Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Kind Of Wife - Part 5

"The sisters take a day to pleasure themselves."

63
35 Comments 35
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Jessica and her sister take advantage of a day off to discover a deeper sexual bond."

I sat at the kitchen table sipping my coffee and reflecting on how the past several months had changed me and my relationship with Jordan, my husband.

Jordan had been a workaholic. An often absent husband consumed by work and often too tired to discharge his sexual duties towards me. Mind you, I had not helped the situation by being unimaginative in bed and our sex life was very vanilla and lacking in flavor.

I had set out with a vengeance to change this. I assiduously studied internet porn to discover what I could do to alter the situation. I had found that what was depicted in what I referred to as jerk-off videos turned me on and had the added benefit of increasing my masturbatory fantasies, which I indulged in as often as possible. I resolved to try to incorporate what I saw in my lovemaking with Jordan.

The result was astounding. He had turned into a skillful and enthusiastic lover who could hardly be controlled. We had gone from vanilla sex to performing acts which I had scarcely envisaged before. I now had no reservations about sucking his magnificent cock, receiving anal sex, egging him on with slutty comments and acting out my inner whore. We had even started to have threesomes with my sister Mati, who had recently had a divorce. This delighted him and me both as it allowed me to enjoy my lesbian side and offered Jordan the fantasy that men dreamt about having two women service their needs.

Without warning, I felt two hands slide into my nightie from behind and my tits being enfolded in two large masculine hands. "Why so thoughtful, Jess?" Jordan asked.

"Good morning, honey. I was just reflecting on the past few months and the change in our sex life."

"What were your thoughts?"

"I feel that you are lucky to have two women at your beck and call."

"Jealous?"

"Maybe a little. I just wondered if we could have another man join us and how that would make you feel. It would also be nice if he could become romantically involved with Mati. That way, I could rest more easily that she would not take you away from me."

"Darling, nothing or no one could take me away from you. You are the most perfect wife I could ever have wished for. Mati is wonderful, but no one compares to my darling slutty wife. Now should I worry about you wanting another man fucking you?"

"Never! Please pinch my nipples, love. Know that I married you and you will always be my first love. Ooh! That's it. Pinch harder. You are setting my pussy on fire."

"Enough of that, wench. I have to get to work," he said as he helped me stand up. The kiss that ensued was long and sultry, "I'll be back after work to quench that fire."

As he started out the door, he stopped. "Jess, remember Ian, who you met at the Christmas office party?"

"Yes. Why?'

"He recently got a divorce. I remember how he ogled you at the party. Do you think Mati would be attracted to him?"

Thinking back, I could visualize Ian as tall, muscular with the most startling blue eyes and rugged masculine good looks. I felt another twinge in my pussy as I envisioned him. I could certainly see Mati being interested.

"Why don't you ask him if he would be interested? If he is, ask him to join us for supper on Saturday. I'll make sure Mati is here."

Once Jordan left, I cleaned up the breakfast mess and put in a load of laundry. While waiting for it to go through its cycle, I lay down on the sofa. I started daydreaming about what it would be like to be taken by a different man than Jordan. My imagination fueled by some of the porn I had watched, my hand slid into my panties and I fingered myself voluptuously till the thoughts and the finger action in my pussy brought on a delicious orgasm.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted my juices, snuggling deeper into my lewd thoughts.

I must have fallen asleep with my mind dream filled with lewd and lascivious thoughts. I felt a soft and velvety tongue run across my sensitive pink pucker. In my dream, I imagined I was being fucked by Ian's cock, which filled me to the brim, and Mati was attending to my ass with her sensual tongue.

My cheeks were spread and I came to realize that it was my hand that was burrowing in and out of my sopping cunt. This was not a dream. I gasped when I felt a soft, insistent tongue burrowing deep into my butt.

I attempted to turn but was held firmly in that position on my side while my ass was ravaged by the lewd probing tongue.

"Don't move!" said a muffled voice while the assault on my asshole renewed.

I uttered a loud moan of pleasure and permitted the assault and even encouraged it by attempting to open my anus wider to receive more of the intruder into me.

My pussy was jettisoning fluids it never had before when a hand snaked over my body to strum on my engorged clit. I recognized Mati's signature French manicure. Then my nostrils were assailed by her perfume—Teint de Neige by Lorenzo Villoresi.

"Mati!" I screeched, "I'll kill you if you stop. What are you doing here?"

She peered over my body and smiled at me. "I came over to have a coffee with my sexy sister. I walked into this eau de rut's aroma, which told me you and Jordan must have had a great night last night. Then I saw your enchanting pink ass flashing at me across the living room and I just could not resist. Did you like what I was doing?"

"Like is not the word, big sister. It was absolutely one of the most sensual things I have ever felt."

"What are your plans for today, Jess?"

"I have none. I was thinking of just relaxing for the day."

"Great! What would you say if we played Harem Girl today?"

"Harem Girl?"

"Pretend we are the concubines of a wealthy Sultan in ancient times. I would prepare you to be received in our master's bed tonight and I would be the attendant slave who would ensure that you were prepared for each subsequent bout of lovemaking."

"How would we do that?"

"Let's go to the bedroom and I'll show you. No, not into the bedroom, slut sister, into the bathroom."

Mati followed me in, dragging a sports bag I had not previously noticed. 

"Now, get on the toilet and void your bowels. If you can't, I have the perfect solution here," she said, showing me a rectal syringe with a wicked white nozzle. "I will be using this on you anyway to clean out your slutty ass after you finish."

"Mati, please let me do this alone. I am too shy to do this with you in the room with me."

"You're still shy after what I did to you downstairs? Well, okay, but be quick," she said as she stepped out and closed the door behind her.

Fortunately, nature cooperated and I was able to perform. I flushed and wondered what else Mati had in store for us.

She came back into the room and said, "Now just stand up face away from me and grab your legs and stick that beautiful ass out."

As I dutifully complied, I heard the sound of running water. When I tried to turn around and look, I got a sharp slap on my ass and was ordered to resume my position and not move. I felt Mati spread my butt cheeks and something was inserted in my butt, flooding my bowels with warm water.

"What the hell is that, Mati?"

"Just warm soapy water. It will get you all nice and clean."

I felt the pressure build up in my bowels and was about to sit down to expel the water when she spanked my ass again and told me to hold it for five minutes. I thought I would die when, with another slap on the butt, she ordered me to sit and empty myself. Red-faced, I rushed to do so, conscious of her smirk as she looked at me.

"What now?" I asked.

"Move into the bedroom. Remove those panties and sit on the armchair with your legs spread over the armrests."

I complied with her instructions, feeling like a total slut with my pussy and ass on display so obscenely. Despite having had her face in between my thighs so often, this felt so lewd.

She knelt on the floor and examined me minutely. "Not too bad," she said, "just a few stray hairs to remove."

The next thing I knew, she had applied lotion to my sensitive areas, affixed wax strips and proceeded to yank them off, epilating me from pubis to asshole.

I screeched in shock and surprise but was soon silenced by the feel of her tongue laving those parts, which elicited moans of pleasure from me.

"That's better," she said. "Now, I won't be getting those strands of hair wedged between my teeth."

"Mati, that's an outrageous thing to say. I have been shaved clean for years."

"Reach down and run your hand over yourself. See, smoother than a baby's butt."

"Hmmm… yes it is. It feels quite nice," I admitted. I was unable to resist giving my clit a rub as I explored the area.

"Jess, you are such a slut," Mati said with a giggle.

"Takes one to know one," I retorted. "Now, when does the fun begin? So far, this has been humiliating and painful."

"Great art requires sacrifices, but the tough parts are over. By the time I'm through with you, no man or woman will be able to resist you."

"Well, lead on, MacDuff. What's next?"

"Pedicure to get rid of those ugly talons, manicure to drive him crazy when you stroke his cock, followed by a bath and a massage and of course makeup and hair."

"Why are you doing all this for me?"

"There are different reasons, sister dear. First, I want Jordan to find you irresistible. I don't want him to make comparisons between you and me and find you less desirable than me. So we do this to add spice to his life. A man gets tired of being served the same meal every day. From now on, you will have to change things up regularly to keep his appetite honed.

Then there are my selfish reasons. I, if you don't realize it yet, am in lust with you. You bring out the worst and the best in me. This gives me the opportunity to both play with you and to show my love for you."

I got to my feet and pulled Mati up and wrapped my arms around her. Our kiss was sweet and sensual. Our tongues and hands explored each other. I was at a disadvantage as Mati was still wearing her skimpy shorts and a tee shirt. When I tried to remove them, she told me to wait and that we would get to play soon.

She sat me back down and proceeded to give me the pedicure and the manicure.

I stared in awe at her skill and asked her where she had learned to do things like that.

"Jess, after my ex departed with his new bimbo, he left me with very little money. It took some time for the courts to rule on our divorce. The bastard fought me tooth and nail. Finally, the courts ruled and awarded me not only the ears and the tail but almost the whole bull. During that time, I had to save money and maintain my appearance. So necessity being the mother of invention. I learnt to do these things."

DebbieBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DebbieBrownie

"So now that you are successful and independent, why don't you get yourself a partner?"

"You don't realize how lucky you are, Jess. Very few men out there are like Jordan and would permit me to indulge myself as I do with you and him. You two are very important to me and I am not ready to lose you."

I smiled to myself and bit my tongue. I did not want to reveal to Mati there was a possibility of finding a man who might fit her needs. Of course, if he met her needs, he would also fit mine. So I innocently told her that she was to come over for supper on Saturday. She eagerly accepted the invitation, no doubt anticipating a night of unbridled sex with Jordan and myself.

"Enough chit chat. Haul your ass to the bathroom and draw a bath for us with plenty of bubbles while I get us a drink."

She soon returned with a bottle of sparkling wine and proceeded to strip out of her clothes.

"Wine so early?" I questioned.

"Why not? I will need it later and it must certainly be past five o'clock somewhere on this planet, so we're fine. Now get into the tub."

I slid into the sudsy water and sat down. Mati joined me in the tub and sat facing me at the other end. She poured a flute of wine for each of us and we luxuriated in the warm jasmine-scented water, each of us lost in her thoughts. I prayed that Jordan would find Ian receptive to coming over on Saturday and again felt the excitement rise in my groin at the idea of what might happen.

Mati took my feet and started to wash each one in turn. When she ran her fingers through my toes, it tickled, but it tickled good. I attempted to reciprocate. However, she stopped me.

"Jess, this is about you. Just let me do what I am doing. It is a small way to thank you for what you have done for me. Besides, I took a thorough bath before coming over."

She took my foot and started to suck each toe into her mouth. The feeling was amazing and Miss Kitty went into overdrive.

Her slender hands caressed my inner thighs and inched up tantalizingly towards my now purring pussy. Just when I thought she was going to hit pay dirt, she bypassed the junction and moved up my lower belly and toyed with my navel before mauling each breast with her soapy hands. My nipples had never been cleaned, stretched and teased in that manner before. My pussy was clamoring for attention by this time.

"Stand up," she directed. "Place one leg on either side of mine."

I could see her gazing up lustfully at the inverted V above her and lick her lips.

Soapy hands reached up and washed my inflamed pussy but insidiously stopped before I could erupt. Mati did an outstanding job of detailing it both inside and out while I squirmed and attempted to hump those dexterous digits within my folds.

Her focus then shifted to my back door, where again she inserted a magic finger and frigged that tight opening, driving me wild.

After a thorough rinse, she wrapped me in a bath sheet and escorted me back to the bedroom.

"On the bed, slut. On your tummy. It's time for your massage and for me to play."

She positioned a pillow under my stomach so that my ass was raised up and got an eye mask with which she covered my eyes.

I heard the soft music, which was genuinely hypnotic and felt my body relax and sink into the mattress.

Warm oil was drizzled on my back and was followed by soft hands which caressed my shoulders and upper back. I felt knots that I had not been aware existed. I was being relaxed as her fingers kneaded and caressed alternately.

Conscious thoughts were wiped from my mind. The only reality that remained was the feeling of those hands that fluttered and caressed my back and arms soothingly and deliciously intimate. Each muscle, each nerve, was caressed, soothed and loved by those magic hands skimming over my skin. I was floating in a state of altered reality.

The hands reached lower, and my legs were parted. The same caresses were applied to my feet and calves and then started performing their magic along my inner thighs with feather light fluttering caresses.

Miss Kitty came back to consciousness with a loud purr to summon the hands to play with her. Much to her dismay, she was rudely ignored as now the caresses started on my butt. My gluteus non-maximus received an unrelenting ravishing by hands that were no longer soft as they savaged my tender flesh without mercy.

I was rocked from side to side, and my clit rubbed against the bolster placed under me, heightening my return from la-la land and my desire.

A series of light slaps were applied, which I am sure made my nether cheeks blush alluringly.

I felt my cheeks being parted and sensed that warm oil was now being drizzled down the crack of my ass. I felt it trickle downward and coat my vaginal lips.

A lone finger traced its way down my spine and brushed against my star before tracking circles around it. I moaned in delight.

"Are you enjoying your massage, little sister?" Mati whispered in my ear while continuing to tease my pucker.

I hummed, "Mmmm," in response as she started to probe into my ass with a finger. I tried to raise my butt higher, anxious to feel the penetration. She held me down and probed deeper. I felt her well-oiled digit slowly penetrate into my ass. It popped past the sphincter and proceeded to invade me fully. She started to move it in and out and rotate it in me, which drove me wild.

When she removed her finger, I felt a sense of momentary loss which vanished as her tongue came into play and lapped at my rose before Mati slowly and steadily inserted it into my ass. I could feel her drool coating my dark tunnel as she thrust in and out as deeply as she could manage. 

"Mati, that is so dirty but so delightful. Please don't stop."

My answer was more probing tongue reaming that most sensitive spot. I felt I had died and gone to heaven.

All too soon in my mind, she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments