Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifty Shades Of Gillies

"Lu breathed heavily as vampire Paul Gillies tore her clothes off with his bare hands and then pushed her head down onto his pulsating hard cock. He closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure"

6
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
447 words 447 words

Lu had met the handsome and distinguished gentleman, Paul Gillies, at a music bar. She had been sitting at the bar and turned to the right and saw the most handsome man she'd ever set eyes on playing the piano. He had chiselled cheekbones and brown hair wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up as he played with the top buttons of his shirt undone.

Paul had glanced up and noticed Lu, a beautiful petite brunette in a black dress. His brown eyes met her green eyes and sexual chemistry began happening between them.

A few weeks later, Paul and Lu had been having a passionate sex filled affair. Fucking in all sorts of positions from missionary, doggy style, cow girl, scissoring, to sexy bondage sex.

Lu was chained to the king size bed, naked, as a naked Paul came walking towards her with his hard dick pointing towards her. She breathed heavily as she watched him climb up onto the bed and towered over her.

"Suck it!" he commanded in a English/American accent. He pushed her head down on his hard pulsating cock and closed his eyes and groaned out with pleasure. Paul's hands pushed her deeper on his cock. He groaned louder.

She moved her head up and down and then got an explosion of semen in her mouth as he orgasmed with his body jerking. Lu swallowed.

"You're my little slut!" he said. Paul got in between her legs and shoved his dick inside her.

Lu moaned with pleasure as they fucked hard and fast, making the bed shake like an earthquake. She cried out as she felt him take a bite into the side of her neck. But she didn't care as she was too lost in lovemaking. "Harder!" she cried.

Paul fucked her harder and faster while groaning. "I'm coming!" he yelled. His body quivered on top of her as he came deep inside her.

She looked at his face and saw a bit of blood around his mouth. "Did you bite me?" she asked.

"Yes, you must know something about me. I am a vampire," he told her.

Lu grinned. "Well, if I can be your personal slut, then you can be my personal vampire," she replied.

Paul grinned back evilly. "It would be my pleasure, me lady," he said. He turned her over onto her front and shoved his dick deep inside her, making both of them moan and groan loudly as they fucked hard.

They fucked harder and faster and faster still with the bed shaking and creaking loudly. Paul and Lu cried out together as they reached sweet heavenly bliss, crying out in pure pleasure.

Published 
Written by lustpassion40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments