Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Dawn

"Sister shows her love for her brother."

26
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is completely fictional, none of the characters are real or resemble any real people. It was written for entertainment purposes only. <p> [ADVERT] </p>it contains explicit sex between a brother and sister, if you are not into this type of story then move on, it's not for you."

Jonathan walked into the room, stopping in his tracks as he saw her standing in front of the large windows that ran from the ceiling to the floor. She stood with her back to him as she stared out over the city. Her blonde hair cascading halfway down her bare back, he followed her body down till he was staring at the most perfect ass he had ever known. He took a deep breath as he looked at her unable to look away. She wore nothing except for a pair of sexy sheer black suspender pantyhose. Her bottom was bare except for the narrow strips of material which ran down over each of her beautifully toned ass cheeks to her stocking-covered legs. He could feel his pants tighten slightly as a tent began to form in the front of his slacks. The very sight of her beauty had always excited him, and no matter how many times he had seen her naked, she still took his breath away.

“You shouldn’t stare,” she said while looking out over the city below, never turning to look at him, “It’s considered rude by most cultures.”

Jonathan chuckled at her comment, “Can I help it that I think you are a Goddess amongst women.” he replied. Can I help it if every time I see that naked body of yours, you take my breath away and always make me hard,” he told her with a smile.

“You get hard when the wind blows,” she quipped, still not turning to look at him. “You always have.”

Jonathan crossed the room and stood behind her, taking her in his arms as he ran his hands slowly up her body. He let his right-hand drip between her thighs, as his left hand rested on her flat stomach.

She took in a sharp breath as he slid two of his fingers between the moist lips of her mound. She leaned her naked body against him, leaning her head back against his shoulder. she closed her eyes, tilting it slightly to the side as she felt his lips brush against her neck.

"God, you are so beautiful, Dawn,” he whispered as he gently kissed down her neck to her shoulder.

She shivered at the touch of his lips on her skin. Reaching back, she gripped the coat of his expensive business suit.

“You know, you really shouldn’t be standing naked in front of the windows,” he told her, as he kissed her shoulder.

Dawn reached back over her shoulder. She placed her hand behind his neck as she turned her head, pressing her lips to his while he held her in his arms. His right hand continued to stroke her pussy with his fingers. After a moment, she pulled her head back to look at him.

“Why? Are you jealous someone might see me?” She asked with humor in her voice, “Who’s going to see me standing here naked, enjoying the view? We’re twelve stories up," she reminded him. “And besides, the sun is out and the windows are tinted.”

Jonathan moved his hands up her body as he started to nibble on her ear lobe, causing a shiver to go through her body. He reached up, cupping her perfect 36D breasts. Taking her hardened nipples between his fingers, he squeezed them, not to extract pain but the pleasure he knew she liked. He heard her moan as he felt her press her naked ass against his throbbing member, hidden within the material of his business slacks. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her rubbing her naked bottom against his throbbing cock.

“Maybe I am jealous, maybe I’m jealous of the other men that get to have you,” he told her as he opened his mouth and gently bit down at the junction between her neck and shoulder causing her to moan, as he dragged his teeth over her skin. He felt her body tremble in his arms, as she slid a hand between them and gently gripped his hard member. He groaned in pleasure at the feel of her hand squeezing him. “Maybe I don’t want to share you anymore, maybe I want you all to myself,” he told her.

She smiled as she heard his groan. She slowly ran her hand up and down the length of his cock through his pants. As she went to turn, he released her breasts and wrapped his arms around her waist. As she turned, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she looked up at him.

“There is never a reason for you to be jealous of other men,” she told him. “With them, it's just sex, business, nothing more, nothing less.”

She leaned up pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss, and then looked into his eyes.

“There is only one man who will ever have my heart, Only one man who will ever get to share my bed that I will truly love,” she said as she looked at him. “And that man is you, my dear sweet brother, you are the only man I will ever make love to, you are the only man I give all of my passion to, never holding anything back,” she told him. “I love you, Jonathan, I always have, ever since we were young, ever since that first night we made love, there has never been any man that could compare to you. That night, I not only gave you my body but my heart and soul as well. Do you remember that night?” she asked him, her eyes seemed to become brighter as her lust began to consume her.

Jonathan laughed as he looked down into light blue eyes. “How could I forget? I was eighteen. It was a Friday night, and mom and dad had gone away for the weekend. As I was sitting on the couch watching TV, you had walked into the room completely naked. I sat there mesmerized by your beauty, you never said a word, you just walked over to me and knelt between my legs. You reached into the shorts I was wearing and pulled out my cock, then took me into your mouth. I couldn’t believe what was happening. It was like a wet dream come true, there I was sitting at home with my beautiful seventeen-year-old sister, giving me the most amazing blow-job I had ever gotten,” he told her with a loving smile.

Dawn looked up into his eyes, “I was so scared that night, that you would reject me,” she told him. “And when you didn’t stop me from taking your cock into my mouth, I had cum, because I was so happy you didn’t push me away.”

Jonathan leaned down and kissed her forehead.

“I would have never pushed you away,” he said with a smile, “I had lusted after you for a while before that night, and I think you knew it,” he laughed. “I know that you had caught me watching you change in your room a few times. And I think you would purposely leave your door partially open just so I could watch you,” he said as he held her in his arms.

Dawn blushed, “figured that one out, did you?” she joked, giving him a shy smile. “But you were just as bad as I was, if not worse,” she said. “You’d leave your door halfway open when mom and dad weren’t home, while you lay on your bed masturbating because you knew I had to walk by your room to get to mine,” she told him. “Every time I caught you jerking yourself off I would have to go to my room afterwards and pleasure myself because I couldn’t get you out of my mind. I’d lay on my bed, wishing it was your cock penetrating me, instead of my fingers. I couldn’t believe how nice it looked as I would stop in the hall and watch you stroking up and down the shaft of that beautiful cock, the sight of it just made me want you more.” she told him as she stared into his eyes. “So when mom and dad told us they were going away for the weekend, that was when I decided to go for it, you would either reject me or I would finally get what I’d been wanting—you.”

Jonathan laughed. “Well, you got what you wanted because you kind of made it impossible for me to say no,” he told her.

“You could have said no; you could have refused me and pushed me away,” she said, as she looked up at him with love.

Jonathan shook his head, “And hurt you? Never.” He smiled at her. “That night, you sucked on my cock for about fifteen minutes, til I warned you I was about to cum. You didn’t pull away or slow down, you instead sucked harder till I finally exploded in your mouth. After you had swallowed my cum, you kept sucking me gently as if to make sure you had gotten it all,” he told her. “Then when you let my softening dick slip from your mouth, you reached up and pulled me into the most passionate kiss I had ever had.” He softly laughed. “You then looked into my eyes and confessed your love for me. You told me how you want me to be your first. You asked me to take you to my bed and make love to you. We ended up making love the rest of the night, I had cum inside of you three times before we fell asleep in each other's arms.” he said as he recalled the events of that night.

Dawn leaned in and kissed his chest. Before turning her head, she closed her eyes and lay her cheek against him. “You always made me feel safe,” she told him, “that, no matter what, I always felt everything would be ok.”

Jonathan leaned down and kissed the top of her head, then closed his eyes as he laid his cheek on her head. “You will always be safe with me; you must always know that to be true,” he told her as they held each other.

Dawn leaned her head back and looked up at him, “I know, that’s why I love you so much,” she told him, her love reflected in her eyes. “I need you, Jonathan; I need you now,” she said as she slowly lowered herself to her knees.

Jonathan unbuttoned, then removed his jacket, tossing it onto a nearby chair as he watched her unbuckle his belt and open the front of his pants before pulling them down along with his boxers.

Dawn knelt before her brother, staring at the beautiful column of flesh that had given her pleasure so many times. She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and started to stroke it slowly as she looked up at him, the love that had reflected in her eyes just a moment ago had now vanished and lust had taken its place. “No matter how many times I see this beautiful cock of yours, it makes me wet with excitement, it makes my body ache to feel you inside me,” she said. Then, without any further hesitation, she looked down and took him into her mouth. “Mmmmmmm....” she sighed as his cock filled her mouth.

Jonathan leaned his head back and closed his eyes, moaning in pleasure, he reached down, resting his hands on her head. No matter how many times she had taken him into her mouth over the years, it was always like the first, she had always given him her all, to make sure he got the maximum amount of pleasure from her. “God, Dawn, your mouth is always so amazing, there is no one that sucks me like you,” he said as he looked down at her, then raised his head and stared out the window over the city, as she began to slide her mouth back and forth along his shaft. He reached up and loosened his tie, he stopped for a moment and put his hand behind her head as he felt her take him into her throat.

Jonathan closed his eyes. He groaned as he felt her throat muscles constrict around the sensitive head of his cock. He felt a chill go through his body, he took in a deep breath. “Aaaaagghhhhhh,” he moaned as he let it out.

He again looked out over the city below, as he stood, enjoying the feeling of her pleasuring him with her mouth. After a moment he pulled his tie over his head and tossed it to the floor, his hands trembling slightly as he then unbuttoned his shirt, while his beautiful sister knelt before him sliding his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. After unbuttoning the cuffs on his shirt, he pulled the shirt from his body and tossed it onto the chair with his jacket, reaching down, he grabbed the tee-shirt he was wearing and pulled it over his head, tossing it onto the chair. He now stood naked before her except for his pants and underwear still pooled around his ankles, reaching down and taking her head in his hands and he started to guide her head faster along his cock.

Dawn put her hands behind her back, letting her brother take control and set the pace. She loved the feel of his long thick cock as he would slide it down her throat, forcing her to take every inch of his warm, throbbing cock. She moaned in pleasure around his invading member. His was not the first cock she had ever sucked, the first time they had made love all those years ago, but he was certainly the biggest. After about five minutes of letting her brother fuck her mouth, Dawn put her hands on his thighs and pulled her head back letting his cock slip from her mouth. She looked up at him from her knees with lust, “I need you to fuck me, Jonathan, please... Fuck me.” She said, as she got up off her knees and turned to the window. Placing her hands against the cool thick glass she bent herself slightly, pushing her ass out as an invitation for him to join her.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

Jonathan stared at her beautiful body, as she leaned over with her hands against the thick glass, her body calling to him. Toeing off his shoes, he stepped out of his pants and underwear. He then lifted each foot in turn, removing his socks. He could feel his slick cock throb in the cool air, as he moved behind her. He watched as she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder.

“Fuck me, Jonathan,” was all she said, then looked out the window again. He heard her cry out in pleasure as he lined himself up with her wet hole and thrust all nine inches of himself into her.

“Yyyeesssss,” she cried out as she felt her brother's cock fill her once again.

Jonathan took her by the hips and started to drive himself into her with powerful thrusts. She had always enjoyed being fucked in front of the windows, the large windows wall was one of the selling points, when they had bought the condo along with the open fireplace in the middle of the room.

“That’s it, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, show me who my pussy really belongs to.” Dawn moaned as her brother pounded her from behind. “That’s it, brother, fuck your whore of a sister,” she breathed.

Jonathan stopped with his cock halfway inside her, he reached up and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back roughly. “Don’t ever say that again; you know I detest that word when it comes to you,” he said, sounding almost angry. “You may get paid for sex, Dawn, but you're not a fucking street whore.”

Dawn cried out as he pulled her head back almost painfully, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I forgot, I won’t say it again,” she told him. “Some of my clients like to hear me talk like that, while I’m with them,” she said.

Jonathan let her head go and let his cock slip out of her, “I’m not a client,” he said, sounding upset. He turned her to face him, then took her by the shoulders, looking down at her, he could feel his eyes water slightly as he looked at her. “And you are not a whore,” he said, pain sounding in his voice as he said it. “I love you too much, to listen to you degrade yourself that way.”

Dawn reached up and placed her hand on his cheek, wiping away a tear with her thumb. “I’m sorry, Jonathan, it slipped, I know you hate it when I say things like that, and I will try harder to not say them around you.” She told him as she looked into his eyes. “I love you, Jonathan, will you forgive me?” She asked.

Jonathan smiled as he took her face in his hands, “Always,” he said, then leaned down and kissed her.

Dawn raised her arms, wrapping them around his neck and kissed him back with passion. After a moment, she reached a hand between their bodies and took his partially flaccid cock in her hand, and stroked it. She looked at him.

“Let me show my appreciation for your forgiveness,” she said with a sly smile as she lowered herself back down to her knees, and took him into her mouth again. Dawn sighed at the pleasure she felt from having him in her mouth. She had always loved how she tasted on his cock when they made love, as well as how other women tasted on him.

As Jonathan stood naked, enjoying the feel of his sister's mouth, he thought back to when they were in high school and he would go out on dates, after he came home and everyone had gone to bed Dawn would sneak into his room and suck his cock, cleaning off the cum of whomever he had been dating at the time. Then they would quietly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Emerson_Poe66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments