Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Ladies Were Ladies Part 2

"She was no longer the sweet slightly nervous girl that she was"

3
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I had been at the shop for just over two years when I decided to leave home and get a place of my own. I had some savings and a regular weekly wage. There was no shortage of accommodation because of high unemployment in the town. People needed money. I heard quite by chance that Sarah Steinway who owned the drapery store had recently created a room to let above her shop.

That evening I left work early and went around to see her. She was a delightful Lady and eagerly showed me the room. It was bigger than I thought it would be. We agreed terms, I paid a small deposit and the place was mine. I no longer had my mother overseeing my attire on a daily basis. Neither did I have to leave certain things with a friend on my way to work? 

I moved in on the Sunday just after attending the Church service. Sarah's shop was closed and she was nowhere to be seen but I had the keys to my little upstairs room. For the first time in my life, I was living alone and what a wonderful feeling it was. On the Monday at the book shop, I was a person of interest.

Gone had the black leather lace-up boots along with my restricting rather heavy brassier. The only thing covering my modesty was the flimsy material of my ankle-length dress. I was almost eighteen and rather well developed. I loved that delightful rather naughty sensation of knowing just how vulnerable I was?

I was making up an order of three of our rarest books for a customer when I noticed a shaft of bright sunlight streaming through the window directly behind where Mr. Thomas was sitting. Slowly I  moved my self directly into its path and stayed for a few minutes whilst I searched for the third book?

I knew that the sunlight was shining right through my dress, making it very clear that I was not wearing any knickers?  But not only that but my liberated tits clearly enjoyed swinging and bouncing around as I carried out my daily duties.

That afternoon at about three o'clock I made the tea for us all. When I took Mr. Simons cup into his office I made quite certain that he had a good look at my ample cleavage. Just before I left his office I released a rather pungent and very personal fragrance that seemed to meet with his approval? The rather shy and quiet little girl who started work at the shop straight from school was no more?

My love for books changed into something a little strange? I was allowed to take home the books which were donated to the shop but were not suitable to be sold. Over a period of several months, I had about 350 of them in my little room. 

I knew that things were spiraling out of control. It was normal for me to take many books to bed with me. I favoured those which had been personalised as in Xmas or birthday presents. I would have fantasies about the names on the inside page. Who were they what did they look like? But there was worse to come much worse in fact? 

I soon learned that by stacking books on my navel I could induce pain? The bigger the stack the more pleasurable things were for me?  It was quite normal for me to kiss and lick the pages of the books. I just loved that fragrance that they all seemed to have,

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

They were no longer loved so I gave them all my love? On the wall opposite my bed, I pasted one page from all of the 350 books. Each morning I would allow the unknown names to look at my nakedness. Sometimes when Sarah's shop was closed for the day I would masturbate on top of my bed making quite certain that my unknown friends had a ringside seat. I had entered a weird and wonderful world which I had created just for myself.

I think it was just before the Passover when I was down in the books cellar taking stock. The smooth well-rounded edge of the old wooden table was just at the right height for me to stroke my clitty through the soft material of my dress.

It was a lovely feeling. Suddenly I became aware of Mr. Thomas walking towards me. My heart was pounding had he been watching me? 

With little finesse he pulled up my dress and pushed me onto the table. He never spoke a single word as he slapped my bare arse hard several times. Then to complete my punishment he shoved a bony old finger hard into my tight rear entrance. Then he was gone.

Had it really taken him several years to punish me for not taking the job vacancy card to the newsagent's shop? One thing was for certain he got his sixpence worth out of me? The years seemed to pass with alarming speed.

Mr. Simon had left the shop to set up another one but selling more popular and modern books. The other owner was away because of his wife's illness.

Dear Mr. Thomas was in his seventies now but he was at the shop most days. We had always been close I looked upon him as a father figure. I was almost running the place now. I was kind to him, very kind in fact?

One day when I took his afternoon tea into him he slipped me a piece of paper, I could not believe what he had written. In his very best handwriting were the words. Will you please call me Daddie I would like that? Did he want to call me Baby?

The time had clearly come for me to take charge. An elderly gentleman would not be much of a problem. The shop always closed between 1pm and 2pm.and also it was half-day on Wednesdays. I was once again in the book cellar when Daddie came down to see me. 

He whispered things bad things, dirty things, and I just loved it. He was clearly both surprised and more than a little pleased when I began to instruct him. My flimsy dress soon found its way into the far corner of the room. He was obedient to my every command? 

I got Daddie to do things to me which I had never known and I was quite certain that he had never even dreamt of doing such things to his prim and proper wife. He worked hard to please me and he did. But just before it was time to open the shop, I rewarded him with a heavy stream of my fresh piss all over his face. You could say that Daddie and Baby had become rather close?                                                                                                                                                             

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments