Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pleasure Slave

"A young girl's first night as a Roman pleasure slave"

23
8 Comments 8
22.6k Views 22.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was the third year in the reign of Emperor Nero, and the girl, Julia, stood with around twenty other girls, and about twelve male youths, waiting for the Priestess. She looked around her at the ornate columns and murals of the inner sanctum of the Temple of Diana. This was her first night where she would walk out into the fabled Groves of Daphne, as a Daphne girl. People from all the known world visited the Groves of Daphne near to Antioch, to sample the delights of the youths trained in the arts of giving pleasure, and where nothing was forbidden.

The Priestess appeared, standing on the raised dais to address them.

"All here offered their services to the Goddess, and were finally deemed worthy to serve her," she intoned, "remember that you have vowed to refuse none who ask, to do all that is commanded or requested of you, and to bring forth praise and love for the Goddess herself. Within these sacred groves, there is no sin, no guilt or wrongness, only love of our beloved Diana, and blessed Daphne. From sunset until sunrise, you exist only for the pleasure you give in the name of the Goddess."

She paused, looking at the expectant faces, all so young, barely seventeen, some of them; all innocent, all so eager and hoping they would do the Goddess honour.

"The sun will be setting shortly. Eat and drink before you go if you wish, it may be your last chance until sunrise, and you may require all the energy and stamina possible. Be blessed."

Julia looked over at the tables, laden with food and soft drinks. She was too nervous to eat but thought a drink would be good. She poured herself some apple juice, revelling in its sweetness.

Then, the chimes rang out as the sun set, and Julia went out for the first time as a pleasure slave of the temple.

She walked along the ornate pathways laid out among trees and shrubs, amongst beautifully tended gardens and rough grassland which stretched for over three miles in any direction. As she walked, she thought back to the day that seemed so long ago when her mother had brought her to the Temple of Diana on her sixteenth birthday to offer her as a servant in the Temple, and how it had only been a few days before she was taken to the Priestess, and told she was wasted as a servant, that henceforth she would be trained as a pleasure slave, to serve the Goddess better.

Now, her true service was to begin. She was dressed in just a thin silky shift, split up both sides, fastened at one shoulder, and held in by a soft white cord around her waist. Sandals to protect her feet completed her costume, which was designed for the ease with which it could be removed. The only other item was a highly polished wooden phallus, around eight inches long, on a cord which was hung around her neck. This was for using on any guest who wished to experience it, or on her, should the guest wish it.

The general rule in the groves, she had been informed, was that the pleasure slaves stayed to the paths, only leaving them when called or claimed by a guest. The guests could use the paths or, should they prefer, secrete themselves behind bushes or trees until they saw a pleasure slave who appealed to them.

At which point, they could either call them or, if accompanied by a servant, send the servant to intercept the slave. This was especially true of the more notable citizens, especially the respectable Dominas, who wished to remain anonymous. All who were in the groves had either given their offering to the Goddess in advance or would pay afterwards. None would dream of withholding that due to the Goddess.

Julia had been walking slowly for about fifteen minutes when a voice from a nearby bush called to her.

"Girl, attend here," a female voice called, by the sound of it.

She walked over, head bowed, feeling the nervous twinge in her stomach.

"You called, my lady," she stammered, "what is your wish?"

"Lie with me, " the voice commanded from the shadows, "down here."

She lay as ordered, seeing the slim figure only vaguely, then white skin gleaming in the moonlight as the person removed a cloak, revealing alabaster tits with pink upturned nipples, and slim arms held out to her. She lay close, feeling the arms enclose her, caressing her, then hands undoing the cord at her waist, moving the shift aside before they wandered over her body, exploring.

A hand found the wooden phallus, taking it from her neck, and holding it to Julia's lips, waiting while Julia allowed it access to her mouth, moistening it thoroughly. Then it was withdrawn and handed to Julia, who slid it between the woman's half-open legs, forcing moans of pleasure from her as it was slid in and out of her tight slit. The lady's cries became more frantic and her thrusting grew faster until the woman came with a cry of pleasure.

Then she was moved until her head was between soft open thighs. She lowered her head to the pussy, tasting her first worshipper, and marvelling at the ease with which she was making the woman squirm. As the guest's arousal increased, Julia was struggling to hold her hips securely as she thrashed about.

It was with a sense of satisfaction and achievement that she felt the guest climax for her, screaming out the name of the Goddess and convulsing violently as she came. Julia hoped that she would be allowed some satisfaction to calm the passions aroused in her by serving the guest, but the woman merely adjusted her cloak and indicated to Julia that she could leave.

She resumed her walking along the paths, stopping at the first fountain to clean the phallus. The temptation to use it on herself was great but forbidden, so she walked on aroused but unsatisfied.

The next call from the bushes was an elderly male, in a richly-woven toga, which was raised when Julia came close to him, revealing a flaccid cock dangling loosely. She kneeled before the guest, and he gripped her hair, guiding his cock into her mouth. She worked on it with teeth and tongue, teasing it until she felt it start to swell.

The man leaned against a tree, hips thrusting as he face-fucked her until she felt him explode in her mouth, tasting the warm salty tang of his cum as she swallowed it, then sucking his shrinking cock clean. As she stood, she felt his hands exploring her curves, teasing the nipples until they were aching, but then dismissing her without enjoying her other charms.

By now her frustration was becoming acute, the warm tingling between her legs an itch that desperately needed attention.

The next summons was not long in coming, a young nobleman, and a male servant who was black, tall, with a body that looked carved from ebony, The warmth between her legs increased as she went over to them, looking forward to having the massive black cock deep inside her, but yet again she was to be disappointed.

MatiXxMati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatiXxMati

The young noble ordered her to get on her knees in front of the ebony giant and use her mouth on him, while he himself entered the black servant from behind. 

The servant was certainly well-hung, his massive cock standing proudly upright, and needing both her hands to grasp it firmly enough to bring it down to her mouth. Her jaw ached with the effort of opening her mouth wide enough to engulf the huge cock, and the servant's enjoyment was evident in the way he gripped her head with both hands while she was stimulating him. He came in moments, great jets of creamy cum splashing over her face and neck, as the nobleman called out at his own climax.

A fountain stood nearby, with towels laid out and Julia washed her face with the cooling waters before taking a wet cloth over to the noble for him to clean himself with. He thanked her then as she turned to leave, called her back. A few words to his servant and Julia felt the cord being removed from her flimsy shift. She was turned around and the cord used to bind her wrists behind her, and the gown gathered behind her leaving her front totally exposed.

"Now all seeing you can enjoy your beauty, and be tempted by it," he told her, as he sent her on her way with a sharp smack to her bare behind. 

Julia, still young enough and novice enough to be embarrassed, was tempted to hide in the bushes, but it was forbidden for the pleasure slaves to stray from the path unless called by a guest, or taken off the pathways by a guest. All she could do was stumble along and hope she met someone who would release her.

As luck would have it, she went round a bend and walked into a group of three muscular males, Legionnaires in their dress uniforms, she guessed. The three seemed more than happy to have met her, from the way they gathered around her, touching and stroking her exposed skin, and commenting on various parts of her well-displayed anatomy. They led her to a clump of bushes, She quickly explained how she came to be tied this way.

The three laughed at hearing the story of her plight.

"What do you think, Lucas?" one asked.

Lucas, apparently the leader of the three, smiled.

"Remind me to thank that young man if I ever meet him," he said.

Then Julia was on her back, with hands and mouths eagerly exploring every inch of her body. Her legs were pulled wide, so they could examine her most private places, then one was inside her, his cock filling her tight pussy while the other two were either side of her head, and taking turns using her mouth on their rigid members while teasing and gripping her tits in rough hands.

She had been aroused so much before meeting the three, that she was coming in moments, but her screams of ecstasy were ignored as her ravisher continued fucking her hard, hands more used to gripping a sword handle now gripping her hips as he lunged into her warm wetness over and over as she came again and again for him until he exploded deep inside her.

No sooner had he withdrawn from her than the next was inside her and fucking her hard and rough. Julia had never realised one could come so quickly and powerfully over and over, but she had never been gangbanged before by men who had clearly gone some time since their last woman.

She had more climaxes and then the last of the three was in her and continuing to force her body to heights of enjoyment never before experienced or even dreamed of. She was coming hard, fluids squirting from her as the third ravisher came in her.

She thought her use was over, but the three had clearly not finished enjoying her yet. The men lay around her, passing a wine-flask around, and helping her sit so she could drink some of the bitter-sweet liquid when it was offered to her.

After a brief respite, she was helped onto her knees and bent forward, while one of the men guided his cock into her mouth, as another, Lucas,  entered her from behind, then quickly getting into a rhythm, they double-fucked her, one at each end, holding her securely at hips and shoulders.

The one at her head pulled away when it seemed he was near to climax, being replaced by the third man, until she was coming for the third or fourth time and felt Lucas behind her come in her. Then the men changed places so a new cock was in her tight slit and the double-fucking continued. It was during this second double-fuck that one of her group called out.

"Ho, Rufio, Cassius, over here."

Two other soldiers who had been on the path came across.

"Come, join us," Lucas said, "We have a most eager and compliant companion who I am certain will supply you all the pleasure you could wish."

The two newcomers grinned.

"My thanks, Lucas," one said, "Cassius and I thought all the best had already been claimed. I should have known you would find the best of them all."

"We found her wandering, tied like a prize chicken ready for the oven, since when Marcus, Paulus and myself have been sampling her thoroughly," Lucas told them, "I am certain two more diners will enjoy the feast as much as we have."

Marcus and Paulus, the two already in her, had paused while the talk had been going on, but now they resumed their double-ended fucking, and Julia was soon screaming her pleasure again as the newcomers watched enviously. As soon as the two had come in her mouth and pussy, the two recent additions to the group were taking their places.

"By the way," announced Rufio, "a few others of our Company are still wandering around looking for fun, you might call them if you should see any of them. That is if you think our prize chicken here can manage a few more coming to dine."

Julia felt her nipples harden in expectation and anticipation. 'Five already and the possibility of more to come?' As the new cocks started pumping into her wet and eager cunt, she thought, 'Praise to the Goddess.' Then all thought was suspended as she gave herself over to the pleasures her body was giving and receiving. 

By the time the first rays of sunrise were touching the sky, there were nine of the soldiers asleep around Julia, and she had been taken in every possible position, sometimes singly, other times by two or three at a time, until all had been totally satiated.

As the gong began to sound, calling the pleasure slaves back to the temple, Julia rose, noticing her wrists had been untied at some point. She quickly adjusted her clothing, such as it was, and went towards the Temple, meeting other slaves on the way, and marvelling that her first night serving the Goddess had been so successful.

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments