Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlo Loses His Virginity With His Aunt - Part Three

41
17 Comments 17
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Carlo had awoken after hearing moans coming from his sister Kelly’s room.  It was around two o’clock AM, and her moans became quite loud.  Carlo was already nude and moved his hand up and down his semi-erect cock.  He knew his sister must have been pleasuring herself again with her hairbrush. 

He was going to knock on her door and tell her he could make her feel amazing.  She could either say yes or no or slap him across his horny face.

Kelly was getting louder by the minute, and then there was silence.  Carlo’s cock was nicely erect.  He slid on his boxers, and it was apparent he was hard.  His cock tented up in the silk cloth.

Carlo wanted to check with his sister and make sure she was okay.  He wondered what she might say.  Carlo knocked on Kelly’s door.  Kelly opened her door and had a weird look on her face.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“Can I come inside? I can’t sleep.”

“Let me put my robe on.  One second!”

Carlo waited while his sister put on her robe.  She opened the door and let him in.

“Why are you up so late?”

“Kelly, I know you were masturbating.  I heard you moaning.”

“Oh!  So what there is nothing wrong with that.”

“Why are you masturbating with a hairbrush.  Why don’t you buy a vibrator online with your birthday money?”

“How do you know I masturbate at all?”

“The walls are quite thin.  I hear you moaning all the time.”

Kelly was very embarrassed, and her face turned red.  She tried to change the subject, but her brother kept asking her questions.

“I became a man the other day.”

“Really!  With who?  You never leave the house.”

“It’s a secret, but I will tell you if you promise not to tell.”

“Okay.”

“Aunt Jackie took my virginity.”

“Aunt Jackie?  She is your Aunt.  That’s mom’s sister, and that is incest.  You better not tell mom.”

“I have no plans on telling mom.  Martin had sex with her too.”

“Really?  Martin also had sex with her.”

“She loves sex.  I bet she would have sex with you.  You should have lesbian sex.  I bet it would be so hot.”

“I am not a lesbian, Carlo.  Why are you telling me this?”

“I have a hard-on, and since you are all creamy from your orgasm, how about we have sex?  I have a big dick that you will love.”

“Carlo, we are siblings.  That would be incest.”

“So what.  I had incest with Aunt Jackie, and I am still here to talk about it.  God didn’t strike me down because we had sex.  You want sex, or you wouldn’t be sticking objects into your pussy.  Wouldn’t you like my tongue up your snatch or a nice big dick?”

“I don’t know.  It would be wrong.  I am your sister.”

“So what.  I bet I can make you cum.  Wouldn’t you rather have an orgasm with a guy?  Have you ever had sex?”

“Not yet.  But I guess you can lick my pussy.  I’ll think about it, Carlo.  I am horny.”

“Great.  It will be so special.  I promise to go slow.”

“Let’s have oral sex for now.  I’m not sure I want to go all the way with you.”

“I could fuck your butt!  This way, you can save your virginity for a guy you like.”

“Maybe.  Why don’t you lick my pussy for a while?  I am wet, and it would help me sleep.”

“Sure.  Take your robe off and get comfy on the bed.”

Kelly removed her robe and did as Carlo said.  She lay on her bed and opened her legs.  Carlo couldn’t believe his sister was into it.  His cock was hard as a bat, but he wouldn’t pressure his sister to have sex.  He would be happy to pleasure her with his tongue.

“Ready to cum, sister?”

“Yes.”

Carlo kissed his sister’s legs, and when he got to her pussy he moved his tongue all around her pussy lips.  She had a bald pussy and enjoyed her musky scent.  Carlo sucked on her pussy lips and pushed his tongue into her vagina.

“Oh, Carlo!  My God, you are so good at this.”

Kelly was very aroused and squirmed on the bed.  She played with her breasts which were round and full.  Carlo found her clitoris and moved his tongue around that, which made Kelly crazy with desire.

He pushed his finger into her pussy which was creamy and wet from her masturbation session with her brush.  Carlo drank his sister’s juices and noticed her egg-like cream dripping from her vagina.  He licked it all up and started again.  His sister was moaning and pulling on her breasts.

“Kelly, you are so ready to make love.  I want to be your first.  I will be so careful.”

“Lay here with me.  I want to kiss you first.”

Carlo lay next to his sister.  His cock was as hard as steel.  He held his sister in his arms and gave her a soft kiss.  Her tongue and his tongue danced together in her mouth.

He rubbed her buttocks with one hand and played with her pussy with his other hand.  He wanted to fuck her badly but continued to kiss her passionately.

Kelly was kissing her brother passionately and grabbed his cock.  She moved her hand up and down his shaft.

“Let me suck your cock.  I’m not sure about sex.”

“Okay.  I am so hard and would love you to suck my cock.”

Carlo lay on his sister’s bed.  His cock was hard and standing tall.  Kelly moved down to his feet and got on her knees.  She opened her mouth and sucked on the head of his cock.

She also moved her hand up and down his shaft.  Carlo was too excited and blew his load down his sister’s mouth.  He had only had sex with his Aunt once.  He was no pro either.

Kelly was not ready and was shocked by his slippery cum.  She coughed but swallowed it down.

“Carlo, why did you do that?  I didn’t want to eat it.”

“You were just so good at sucking my dick.  I had to release myself.  I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay.  I liked you licking my pussy.  It felt kind of taboo, but I liked it.  Maybe you can lick it again tomorrow night.”

“Sure.  I bet Aunt Jackie would lick your pussy good.  She likes to lay out by the pool naked.  You should talk with her tomorrow.  I bet she would love making you cum.”

“Thanks for coming to my room.  Carlo, you better go back to your room.  Don’t tell anybody we had fun.”

“Never.  Sleep well, Kelly, and stop masturbating with a brush.  I have a nice cock that would feel much better.”

Kelly laughed, and Carlo left her room.  She now wondered about Martin.  Kelly would ask Martin if he wanted her too.  She loved her twin and would be more inclined to let Martin be her first.

~~

Aunt Jackie was out by the pool sunbathing, and Kelly was interested in talking with her.  She wondered if she would show her about sex too. 

Kelly put on her bathing suit and wandered out to where Aunt Jackie was.  She planned on talking with her and seeing if she told about her sex games with her two brothers.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“Kelly, come hang out.  I haven’t seen you much.”

“Hi, Aunt Jackie.  How are you today?  You come out to the pool so early.”

“Yes.  I love the morning rays.  I hope you don’t mind. I like to sunbathe in the nude.”

“That’s okay.  I like to sunbathe in my bathing suit.  I’m going to go into the hot tub.  Why don’t you come in too?”

“Sure.  That sounds amazing.”

Kelly climbed into the hot tub, and Aunt Jackie followed.  Kelly turned the jets on and enjoyed the warm water and all the bubbles.

“I wonder how mom and dad are enjoying their cruise?”

“Your mom texted me and said they are having a great time.”

“That’s good.  Time is going by so slowly.  They still have many weeks away.”

“Aren’t you having a nice summer?”

“I am; I wish I had a boyfriend.  All my friends are dating somebody.  I sometimes wonder what’s wrong with me.”

“Absolutely nothing.  You are a gorgeous young lady.”

“You think so?”

“Yes.  I do.  You will meet somebody soon.  Have you ever had sex before?”

“I have had oral sex, but I am still a virgin.”

“That’s okay.  Save it for somebody you love.”

“When did you lose your virginity?”

“Young.  I think I was sixteen.  But I experienced with my girlfriends too.”

“You have been with women?”

“Sure.  Lots of them.  I like both women and men.  Would you ever experiment with a girl?”

“I never really thought about it.  I wouldn’t even know how to please a woman.”

“It’s the same thing, Kelly.  There would be kissing and lots of caressing.  It’s hot and intimate having sex with a woman.  You should try it sometime.”

“I don’t know any girls that like other girls.”

“I bet when you go to college, you will experiment there.  That’s when that stuff usually happens.”

“Would you like to experiment with me?  I would like you to be my first woman.”

“Has Carlo and Martin been talking to you?”

“Carlo did mention that he had sex with you.  I haven’t spoken to Martin.  Did you have sex with him too?”

“I did, and it was beautiful.  I would have sex with you too.  I would love to show you sex between two women.  You cannot tell your mother about it.”

“I promise not to tell.  When and where will we do it?”

“We could have some fun in here.  Take off your suit, and I could finger you for a bit.”

“Okay.”

Kelly took off her bathing suit and threw it on the chair.  Aunt Jackie moved closer to Kelly in the hot tub. 

“Sit on my lap!  I want to kiss you and caress your breasts.”

Kelly wondered if her brothers were sleeping or if they were spying from their windows.  It made her horny thinking of her brothers watching her and her Aunt.

Aunt Jackie held Kelly in her arms and planted a soft kiss on her mouth.  Their tongues danced in Kelly’s mouth while Aunt Jackie massaged Kelly’s firm and round breasts.

Aunt Jackie squeezed her nipples which made Kelly kiss Aunt Jackie more.  Aunt Jackie played with Kelly’s pussy with her hand and rubbed on her clitoris.  Kelly continued kissing her Aunt.  She was good at kissing.

Aunt Jackie slid her finger into Kelly’s pussy and fingered her in the hot tub.  Aunt Jackie wanted to taste her niece’s pussy.  Aunt Jackie fingered her niece with her fingers, but she wanted to bring her inside to make love to her.

“Let’s go inside.  I want to make love to you now.”

“Okay.”

Kelly and Aunt Jackie wrapped their towels around their bodies and went into the house.  Aunt Jackie brought Kelly into her room.  She locked the door and helped Kelly to the bed.  Kelly and Aunt Jackie lay on the bed passionately kissing each other.

“Open your legs, sweet girl.”

Kelly opened her legs while Aunt Jackie moved her tongue all around her pussy lips.  She sucked on her clitoris and fingered her.  Kelly was excited, and her juices dripped from her pussy.  Aunt Jackie drank her sweet honey and continue to tongue-fuck her with her tongue. 

“I can’t handle this.  It feels so good.  I think I am cumming.”

“I am enjoying you.  You taste like spun sugar.”

Kelly moaned and groaned while her Aunt continued to lick her pussy.  Kelly liked how warm and fuzzy and full of lust and desire she felt.  She had several orgasms while Aunt Jackie licked her pussy.

“I have a special toy that I could put inside of you.  We could make love, and I could be your first.” 

“Okay.  I would like you to be my first.  Please be gentle with me.”

Aunt Jackie went to her drawer and pulled out a contraption.  She stepped into it and attached it to herself.  A long pink latex cock hung from the straps.

“Relax. I am going to eat your pussy and make you cum again.  I will slide my cock into your virgin hole and make love to you, sweet girl.”

Aunt Jackie and Kelly kissed each other passionately, and their kisses became more passionate.  Aunt Jackie moved down to her legs and tongue-fucked her more and made her creamy cum drip from her pussy.  Kelly was moaning in pleasure.

Aunt Jackie lay on top of her niece and slowly pushed her latex cock into her pussy.  Kelly and Aunt Jackie kissed passionately while Aunt Jackie moved inside of her pussy.  Kelly moaned while her hymen broke.  Aunt Jackie began to thrust her fake cock into her pussy.  Kelly’s pussy was now deflowered while they made love together.

“That was amazing.  You are right about it being so intimate.  I want to taste your pussy now.  May I lick yours now?”

“Sure.”

Aunt Jackie removed the strap-on cock.  She lay on the bed while Kelly explored her pussy.  She moved her inexperienced tongue up and down her pussy lips.

Aunt Jackie liked breaking in virgins.  She was with Carlo and now Kelly.  Aunt Jackie lay still while her niece explored her pussy folds.  Her pussy was enjoying her niece’s tongue, and she, too, had an orgasm.  Her pussy juices ran from her pussy folds.

Kelly licked her juices and slid her fingers into her Aunt’s pussy.  She made her Aunt cum and was enjoying her sweet honey pouring from her cunt.

“You are quite good at this.  I came several times.”

Kelly and Aunt Jackie held each other and kissed passionately.  Kelly was enjoying her Aunt and wondered now if she was a lesbian.  She liked how intimate and warm her body felt.  She was now devirginized and glad it was with her Aunt.

“Now that we had sex, perhaps we can all have fun together.”

“Wouldn’t that be wicked taboo sex?”

“I guess, but I won’t tell if you don’t.”

“Mom and dad could never know about this.  Mom would blow her top.”

“Your mom and I had sex when we were younger.  That’s who I experimented with.”

“Really?  Did your dad join you too?”

“Not our father but our grandfather?”

“You had sex with Great Grandpa?”

“Yes. But that’s a secret, and you can never tell.”

“I promise.  I won’t tell.  Did mom have sex with him too?”

“She did, but you can never speak about this again.  She would be upset that I told.”

“Your secret is safe with me.  Mom can never find out about you having sex with all of us.”

Kelly and Aunt Jackie lay on the bed kissing and playing with each other’s bodies.  After a while, Aunt Jackie went to take a shower.  Kelly lay on the bed thinking of all the taboo secrets her Aunt told her.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments