Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any Port In A Storm

"A desperately horny mother and son in lockdown end up fulfilling each other's needs."

171
15 Comments 15
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I was home during spring break when the lockdown began. Between me being an only child, and my dad leaving when I was six, it was just me and my mom, for what was supposed to be a week's visit to decompress. What made it even worse was how thin the walls in our house were. I told myself I would just not jerk off while I was there, and go back to school extra horny, which could easily be relieved as I was very popular with the ladies there.

I should talk about my mom for a minute. She is in her early fifties, with a decidedly matronly figure, and well, a large chest. Just as I'm popular with the girls at school, my mom was pretty successful with men around her age, with a few outliers a bit closer to mine. I have a feeling she wasn't getting off, either, for fear of my hearing.

By the time summer rolled around, my balls were so blue, that I was getting hard-ons at the drop of a hat. Waking up one morning, I walked around the place in my athletic shorts, until I found my mom in her room, reading a book. While my mom had central air, for some reason this didn't extend to the bathroom or bedrooms, so the fan was going.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hey, sweetie. What's up?"

As we talked, I crawled onto the bed with her. "This is crazy, isn't it? Think it'll ever end?"

"I'm sure it can't go on forever."

"Still, though –you think Trump knew about the virus?"

"Probably, and he probably hoped it would sort itself out before things got out of hand. Typical Republican."

We talked for a few minutes, before, well, like I said, I'd started getting boners spontaneously. This one was so bad, I think it must have taken blood from my brain because I started having some really inappropriate thoughts. My dick was throbbing as, apparently unnoticed by her, I found myself looking my mom up and down, in her t-shirt and shorts.

It was during a lull in the conversation, that my dick finally took over for my brain. I suddenly leaned forward and gave my mom a long, tongue-laden kiss. To my surprise, she actually started kissing me back, while rubbing her hands up and down my bare chest.

"Oh, God, Tommy," she whispered between kisses. "It's been so fucking hard. But you know that, don't you?" She then started rubbing the front of my shorts, wrapping her hand around my hard dick when she encountered it. "Oh, God, we shouldn't be doing this…"

After hesitating for a second, she started kissing my shoulder, and whispered, "Lie back." I did so, and she started kissing around my chest, even pausing to suck one of my nipples, then the other one.

Eventually, she made her way down to my shorts, which she quickly took off me. I arched my back a little, the moment I felt her start to suck me off. "Oh, fuck, mom." With how long it'd been since I was able to rub one out, it didn't take long before, with a loud groan, I went off inside my mom's mouth.

After audibly swallowing my load, my mom got up on her knees and whipped her t-shirt off, showing me her large, middle-aged tits, with the biggest, juiciest nipples I'd ever seen. Quickly sitting up, I grabbed and started squeezing and sucking them.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

"Oh, God, baby..." My mom then leaned back, and spread her legs out, making it clear where she wanted me to go next.

With her help, I got her shorts off, panties with them, and instantly the over-powering smell of my mom's unshaven cunt made my dick hard again, and made me light-headed. "Fuck, mom," I muttered, then leaned in.

My mom groaned and arched her back even more than I did when I started eating out her pussy. As I went deeper with my tongue and fingers, spitting out the odd hair, my mom started grinding her hips and feeling up her tits. Like with me, it didn't take my mom long to have her first orgasm, her pussy squirting a little in my mouth, and in my scraggly beard.

After lapping up her excess juice, and sucking them off her thick thighs, I moved back up, kissing up her pudgy belly, and then gave her another deep kiss, so she could taste herself on my tongue and lips. Between kisses, my mom whispered, "Fuck me...give me that cock..."

My mom was already noticeably sweating, as I guided my cock into her pussy, and she again groaned as I entered her. "Oh, God, Tommy," she whimpered, her big tits beginning to jiggle and shake as I thrust into her. "I've been dying for this for months." Grabbing her hips, I began thrusting harder, causing her tits to bounce even faster, her nipples now sticking out a full half-inch, and her neck and chest starting to shimmer.

I was again on top of my mom, thrusting down into her, and we were trading quick kisses, punctuated by longer ones when she threw her head back and screamed like she was experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life. We fucked in a few different positions on that bed, both of us ending up completely coated in sweat, my mom's salt and pepper hair looking like she'd just been in the shower.

Eventually, I was fucking my mom doggy-style, when she let out another, this time more exhausted cry. As we both caught our breath, I found myself staring at her asshole, dripping wet from a combination of sweat and pussy juice. Finally, I leaned down and began to eat my mom's asshole out.

"Oh, God, Tommy," my mom wheezed, "I haven't had a cock in my ass in so long." She then slid down onto her stomach, her shapely ass sticking up, signaling me to do it. I'd never actually had my cock in a girl's ass before, but the way my mom's felt, as it had a steel grip on my dick, I knew I'd want to do it again. "Oh, God, Tommy!" My mom groaned loudly into her pillow, as I slowly and laboredly pushed my cock in and out of her.

My mom was screaming into her pillow, having yet another orgasm, when I felt my cock start to contract, and, just in time, pulled it out of her ass, and shoved it back into her pussy, before I began spurting.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" she gasped vocally, then bit her lip, as she felt my load inside her. Once I finally stopped, I collapsed on top of her and felt up her sweaty tits while I kissed and bit her neck. "Oh, Tommy...That was fucking amazing..."

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments