Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chocolate Laughter

"Things that can go wrong"

9
8 Comments 8
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
We had met at a seminar the month before, and had been messaging and chatting since. She was 38, married with two teenage kids, starting to rebuild her career, having taken a break. I could see she was a go-getter, fiercely intelligent, and going to be successful. If I had vacancies in my company, I would have head hunted her. Instead, here we were on another course (long booked ahead), planning to meet at the hotel.

She was about five-foot-eight, to my six-feet. She was half Scottish, half Swedish, living in the South. The big difference was in our ages, as I am 60. She was slender, with firm breasts about 34C (probably what first caught my eye, if I'm honest!), with blonde, thick hair in a tidy bob cut. She dressed quietly smart in style, whether tailored jeans, or a suit. She enjoyed our conversations, and seemed to like my sense of humour. She said she had a tight circle of friends, but it was good to talk away from work with someone who listened.

I booked into the hotel, and went for a walk after the drive. She wasn't expected till later, and the first 'get together' was purely social over dinner that night. I had just set out when my mobile rang. It was her. 'Hi, I saw your car in the car park, where are you?'

I told her that I was stretching my legs, and she asked if we could meet, preferably somewhere we could talk. She said she was in her room, so I said I could meet her there or in the bar. She said to give her a few minutes and come to her room. I asked if she was OK, as I heard a break in her voice. She said we could talk about it privately. So I offered to come straight away.

I knocked at the door, and she opened it. She was wearing jeans and a sheer blouse over lace underwear. Her case was open on a stand, and her driving jacket hung in the wardrobe. It was a double room with bathroom, and just a small table and chair. Typical for the type of hotels used for these meetings. She had opened a bottle of wine, and had a couple of glasses ready. She greeted me with a hug, and I smelt the subtle perfume of lime and cedar notes. We greeted each other. She poured a glass of wine for us both, and seemed to be gathering her thoughts. Her eyes did not look red or puffy, but I sensed she was 'gearing' herself.

She turned to me and said, 'Look, I think I can trust you, but I need someone 'anonymous' to talk 'at', and you fit the bill. Would you mind if I discussed something really personal?'

Of course, I agreed, wondering what was up.

She said to let her speak, and get it all out, then to comment in any way I felt right. 'Before I became a mother, my husband and I were quite sexually adventurous, even trying a swap with two couples we still know. I just found out that he has started seeing one of the couples very occasionally for threesomes. Turns out he is a little bi-curious. We girls used to play a bit in the group too. He said I had become set in my ways, and figured this wasn't cheating. And that I wasn't interested. But I AM. Being a mother is a busy job, and I want my career back too, but my family comes first. My husband could see I was hurt, and has suggested we get together with the other couple as a four way. But part of me wants revenge for deception, but not in a way to hurt my family. I cant seem to get past this. Do you think you can understand my feelings? He doesn't."

Her voice had risen as she spoke, and I could tell this was a bit like Shirley Valentine talking to her wall. She was pacing up and down gesturing furiously.

I paused, and sipped my wine. I told her I could understand her feelings, but that I wasn't sure I was the right person to talk to. I grew up in the 60's and 70's with the atmosphere of 'Free Love' and birth control, pre-AIDS, etc., and I believe every person views sex differently. She interrupted me saying that if she couldn't get past this need for revenge, she felt her marriage was over.

I joked and said, 'Would screwing me fit the bill? I've been in a meaningful relationship with my right hand for years.'

She paused in her pacing, looking thoughtful. I said hastily that I was joking, but she said, 'A semi anonymous fuck being MY secret might help a lot, but I don't want a relationship.'

She put down her wine, leaned forward, and kissed me, opening her lips to taste me, and I felt her tongue flicker over mine.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

I asked her if she was sure, and she said, 'Don't talk about it, do it' as she pulled me upright and pulled my shirt off me, then reached behind and unclipped her bra. I opened her blouse and felt her hard nipples press to me as she kissed me again, She undid my belt and pushed my trousers and boxers down, then slipped her jeans and panties off.

Naked we held each other. As I felt a semi erection rising to her. She giggled as she slipped her hand around me, and commented, 'We are having our own semen-ar."

I was pleased she could laugh, and hopefully not regret this. We fell back on the bed, and I licked her nipples. As they rose, her head fell back on the pillow. With my hands I gently squeezed her breasts and sucked harder on the rising nub nipples in turn.

My favourite thing has always been cunnilingus, so I let my hands drift lower, and my lips kissed her abdomen with a little passing lick to her navel. She anticipated me and her thighs eased open as I approached her shaved vagina. I could see a sheen of moisture on her labia already. I drifted a finger across her clitoris, and gently slipped it in her. She was very ready, so I let my lips and tongue caress her clitoris, licking and sucking. She bucked against me, moaning slightly. I licked harder, and her hands pulled me harder into her. Her thighs slid up my shoulders as her knees rose, and she suddenly quivered in her first orgasm. I thought it was quick, and carried on licking, dipping my tongue in her vagina, to see if she could cum again quickly. Her juices tasted gorgeous, a veritable nectar. I felt her belly ripple as she rose again and spasmed, moaning loudly, almost crying out with relief.

She pushed me away, saying 'My turn' and reached for her bag. 'I bought this on the way, thinking of ways to excite my husband on my return. Its a chocolate body cream. I want to taste you, and it.'

She was struggling with the cap, so I took it from her and twisted. Bang! The whole tube exploded! We froze. It had gone everywhere, even spots on the ceiling and on a glazed print.

Oh my God, we laughed, as we both had chocolate all over, looking like mud wrestlers. I reached for tissues, as we giggled trying not to make things worse. We managed to clean the bed, walls, carpet, and ceiling but figured we had better shower before anything else happened. All this time she had been apologising profusely, which I said was ridiculous as it had been me opening the tube.

We showered and returned to the bed for another glass of wine. Clearly the laughter had been cathartic for her. She seemed calmer. I figured the 'moment' had passed and started to talk about dinner, but she said, 'No way buster, we aren't finished, this is a two way deal' and pushed me back on the bed.

Her hand soon stroked me to hardness, which she seemed to feel proud of, and her mouth moved to suck me. She paused, looking up, and said, 'I hope you taste good. I will miss the chocolate', and then slid me whole between her lips looking me in the eye all the while.

Her tongue twirled as she stroked me, her head bobbing as she worked on me. One hand reached around me and caressed my anus, slipping into me. Her eyes twinkled as she felt me respond. I felt myself building, and was going to pull away, but she tightened her grip saying she needed to really taste the essence of me. I was glad I had been eating fruit that morning! I exploded in her throat as she swallowed frantically taking all my cream. She licked her lips, then my shrinking erection, saying, 'I do like bitter chocolate', and moved into a cuddle with me.

I asked her if it had helped, and she said it was too soon to say, but she hoped I would recover quickly to help her make sure it had!

That night and next day, and later meeting her husband, are other stories. For now, The thought of chocolate must linger on your tongue.... 

Published 
Written by Robert0909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments