Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sister Witches

"Can this spell be broken?"

35
36 Comments 36
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Horrorween

People gravitate to you

But that will change before we’re through

You’ve had the limelight long enough

But cast out, you won’t be so tough

I’ve waited years to be the one

Whose light shines brighter than the sun

So, Kat shall be a cat you see

Perhaps for all eternity

Nine lives have cats and so, will you

To make his love so deep and true

If by sunset he holds you near

Your human form shall reappear

But lest he loves you true and free

To feline form returned you’ll be

As I command, so mote it be

 

Allegra sipped her tea and giggled a little. She supposed it was mean of her to use witchcraft to cast a spell on her own sister. But she had grown tired of Katarina being the sister that people preferred. Ever since they were younger, people gravitated toward the sweet natured Kat and poor Allie went unnoticed. Well, let’s see how sister dear likes it when she has to struggle to earn people’s attention and affection, Allegra thought to herself, wickedly. Her powers were so much stronger than Kat’s and yet, Allie Benson was a virtual nobody. Well, that would change wouldn’t it?

Several blocks away, there lived a man named Phoenix Stone. It had been a tough year for Phoenix. He had spent three years with Sara and figured they would always be together. So, when he asked her to marry him and she said no, his whole world turned upside down. He moved out and she moved on, and that was that.

He thought about getting a dog, but he was on the road too often and it wouldn’t be fair to the dog. He sighed, he supposed he hadn’t realized how unfair it had been to Sara too. But she’d never complained, never said a damn word about being unhappy. Somehow, he was supposed to have known that, like he was a fucking mind reader or something. No, he had no business having a dog, or a girlfriend, he supposed.

Then one evening in early October, Phoenix came home after a particularly grueling week on the road and found a cat on the porch of his little rented house. He bent down to see if there was a tag or a collar, but none existed. Scratching the kitty on the top of its head, he went inside to grab a beer and put his feet up. The cat followed him inside and hopped up on his lap. With her tail held high, advertising the fact that she was a girl, she rubbed up against his chin and licked his face.

Phoenix laughed, “Okay, you can stay! But just know that during the week I’m not home much and you’ll be on your own a lot.”

The little black cat blinked her green eyes as if acknowledging the terms and began purring and grooming herself.

Phoenix was exhausted from this latest trip and fell asleep in the chair with the cat all curled up on his chest.

When he woke several hours later, there was a woman lying on him, a full head of beautiful red hair splayed across his chest. Startled, he dumped her on the ground as he stood up suddenly.

“Who the hell are you? How did you get in here?” Phoenix demanded.

The woman got up off the ground and gave him a disgruntled look.

“I’m Katarina, and you invited me in. You said I could stay with you,” she said indignantly.

She was tiny, but fierce. She wore a black lace dress with a tight bodice that accentuated her lovely large breasts. Her green eyes bored holes into him as he tried to figure out how could forget inviting this lovely creature inside.

“Stay with me?” he repeated. “I said that?”

“Yes, but if you’ve had a change of heart, I can always find someone else who’d appreciate my company!” Katarina said in a bit of a huff. Although, she realized, that wasn’t exactly true.

“No. Don’t leave. I’m sorry. I just feel a little discombobulated. I’ve just returned from a rather frustrating business trip and I guess I must be more tired than I thought,” Phoenix said, trying to shake off this foggy feeling.

“Fine!” she said, still seeming a bit miffed, “but don’t drop me on the floor again. That wasn’t very nice!”

“I’m sorry. By the way I’m Phoenix, but my friends call me Nix. What was your name again?” he asked rubbing his eyes.

“Katarina. But you may call me Kat. If you’re tired, we should go to bed.”

“Go to bed? Sure, yes, of course. Um, where would you like to sleep?” he asked.

“With you, of course!” she answered and the next thing Phoenix knew, they were in his bed and she was naked in his arms.

“How did that happen?” he asked, feeling befuddled.

“How did what happen?” she asked in a voice so soft and smooth it reminded him of purring.

Before he could answer, she had her tongue in his mouth and was kissing him deeply while rubbing her sexy body against his. He was also naked, with no recollection of how he got that way, and extremely hard.

He barely knew this woman, he thought. He shouldn’t be in bed with her.

“Why not?” Kat asked, climbing on top of him. “Don’t you want me?”

How the hell did she know what he was thinking? Before he could ask her, she was sliding her tight pussy down onto his cock.

“Oh my God, you feel so good in me,” she cried out, riding him like a bitch in heat.

He couldn’t argue. Her pussy was incredible as it seemed to grab onto his cock like a fist. The harder she rode, the tighter it got until it was almost painful. Then she came hard, flooding him with her juices and igniting his own orgasm as well. His hot, thick cum filled her as his cock exploded. Then she rolled off of him and curled up next to him as they fell asleep.

Phoenix woke to an empty bed as the sun peeked into the window. What happened here last night? Then he remembered the girl.

He called out for her, “Katarina?”

Just then, the little black stray cat jumped up on the bed. She blinked her green eyes at him and rubbed against his arm purring.

“Hey, cat,” he said petting her absently. “Holy crap, was that just a dream?”

The cat blinked again.

“Well,” Phoenix said, laughing a little, “at least I have a name for you. I’m going to call you Katarina or Kat for short. Get it? Because you’re a cat.”

Kat licked his face and purred some more.

Phoenix got up and went about his day. Wherever he went in the house, Kat the cat followed him. She was very affectionate and he decided it would be nice to have her as his pet.

And so, during the week, Kat tried to not lose patience as she was stuck in her feline form while Nix was away traveling for work. Her reward, for such patience, was three amazing nights with him each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Of course, Nix was convinced he was just dreaming, because each morning when he woke up, Katarina was no where to be found.

It was so strange, he thought. She seemed so real! And the sex was incredible! Sometimes, he’d find himself feasting on her delicious pussy. Other times, she would suck his cock till he thought he’d lose his mind. Still others, they’d fuck like animals for hours.

After a few weeks of these crazy dreams, Phoenix thought it might be a good idea to get out more and interact with real people.

One afternoon he fell asleep watching the ballgame with his kitty cuddled up against him. He was startled awake by the doorbell. Rolling off the couch, accidentally taking the kitty with him, he stumbled across the living room to answer the door.

Katarina heard Nix’s voice and another voice rather muffled as she struggled to get out from under this blanket that fell on top of her when she tumbled to the floor. All she could make out was sure...coat...later Kat...

Wait!! She tried to scream, but of course she couldn’t speak. Not so that he could understand her anyway. Not yet. She looked out the window and saw Nix drive away.

Frustrated, Kat paced around. She clawed at the furniture and knocked over books. She couldn’t turn if he wasn’t here to touch her once the sun went down and, after having spent weeks on end being in feline form, she had rather enjoyed being able to transform on the weekends. The sex had been extremely satisfying. She had hoped to go another round with Nix tonight, but the hours on the clock were ticking away and the house was growing dark.

The darker the house grew, so followed Katarina’s mood. When she heard the key in the door she crouched down, ready to pounce. Then she heard two voices. Phoenix was not alone. Kat stayed hidden out of view.

One of those voices belonged to a woman. Oh, fuck no, thought Kat. She came out from behind the couch and sashayed over to where Nix and this dreaded woman were standing.

“There you are, Kat!” Phoenix said.

“What the hell did your cat do to your couch?” asked the unwelcome female.

Phoenix looked at the shredded cushions on the couch, and said, “I’m sorry, Kat, I guess you got scared being alone. It’s ok. This is an old couch anyway. Come here, sweet Kitty-Kat.”

Kat ran across the couch and jumped into his arms, purring loudly.

“Molly, come meet my kitty. Her name is Katarina, Kat for short,” he said, stroking her soft fur.

Molly, the intrusive guest, had the audacity to try to pet her. So, Katarina did what any spurned kitty would do and she lashed out a paw, scratching the woman on the face.

Molly cried out, “What the hell? It fucking scratched me!”

Phoenix dropped Katarina on the couch and took Molly by the hands, “Oh my gosh, Molly, I am so sorry! Are you ok?”

Molly looked less than amused. “I’m not staying here with that psycho cat.”

Katarina cowered on the couch and did her best to look afraid and vulnerable.

“She doesn’t have anywhere else to go,” Phoenix said sadly. He liked this girl, Molly, but he couldn’t just throw the cat out.

“Fine, but I am leaving. You can call me when you get rid of this mangy feline!” Molly said brusquely as she turned and left.

Phoenix looked so sad, Katarina thought, she almost felt bad for scratching Molly. But if she had any hope of breaking this spell, she needed Nix to fall in love with her. This was the last of her nine lives, if she failed this time, there was no coming back. Her life depended on this, so she wasn’t about to give up easily.

She walked over to Nix and nudged her head against him. He picked her up and carried her over to his recliner and sat down with her on his lap.

“Hey, Kat, I know you were afraid, but Molly is the first girl I have been out with since Sara dumped me. I need you to be chill the next time she comes over,” he said almost pleading.

Kat put her head down on Nix’s shoulder and purred. She had no intentions of letting that horrid female ruin her shot at becoming human again. She’d been a cat ever since her sister, Allegra, had cast this vicious spell on her, months ago. She was given nine chances, and this was the last one. If she failed now, she’d never be a human female again, let alone the powerful witch she had been. She thought back to how many times she had tried to include Allie in things, invited her to come out with friends. But she was mean and she put people off. Well that wasn’t her fault, Kat thought. Yet somehow, Allie had decided to punish her.

So, no, my dear Nix, Katarina thought to herself, I will not be chill when Molly comes over next time. My life depends on it, she realized bitterly.

Since Phoenix hadn’t arrived home until after sunset, Katarina had to remain in her feline form. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t draw upon some of her own power to work on making him fall for her. She had discovered during the 7th life that she still had limited ability to conjure certain spells of her own. So, when he went to bed that night, thankfully alone, she jumped up on the bed and nuzzled him until he fell asleep. Then she concentrated on a dream spell that would have him dream about her. She couldn’t control the whole dream, just that it would be about her. It was all she could do for the night.

Phoenix woke up with a raging hard on. He had dreamed about the sultry red-haired woman in the black dress again. Unlike the morning before, when he woke up feeling satisfied, today he just felt horny as hell.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

In the dream, he had touched her, tasted her, and fucked her. He remembered her creamy, full breasts filling his hands with their pert nipples in his mouth as he sucked and nibbled on them. He could still picture these same lovely breasts bouncing as she rode his cock like she couldn’t get enough. Who was this woman? And why did he keep dreaming about her?

Katarina jumped up on the bed and nudged Phoenix back to awareness.

“Hello sweet kitty!” he said, petting her from head to tail. “You wouldn’t know anything about this woman I keep dreaming of, would you?”

Kat just blinked and purred. There wasn’t much else she could do.

Allegra was just opening her shop when a lovely young woman came in. She had a scratch on her face and was looking for a soothing balm to put on it. Allie felt the aura of Katarina in this woman and was sure that the scratch had come from her. Through casual conversation, she was able to discern that the scratch had come from a black cat and that, while the man who owned the cat was incredibly handsome, she had no intentions of going back. The cat was vicious and it was clear he preferred this wicked kitty over her.

Allie frowned when the woman left. Clearly this man was becoming smitten with Kat, even in her feline form. If she didn’t do something, Katarina would break the spell and end up with a gorgeous man as well. No, this was unacceptable. She needed to think of something quickly. She needed another spell.

Phoenix was disappointed that Molly wouldn’t even take his calls.

“I guess it’s just you and me tonight, Kat,” he said as he scratched under her chin.

A little mortified at how good this chin-scratching felt, Kat purred and curled up on Nix’s lap again. She was happy that Molly wasn’t coming back. Now she’d be able to transform again and, hopefully, end up in Nix’s bed again as a woman rather than a cat.

She stayed on his lap and purred, conjuring up a spell to make him sleepy. Once he nodded off, she turned back into her human form and put her arms around his neck and began kissing him softly on the lips.

Phoenix woke with a start. “Whoa, you’re back! How did you get in here?” he asked.

“Don’t you know who I am by now?” Katarina asked.

“I thought you were a figment of my imagination, or something out of a dream,” Nix said, feeling confused again.

“I’m as real as can be,” she whispered, “and all yours.”

Phoenix tried to shake off the foggy feeling, but Katarina’s hands and lips were doing things that made him want her in his bed. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

“I want you; I don’t understand what this power is that you seem to have over me, but I need you now,” he said, almost pleading.

Suddenly they were naked and he was on her, in her, fucking her; this was crazy! What the hell was happening? He decided he didn’t care, and continued driving his achingly hard cock into her tight, wet pussy. My God, she felt so good. He’d never experienced anything like this before. The more he fucked her, the more he wanted to keep going. She was arching her hips and panting hard, screaming his name as she came again and again. Finally, he could hold off no longer, and exploded deep inside her. Completely exhausted, they fell asleep in each other’s arms; they were sated and content and spent.

Allegra stood watching at the window. Clever, clever, sister dear, she thought as she watched Phoenix and Katarina entwined in his bed. But we’ll see whose powers are stronger. I know exactly what to do, she thought wickedly, as she left suddenly, in a cloud of smoke.

Phoenix was alone again when he woke up. Well, except for the little black cat who was all curled up against him. He gave her soft fur a few absent-minded strokes and longed for the woman he’d made love to last night.

“Katarina?” he called out.

Kat woke up and nudged his arm. The she froze; her tail puffed out and she started to hiss.

“Yes, Phoenix?” a beautiful red-haired woman answered, walking into the bedroom. “Did you miss me already?”

Allegra! That bitchy witch! Nix wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, but Katarina knew that the imposter was her wicked sister!

Allegra had transformed herself into the spitting image of Katarina, and there wasn’t anything Kat could do about it. She was doomed to be a cat forever, she realized bitterly. She’d tried each time to break the spell, but there always seemed to be an obstacle thrown in her way. This time, when she was sure she started to feel the spell’s grip loosening, Allegra decided to seal her fate by refusing to play fair. And though she longed to cry her heart out, her feline form could cry no tears. So, she simply laid there on the floor and closed her eyes.

Phoenix was so relieved that he wasn’t crazy. Nor had he been dreaming. Here she was, in the flesh. The beautiful Katarina that he’d made love to like never before.

Allie, disguised as Kat, sat down in the bed and kissed Phoenix deeply. Hmm, he thought, something is different. But what?

“Let me make you breakfast,” he said smiling. “You must be starving. I know I am.”

“Whatever you wish,” the imposter which answered.

Nix made a delicious meal with eggs, bacon, and toast. He put a few bits of bacon on a plate for the kitty, but she just laid there. Nix found this very strange. For the past couple of weeks, Kat the cat had followed him everywhere, being loving and affectionate. Now she laid there, listless. Maybe she was just tired. He realized he really didn’t know much about how to care for a cat. He tried not to worry and returned his attention to the beautiful redhead sharing a breakfast table with him.

It was a bit awkward, Nix thought, as the conversation dragged a little. As lovely as she was to look at, she simply didn’t seem to have much to say. Until he brought up the cat.

“I’m not sure what’s wrong with this poor little kitty. Yesterday she scratched a friend and today she won’t eat. Do you know much about cats?” he asked the woman that he thought was Katarina.

Allegra smiled wickedly and said, “Well it sounds to me like she’s very sick and probably needs to be put down.”

“Oh, no, I couldn’t do that. There must be something else I can do for her.,” he said worriedly.

“It’s just a cat,” Allegra said, “and a mangy stray one at that. Why would you care so much about a silly animal?”

Phoenix was put off by what she said and became annoyed with her attitude. He walked over to pick up the cat from the floor. She was breathing slow shallow breaths. She seemed miserable. His heart broke a little.

“Maybe you’re right,” he said sadly. “She sounds like she is struggling to breathe.”

Allegra, remembering suddenly that she could not take part in the death of her sister, lest she lose her powers, said, “Why don’t you just let the thing outside. Maybe she just needs to go off and die in peace.”

“No, that’s cruel!” Nix said sharply. “Look, I don’t really know who you are, but maybe you should go. She might be sick, but I can’t just throw her out. She comforted me when I was feeling incredibly low. I can’t just abandon her.”

“I’m sorry Phoenix I didn’t mean to offend you. I didn’t realize the kitty meant so much to you,” Allegra said, trying to backpedal.

“Of course, she does!” he said holding the real Katarina close to his chest. Then he kissed the top of her head and whispered “I love her.”

All at once, Phoenix found himself holding the woman that had been on his lap the very first night. The real Katarina. But if he was holding her, who was the other woman?

“You sneaky little bitch!” Allegra cried out, transforming back to her true form. She was much taller than Katarina, with black hair and piercing blue eyes. She was quite beautiful, but she was clearly very scary and possessed dark powers.

Katarina cried out as well, “You’re the sneaky one, taking on my likeness to trick Phoenix. You’ve always been devious, but at least you used to play fair!”

All of the sudden, the house became pitch black and filled with a pungent smoke. The two witch sisters began to struggle physically, each one trying to take the other one down. Under different circumstances, this might have been hot, Nix thought. But this battle of the witches was terrifying. He backed away as he watched them each conjure their wands and rattled off what sounded like an entirely different language, screaming at each other. Suddenly, he wished he was anywhere but here.

Katarina sensed his fear, and quickly cast a spell for him to fall asleep instantly. She watched him, making sure he fell safely onto the couch. But she took her eyes off Allegra for a moment too long and felt her arm go numb as her wand dropped to the floor. Katarina crumpled to the floor and Allegra’s eyes flew open wide.

“No, sister!” Allegra screamed. “No, you can’t die, I forbid it.”

“Sister, your spell has weakened my powers, and, although he pledged his love to me, Phoenix kissed me before I transformed back to a human. Therefore, the spell was not completely broken and the stream from your wand was much more powerful than even you intended,” Katarina said, a single tear rolling down her face.

“Nix will wake soon. I’d rather we both not be here and that he be left believing that this was all a terrible nightmare. Please, sister, do at least that much for me?” Katarina begged.

“There must be more that I can do to atone. I never meant to go this far. Please, tell me what more I can do!” Allegra cried.

“There is only one thing, and you must do it quickly, because the moment that I die, your powers will be no more,” Katarina said sadly.

“Yes, sister, tell me please!” Allegra begged, desperately.

“Phoenix loves that little cat! You must turn yourself into a sweet, little black cat so that he has her comfort always,” Katarina said tersely. “But do it quickly! There’s not much time left!”

Allegra hesitated for a moment. She didn’t want to become a cat, especially not one that was good natured and affectionate. But if she was going to lose her powers anyway, what point would there be in remaining in human form? She’d gone too far, and now she would have to pay the price for her actions. It would be her penance for killing her sister.

A foolish spell this witch did cast

About to broken, it was at last

But vengeful, dark magic I released

And soon my sister will be deceased

Stop not can I her untimely death

But as she draws her final breath

I grant her wish, her final plea

A sweet, black cat instead of me

As I command, so mote it be

The cloud of smoke had just finished settling when Phoenix woke up on the couch. He rubbed his eyes and tried hard to remember what happened. Just then, the little black cat jumped up on the couch and nuzzled him.

“Wow, I just had the most unusual dream. But I am glad it’s over. Are you ok?” Nix picked up the little black cat and sighed.

He went into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks when he saw the beautiful red-haired Katarina washing the dishes.

“Oh good, you’re awake!” Katarina said with a smile. “How are you and the kitty both feeling?”

“You’re real?” Phoenix asked.

“Of course, I’m real!” Katarina said sweetly. She kissed Nix softly on the lips and then gave the kitty a little pat on the head.

“I think we should change the kitty’s name, though. It will be too confusing if we are both Katarina. We can call her Allie, you know, like an alley cat,” Kat said, amused. She scratched the kitty under her chin and smiled wickedly.

“Why don’t we head to bed and enjoy each other for the rest of the day?” Kat suggested to Nix. He nodded and smiled as she whisked them into the bedroom. They made love passionately all day and well into the night. All the while, the black cat sat watching.

And, although Allegra was seething inside, the spell she had been tricked into casting on herself demanded that she be a sweet natured cat. Tricked by her own sister who had faked her impending death, no less! So, she had no choice but to be the affectionate cat, while realizing bitterly that she’d been outwitted by her sister Katarina, who turned out to be the most conniving witch of all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments