Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forest Bathing

"Can a young British guide resist the horny American?"

34
12 Comments 12
911 Views 911
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Departing from my darker stories of late. I hope this light-hearted romp gives you a giggle or two."

Duncliffe Wood, England

“Hey there, I’m here! Where do I go for my forest bath?” 

I fumbled my notes, scattering them about the grass when I first saw the fetching young woman who’d snuck up on me. She likened to an angel in her cotton white dress—an angel who didn’t wear knickers.

As my eyes travelled her statuesque frame, I couldn’t help but notice the shadow below her waist, revealing her carpet didn’t match her blonde draperies. 

She bent to help pick up the note cards, giggling and apologising for startling me, all while offering me a free peek of her tits. 

I waved off her apology. “No, no, it’s quite alright.” I darted my eyes away from her lady bits, quickly sorted the note cards, then extended a hand. “I’m Nicholas, your guide for this experience.”

She accepted my hand and surprised me by yanking me against her perky breasts for a prolonged hug. Firm was how I’d describe her squeeze, her nipples, and my cock. From her accent, I noted she was American. Not exactly what I was expecting for my first forest bathing member. 

Upon releasing me, she made a show of looking me up and down. “Aren’t you just the cutest thang. I’ll follow you anywhere, Nick.”

Trying to regain some semblance of professionalism, I tapped my finger on my badge. “It’s, umm, Nicholas.”

She propped her hands on her slender hips and pouted her puffy pink lips. “But, I prefer Nick. It rhymes with d—“

“Nick’s fine,” I quickly interrupted. My cheeks grew warm, and I wiped a few new beads of sweat from my brow, struggling to look anywhere but upon the flirty young woman. “Ahem. Yes, well, we’ll wait a few more moments for others to join.” 

“So, I’m from Georgia. Virginia from Georgia,” she giggled. “My parents had a sense of humour.” 

American humour. Brilliant. 

“Yes, that’s quite humorous.” 

I resumed studying my notes until her penetrating voice interrupted me again.

“I’m here with friends, but they wanted to visit a boring museum. And I like to follow nature’s course.” She winked. “So here I am, ready to bathe with you, Nick!”

Even though we’d just met, her air of familiarity with me was rather shocking and must be an American custom. “Yes, well, glad to have you. Today is my first day as a guide, but I’ll ensure you enjoy the forest bathing experience.” 

“So, Nick,” she snapped her head in exaggerated left and right movements, then back to me. “I don't see anybody else around. Can we get this show on the road? ‘Cause I’m meeting back up with the girls in an hour.”

I looked about, sighing. I’d hoped more would show for my first go as a guide. “Alright then, let’s begin, shall we?”

I glanced at my notes once more, cleared my throat, and started my narration. “Thank you for joining me at Duncliffe Wood, one of the oldest woods in north Dorset. This wood has an ancient history and is a delightful spot for forest bathing. And forest bathing, if you are unfamiliar, is the practice of soaking up the sights, sounds, and feel of our natural environment. Or, more simply put, spending time in nature. It helps wash out the worldly noise—without using soap or water.”

The sensual way she shifted her weight between her feet and swung her hips proved distracting, and I struggled to maintain eye contact. I had to pause in my narration and then continue once composed. 

“Our destination is a lovely clearing, carpeted with bluebells, where we’ll fully engage with our natural environment. Along our journey, free your mind from the stresses of work, and do not think about your cell—“ I stopped talking when Miss Virginia’s hand shot up. 

“Yes, you have a question?” 

“Yup, that’s interesting and all, but when are we gonna get this forest bath rollin’?” 

That American Miss was fraying my nerves, but as she was my only participant, I needed to adjust to her liking, and so I tried to temper the edge creeping into my voice. “I hadn’t finished the introduction yet, but I suppose we can skip the rest and press on. Please, stay on the path and follow me.” 

Once we passed the tree line, I lowered my voice to a soothing tone. “Now, imagine you’ve left the world behind. Clear your mind. Listen to the sounds.” I stopped shortly thereafter upon hearing a knocking noise. I turned to Miss Virginia. “Do you hear that? It’s a woodpecker. The great spotted woodpecker lives in this ancient wood. Look for a black-and-white bird with a red patch on its—“

“What does your shirt mean? I don’t get it.” 

I briefly closed my eyes, frustrated by yet another interruption. My gaze drifted down to my shirt to read it to her. “‘Listen to silence. It has so much to say.’ is a mindfulness quote reminding us to declutter our minds. That’s the purpose of this excursion, Miss Virginia.”

She wrinkled her petite nose in confusion, so I continued, determined to get through to her. “What’s on your mind right now?”

She cocked her pretty head to the side, eyes rolling skyward. “Hmmm. I guess I’m wondering why an Irishman talks like a Brit. Everyone knows gingers around here are Irish.”

While raking my fingers through my hair, I took a cleansing breath, sharply inhaling, then slowly exhaling before I addressed her half-witted question. “Yes, my hair is red, but I can assure you, I was born and raised in Dorset, as were Mum and Dad.” 

“You sure your mom didn’t have a roll in the hay with an Irish hottie?” 

A roll in the hay? Mum?

Another cleansing breath. “Yes, quite certain; now, may we continue the excursion and perhaps try practising the silence referenced on my shirt?” 

I didn’t wait for her response and set off again down the trail. Breath in. Breathe out. But I don’t resemble Dad in the slightest. Breathe in. Breathe out. 

It had recently rained, so the fresh scent of the spruce wafted to my nostrils, calming me from the unsettling group member. I needed to regain control of this expedition. My excitement grew as I spotted the delightful colour ahead. 

When we reached the flowers, I bent to smell the pleasant aroma and gestured to Miss Virginia to do the same. “It’s the early purple orchid, recognized by the blackish-purple spots on its stem. Does the scent invoke feelings of tranquillity?”

Of course, she chose to bend with her backside in front of me, and my eyes could not veer away from her bum cleavage visible through her dress. So much for my momentary tranquillity.

“Mmmm, these are real pretty, Nick, and smell good, too.” She rose and turned back to me, her face brimming with joy. 

I smiled to myself, happy to see her immersing herself in the experience. Now, my expedition was moving along as planned. 

With newfound confidence, I plodded ahead, cheerily commenting on the various flora and fauna. We passed a few noteworthy ancient oaks with thick trunks and gnarled roots running atop the ground. “Watch your step,” I cautioned, without looking back. 

We covered some distance, and while I enjoyed the quiet, it suddenly occurred to me that Miss Virginia had not said a word in a bit, which alarmed me, so I stopped walking to check on her. When I turned around, my hand flew to cover my eyes.  

“Miss! Whatever are you about? Why have you removed your garments?” I screeched, but snuck a quick peek through my fingers. 

“Well, I don’t bathe with my clothes on, silly.”

She’d obviously not listened to a word of my well-practised introduction! She was naked as the day she was born! 

“I need to be naked in nature,” she plainly stated as if it wasn’t debatable.

I removed my hand from my face and attempted to look her in the eyes. “But that isn’t on the planned agenda!” 

“And to feel comfy, I need you to be naked, too.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “That’s out of the question! Neither of us shall be naked!” 

She fluttered her lashes with feigned innocence. “Tell me, Nick, how important are reviews?” 

“Well, I think very important. Most people read them before—hey, what are you implying?” 

“It’ll just be hard to give you a good review if you don’t care if I’m comfy.” 

She had me. I needed this job if I was going to ever be able to move out of Mum’s cottage. It wasn’t as if she was hard on my eyes. Her pale form curved in the most delightfully arousing way. A smooth tummy leading up to a perfect handful of tits while slender hips sat atop well-toned thighs. But if we were seen, my newfound job would abruptly end. A bad review, however, would bring about a similar result.

“It is with great misgivings, Miss Virginia, that I do this.” Turning my back to her, I removed my shirt, shorts, and boxers, but left my shoes on. For every good guide knows you never hike the woods with bare feet.

When I turned back around and set about neatly hanging my clothes on a branch, I gathered the courage to look upon her face. The wicked way she eyed my dangly bits, I’m embarrassed to say, sent my bollocks to quivering. 

She circled me like a predator—a tiny, blue-eyed, curly-haired, shapely-arsed predator. “Hey, Nick, you got yourself a sexy hiney. Pretty peachy fine. Not all pancakes like most men. Mind if I give it a—“

I twisted away from her arse-pinching fingers. “Miss Virginia! I am the leader and need to maintain a bit of professionalism; if you do… not… mind.”

She responded by spinning and bending over, peeking at me through her spread legs. “My bad. Grab ya a handful of my peaches, and we’ll call it even.” 

KiraFry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraFry

I twisted my neck around, fearful someone might be watching. “Umm, no, thank you. That would be highly inappropriate.” 

She wiggled those enticingly shapely hips, which no man, or probably woman, would resist. “I’m not comfy if I don’t feel you’ve gotten even,” she pushed. 

I sighed and stepped forward. Just be done with it! I hovered my hands over her plump orbs, trying to decide how best to squeeze her. Her bum cleavage more than distracted me. How easy it would be to part her—focus! 

I decided to cup her underneath where the top of her thighs met her arse cheeks. Don’t ask me why, but I gave her pale, spongy flesh, not one, but three hard squeezes, before pulling back my hands.

“Whooo!” She popped back up and turned to face me, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. “That was some real good squeezin’, Nick.” She paused for a moment, and a mischievous smile crossed her face. “Hey, can I lead now?” 

“I’m sure you can, but you may not.” 

I turned around and set off again, smiling at my clever response. That one, although having an undeniable and somewhat annoyingly pleasant effect on my cock, was trouble with a capital T, and I was thankful we were close to our destination.

“Miss Virginia, we are approaching—“

“Yeow!” 

A sharp pain bit my arse before blossoming across my right cheek. 

I spun around to find Miss Virginia with a switch pointed at me. 

“That’s for not letting me lead.” 

I’m unsure what led to my following action—her sniggering, her eyes locked in defiance, or her brow slanted in obstinance. But I lost all restraint and pounced upon her, yanked the switch from her grasp, bent her over, and handed out several sharp swats with the switch on her pale bottom. 

Suddenly, gathering my self-control, I threw the branch and squeezed my head in disbelief. I’d struck the only member of my expedition! My eyes pleaded with her, “I’m so sorry—“

She dove into my arms, looking up into my eyes. “Daddy! I was a bad girl, wasn’t I, Daddy?”

Oh dear. This girl is daft—absolutely bonkers.

“Umm, Miss Virginia, please forgive me for spanking you with the switch. I don’t know what came over me.”

She merely grabbed my hand and chattered as if nothing unusual had occurred. “Daddy, I’m scared. Is Bigfoot out here?” 

Good grief! Bigfoot? 

I attempted to shake off her hand, but she wasn’t having it. “Bigfoot is not real. And if he were, I assure you, he would not reside in the United Kingdom.” 

I tugged her onward, but her kissable pink lips kept moving. 

“He is real! He’s been seen in Kentucky by lots of peeps.” 

“Yes, well, unless he’s an excellent swimmer, you won’t find him here.” 

Surprisingly, that answer shut her up. I looked down at her face and could actually see tiny wheels spinning behind her blue eyes as she tried to sort out my response. 

More surprisingly, we forged ahead in silence. Miss Virginia maintained a firm grasp of my hand and occasionally playfully bumped my hip with hers. Her pinkening tits rubbed against the side of my arm as she clung to me. The canopy was thinning, allowing the sun’s rays to kiss our naked flesh. It was quite pleasant. I was almost sorry when the bluebells came into view. 

I grandly gestured to the violet-blue carpet. “Ahh, here we are. We’ll see the world from grass level, and it will transform us.”

She looked around, her brows knitted together in doubt. “How we gonna do that?”

“We’ll practice mindfulness.” 

“I’m mindful your willy is pointed at me.”

Cheeky American.

I released a painfully long breath. “Let’s sit on the ground, legs crossed.”

She obeyed but sat directly in front of me, exposing her sweet flower to my eyes. I spied drops of dew on her petals. With every deep breath, I inhaled the potent smell of her sex, which quickly drowned the sweet aroma of the blanket of flowers on which we sat. 

I gave up on stifling my erection some time ago and tried to refocus myself and continue my instructions as if this excursion was running precisely as planned. 

“Close your eyes. We will surrender ourselves to nature. Unwind.”

“It’s true, you are all uptight,” she chided. 

One eyeball shot open. “If by uptight, you mean properly civilis—“

Before I could finish, she hopped in my lap, cunny ground against my stiffy. 

“Enough, Miss. Virginia!” I pushed her back onto the bluebells. “You have derailed this expedition at every turn. Why on earth are you here if you had no intention of practising mindfulness?” 

She batted her eyelashes at me. “Daddy, I just like to fuck outdoors.” 

It was then that a most unbelievable thing happened. Something that had to be a sign from Mother Nature herself. An orange-tip butterfly fluttered toward us—between us—for several moments, then lighted on Miss Virginia’s right nipple. 

Of course, she squealed in delight and frightened it off, but its message was clear. My focus needed to be on Miss Virginia; my agenda for the day needed to change.

And so, I crawled toward her, laying her backside on the sea of blue. I climbed atop and pinned her wrists over her head. “I see no other alternative than to give you the right hard poking that you have been seeking, you naughty little minx.”

Her legs flew open with toes pointed skyward. “Yes, Daddy, yes! Poke me! Oh, please, poke me!” 

But I had other plans first. I released her wrists and slid down her body to bury my face between her legs. The prettiest flower on our journey was right there, blushing before my eyes. Her hands excitedly patted the top of my head.

“Lick me, Daddy.”

I parted her lips with my tongue, then wiggled it inside her. She tasted so sweet, and I licked everywhere between her legs, listening to her whinnies and squeals from above. Miss Virginia was a wiggly sort, so my hands gripped her hips with firmness to hold her in place. Without warning, her fingers yanked my hair and she released a torrent of wetness upon my face. When her thighs released their grip on my head, I rose on my knees, watching her squirm with her continuing release. Her eyes squinted, and her mouth twisted with each wave of her orgasm.

When she finally unclenched her eyes, they shot to my rigid, swollen member. Licking her lips, she repositioned herself to suck me. Without hesitation, she loudly slurped my knob like her favourite ice cream, pausing at times to wipe the saliva dripping down her chin. Miss Virginia was obviously well-practised in the art of cocksucking.

When my hips thrust my cock deeper into her mouth, she took all of it, never gagging or sputtering. As pleasant as it was to discover a method to silence her, I wanted to cum while shagging her, so I pulled my hips back, causing her to moan around my slowly withdrawing cock.

I rolled us back over and propped up on my elbows to look into her eyes. I may have missed something deeper before. My gaze lingered, then I had to admit I saw nothing but a horny young woman. I kissed her lips anyway. Curious, I suppose. We bumped noses and never quite found our rhythm. She made an awkward mess of it, if I’m honest, so I lowered my mouth to her nipples. A mild breeze swept across our naked bodies while I sucked her little buds. Oh, she liked that, writhing underneath me.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” she begged.

I was poised right at her opening, ready to thrust, and then something came over me. Hearing her call me Daddy at that moment gave me the impression I was finally in control. And so, I made the little minx wait. I gripped my cock and teased her swollen clit with it. She begged some more. I teased her some more. When I couldn’t wait any longer, I plunged inside her. She met my thrust with a thrust of her own, and we finally found our rhythm and connected with a common goal.

Both our hands roamed, seeking new skin to caress. I nuzzled my face against her cheek while my hips bucked against hers. She was so warm inside. Warm and wet. My cock slid in and out with ease against her slippery walls.

Before long, my groin tightened, and just as I was about to cum, she yelled, “Not yet, Daddy. I wanna switch positions.”

Before I could answer, she rolled us over, still attached, and set to grinding on me. My bum intimately connected with Mother Earth as she wildly bobbed up and down. The cool forest floor soothed my heated backside. And Miss Virginia, well… she looked positively gorgeous in that position. The breeze that had joined us blew her curly hair away from her shoulders. Her tits bounced with her exuberant undulations. My toes curled in my shoes from the vision bouncing on my cock.

Usually, a quiet lover, moans unexpectedly rumbled up from deep inside me as her tight cunny repeatedly gripped and squeezed my cock. I became the groaning bass to her squealing treble, and our noise scattered the birds from their perches.

Moments later, we came together, me releasing what felt like the day's frustrations along with my spunk. One more elongated moan, and she collapsed upon me, both of us quivering and panting hard, flesh glistening with sweat.

Soon, she settled into the crook of my arm, her fingers toying with my chest hair. I gently stroked her backside while glancing around us at the patches of flattened, crushed bluebells that had stood proudly upright not so long ago.

Deeply relaxed and satisfied, I released a loud yawn. My eyelids grew heavy, and the blue skies turned black.

~O~

Sometime later, startled shrieks woke me from my post-coital slumber. I shrunk upon seeing the wide eyes and gaping mouths of the next group while I lay naked and alone with bluebells daisy-chained around my dick.

Miss Virginia was nowhere in sight.

Buggers!

Published 
Written by PurdyPeaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments