Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goldilocks

"A young slut stops at a small cottage, looking for a fuck"

5
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
A warm breeze blew under Goldie’s short skirt, brushing delightfully against her bare and rather wet pussy lips. Despite the fact that her outfit didn’t do shit for the hiking activity she was currently indulging in, it had its perks.

She wasn’t hiking because she really wanted to. She had been camping with a couple of her friends. They’d found a nice quiet place in the woods where they could all fuck each other silly, and had been doing exactly that for the past week or so. However, most of the others had packed up their tents and left. Goldie was the only one left, though she wasn’t happy about it; of all the friends that’d come to the mountain, about thirteen in total, she was by far the sluttiest. Though perhaps slutty wasn’t the right word; it’s not that she just liked sex, she absolutely had to have it.

Her libido was matched only by her massive tits, pressing bare against the fabric of her thin white crop top. It was as loose and short as her skirt, and as it fluttered, it revealed the creamy white treasures, not so hidden within. Her curls bounced like shining gold springs. The only thing that took away from the scene were the unsightly, oversized green hiking boots on her tiny feet, and the camping bags containing a tent, sleeping bag, and some food. Including, of course, a wide assortment of sex toys which were all placed on a large, mud splattered yellow hand cart that she was dragging behind her.

Goldie sighed; why did they have to park so far away from the campsite? Some of the others had been nervous they’d be caught, but so what? They weren’t doing anything illegal! It never occurred to Goldie that other people might be rather nervous about being caught while having sex, whether it was legal or not.

Goldie groaned as she realized she’d probably have to pitch her tent again. It was a fairly large and unwieldy thing, and it was stained with old cum and other juices. However, something popped into her mind: she remembered that they had passed by a tiny cottage on the way here! They even waved to the large bear of a man who had been sitting on the porch. A smile broke out across the slut’s face as she thought of a good night in a house with a big ole man to fuck her! (Given her tired and extremely horny state, she didn’t take into account that the man may not want to fuck her, nor did she think that he might be dangerous.)

Goldie bounded down the little path with renewed energy, smiling all the way; but soon it was dark, and her energy had left her. She sat down on the cart and pulled out a flashlight to cut through the dim twilight, which soon turned to darkness. Just as she was about to give up, pitch her tent and pull out her favorite dildo, the light flashed against a window. There it was, not too far: the cottage. Goldie slowly trundled her things closer, exhausted but relieved. She left her things outside the door and decided that she didn’t want to wake the occupants, and instead just quietly opened the door.

Inside, she suddenly noticed just how cold she had been, for it was nice and warm in the cozy cottage. To her right was a little kitchen with a dining table, to her left a sitting room with a large fireplace. There was a roaring fire in the hearth, with a large pot of what looked like porridge over the fire. Sleeping in an old wooden rocking chair was the man she’d seen earlier.

And what a man! He was a bit old - looked like he was in his fifties maybe - with a thick, curly black beard. He wore a worn flannel shirt and tattered jeans, and he was absolutely huge. He looked like he might be eight feet tall! And, judging by the bulge in his pants, he was big in more ways than one. It looked like he was already hard. She wondered why.

Licking her lips, she started toward the sleeping giant but stopped short. The smell of the cooking porridge suddenly overwhelmed her. With a start, she realized that the only thing she’d eaten that day had been Jason’s cock that morning. With reluctance, both of stealing, and of leaving the mountain of man behind her, she ladled some of the steaming porridge into a bowl that was nearby. After a quick, silent search of the kitchen, she acquired a spoon, sat down at the table and tucked in.

Despite it’s lumpy, strange look, it was actually quite delicious. Goldie wolfed it down quickly. She was only considering this an appetizer to the main course. With a mischievous smile, she walked over to the large sleeping heap in the chair, bent down, and expertly undid his jeans. She gingerly reached her fingers through the hole in the fabric of his underwear and quietly gasped. What she thought had been his bulge when he was hard was, in fact, just him flaccid. It was already at least nine inches! The biggest she’d ever taken was ten, and that was when the guy was hard. Goldie wondered whether maybe this was too big.

Well, gargantuan or not, it was the only cock around. She set to work, licking up the underside, twirling her tongue around the head, sucking his balls; until, with a groan, both the cock and the man seemed to awake. With a start, Goldie was smacked as the dick became fully hard, extending to a startling twelve inches long and three wide! Despite her horniness, she didn’t think she could handle such a massive tool in her pussy; but, she’d started, so she wasn’t going to leave him hanging. Goldie looked up into the man’s bleary, half opened eyes as she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked him into her vacuum-like mouth.

As her head bobbed up and down, and her lips glided along his shaft, her tongue never stopped working. Even as her lips sucked with the strength of a hoover her tongue lightly danced over his head, along his shaft, in his urethra or down to his sensitive banjo string. Her hands were also at work; she could only take about three-quarters of his cock at a time, so she stroked him with her right and fondled his balls with her left. All the while her bright green eyes stared intently into his deep brown ones.

The man, still with a look of sleepy bewilderment, began to grunt more urgently and Goldie felt his cock tremble and twitch in her mouth. She smiled in anticipation; she didn’t have to wait long, soon long jets of thick creamy cum shot down her throat. She greedily swallowed it all down. She’d needed that; but, it had left her pussy wetter than ever. The man, still rock hard, began snoring once again.

Goldie decided to search the house before trying to take his massive cock as there might be someone else here. There were three doors which led off from this main kitchen/living room area; two on the back wall, and one on the right. The left door on the back wall, which was the only one that was open, was a bathroom. Slowly, she opened the other door on the back wall and saw that there was a large, massive naked woman lying in a huge bed on top of the covers, snoring despite the light in the room still being on.

Now, she wasn’t massive in that she was fat; she was tall, thick shouldered, and brawny. In fact, she was the strongest-looking woman that Goldie had ever seen. In addition to her massive muscles she had two large, bulging, tits protruding from her chest. Her face wasn’t the prettiest thing, with it’s big, jutting chin, round nose, and wrinkled closed eyes. But it also wasn’t hideous; it was the face of a woman who was worn but not weary.

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

A hard-working face. It was surprisingly attractive in its own right.

Of course, she didn’t have a dick; but she DID have a mouth. Goldie hopped onto the surprisingly soft bed and placed her dripping pussy above the woman’s face (her horniness once again pushing out the possibility that the woman may not WANT to have sex) and then she herself started to get to work on the giant’s pussy.

She had done this plenty of times before, of course, and was an expert. She slurped, slavered, delved, licked, and sucked; she kissed the lips and teased the clit, and positively made a meal of this woman’s pussy. As you can expect, the woman was extremely surprised to wake up to a pussy shoved in her face and a mouth buried in her vagina. While Goldie couldn’t have known these thoughts, she believed that this was a dream. She thought that she must have been thinking back to her fun, crazy young days, when she’d been the object of the attention of all the boys AND girls for miles around.

That had been a long time ago, though, and as far as pussy pleasure went she was quite rusty. She was fine if you put a nice big cock in front of her; hell, she could take her husband’s full twelve inches in either her mouth or cunt. But she hadn’t eaten a girl out in ages. And so, tentatively, in a way that was oddly fragile for such a large bear of a woman, she gave a few weak licks to the pussy, gently caressing the clit with her tongue and mildly kissing Goldie's honeypot.

Goldie was not amused. She had half a mind to tell the woman to step it up, but decided against it; it probably wouldn’t help. After giving the woman a few orgasms and receiving nothing in return but some torturous teasing, she left the woman, angry now and dangerously horny.

There had been one other time when she had felt like this; one of her favorite fuck buddies, a guy named Leon, had given her a little dare. She would have to wear a chastity belt for two months straight. Unlike some chastity belts, it had neither anal beads nor a dildo attached to the inside. She also was forbidden from sucking dick. She had agreed, always ready to take a bet; by the end of the first day, she was having serious regrets. By the end of the second month, her stubbornness had somehow won out over her lust, but at a cost.

She was like a madwoman; she was always on edge, constantly attempting to subtly hump things in a vain attempt to cause some friction. Leon came to her house to take off the chastity belt and agreed to fuck her to make up for the dare, which turned out to be a mistake. Neither of them came to school for the next three days; Goldie only let him go when it turned out he had minor pelvic fractures from their rigorous fucking.

For the next two weeks, she barely stopped fucking; every man and woman in the area was subjected to her fucking and sucking, to the extent that it became quite common for people to just come home, find their teenage (though they were all of age) children, spouse, or any other people they lived with, engaged in rigorous sex, and then turn and walk away. It was that bad. The event was now celebrated as a small town holiday every year called Golden Day, where everyone in the town who was over eighteen engaged in copious amounts of sex, though often with their spouses or boy/girlfriends, rather than with anyone they came across.

But I digress. The point is, Goldie was starting to get to that point; she had never been teased so much in her life. She was going to head back to the massive cock waiting for her in the living room when she heard a familiar fap-fap-fap sound from the door she had yet to check. Grinning wickedly, she peeked through the door and shuddered in delight.

Sitting on his bed, stroking his dick quite openly, was a teenager, of about eighteen or nineteen. He took after his father; he was tall, burly, and quite large, in more ways than one. He was busy pumping ten long inches of cock, which was just the right size for Goldie’s horny little honeypot.

Now normally, set in this position to make a young man’s fantasies come true; while he was masturbating, no less, she would have been more seductive. She might have slowly sauntered in with a big, wide smile, gotten on her knees, and blown him away. As you can probably tell from her... current condition, no such event occurred.

Instead, not even having the sense to close the door behind her, the horny blond burst into the room, ran to him, tore his hand off his cock, and jumped up on him. He was pushed back onto the bed, and her pussy quickly devoured his length. She came explosively; she had been quite close, with the excitement of sucking cock and getting licked (even if it was the worst cunnilingus she had ever received) having brought her close to the edge.

She looked down at the lad; he already had a beard, but that didn’t make him look much more manly right then. He looked terrified and confused; his baby blue eyes wide and staring at her large tits above him. From his position, he could see right up her crop top at her breasts. Goldie smiled happily, and began to bounce up and down on his cock; she took his large, meaty hands, and moved them to her tits. He began to gently fondle them, still seeming unsure.

“HARDER!” Goldie screamed, and the young man, with a look of utter terror, quickly obliged; though he seemed confused whether she meant the fucking or the fondling, so he moved both up a notch. He started thrusting up off the bed like a bucking bull, (or fucking bull, in this case,) impaling his massive prick deep into her greedy pussy with each hard push. He leaned up and started to suckle at her one breast while grabbing the other one, twisting the nipple. Goldie beamed in absolute bliss; she pulled his mouth off of her tit and deeply kissed him. Her tongue darted in, bathing his mouth in bliss. He clumsily tried to do the same. He wasn’t particularly good, but he was new to this after all; it was actually kind of cute.

He came a bit too quickly. He got hard fast, luckily, but she didn’t think this boy would last too long. So, she pulled out a nice cock ring; she always kept it on her, in a little zippable pocket on her tiny skirt. She locked it on his cock and went to work.

After three hours of brutal, rigorous fucking, as well as many powerful orgasms, Goldie jumped off of the lad’s cock. She turned around and positioned her cunt right above his face.

“Let’s hope you’re better than your mother,” She said, and just ignored his look of confusion as her pussy dropped down on him. She pulled off the cock ring and sucked him into her mouth; in moments, he exploded massively, and she sucked down what seemed to be gallons of cum while he licked, slurped and sucked in a panic. He was surprisingly good; better than the old woman.

She tried to make him hard again, but he was done; and soon, so was she. He had done a good job. She got up and looked at the sweat covered lad. She went to the bathroom, washed her mouth out, and walked back. She then bent down and gave him a peck on the lips and a smile. He was too exhausted, confused and shocked to respond; she left, and soon after, he passed out.

The next morning, the family of three found a father with a stiff, slobber-covered cock, the mother with a drenched pussy, and the son utterly and completely drained, seemingly unconscious; and a bowl that was sticky with the porridge they’d been keeping warm on the fire for breakfast.

Published 
Written by Cephas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments