Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WESTWARD HO!!!

"This is a three part story. Part I-1836-the whores of St. Louis"

18
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Sophia, twenty-two years old, and Phoebe, two years younger, were waiting for the  Mississippi steamboat at the St. Louis dock in the Summer of 1836. They knew that some of the male passengers would be interested in what they had to sell.

The girls were selling an hour of their time above a sleazy saloon along the riverfront. They expected to spend that hour on their back or on their knees in exchange for a few dollars.

This had been their life for the past two years, and they didn’t expect it to change any time in the near future. Some of their clientele were locals, others were men on business who had taken the steamboat from as far away as Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. Still others were adventurers of one type or another; men who went west into the mountains to hunt and trap.

Then there were those who had been in the mountains, sometimes for months, even years. They came back to St. Louis to sell their hides and pelts, and to re-supply. Those men had been without a woman for a long time and paid generously for Phoebe and Sophia’s time.

The two girls could not have been more different. Phoebe was petite, very petite, with small breasts. She grew up on an Illinois farm and was as unsophisticated as they come, but in bed, when her small ass started moving, she could give the biggest man the ride of his life.

Sophia, on the other hand, grew up on the same St. Louis waterfront where she now worked; learning the trade from her mother. Her father could have been any one of dozens of men who had come through the town on their way to anywhere but St. Louis.

It was Sophia who introduced Phoebe to life on the street, how to entice men and how to seduce them into spending more than they intended. She wasn’t a particular tall girl; sturdy might be a suitable word to describe her. She always wore a low-cut dress, tight in the bosom, which emphasized her generous breasts – breasts, which attracted men’s eyes like a magnet and had them salivating.

To be fair, it wasn’t as if Phoebe was some innocent virgin, who Sophia had to persuade and cajole to join her. Phoebe had been spreading her legs for farm boys back in Illinois, well, ever since, but for free. Sophia would have none of that. “Phoebe, men want what we’ve got, and they should pay for the privilege.”

One of those mountain men was Timothy Frankton, a giant of a man, who one night insisted that Phoebe entertain him, for the whole night, and he was willing to pay.

Frankton was well over six feet tall, weighed at least 250 lb. and everyone called him ‘Bear.’ He wasn’t called Bear because of his size; word had it that in the western mountains he’d fought and killed an actual bear with his bare hands, and there were witnesses.

Bear was caught in an early winter snowstorm in the Rockies, and ended up spending the winter there, alone, with only a small shelter and fire to keep him from freezing to death. Just this past week, he’d finally made it back to St. Louis.

After selling his pelts, and enjoying the luxury of a shave and a bath, a bath he’d not had in almost a year, he was ready for a woman.

“Sophia, he’s so big, he could hurt me. Why don’t you do him?” Phoebe feared that the thing between his legs was as big as he was, and it would hurt her little puss, as women called it back then.

Sophia convinced the man to spend his time and money with her instead, “I promise to make it worth your while.” She ran her tongue over her ruby red lips.

Sophia and Phoebe each had a room in the saloon. They paid the owner a few dollars a month. In addition, they spent hours in the saloon persuading prospective clients to buy over-priced drinks, and the owner got to fuck each of them for free once a month.

Sophia didn’t disappoint Bear. However, when he undressed, and his cock was hard, she laughed under her breath. It was less than average in size and looked smaller when framed against his massive body. It couldn’t hurt anyone, Sophia thought. She’d seen and satisfied ones a lot bigger.

“I’m looking forward to what that pretty little mouth can do,” he told her as his hands felt up her lovely mammaries, as they were often called at the time. “I’ve never had ones as nice as these. I could rub my face in them for hours.”

“Oh, Bear, you can have them for as long as you like, but I thought you wanted to see what my pretty little mouth could do to you.”

Sophia knelt between his legs. From playing with her mammaries and what she promised her mouth would do, he was already hard. “Bear, you have the most magnificent cock I’ve ever seen. I expect that in due time it’s going to show Sophia’s puss a grand time, but first . . ”

One of her talents that men paid handsomely for was her ability to swallow just about any cock. Bear’s was easy. She took it all just like that. Then slowly took it out, and looked him in the eye. “I’m going to want a lot more of this big cock.” Then up and down she went.

It was part of what she was selling – the “big” cock part, I mean. Every client had a big, huge, gigantic, enormous cock. “Honey, I’ve never seen one as magnificent,” or, “Sweetie, I’ve never had a cock do what your cock does to me,” or, "damn, I thought I brought a man to my bed, not a horse.”

Tonight: “Bear, baby, my puss is so ready for your big cock. Are you ready to give it to Sophia’s puss?”

She got on her back and spread her legs. Bear got on top of her, and then he did something no one had done to Sophia before. He rammed his cock all the way into her, and then for the next hour pounded her non-stop and relentlessly. There was nothing gentle about what he did to her.

Her eyes were bulging out of her head as he slammed into her puss. Oh, she’d been fucked hard before, and she’d been fucked harder by cocks a lot bigger than Bear’s, but no man had ever fucked her like this.

Sophia might have been one of the greatest unrecognized actresses of the nineteenth century, but she didn’t have to pretend with Bear. No way. “Aaaaaaw, aaaaaaw, yeah, yeah, Bear, keep fucking my puss, Aaaaaaw, aaaaaw, just like that. Don’t stop Bear baby. Keep giving Sophia your big cock.” She moaned and sighed for that hour.

He wasn’t about to stop, but at some point, every man has a limit to how much he can do before he cums. “OOOOOOOH, OOOOOOH, OOOOOOH,” he screamed as he spurted load after load in her puss.

Sophia, who often did three or four men in a night was exhausted. “Bear loves your little puss. When will you be ready again?”

She wanted to say, ‘next week,’ but he’d paid her well for all night, and a client who paid for all night expected to have her all night. Breathing heavily, she said, “whenever your big cock is ready, my puss is all yours.”

“How’s about you get on your knees, and put my cock between those magnificent mammaries and fuck me like that? That should get me hard.” Sophia was actually grateful for the rest.

As she massaged his cock with her breasts, “Bear, you have the most amazing cock. The things it did to my puss, no man has ever done before.”

“If you keep doing that, I’ll be ready to do your puss again in no time.”

Sophia vigorously massaged Bear’s cock between her mammaries. Now, she was as anxious for Bear’s cock as he was for her puss. She was curious what he might do the second time around.

It took a while. Even a man like Bear needed time to recover. It was another hour before his cock was as stiff as it could be with the help of Sophia’s mammaries. “I think you’re just about ready, C’mon Bear my puss is wet in anticipation.”

As soon as Sophia was on her back, Bear was on top of her. She guided his cock to her entrance, and then just like before he rammed it in. In less than a minute, she sighed,  “Aaaaaaw, aaaaaaaw, Bear, it’s so good. Aaaaaaaw, aaaaaaw, aaaw, Fuck me, fuck me just like that. C’mon, Bear.” Sophia went on and on, sighing, moaning, and praising Bear’s ‘big’ cock and the skillful way he used it.

Because he had come earlier, Bear kept slamming in and out of Sophia’s puss. There was no quit in his cock, and Sophia gleefully took every thrust. “Keep giving me your huge cock. Aaaaaaaaah Bear, aaaaaaaah Bear, Bear, Bear, Bear.”

CarolynLoviee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolynLoviee

Sophia thought that the first time was the most incredible feeling ever, but now her puss was dripping; wetter than it had ever been, and still Bear banged her, then banged her some more. The man’s stamina was unsurpassed.

When he finally came they both fell asleep totally exhausted.

In the morning, Sophia’s puss was sore; it was a good sore, but nonetheless, sore. She wasn’t sure she could take that cock again. What she could do was suck it. Later she would tell Phoebe, “I don’t think I’ve had one cock in my mouth for so long. Phee, Bear’s cock never quit. I had to use all my tricks to get him to fill my mouth.”

“Is it big? Did he hurt you?”

“Oh, Phee, I had to laugh when I first saw it. It’s smaller than most, but I have to say he knows how to use it. My puss still aches, on the other hand, it aches for him to do me again. Phoebe, the next time he comes around, you need to let him do you. You won’t regret it. And he pays handsomely.”

Over the next few days, Sophia and Phoebe entertained a number  of men. Some were good fucks; some wanted their cocks sucked. They all paid well for the services the girls provided.

The next week, Bear came into the saloon and found Sophia. “I’m sorry, Bear, I’m entertaining a wonderful young man in the next few minutes, but this is my friend Phoebe. She’s sure to show you a good time.”

Standing next to him, Phoebe didn’t even come to his shoulders, and his biceps were almost as big as her waist. In bed, when he was on top of her, anyone who happened to peek into her room would see a giant of a man with two small arms and legs beneath him. It was as if she had disappeared. She was engulfed.

Not only was Phoebe petite, but her puss opening was small. Even an average-size cock had to push in slowly. As Sophia had told her, Bear’s cock wasn’t even average; it slipped inside her easily.

But then, it was like a train ramming in and out of her puss. Her mouth was wide open but no words came out as Bear fucked her, like she’d never been fucked before. He’d lasted an hour with Sophia, but with little Phoebe he just didn’t stop. He was grunting and moaning with every thrust.

Phoebe’s ass, hips, and legs were moving up and down. Her regular clients whispered that she had a non-stop ass, but Bear’s weight on top of her didn’t allow for as much movement as she usually mustered. It wasn’t for lack of trying.

He took her by the ankles, spread her legs as wide as possible, and watched as his cock disappeared inside her puss. When words finally came out of her mouth, she screamed, “Bear, Bear, Bear, Bear,” with each thrust, and behind each thrust all 250 lb. of him. “Bear, Bear, Bear keep giving it to me just like that. Like that, like that, just like that.”

He slid his hands under her ass and lifted her off the bed. She was impaled on his cock. “Bear, Bear, Bear, your cock is so good. Keep fucking my puss. You fuck it so good. Please don’t stop.”

He didn’t. He was a fucking machine. Finally, Phoebe just couldn’t take it anymore; uncertain what to do, she blurted out, “Please Bear, let me have it my mouth. Let me fuck your cock with my mouth. Please.”

Her two years in the profession had taught her many things, but one was the truest: men loved their cocks worshiped, and there was no better way for Phoebe to worship a cock than with her mouth. Bear couldn’t resist.

Sophia had much more experience than her, but no one took to cock sucking like Phoebe. She insisted, “Honey, my lips are just begging to have that fabulous cock of yours. Please, give it to Phoebe,” she begged. It was all part of the act, but a man with a hard cock isn’t thinking with his brain.

Bear wasn’t any different. Phoebe sucked his cock, like he had fucked her. In and out of her mouth again and again until he shot deep into her throat. “You are the sweetest man,” she said as she wiped her mouth. “I am going to want more of that as soon as you’re ready to give it to me.”

Like most girls in her profession, Phoebe gave her clients whatever they wanted, and if they paid enough, anything they wanted. Early on, one man insisted on fucking her ass. She couldn’t understand why, with her lovely, little puss right there waiting to be fucked. He paid her an extra ten dollars, but she stipulated that she wouldn’t put it in her mouth afterward.

Later she asked Sophia about it. “No, no, no, don’t let them do that. They could hurt you. Hurt you bad.”

“But it was ten dollars.”

“Not ten dollars, not twenty dollars. I wouldn’t for even thirty dollars, and you shouldn’t either. Persuade him to let you use your mouth instead.”

Neither of them actually got many requests for ass fucking, but after that, Phoebe always refused. At the same time, along the riverfront they both gained a reputation for cock sucking.

And that’s what Phoebe did with Bear. With her skills, after Bear had been pounding her puss, it didn’t take long for him to fill her mouth. “Bear, I have never had a more glorious cock in my mouth. I would be pleased if you gave me another mouthful of your delicious juices whenever you’re ready.”

Later that night, Phoebe did him with her mouth again, but in the morning he insisted on fucking her. “I want to do you like a dog.”

“You have to be careful, Bear. You could crush me.”

He didn’t crush her, but he wasn’t careful either. With her ass in the air, Bear positioned his cock at the entrance to her puss, and then as he’d done last night and with Sophia, he just slammed it in all the way. Bigger cocks, a lot bigger cocks, had been inside her and the same way: doggie, but none had hammered her puss like Bear did.

He grabbed her hips and rocked her back and forth on his cock, and at the same time, he was using his hips to fuck her. “Aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, oh Bear, oh Bear, oh Bear,”

“You like Bear’s big cock, don’t you? Don’t you?”

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, I love it. Keep giving it to me, just like that. Faster, faster, faster, please Bear give me all of it.” Phoebe had to put her face in the mattress to muffle the sound of her screaming as thrust after thrust banged her from behind.

Bear was unyielding on his assault on Phoebe’s little puss. When he finally came, he collapsed on top of her before realizing that he might crush her. Phoebe was so euphoric; she never felt a thing.

Bear left her half asleep.

For the next month, twice a week: once with Phoebe and once with Sophia, Bear came into the saloon. Although he was rough, he didn’t actually hurt them, and paid very well.

Then one day, Bear invited the two girls to a table. “I’m going west for the big rendezvous.”

“What’s that?” asked Phoebe.

“All the trappers and hunters get together in a mountain valley for a few weeks. I’m bringing two wagons with goods that those men will want.”

“What’s that got to do with us?” Sophia wanted to know.

“In addition to traps, blankets, pots, pans, and guns, those men would pay dearly for the company of women. Women like you.”

Phoebe had a question, “Isn’t it dangerous?”

“How much would they pay?” Sophia, always interested in the business aspect of any arrangement, asked.

“We’re at peace with the Indians, and those men would pay you fifteen dollars for just an hour, and another fifteen for a second hour.”

“Fifteen dollars!!!” Phoebe was shocked.

“And I’d give you each one hundred dollars to accompany me.”

“Why would you do that?” Sophia asked.

“I can trade you for furs. Those men will pay you, and they’ll trade me their furs and pelts. I’ll bring them back here, and make a fortune.”

“In that case, we’ll want two hundred dollars each,” Sophia demanded.

“How about one hundred now and another hundred when the rendezvous is over?”

“Okay, but I’m not going anywhere until I see the money, and what happens to us when this rendezvous is over?” Sophia asked.

“You can come back here with me or I’ll help you arrange to get to Oregon Territory. It’s growing and there’s lots of men up there.”

“I’ve heard that California has warm winters,” Phoebe said.

“I can probably help you get there, too.”

It sounds crazy and both of them thought so, but there was no future in St. Louis. The possibilities in the west seemed endless.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by Melville
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments