Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught!

"I guess I need to be more careful about raiding my Sister's undies..."

26
9 Comments 9
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Oh god, they are going to hear me! Still panting in panic.

The sounds of rapidly stripped clothing, coupled with excited giggling help to mask my rasping breath.

Shifting slightly, I try contorting myself to get a better view of my twin sister's room. The moans of ecstatic pleasure penetrating my hiding place are threatening to unleash my own badly restrained lust.

I can’t believe I was nearly caught again. But her underwear collection was a joy, so much bigger then my own as she had managed to find a great job while I was held back a year at college. Hers tastes were exactly like my own, sweet and feminine, pinks and creams, glossy stockings and hold-ups, beautiful suspender belts and chemises, satin and lace, bows and lace-up bustiers, baby-dolls and heels.

Peeking through the fancy lattice of the wardrobe door, my eyes greedily feast on Casey and Wendy. Their pretty heads locked tight into each other's aching pussy, both totally oblivious to the rest of the world as the sounds of slurping echo around the room.

I could reach out and caress the firm, beautiful, ebony arse - I'm that close.

I slip my fingers into my panties, unable to resist touching any longer. The added sweet sensations heighten my arousal almost to breaking point.

"No, no, not yet!" I sigh quietly, shifting my attention back to the hard, pert pearls in my lacy bra.

Wendy's bum, meanwhile, is enthusiastically grinding into my sister's face lying beneath. Her dark pink rosebud winking at me - taunting, beckoning, teasing - as her playmate dives an expert tongue into its shaven neighbour. I can literally smell her sex, oozing liquified excitement into my Casey's eagerly lapping mouth.

The sounds of a soaking pussy being thoroughly serviced are driving me over the edge, the soft pink folds quivering as the rapid strokes of sis's expert attentions hit their mark. The sudden animalistic screech that rips from Wendy's soul startles me shitless. Losing balance, I fall backwards making a terrific bang as my head hits the MDF of my hiding place.

Slightly stunned and with my heart pounding, I strain to hear, well, anything. Hoping beyond hope, that they won't discover their closeted admirer. Or worse still, stop!

I needn't have worried though. I can hear their muffled cries and the soft creak of the bed. Opening the door ever so slightly, I let out an involuntary cry as I catch sight of my sister.

I move a hand to my thigh to calm my nerves. The rough lace of my stockings sends a shiver down my spine, the sheer luxurious material, silky to the touch and identical to the ones Casey is wearing on her ultra-smooth legs. Well to be honest they are hers! I just managed to slip this pair on as I heard the door being unlocked earlier when they came barrelling in.

My attention is drawn back to the scene outside as the muffled creaking become more urgent.

Distracted somehow, I finally feel something digging into my thigh. Reaching round, my fingers caress one of Casey’s shoes, stopping the heel from trying to work it’s way into the crack of my bottom. I gaze longingly at my prize, so sexy. Slowly I run my shaking touch over the baby pink 4” stiletto, the smooth leather seemingly electric as it tingles, sending shivers down my spine.

"That's it!" Wendy encourages. "Use your fingers to open your pussy for me. I want to see everything!"

Casey has moved round, her chestnut ponytail resting on the head board, falling over the glowing white skin of her shoulders and neck. Her slim legs are held wide open, showing rapidly working fingers, playing her sex with the expertise of a master pianist. Her back arching ever higher, her moans sync with the rich, wet sounds of her invaded kitty.

"Mmmm, that's hot," Wendy croons, struggling to hold her phone's camera steady. "I love how you sound, it makes me so wet! Now, show everyone how much you want me to put my tongue up your ass!"

Casey lets out a loud sigh. "You know how much I want you to," she pouts with her best schoolgirl pose.

Gracefully lifting her legs, she slips them behind her neck, stroking herself reverently. I'm greeted by both her rose and soggy slit in all their arousing glory. I can also see blackness, about the diameter of the tip of my little finger.

My little sister takes it up the chute! Oh god! Sweet and innocent our parents call her, my tight arse, she’s just a dirty little whore! Mmmmmmmm.

"For god's sake, I can't take much more of this..." I whisper, the wetness in my panties, testament to my excitement.

"Oh hell yeah, I want to rim you so badly." Wendy groans, as long dark fingers play with her own sodden pussy.

Casey's finger touches the holy ring, making small orbits, her still slick finger closing in on its prey. As the tip disappears, she shudders with a whimper, her whole body lost in the moment. Slowly, Casey pushes deeper, until only her knuckle is showing, followed closely by a second and a third.

"Fuck yes," Wendy pants, "take them out quickly, I want our audience to see you gape."

As she moves the lens closer, Casey pulls clear with a loud soggy pop.

My hand unconsciously slides into the crack at the back of my own panties, seeking a similar release.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

Then an idea springs into my fervent mind; taking the shoe I’m still holding I run the heel over the smooth orbs of my own behind, working it under the flimsy satin. With a shudder the tip reaches it’s goal, a little extra pressure and I’m rewarded as it slips partially inside my own rose. Oh. My. God. Catching my breath, I gently work it deeper, carefully so as not to catch myself on the thin point. Oh. God. With out realising my hips start to squirm as the sensations within turn my vision into stars.

"Can you help?" Casey laughs, sliding a finger back inside herself.

"With pleasure," Wendy pushes a spare digit in alongside my sister's. "Mmmm, still tight. I’m so jealous."

I watch as they pull them apart, her rose-hole growing wider and wider. Its owners cries a mix of lust and pain. My sister's stretched anus is caught in full HD, while two pairs of hands work to open her up as wide as she can bear. I can’t help it, I’m drooling, actually drooling. Longing to push my tongue inside that cavern.

Wow! Wow, wow! I work her shoe more urgently, forgetting my precarious balance. Oh bloody hell...! Crashing through the wardrobe door, I tumble onto the bedroom carpet.

"Shit!" I blurt as the heel is buried all the way in.

With a tear in my eye I gingerly look round, to be greeted by a pair of faces, grinning maniacally in my direction.

"Well, you lasted longer than I thought you would!" Wendy exclaims.

I just lie on the shag pile like a sweating doe, staring down the headlights of an oncoming truck, paralysed to the spot with numbing fear. My hole unheedingly sucking at the invading heel.

"Come here!" Wendy orders.

Casey drops her legs, stretching as she lies fully on her back. An evil looking smile playing over her red lips.

"I said, come here!" Wendy shouts.

Meekly, I obey. As I stand the shoe is finally released and falls to the floor.

“Oh you little perv!” Leers Wendy, "now kneel over your sis, face her sweet, wet, delicious pussy!" she directs sternly.

I hesitate. Not at the orders, oh no. The sight of my sister’s lingerie, her wet shaven nest and beautiful tits were captivating. But this was my twin! Fantasising was one thing. Watching, a lot more dodgy. But touching! I wanted to run.                                   

"I have you on here,"Wendy says, waving her mobile in front of me. "I'm ready to hit send..."

With a shrug of resignation, I comply and submit to my fate. Gently I kneel next to Casey, raising one leg and supporting myself with both hands, I swing over. The warmth of her skin mingling with mine through our nylons. Oh god. I can't believe my lips are now only millimetres from my twin sister's cunny. The musky sweet scent intoxicating.

"Next time, fucking ask before rummaging through my best friend's knicker drawer!" Wendy admonishes, forcefully slapping my lace covered bum. "Understand, slut? Do you?!" Another whack.

"Yes!" I yelp.

"That’s good Kasey. Now let’s play out one of your sick fantasies. Yes, I’ve been reading your posts for some time don’t look surprised!" she giggles. "Who did you think ‘StickyKnickers’ was anyway? So ‘Casey does Kasey’, great title. It sounds like a right porno already."

"Right, back to work." she says theatrically, "Okay, girlfriend... Action!"

I shudder as I feel sharp finger nails rake the back of my legs, running over the fine weave. Oh god. I feel them working their way slowly around to the cleft of my panties. This is wrong. The thin fabric being pulled forcefully to one side. This is so so wrong! With a stifled gasp, Casey's lips part around my rapidly swelling hardness and gently slide up along the shaft. I'm totally lost in the sweeping mists of desire, her mouth working my small cock with expert precision. Without further hesitation, I bend and bury my face in her luscious flower, her juices flowing over my eager tongue as I lap and suck her large clit.

Without warning there’s a wet crash from the landing, along with a cry of pain from me as Casey’s teeth sink into my cock in surprise.

"What the bloody hell!" cries a shrill, shocked voice.

Oh fuck NO!! Craning, as my head was still firmly clamped in-between two exquisite milky thighs, I could just about make out our Mother standing in the doorway. The image of her open mouth and wide eyes drilled into own my panic-stricken gaze as the blood drained away.

"Oh, Hi, Mrs Saunders!" Wendy giggles. "I take mine white, two sugars, if you are making another..."

 

Published 
Written by Kasey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments