Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

May I Have A Word With You?

45
33 Comments 33
1.2k Views 1.2k
334 words 334 words

The sign on the store read, “Word Shoppe.” I glanced at my watch, thinking, “worth a quick peek.”

As I stepped inside, a woman at the front counter spoke without looking up. “Help you?”

“Maybe. I hope so. I’ve been hunting for a new word to… umm, …well, to describe a certain sexual activity that my girlfriend and I enjoy. Seems like none of the usual favorites really hit the mark.”

“Hmmpf! Good luck with that. Haven’t seen a new word in that category in a long time. You might find something in the back, in the clearance bin.”

Hurrying toward the rear of the store, I passed through the Phrase Department, covering my ears lest I be deafened by a cacophony of the catchy new expressions screaming for attention. Hastening through the next room, I resisted the temptation to stop and browse the “Sesquipedalian Specials.”

Moving on, I practically ran through the crowded Pronoun Department and the Coming Soon Room (where the oft promised “new vowel” has yet to materialize). I decisively dodged the Cliché Collection, acutely aware of my propensity to loiter there.

Finally, I entered a small dimly lit room containing a singular bin. A sign affixed to the bin read: “New and Slightly Used Words. Close Out Sale.” I began ponderously rummaging through a hodgepodge of dusty, stale words. Moments later, on the verge of capitulation, I picked up a small, seemingly innocuous word. “Smush.” I held it up and blew the dust off it. Examined it. “What an ugly duckling,” I thought.

On the bottom was a label that read: “New word – coined accidentally – needs definition.” Slowly my bemused smile grew into a bawdy grin. What a perfect word to describe the impassioned colliding and caressing of creamy clits! Of mashing mounds and meshing folds!

Snatching “Smush,” I elatedly rushed past the Rhyming Room and the Alliteration Alcove, eager to get home to my girlfriend, and… well... let’s see… what's the word I’m looking for…

Published 
Written by alexxa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments