said with out thinking, feeling him tense and shoot up, holding me to him close then pulling me away from him and looking at me seriously.

"Kat, you shouldn't ask things like that! I'm your father, I don't have that kind of opinion of my daughter! Why would you want me... to... Kat... Oh God, stop please." He trailed off, I had my lips around his nipple, gently biting and sucking on it, my fingers gently kneading his cock through his shorts, feeling it start to grow beneath me.

I wasn't going to wait anymore, my dreams of him had been torturing me, I was going to have him, weather he agreed of not.

I felt his fingers knead into my hair, "Please baby, don't." He sounded so weak, I moved from his nipple, kissing my way up his neck and to his jaw, then on his lips, feeling his beard tickle my lips as I kissed him, kissed him hard, grabbing his cock through his shorts and squeezing it as I parted my lips, inviting him into my mouth. I softly felt his tongue on my lips, and then his tongue was in my mouth, his hands holding me close as our tongues danced together. His moans were leaking into the kiss as I kneaded his cock, getting him harder and harder for me. I kissed him hard, then pulled away, getting onto my knees quickly in front of him, not giving him time to argue.

I pulled away his boxers and gasped. His cock was huge, this biggest one I'd ever seen, though I was a virgin, didn't mean I didn't watch porn. It was at least 10 inches long, probably a bit longer, he'd been hiding that monster of a snake from me. I moaned at the thoughts of what I would do with it and set my mouth on his head quickly. His pre cum was flowing fast as I looked up at him, his eyes closed, his head back against the couch, I licked my way up and down his cock quickly, wanting to taste every bit of him.

He moaned loudly, his fingers tangled in my hair as I sucked on his head, gently kneading his balls as I started to bob up and down on his huge cock. No way I could get this whole thing in my mouth, but I would try damn it. I relaxed my throat and slowly swallowed him down my throat, taking him inch by inch. I could feel his fingers tighten up in my hair as he tensed. I was about there, damn I was so close to taking it all. I had about 7 inches in.

"I"m gunna cum Kat!" He screamed and threw his head back, his fingers gripping my hair tightly. He pushed his cock all the way down my throat, my face against his red pubic hair as I felt his cock widen and start to shoot into my throat, I felt it hit my throat and I gagged softly, but his hands held be down, his pelvis humping against my face softly, his cum shooting down into my stomach. I felt it hit my stomach and warm it. I thought he would never end...

He pulled his fingers out of my hair and I came off his cock gasping, gently laying my head on his thigh, feeling his cum on my tongue. I shuddered hard and passed out...

To be continued. If you think it should be...

Published 
Written by SpockFan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors