Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Mercy

35
27 Comments 27
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Change

Tonight is the night.  It has to be.  Anticipation drew in her soul tight.

Celeste stared through the statue’s eyes at the crumbling red brick below.  Spanish moss clumped at her cracked toes, early morning fog saturating what she could see of the air in her peripheral vision.  Molded in place, she had all her senses and none of her muscularity.  

It’d been three hundred years.  Three hundred years since the night that witch found her in bed with her husband.  Paul the stone mason, just another conquest in her young life.  Celeste was beautiful and smart, had reveled in attention when she came of age.  Men as lap dogs had never gotten old.

“May you petrify forever.  Or until a truly innocent soul arrives with the burden of lust and flesh against your cold, frightful stone and you are reborn unto their life.”  The witch had paused, a nasty smile tweaking the side of her thin lips.  Her dark hair twisted into wet vines in the misty dusk.  “May you rest, never in peace.”

Celeste hadn’t taken the witch seriously in the moment.  Even when her body hardened to rock, she still bore hope within the other woman’s stipulation.  After all, the truly innocent were abound in the young and naive.

Wrong.  As a statue and empath, she realized over time how rare it was.  Humans were just too complicated to be truly innocent.  

Three hundred years.

She felt the familiar aura across the park.  

Alyssa.  Happiness seemed to vibrate Celeste’s cursed shell.  

Of all the women and all the men, in all this time… This one was truly innocent.  Curious but careless.  Vibrant.  The woman had been drawn to her for some reason, visited often and confessed many things.  There was a shadow within her, but the goodness of her soul rang true.

She was the end to the curse, had to be.  The beautiful woman whose life Celeste would assume, if only she’d fornicate on her stoned skin.

When she thought about it, the curse to assume an innocent’s body seemed a little distasteful for a woman scorned.  But the witch likely thought it was too far fetched to happen.  None of them could have dreamed of the immoral values in people of the second millennium.  

“Isn’t this shit haunted?” came a male voice.

Celeste wanted to groan.

Christopher.  Kristopher?  Kystofer?  

Whatever.  The young man was inferior.  Courageous when there was no danger, but he’d wither to dust if ever faced with a challenge.  She’d be disgusted by Alyssa’s choice if she didn’t know the draw of an adoring lap dog.  Especially one with a perfect body and pretty face.  Lord, how she’d loved life back then!  

“Why’re you so obsessed with this place?” Christopher’s voice murmured across the mist.

A light giggle laced a sigh.  “She just speaks to me.”

The statue ached to straighten her bowed shoulders in pride.

“She?”

Their gazes heated Celeste like the few hours of sun spraying her in blessed good weather.  She felt the molecules on her stone rise.

This is the day.

“That thing?”  

Thing?!

Fool.  Even for a lap dog, Alyssa was way too good for him.  When she escaped this mold, Celeste would make sure he faced the consequences.

The wake of Alyssa’s warm fingers down her lower spine stole the bite from Celeste’s anger.  

“I know.  It’s kinda dirty.  Unloved through the years, I guess.  But her claws… the danger, the strength in the face of whatever horrors are upon her… she’s just… mesmerizing.”  Alyssa’s soul shimmered with goodness, a glow that fed Celeste’s selfish soul.

Chris stepped into Celeste’s line of sight to take Alyssa’s free hand.  “You’re mesmerizing,” he told Alyssa.  

That line!  How she wished she could still roll her eyes!

Why can’t I condemn you instead?  Something in Celeste knotted as the thought of Alyssa trapped in stone hit her.

Remorse.

No.  She steeled herself against the gnawing humanity.  I have earned this.  I’ve suffered long enough.

Alyssa’s body pressed against her.  The supple humps of her ass.  Soft tickles from the ends of her long brown hair as the young man leaned over her.  Kissing sounds snared the air and Celeste longed to feel lips against hers.  Tongue inside her mouth, on her neck, nipples, and parting her folds.

This should be my life.  She should feel the kisses of this adoring young man.  To feel his hands on her skin, his cock in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, dribbling his lazy sperm all over her body.

She felt electric.  Fuck him.  Fuck him on me.  Do it.

Alyssa’s head twisted up to look at her and it was like her soul stuttered.  Liquid brown eyes sat between high, flushed cheekbones and thick, sculpted brows.  Like they beckoned her lips to follow the trail down her long neck and into her heaving cleavage.  

Mercy.

Celeste hadn’t taken a breath in three hundred years and hadn’t missed it until now.  This woman.  She was her past, her present, her future.  When she heard his belt jingle open, the zipper lower, and the rustle of panty pulling, the statue wanted nothing more than to be the one who owned her.  

“You want this, baby?” the boyfriend asked huskily, as if his cock was everything.  

Celeste knew that kind of dirty talk, this kind of man.  They all loved poorly.  Fucked well.  Always needed to feel in control and when they weren’t, god were they annoying.

Alyssa reached between her legs to position him at her entrance.  Glanced up at Celeste’s eyes again before meeting his like a prerequisite.  “Fuck me.  Now.”

When her mouth opened wide, pupils dilating, Celeste knew he was inside her.  She wondered about the clutch of her pussy.  How tight and warm and wet she must be.  At the movements gyrating at her broken angel wing, she could only guess and the ineptitude hurt like a thousand years’ pain.

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

Mine.

In their hitched breath, something inside the statue fractured.

What… The curse.  Panic seized her being.  Not her.  Not her!

Celeste felt the weight of her soul lighten.  The center of the statue softened.  

No.  

Focusing on Chris, she saw his hot breath plume the air.  His carotid pulsed under his skin.  He wore all his clothes except at his groin, where he wore Alyssa’s pussy.  

She must live.

Burning crackled inside her sternum.  An interstate of a thousand boiling screams poured through her chest, mingling with the couple’s orgasm in the screeching wind.  Fatigue dragged her being, the gravity of Alyssa’s future life on her shoulders.

Terror tore through Chris like a nuclear bomb, lending Celeste strength as he looked into her eyes.  

Alyssa reached behind herself, touched Celeste’s hard, thawing nipple.  Pulsed life into her long frozen body.  

The space where Celeste’s heart should be ripped open, smattering the young man with mildew and shredded cement.  Alyssa’s fingers still probed further, squeezing the underside of the statue’s breast before searching along the divide between them.  

The jagged edges between the torn statue and the couple held Celeste in a knifing embrace.  

My chance.  My only chance.

But Lord, not her!

Suction.  Fire at the edges of her ragged chasm, the vortex where insects and dirt and debris were being pulled from the swirling air.  The couple’s faces trembled, pulling at the edges of their eyes and mouth.

“Come to me.”  Alyssa’s voice was small, a whisper in a hurricane.  But the layers inside it, in her blood and bones… 

“May you rest, never in peace.”

The young man’s soul dwindled, dim brain dimmer, but his body burned for more.  From his impressive cock to his powerful legs and broad chest.  

Then Celeste felt it.  The wetness between them.  The orgasm they ignited between her molded thighs like lightening in a sunless sky.  Trees bent toward them.  Stars exploded in kaleidoscopes above, churning their lives and curses in a mash of screams, terror, and greed. 

Abrupt silence sliced through.  Broke the streams of her empathy, disconnecting her from from them and blinding her.

But the slick heat at the crux of her thighs heightened.  Sensation shot beneath her and a sweet throb shocked her.

She tried to feel it, a habit never broken from centuries of stone.  But she moved.

She moved!

Grasping the sensation, she felt warmth, real warmth.  Real lubrication.  Thick, hard muscle.  Fucking beautiful and vibrant and needy.  Responsive.  So responsive. 

Cock.  

My cock.

Mouth watering—really watering!—she followed the shaft until she met a soft wetness encasing that dick.  Engorged, soft petals blooming around it.  And a little hump just above.  

“Yes,” Alyssa whispered.  “Touch my clit, baby.”

The other woman’s hot breath hung in the air between them.  She inhaled, breathing it in.  

“Fuck me the way you know I need.  Finally, Celeste.”

My name.  

“Give me that fucking dick, god dammit.”

Celeste’s hips were moving.  Driving hard into the pussy as if she knew how to use this cock.  Harder and harder, until she was aware of her balls slapping the hot lubricant at the base of Alyssa’s pussy.  

“Who are you?” Celeste demanded, seizing the woman’s hips.  Her fingers slipped against the soft fabric of Alyssa’s bunched miniskirt but her grip held fast.  

She felt her nipple pinched hard, oddly close to her chest and she vaguely realized it was her lack of breast.  Wrenching the other woman’s wrists upward, she pinned them against the rough texture statue before them.  Remembered only then who that statue was.

Her vision clarified.

Lines dug into the milky blob before her.  It became taller and taller.  Features popped into a face.  Christopher’s face.  

Celeste looked into his eyes and felt a little sorry for Allyssa’s former lap dog.  But not that sorry.  She slowed her pace, pulling her new dick out of that hot, snug pussy until just the tip was in, then slammed home.  Again, and again.

Your turn, lad.

“Fuck, fuck…”

Smiling, Celeste leaned over Alyssa’s neck before dragging her teeth upon her flesh.  Cum boiled in her balls, burst through her shaft, and she pushed deep into Alyssa, spewing the last of her sperm deep within her.  

“Give it all to me.”  Alyssa’s voice was suddenly throatier.  Legs scissored tight around Celeste’s hips, breasts pushing against her male chest, she eked every drop from her until it hurt.

Horror flooded Celeste’s new veins at the voice, one she hadn’t heard in hundreds of years.  But unmistakable.  Especially as she felt her soul lighten, crumble.  The earth cracked under her feet and her empath side rushed back in a molten river of lust, greed, and evil.

“Eisheth.”  Succubus of the damned.

Color melted from the world, pooling into the earth and draining as if a plug was pulled.  Celeste’s knees buckled.  She fell to the cold, crumbling bricks, scraping her knees and palms.  Gasping for air, she looked up.  

The girl called Alyssa threw her head back and laughed, gums black and teeth like two dozen rotting fangs.  Sharp pain pierced Celeste’s heart, radiating through her body in faster and faster pulses until she writhed on the ground, grating her skin on the brick under the succubus and her statue. 

She saw the witch in her mind’s eye, that tangled wet hair dangling around her pale face.  Nasty smile.  ”May you rest, never in peace.”  

A hand swept gently over her cheek, the pain easing for a moment.

“Mine,” Alyssa murmured.

 

 

Published 
Written by Katherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments