Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Sophia - Book 3

"I get a birthday treat from my sexy aunt."

63
4 Comments 4
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

As I drifted off to sleep, I could not believe how lucky I was to be fucking my aunt.  She was my teacher and a great lover, with a body to die for.  She had planned my seduction down to the last detail and I am glad she had.

When I awoke in the morning, she was playing with my cock and balls.  It did not take long for me to get a hard-on.  She turned around, pushed her bum towards me and told me to slip inside her.

It took a while for me to get the perfect position, but when I did, the feeling of entering her in this position was immense.  I wrapped my arm around her and gently caressed her boob.

‘This is my favourite morning position.  Your uncle Nick and I would often wake up and have sex like this.’

I was a little uncomfortable with her mentioning my deceased uncle, but it did not stop me from enjoying thrusting into her.  We took it slow and easy.  I had to admit, it was a very sensuous fuck.

We came together in a very muted way, and I held onto her, not wanting to let go.  However, she pulled away from me.

‘Come on, Jack.  Shower time.  And we will need to put some clean bedding on, then breakfast.  After which you can either go home or continue your lessons.  Which will it be?’

‘I think I’ll head home.’

‘You bastard.’

‘Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere.’

I stood up and we kissed.

‘Yuk.  Stale breath.’  She said.

After we had brushed our teeth, we had a leisurely shower together.  I was hoping to have sex with her again in it, but she had other ideas.

Today was not a nice summer day.  The sun had gone in, and it was a bit chilly, so the pool was out.  However, sitting at the breakfast bar with this beautiful naked woman was ample enough reward.

We chatted and touched each other.

‘Do you want me to do any jobs for you today?’

‘Only the sexual kind.  My garden can wait. Have you ever had a massage, Jack?’

‘Nope.’

‘In that case, young man, you are in for a treat.  Come with me.’

She led me to the double garage, the rear half of which had been turned into a gym/leisure area.  She put some soft music on and together we set up a massage table.

‘Wow, you’ve got it all here.’

‘Not quite, but I do ok.’

I watched as she mixed some oil.  She explained that she was adding some essential oils to the massage oil, to make it smell nicer.  She then put a shallow metal bowl over a candle.  Telling me she always insisted on having warm oil.

She positioned me face down on the table, with my face poking through the hole, then proceeded to massage the back of my neck and shoulders.  The feeling of the warmed oil was very nice.  I was not sure what to expect, but I found it relaxing and soothing.  She worked her way down my back, using quite a bit of force.  She then began to massage my feet, which are the only ticklish part of my body.

I was giggling as she worked on them, but soon she was onto my ankles and then my lower legs.  I was not finding this sensual, but it was enjoyable.  However, this all changed when she started on my inner thighs.  As she ran her hands up them, her fingers gently caressed my balls.

Her hands went onto my buttocks, which she squeezed and pressed, before wobbling them up and down.  She then started to massage my balls, which made my cock grow.  Laying on it was a bit uncomfortable.

She moved my cock, so it was pointing towards my feet.  I felt her kneel on the bed between my legs and her hands enveloped my cock, squeezing and stroking it.  She alternated between playing with my cock and running her fingers up between the crack of my arse, circling around my anus.  It felt bloody lovely. 

Before it went too far, she climbed off and told me to roll over.  She placed a rolled-up towel under my neck, then began to massage my chest and stomach.  I reached out to grab her arse, but she slapped my hand away.

‘No.  Don’t touch me yet.’

Once more she went to my feet, rubbing the tops of them and pulling on the toes.  Her hands slowly moved up my legs and as she massaged my thighs, her fingers once more brushed against my balls. 

She got some more oil and dripped it over my cock, then began a slow massage.

‘Jack, I want to teach you to “edge” bringing you to the point of orgasm and then relax you.’

‘Really, can’t I just come over your tits?’

‘Don’t be so uncouth.  This is a great method for learning to control your feelings, therefore giving greater pleasure to yourself and your woman.  By the end of this session, you will be able to orgasm without ejaculating.’

‘Blokes can’t do that, can they?’

‘Oh, they can.  It is just ninety-nine per cent of them have never been taught.  Now, move down the bed so your bum is on the end and your legs are dangling down.’

She placed a rubber pillow on the floor and knelt on it.  She now had full, unencumbered access to my erection.

‘Close your eyes and enjoy.  Follow my instructions and you will get your just reward.’

I had never had a woman give me an oily wank; it was a lovely sensation.  She took her time, paying particular attention to just below the head.  It felt amazing.  After quite a while I felt my orgasm building.

‘Breathe deeply, Jack.  Concentrate on the sensations and when you feel you are close to ejaculating, use your inner muscles to pull your dick back towards you.’

I looked quizzically at her.

‘Honestly, Jack.  Concentrate.  Squeeze those muscles as though you are trying to stop a wee.’

My orgasm slowly built up and I felt close to coming.

‘Jack!  Concentrate.  Don’t come.  Breathe!’

I did as she requested but felt I could not hang on.  Luckily, she squeezed below the head of my cock, which relieved the tension.

‘OK.  Not bad, but next time, concentrate harder, and breathe slowly and deeply.  I will not squeeze your cock, unless I think you can’t control it.’

Once more she slowly masturbated me and within a few minutes, I felt my orgasm getting closer.  I really concentrated this time and managed to hold on with only a light squeeze from her.

She poured more oil on and started again.  This time I managed to stop my own ejaculation without any help from her.

‘Good, Jack.  Good.  Now, this time when you stop, really concentrate on your feelings and pull your tummy muscles in at the same time.’

The masturbation started again, and I did as she said, breathing deeply, concentrating, pulling in my cock and my stomach muscles.  I couldn’t believe it when I orgasmed but did not ejaculate.  The feelings were immense!

My orgasm rattled through me, making my arse lift off the bed and my legs shake.  It was incredible.

‘Well done, Jack.  You did it.’

She kissed me deeply.

‘You are going to fuck me now and cum inside me.’

I went to say I would hold back, but she guessed what I was about to say.  She put her finger over my lips.

‘Jack, you won’t be able to hold back once you are inside me.  But don’t worry.  I will teach you how to orgasm without ejaculating whilst fucking a woman. I love the sensation and so will you.  But now I need a good fuck and your cum exploding inside me.’

She knelt on the cushion, facing away from me and put her arse in the air.  She poured some oil down the crack of her bum and rubbed it into her labia, then motioned me forward.

It was one hell of a fuck.  And she was right, as hard as I tried not to ejaculate, I could not stop myself.  It was an amazing orgasm, but she promised me that after some more practice, I would be able to orgasm whilst inside her.  I could not wait.

The lessons continued and as she had told me, I could now control my orgasms, even whilst fucking her.  It was amazing, as it felt I had all the control.  However, the next time I made love to her and tried to hold back as she orgasmed, she pushed her finger somewhere near my anus which made me ejaculate even though I didn’t want to.

‘Hey, that is cheating.’  I told her once I had recovered my breathing.  ‘How the hell did you make me cum?’

‘Just a little trick I was taught by my mistress.  Can’t have you having all the fun.’

My birthday came and went without Aunt Sophia being present.  I was sad not to see her at my party, but she told me she would not be able to enjoy herself whilst knowing she couldn’t ravage me.  She had told my parents she was feeling unwell.

When I spoke to her that evening, she asked me to come over the following weekend as she ‘needed my help in her garden’.  I was told to be there around noon on Saturday for my birthday surprise.

I could not wait to see her and so on Saturday I turned up early.  When I rang her bell, I heard her detached voice speak through the intercom.

‘You are a little early, Jack.  Please wait.’

I was wondering what she had in store for me and to be honest, my dick was already semi-erect in my pants by the time she came to the door.

Before she opened it, she told me to close my eyes.  I did as directed then felt her lips lightly caress mine.  A blindfold was placed over my eyes, and she led me to her bedroom.  I now had a hard on as I realised things were going to get fun.

I tried to lift the blindfold up, but she noticed.

‘Keep it on, or you will ruin the surprise.’

She then removed my clothes, kissing the tip of my knob as she pulled down my underpants.

‘Someone is up for it.’  She whispered.

She positioned me in a hard-backed chair, tying my hands behind me and my ankles together, then removed the blindfold.

I was dumbstruck.  In front of me stood Aunt Sophia, wearing only black fishnet tights, and black high heels.  She looked absolutely stunning.

But what was more amazing was the sight of the woman standing next to her.

She was tall and slim with gorgeous coffee-coloured skin.  Her lips were full, (you know the type.  Ones that just need to be wrapped around your dick).  Her long auburn hair, fell below her shoulders.  She was stunning.

Her outfit was a tight, red PVC top, which just covered her boobs and a matching mini skirt.  Her legs were encased in red, high heel, thigh-high boots.  In one hand she was holding a whip, which was like a cat-o-nine-tails, and in the other she was brandishing a wide leather strap.  She was pouting at me.

‘Happy birthday, Jack.  Meet Mistress Alexa.  She wants to punish me, and I want you to watch.’

I could not think of anything to say, so just nodded dumbly.

Alexa walked over to me and ran the whip up my body.  She pushed her face up to mine.

‘Happy birthday, Jack.  After I finish with your aunt, I may do the same to you.’

She bit my nipple, hard, which made me jump.

Alexa picked up a length of rope, tying it around Aunt Sophia’s tits, lifting them high.  She looped the rope over her shoulder and tied her wrists behind her back, then positioned her over a stool in front of me, giving me a fantastic view of her arse and already wet fanny.

Alexa put a spreader bar between her ankles, then ran the ‘cat’ up the inside of Aunt Sophia’s thighs, making her shiver.

She smacked her buttocks a few times and I saw Aunt Sophia’s labia slowly open and engorge.  Alexa rubbed her arse a few times and then started to slap it with her bare hand.  Watching my lovely aunt take a spanking was so erotic.

Alexa picked up the whip and started to flog Aunt Sophia’s arse gently to start with but then built up the speed and intensity.  Each time it connected with her bottom, Aunt Sophia yelped.  I watched in fascination as her bottom cheeks turned red.

Alexa flogged her a couple times more before Aunt Sophia shouted out.

‘STOP!’

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

Alexa leant forward and kissed those red cheeks, then ran her tongue over her pussy and up the crack of her arse.  Watching this made me want to, but I managed to hold back, using the techniques I had been taught.  It was not easy.

Alexa walked over to me and ran the cat across my balls and cock.  It was slightly threatening but also very erotic.  She kissed me roughly, whilst squeezing my cock.

‘You want to be next, Jack?’

I had no fucking intention of being whipped by her or anyone else.

‘No thanks, Alexa.  Happy to watch.’

‘Fucking pussy.’

She went back to Aunt Sophia and untied her, taking away the spreader bar.  They kissed deeply and long.  I thought the show was over, that is until Alexa grabbed Aunt Sophia by the hair, pulled her head back and roughly pushed her to her knees, dragging her over to me.

‘Suck his cock, you slut.’

She obeyed, giving me an even more difficult time of holding my ejaculation back.  I felt the steam rising when Alexa pulled her head away.

‘Enough!  You dirty little cocksucker.’

She slapped her face and pulled her up.  She walked over to the bedside cabinet and came back with a pair of scissors, running the point of the blades around Aunt Sophia’s face and neck, making me shudder.

She ran the scissors around Aunt Sophia’s exposed nipples, which quickly went hard.  Alexa bit down on them, one at a time, making Aunt Sophia wince.  I am not sure it was in pleasure or pain, or maybe both.

I thought she was going to cut the rope, but she didn’t.  To see those incredible tits tied up and held high only added to my feelings of ecstasy.  I knew I had to tie her up like this one day in the future and do with her what I wanted.

Alexa pushed Aunt Sophia back in front of me, then ran a hand up between her legs.

‘You are very wet, you little whore.  I think you need some more punishment.’

She smacked her arse hard a couple of times, went back to the bed and put on a huge black strap-on.  The sight of her in this was awesome.

She poured oil over it and sensuously rubbed it up and down.  Aunt Sophia was watching intently.

‘Sophia.  Suck your nephew off whilst I fuck the living daylights out of you.’

My aunt swallowed me down and started to suck me off.  I knew I would not last long, no matter what techniques I tried, all of this was way too fucking sexy.

Alexa slapped that beautiful arse a couple of times and ripped the tights apart, before slipping the dildo into what I knew was a hot and wet pussy.

She did not hold back, slamming the rigid plastic cock into her, making her scream in ecstasy with each thrust.  It made the job of her sucking me off almost impossible but I could not hold back at the sight of this beautiful woman fucking my aunt.

I came in a rush.  My arse was bouncing off the chair and my legs were trembling.  It was a fantastic orgasm.

When I opened my eyes, Alexa had stopped her pounding and was sneering at me.

‘You pathetic little boy.  You couldn’t wait until your auntie had cum first!’

This lady was a bitch!

‘Let me show you how to make a woman cum.’

She pulled out and viciously pulled Aunt Sophia around.

‘Suck on this, bitch.’

She forced the dildo into my aunt’s mouth, and I watched in fascination and a little horror as she fucked her face.

She pulled out and then slapped Aunt Sophia’s tits, making them bounce.  She undid the rope, throwing it to one side.

‘Get on all fours, you little slut.’

Aunt Sophia took up the position and I watched as the huge dildo was once more thrust in between her pussy lips.  The fucking went on for what seemed like ages, with Alexa calling her all sorts of horrible names.  Even though my wrists were beginning to hurt, and my bum was getting numb, I was determined to watch this until the end.

Suddenly, Aunt Sophia went into spasm and screamed out.

‘Yes, oh yes.  Fucking hell.  I’m coming!!’

She shook all over and collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

Alexa came over and put the wet dildo up against my lips.  I tentatively put my tongue out and tasted my aunt’s juices.

‘Bet you have never licked a dildo before, Jack.’

She was right, that was a first for me.

Alexa untied me and laid me on the floor next to my aunt.  I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

‘Thank you.  That was amazing.’

‘Oh, we have not finished yet, young man.’

Alexa removed the strap-on and laid down behind me.  She kissed me on the neck.

‘So, Jack.  Did you enjoy your birthday treat from your aunt?’

‘Oh yes.’

‘Good, as I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments