Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth Visits Her Uncle For The Summer VI

"Beth's Mom Comes to Take Her Home."

55
10 Comments 10
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The end of summer was here. Jason's sixteen year old niece, Beth, had stayed with him for the summer while her parents were in Europe. To make a long story short, she, Jason and Jamie became lovers. Jamie was a girl the Beth became friends with during her visit. Jamie and Jason had become close. In fact, they recently expressed their love for one another.

When Jason's sister, Heather, arrived early one morning she saw Jason in bed.  The girl in bed with him looked just like her daughter from the viewing angle she had. Heather burst into the room, and accused Jason of having sex with his niece. She also blurted out that if he wanted to fuck a family member, maybe he should have chosen her, rather than prey upon young Beth. Once she realized her mistake, her total embarrassment caused her to flee the room.

Jason threw on some clothes to go talk to his sister. He found her at the kitchen table with her face in her hands. Jason poured them each a cup of coffee and sat at the table next to his sister.

"Heather, are you alright?"

She finally looked at her brother, "Jason, you must think I'm a complete lunatic. When I saw your girlfriend in bed with you, all I saw was her blonde hair and naked young body. The first thing in my mind was that you were in bed with Beth, and you obviously had sex with her."

Jason put his hand on Heather's arm. He was uncomfortable because she didn't know how right she really was. It was just luck that Beth wasn't in bed with him and Jamie when Heather arrived.

"That's completely understandable sis, she and Beth look identical from behind, but seeing you like this makes me wonder if something else is bothering you too. It's unlike you to go off like that."

She put her face back in her hands, "My marriage is in trouble. We worked a lot of long hours with the people overseas. I found out that Tony had a brief affair with one of the girls there. He blamed me for being too busy and ignoring him. I don't know, maybe it was my fault, but now I can't seem to get over it."

Jason put his arm around Heather to comfort her. "Sis, it's not your fault at all. That's just an excuse he gave you to throw the blame off himself. You are a loving, caring and beautiful woman. He's crazy to cheat on you. You need some time away. Instead of flying back today, why don't you take a few days, maybe longer, and stay here? I have lots of room, and it will do you good."

Heather looked at me, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother. Plus, I don't have any clothes. I didn't pack to stay."

"You are my sister. We are family first. You can go shopping and pick up what you need. It will be on me."

Her eyes misted over, "Thank you, Jason. That's really sweet. It takes a huge burden off my shoulders. It will be nice just to be away from Tony for a while."

Beth and Jamie finally joined them in the kitchen. Heather again apologized to Jamie about her outburst. Jamie was gracious enough to put Heather right at ease. During Heather's apology to Jamie, Beth and Jason shared a conspiratorial look. They each realized they dodged a bullet that morning by Beth not being in Jason's bed.

Beth spoke up, "Mom, why don't you stay here and relax. Jamie and I can go shopping and get you some clothes. I know what you like, and you and I are the same size anyway, so it will be easy."

"Beth, thank you, Honey, that's so nice of you. I can relax by the pool if I can borrow one of your bathing suits."

Before Jamie left to go shopping with Beth, she whispered to Jason, "You need to find out what your sister meant by fucking her instead of Beth. That sounded very interesting. She is beautiful Jason. Maybe you can break the ice while we're gone."

After the girls left, Jason changed into his bathing suit and made a couple of strong mimosas for he and Heather. He was sitting by the pool when Heather came out. She was wearing Beth's yellow bikini. She was stunning. She may have been pushing 40, but she had the body of someone at least ten years younger. Her breasts were bouncing as she strode out and lay on the lounge beside Jason. Jason got a glimpse of her barely covered ass as she turned. He could feel his cock stirring in his bathing suit.

Jason handed Heather her mimosa, "Here sis, I thought this might help you relax."

Heather took a sip, "Mmmm this is just what the doctor ordered."

Jason could tell the drink was having the desired effect. Heather was more relaxed than he had seen her. When she finished her drink, she rolled onto her stomach to get some sun.

"Jason, do you mind putting some lotion on your sister so she doesn't burn?"

Jason was happy she was on her stomach so she couldn't see his hard on. He squirted some lotion in his hands and began to knead it into her back. He rubbed the muscles on her shoulders, kneading them with his fingers.

"Heather, what did you mean earlier when you said that if I wanted to fuck a family member, I should have started with you instead of Beth?"

Heather paused before answering, "I was hoping you would have forgotten that, Jason. I was upset when I thought you were having sex with my daughter. I just blurted it out. I'm so sorry I accused you of doing anything like that."

"What if I were to tell you that I think you are a sexy, beautiful woman, and that I have had a crush on you since I was little? I also started to fantasize about you since I was a teenage boy."

Heather was surprised, "You did? I had no idea."

Jason rubbed some lotion down over the sides of Heather's breasts. His fingers lingered there a little longer than they had to. Heather didn't move at all. In fact, he thought he heard a quiet moan escape her lips.

"I used to masturbate to your image in my mind, sometimes I still do."

Jason massaged lotion onto her calves, then up to her thighs.

"You jerk off to me?" "Mmmm, that feels so good."

"When I was younger, I stole a pair of your used panties and stroked myself with your scent on my face."

Jason's hands rubbed up her thighs to the crack of her ass. Heather spread her legs for him. He ran a finger down the crack of her ass through her bikini bottom. When he got to the bottom, he kept going under until his fingers were pressing on her pussy.

Heather was breathing heavily, "Jason, you shouldn't be doing that." 

She said the words, but she was grinding down on his hand. He walked his fingers up until they were under her clit. His lips lowered to her neck. He kissed and licked her skin as his fingers toyed with her. The palm of his hand was wet with the juices that were soaking through the scanty material covering her. He pushed it to one side, giving him direct access to her pussy. His finger slid up her slit until it was pushing under the hood and directly on her clit. He fingered her, rubbing in circles over it.

He whispered, "I loved the way you smelled on your panties. I came so hard, I spurted all over my chest. I used to dream my cock was in your pussy when I did that."

Heather was so stimulated, not only by Jason's fingers, but also by the thought of her little brother stroking himself and cumming like that. She pressed down on his hand as she climaxed hard. Her the muscles in her legs and stomach tightened as she wriggled down against him.

When she was done, Jason withdrew his hand, and licked the wetness of his sister from his fingers, tasting her for the first time in his life. His cock was straining against his bathing suit. 

"Heather, come with me."

He put an arm around her waist as he led her back to his bedroom. She was still recovering from her orgasm, but walking along him on unsteady feet. When they got to his bed, he undid her top and slid her bottoms down to the floor. He was seeing his sister naked for the first time. She looked amazing. Her succulent nipples stood out from her breasts and were just begging to be sucked. Looking down at her pussy, he noticed she had a small landing strip of neatly trimmed hair, but the rest was bare. Heather too, was examining her brother. His body was well defined, and she admired his arms and shoulders. She looked down at his erect cock and reached to hold it in her hand.

beedoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beedoll

As she started stroking him, she said, "Jason, I have to tell you something. I've been fantasizing about you too, especially over the last few years. I've been looking at the pictures you posted on social media and wished it was me with you instead of whatever girlfriend you happened to be with. I can't believe that we are doing this now."

For the first time, Jason kissed his sister not as a brother should, but as a lover. When his lips touched hers, his tongue slid into her mouth. Initially, she didn't respond, but it didn't take long before she did. She returned his kiss with renewed passion. As their tongues played together, she felt a warmth spread inside her.

Jason lowered her to the bed. His kisses moved from her lips to her neck. She could feel her brother's hard cock moving against her skin. She felt as if she were in a dream world, but she knew it was reality. Jason moved down to her breasts. He had always wanted to see them, but this was even better. He pinched a nipple between his thumb and finger while licking the tip with his tongue. He heard Heather inhale sharply as he did this. He paid the same attention to the other breast. 

Eventually, he kissed his way down to her belly. Her stomach wasn't quite as flat as Beth's, but she obviously kept herself in great shape. He couldn't resist any longer. He moved down, past her landing strip to the prize he was waiting for. He paused above her pussy, inhaling the musky aroma emanating from her. Using his fingers, he separated her lips, allowing his tongue to lap up the sweetness between them.

Heather moaned, "Don't tease me, Jason. Please."

Her hands went to his head, trying to guide him up. Jason fingered her entrance, sliding into her opening. At the same time, he licked up to the ultimate prize. Her little nub looked so inviting. His tongue slithered across her clit. Heather's gasp finished with a very delicious moan.

Beth and Jamie were home from their shopping. They were in the hallway outside of Jason's room when they heard that lusty sounding moan. They looked at each other. Upon entering the bedroom, Beth saw her uncle between her mother's thighs, feasting on her pussy. This was not the first time Beth had seen her mother totally naked, but this scene caused her to think of her mother in a totally new light.

Jamie didn't hesitate. She quickly undressed and moved to the bed. Neither Heather nor Jason had noticed the girls come in, but when Heather felt another mouth on her breasts, she opened her eyes in surprise. She saw Jamie feeding on her nipple. Heather moved one hand to the back of Jamie's head, holding her in position. Meanwhile, Jason continued concentrating on her clit.

Beth could feel herself getting wet as she watched the developing action in front of her. Unconsciously, her hand slid into the front of her shorts and she began to masturbate. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Heather turned her head enough to witness Beth standing there, and just when she realized what Beth was doing, she began to climb towards the most sensational orgasm she had ever experienced. Suddenly, waves of pleasure washed over her body. Her convulsions seemed to go on and on before finally subsiding.

Heather lay there panting and tried to catch her breath. Beth walked closer to the bed. She could smell the pungent odor. Jason pulled her to him and kissed her fully. Beth tasted her mother on his lips and tongue. Jason turned Beth so she was on her hands and knees on the bed. Her pussy was dripping wet from being so aroused. Heather watched silently as she saw her brother slide his cock into her daughter. She saw an expression extreme pleasure on her face. Jamie wanted in. She got on her back to squirm into position so that her pussy was under Beth's mouth.

Jason was gliding his cock in and out of Beth. He was so turned on by the site before him. His niece was going down on Jamie, who was squirming under her mouth. Heather was just now recovering from her experience. She was mesmerized by watching her brother fuck her daughter. Not to mention that her daughter was pleasuring another woman with her mouth. Heather felt like she had somehow entered another world. She couldn't deny the fact that her brother brought her to one of the greatest orgasms she ever had, or that she was stimulated beyond words by what was happening in front of her.

Heather moved towards Jamie and began sucking at her nipples. They were already stiff from excitement, and she could easily suck them between her lips. She had never sucked on another woman's breasts before, but she found it extremely arousing. Jamie motioned for Heather to move over her, facing Jason. Once she did, Jamie's mouth clamped around Heather's clit. The sudden assault on her pussy shocked Heather. She threw her hands up to Jason's shoulders to catch herself. Jason leaned to kiss his sister with all the passion he was feeling. 

Jason began pounding into his niece. His balls were swinging with each thrust. The walls of Beth's pussy surrounded his cock in a silky embrace, coaxing it to fill her. Jason felt the impending approach of a climax. He could no more stop a freight train than he could delay his climax. His need for a release started when he began sucking on his sister's pussy, and would finish while he was fucking her daughter. It started with a tightening in his balls. Suddenly, stream after stream of hot cum shot from his cock. Beth felt the warmth flooding her vagina.

Heather was watching her brother's face contort when he came in her daughter. Her hands on his shoulders felt his muscles tighten as he came. The pure sexuality she felt in watching that, started her own orgasm. Her knees buckled a little as she came hard too. Her pussy unleashed a flood of juices down onto Jamie's face. Heather cried out as her climax ripped through her body.

Beth and Jamie were close behind. Beth heard her mother's cries. She scraped the flat of her tongue over Jamie's engorged clit. The rough surface of her tongue sent Jamie on her way. Her thighs clamped down around Beth's head, holding her in place as Jamie bucked her hips up and down. Jamie's hands pushed Beth's head down to her pussy as her back arched up.

Beth's face was pressed into Jamie's pussy. The smell and taste were heavenly to her senses. That, along with the fullness of having her uncle's cock and cum in her young pussy sent a titillating pleasure throughout her. She pressed back against Jason, and her pussy tightened down around his cock, sending pulses of spasms through Jason. 

The room was silent except for the occasional moan. The smell of raw sex filled the air. Jason's cock softened while still inside his niece. When he pulled out, he saw dribbles of his semen running over her labia. The girls slowly extracted themselves from each other and collapsed on the bed. Beth lay between Heather and Jamie. Heather lovingly held her daughter in her arms while Jamie arms and legs were across them both.

Jason stood there looking at the women in his life. He loved them all dearly. One, he decided he would marry, if she would have him.
 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments