Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Discovery Part 5

"The images I had of seeing my panties wrapped around his cock and him shooting his load into them."

43
11 Comments 11
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
The next morning I decided that I would work from home again. It wasn't that I had so much to do around the house. I was afraid that if I went into the office, everyone would somehow be able to infer, from the look on my face, that I had fingered myself to an earth shattering orgasm the previous night while my son listened in. I knew that was silly, but I also knew I wasn't going to be able to think about anything else that day, other than hearing my son cum and thinking of his hot young cock.

The images I had of seeing my panties wrapped around his cock and him shooting his load into them, had me soaking wet. By the sounds of him grunting and moaning so hard, I figured he must have shot a massive amount out of that big cock of his, and I wasn't going to be able to get those thoughts and images out of my head until I came to some resolution for myself.

As I was in the kitchen making coffee in just my short pink silk robe, I was trying to sort through my feelings over what had been happening these past few months. I quickly realized that my previous efforts to limit myself had proved to be absurd. For god’s sake I thought to myself, I had specifically had a talk with Kye just last night about how inappropriate our previous conversation was, and how we shouldn't and couldn't be having talks like this again.

Then the phone call had ended with me dropping the phone because I was cumming so hard from squirting and thinking of my own son's cock and him cumming. I had to get more realistic with myself and my expectations of future conversations with Kye. But the fact of the matter was, I really enjoyed it and it was really starting to have an effect on me, and how I looked at my son. I really needed to get better control over all of this and be stern and demanding if I was to be in control of all of this.

Now that the floodgates had been opened so to speak, I knew he was going to expect that our future conversations would include both of us listening to each other getting off. I had already demonstrated to him and to myself that I didn't have the willpower to prevent that from happening.

Perhaps more disconcerting was the honest feeling that I wasn’t sure that I even wanted to prevent it. For all of the guilt that I felt, I also knew in my heart of hearts that I had enjoyed it. I couldn't stop thinking about it, and probably the most troubling thing about all this was that I also seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. Maybe it was the naughtiness of it all, or the idea that a young guy, and not just any young guy, but my own son thought I was sexy enough to want to fantasize about.

I was trying to sort through these and other thoughts as I stood in my kitchen sipping my first cup of coffee, when I heard the back door open.

"Knock-knock. You busy?" Sheri said cheerily as she walked into my house. We both had open door privileges to each other’s houses, but since I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts this particular morning, I couldn't help but jump.

"Oh! Gosh. Hey, Sheri. I’m sorry, I guess I was about a million miles away when you came in and it startled me." I smiled as I gave her a hug and small kiss on the lips.

"Oh, no. I’m sorry, Deb. I just saw your car was still in the garage and figured you were working from home, and thought I would come get a cup of coffee and chat before I get my day started. Are you okay?" she replied, while kissing me back and giving me a nice tight hug back.

Laughing, still holding each other, “I got startled for being so caught up in my own thoughts that…I’m…Good,” I said while breaking our hug and starting to walk away. “Get yourself some coffee while I go change.”

I was still in just my silk robe, but while Sheri and I had changed clothes and been naked in front of each other many times while shopping or being naughty together, this morning I felt almost naked standing in front of her wearing so little.

"Oh, don’t bother," she said. "I can’t stay long. What had you so deep in thought?" she asked casually as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Um…Oh nothing. I was just thinking about Kye. I spoke with him last night," I offered, hoping she didn't notice me blushing. I was trying to sound laid-back as if it was just a normal mother-son chat.

"Hey, speaking of Kye," she said, now with a little more animation in her voice, "you never told me… how did the ‘accidental surprise’ work out? Did he ever say anything?"

Sheri was smiling as she said this, the kind of smile one has when they are in on a secret and want to hear all of the gossip. I, on the other hand began to slightly panic. I had never lied to my best friend, but was afraid if I answered truthfully she would want to hear more, something I wasn’t sure she wanted to hear. I decided on the spur of the moment to try and answer quickly and move on.

"Yes, he found them," I said half-heartedly and quickly. "I’m sure he is getting good use out of them. What do you have going on today?"

She laughed. “You’re not getting off that easily, you naughty bitch! I think I’ve earned the right to some very hot and juicy details. After all, it was my idea if you remember,” she said with a big devilish smile as she leaned over the counter and was now exposing her breast to me in her low cut blouse.

I gulped down a large sip of coffee while I tried to form a answer. “Okay… Sure…” I said slowly, trying to buy some time. “Well… He called a couple of days later and said that he found them and I acted all embarrassed and I told him that I was sorry, that it must have been an accident. I think he bought it.”

I hoped we could shift the conversation. The memory of that initial conversation was enough to stoke my libido and I didn't want to give her any more hints that he had confessed to jerking off with them while he and I were talking on the phone.

Sheri’s smile turned into a more piercing kind of Cheshire grin and she looked me right in the eyes. “Hey, it’s me you are talking to, remember? The one that you can tell anything to and vice versa. Plus, I know you pretty damn well enough to be able to see that there is more to this story. Now come on and spill it, you dirty girl!”

I could tell that she was very excited, as well as getting very turned on, to hear how everything got. Sheri’s nipples were now getting hard and poking through her silk blouse, and as she moved and leaned back against the counter she groped her breasts a few times, crossed her legs and squeezed them, and let off a big smile. I knew my best friend so well that I knew her body’s reaction to when she was getting turned on. It was getting me excited to see her squirm around like this. I was still wet and smelled of my juices that were all over my legs and hands from last night.

I sighed to not show my excitement, but was still nervous over what her reaction might be. “Well, yes… I guess there is a little more,” I said staring down at the floor. “But if I tell you, you have to promise that you won’t think I am a terrible mother.”

For the next fifteen minutes I told my best friend the initial and subsequent conversations that my son and I had. I wasn’t getting into too much graphic detail, but was clear enough that he and I had heard each other masturbate over the phone, and that I had let him listen to me cum.

When I finished, both she and I were flushed. Since I wasn’t wearing a bra, and was just in my silk robe it must have been apparent to her that my nipples were hard as they were poking through my robe. While retelling the story to Sheri it had both excited and embarrassed me.

For what seemed like an eternity neither of us spoke. Finally, I looked up and saw that Sheri still had that same devilish smile look on her face.

"Oh, my god," she finally whispered. "I can’t believe how envious I am of you right now."

I stared at her in disbelief, to make sure her expression matched her words. “Really?” I said. “God, I was so afraid that you would think I was some kind of freak of a slut or something.”

"Honey, you are living out your fantasy… and, truth be told, mine too," she said. "Since we are being totally honest here, I’ll admit that I have played with myself a time or two when Mikey has called, especially if I am already in bed when he calls. The only difference between you and me is that Mikey doesn’t know that. Sometimes I wish that he did… Just to see where things might go. So, what happens next?"

"I don’t know. It’s a little late to put the genie back in the bottle and I was just thinking about that when you came in. I’m not even sure that I want to."

Sheri came over and gave me a big hug. “I don’t blame you, and I am certainly not judging you. God knows that if I were in your shoes, I would have done the exact same thing. Hey, it’s just mutual masturbation. And it’s over the phone, so there is a certain kind of wall there. I say enjoy. Maybe someday I can work up the courage to do the same.”

I could feel tears well up in my eyes. “Thanks, Sheri,” I said, holding her close. “You always know what to say to make me feel better.” I gave her a few kisses on the lips.

“Of course, babe!” Sheri said as she kissed me

We started to slowly kiss and feel each other up. We both had gotten very excited and turned on from me telling her about Kye and I that we both got lost in each other’s excitement. Sheri had me up against the counter and my robe open with my breast out and free, as she was kissing down my neck and on to my breasts.

The feel of her hot breath on my hard nipples and breasts was sending me over the edge, as I was beginning to moan softly into her ear.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

I lifted her skirt up and my hands made their way up to her ass. I could feel the warmth that her pussy was letting off and her juices beginning to flow down and out of her. I started to rub her pussy with one hand and then slide my same middle finger, that I used to get myself off from last night, to finger and get her off.

As I was fucking her with my finger, I could feel her moans against my breasts and occasionally feel her nibble down on my hard nipples. I knew she was getting close as she squeezed her legs on my hand and lifted her head up off of my tits and began to moan harder and louder. Her body started to squirm, as her legs started to buckle in my hand and her juice start to gush out all over my hand. Sheri threw her head back one last time with a hard and loud moan as she fell to the counter.

“Mmm… Deb I needed that so bad!” Sheri said as she leaned over the counter catching her breath.

I responded back by kissing her on the lips as I whispered, ”Oooh I know you did, hon, and I needed it too. It’s been forever since we have had each other.”

Sheri broke the kiss and looked up and saw the time. ”Oh shit I’m so late!” she said laughing. ”Mmm. Thanks again, Deb, and yes it has been too long. I say you come over soon for some drinks and us time.”

With that, I resolved to enjoy my new found sexual outlet while knowing that my best friend not only approved of this, but was also envious of me and my son’s new relationship with each other. I refused to let any of the guilt I had overtake me. It was cathartic to be able to accept this new found sexuality and I couldn't wait for Kye to call again.

It didn't take long. He called again that night. For him to call two nights in a row was a rarity. I knew when he did that he usually wanted something and, when I saw that it was him calling, I got so excited and smiled. I was feeling like such a school girl again and felt like I had the hottest boy chasing after me. It wasn’t just the hottest boy chasing after me, it was my own son.

I knew exactly what he wanted… and I was ready. I had half hoped or half expected that he would call. To be honest, if he hadn’t called me, I was going to call him. I didn't want this hanging over either of us. Better to let him know that I was okay with this new situation we had going on. I wasted no time with any chit chat. I wanted to cum, and I wanted my son to hear me.

"Hi, baby," I answered, a new found sultriness to my voice.

"Hi, gorgeous," he answered. "Are you ready for bed?" Kye said with a very sexy tone, as if he were asking me to bed.

"As a matter of fact, I was just getting ready to climb in. I took a nice long bubble bath tonight, honey. Mommy put on one of her favorite pairs of panties just in case you called, baby!" I said very slutty like into the phone. I was letting him know that I was okay with continuing to play our game. "So, I am nice and clean and crawling between my sheets. I like it when you are the last voice that I hear right before I go to sleep."

I could hear Kye breathing softly. I knew that he was already stroking his hard cock. “Me too, Mom,” he said, his breathing already started to sound ragged. “Which panties are you wearing, Mom?”

I looked down at myself to describe them, as I began running my hand over the top of my panties. The feeling of smooth material against my freshly clean and shaved pussy was starting to have a big effect on me.

“Mommy is wearing her silk leopard print bikinis. I’m sure you’ve seen them hanging on the drying rack. Mmm…They feel so sexy against my fingers,” I purred as I wanted him to know that I was already using my fingers on myself.

"God, Mom, that is so hot! Is that all you are wearing?" Kye said with some excitement.

"Yes, baby, tonight that’s all Mommy's wearing. I want to be able to feel the cool sheets against my body and let the air blow on my hard nipples while I touch my pussy and talk to you," I said this time in a soft slutty whisper. I couldn't actually believe that I was actually saying these words to my own son, but oh my god it was turning me on so much. I thought to myself, if only Sheri could hear me now. I laughed and thought she would die from how hot things were getting between Kye and me.

"And what are you thinking about, Mommy?" Kye asked with a deep but very sexy stern voice. "What is Mommy thinking about while she plays with her pussy?"

I knew he was getting off calling me “Mommy” instead of “Mom” and being able to say “pussy” without me correcting him. And I was too, and my pussy was on fire.

"Mommy is thinking about her baby stroking that big hard cock of his," I whispered. "It is hard, isn’t it, baby? And you are stroking it, aren’t you? Are you stroking it with Mommy’s dirty panties?"

"Fuuuck… Yes, Mommy… I am stroking my hard cock with your panties," Kye said softly back as his breathing began to pick up. "I am so fucking hard right now Mommy. I can still taste your sweet pussy juices on these panties Mom. I wish so badly that you were here and I could taste them directly."

I knew Kye was upping the stakes saying “fuck”, “cunt”, and talking about what he would do if I were actually there. But I didn't care. Sheri was right, there was something very exciting and nice about having an artificial wall of a couple of hundred miles between us while we both masturbated to each other. It seemed to make us both more open to saying things to each other that we probably wouldn't have ever really said to each other if we were in the same room. I didn't scold him for his language or try and limit him in his fantasy.

Instead I savored it. I plunged a finger deep into my pussy and pulled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Hot_momma_46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments