Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Duty--Part 2

"The Conclusion----A Promise Fulfilled"

11
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Constructive criticism is always welcomed."

With the end of World War II, I got discharged at Fort Dix, New Jersey, and made my way to Darla's hometown in Pennsylvania. I found her house and rang the bell. Darla opened the door and almost passed out. Immediately, she began to weep with joy and happiness.

"Greg, you came for me. I thought I would never see you again, and Italy was a wartime fling."

"No, I always keep my promise. Would you still marry me?" I asked.

Darla replied, "Yes and No. Yes, I want to marry you, but I cannot. My family has me trapped here, and I could not move to Arizona with you. I am so sorry."

Darla broke down and began to cry. She knew things were not working out as we had planned in Italy. We can see each other going our separate ways.

"Well. Darla, I am taking my GI Bill and going to Arizona State University for an MA in Educational Administration and, hopefully, the start of a career. Since we aren't going together, how about dinner at some nice restaurant this evening? One last time together."

When I left to return to my hotel room, Darla had tears in her eyes. I returned at seven for Darla, and I saw her dressed up for the first time in my life. She was a gorgeous woman dressed in a basic black sheath 
dress, dark stockings, and high heels. I had on my US Army dress uniform with all the medals. We were a good-looking couple going out to dinner.

We had a great dinner, drinks, and dessert. It was fantastic to be with her again and remember the good times in Italy.

Darla leaned over the table and whispered, "Let's go to your hotel room and relive some good times."

I paid the bill, and we went to my hotel room. We were two sex-starved lovers who had not been with each other for a long time. We barely got to the room before we were on each other, and clothes flew everywhere. Suddenly, I realized Darla had not bothered any lingerie except for a garter belt to hold up her stockings. She was standing before me. I was in awe of her beauty; she looked hotter than molten iron.

We embraced and began to explore the other's body. I felt her hands seize and stroke my manhood. Just her touch brought me to a rock-hard erection and a feeling of euphoria. My hands were busy fondling her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were erect from my touch. My hands drifted down to her crotch, and she was soaking wet. Her breathing was heavy and erratic.

Our actions were taking us into a state of ecstasy. We laid down on the bed and continued to pleasure the other person. My hands rubbed her clit, and my fingers entered her love canal. I was amazed at how open, wet, and aroused she had become. My fingers easily slid into her.

After a few minutes of my attack, it was time for an oral assault. I slid between her legs, and my head went right for her crotch. I could smell the musky perfume aroma coming from her pussy. My tongue began to beat her clit from side to side. My oral storming of her pussy made her jump and let out a very sensual moan. I could feel little shivers going through her body.

"Oh, Greg, it has been so long since we've been together. I almost forgot how great it was to be with you. This is better than Italy."

Her words spurred me on. I could not get enough of Darla. I planned to take her on a magic carpet ride, and she was ready. I got on my knees and was about to enter Darla. Quickly she rose and grasped my penis, and pulled it to her lips.

Darla panted, "I want to taste you like you have tasted me. I hunger for your manhood. With you, there are times I feel like a whore and relish in the fantasy. I love it."

She engulfed my cock in her mouth. Darla sucked, bit, and nibbled my cock. The sensations were sending me to new heights. Her mouth was an oral pleasure palace. Her technique was bringing me closer to a climax.

I said, "Let me make love to you. If you keep going, a "happy ending" will be here real soon."

Darla stopped, and I gently slid my cock into her hot, wet pussy. I felt her legs clamp around my waist. It was as if she never wanted to let me go.

I started slowly and lovingly with a slow, steady rhythm. After a couple of minutes, pure passion and lust took over. As I pumped my cock into her womanhood, she arched her hips and met my every body movement. I could feel her vaginal muscle clutch my penis.

All during this time, we were both uttering filth. The words were flowing from our mouths. It did not sound like two college graduates but crazed lovers. We were reaching our pinnacle of sexual ecstasy. Our organisms were magnificent. We napped and regained our strength. After about ninety minutes, I felt Darla's hand stroking my manhood, and it was growing rock hard. She gave me some orders that were hard for me to believe.

"Greg, stand up, and I'm going to give you a going-away gift that you will never forget!"

I stood up, and Darla got on her knees before me. She grabbed my cock and began to give me a slow sensual blowjob. Her technique was very sincere and loving. She knew that this was the last time for us. Her idea was to make it unforgettable, and she succeeded. I was transported to a faraway galaxy.

"Darla, don't stop, don't ever stop. We have to be together."

The unmistakable feeling made my body feel that I was about to cum. Her blowjob was bringing on the desired effect.

"I'm cumming, Darla." I moaned.

She did not take my penis out of her mouth. Instead, she tried to take my cock deeper down her throat. I felt my balls let go of their load, and Darla did not miss a drop. What she did was swallow all of it and give me a sexy smile. She even licked her lips to complete my farewell gift.

After that session, we cleaned up, and I took her home. The next morning, I was on the early bus to Pittsburgh and then the train to Phoenix. Once again, I asked her to join me, but she said that her family commitments would not let her go.

About a week later, I arrived in the Southwest. I went to ASU with my GI Bill and registered for classes. Since I was a grad student, I got an off-campus apartment. I needed two years to get an MA in Educational Administration and pick up some extra certification courses to teach health and science.

Now, two years later, I was finishing up my remaining classes. I had finished my practicum and was searching for a position as an educational administrator.

It was a typical May evening, and the temperature dropped below the century mark. I had a box fan to blow the hot air around the apartment as I searched for the beginning of my career. I would have the best chance for a position in an area growing with new subdivisions. I needed a town with young couples who were having kids.

As I sat and read the newspaper at the kitchen table, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and got the thrill of a lifetime. Darla rushed in, knocked me down, and fell on top of me. I was utterly stunned but recovered enough to feel her tongue enter my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It is time for my own life, and I am not a servant for the family. Hopefully, your offer is still valid," she said.

This time, I had tears in my eyes. I was astonished and thrilled that the girl of my dreams, my Master's degree, and a new career were now in my life.

"Yes, Darla, the offer is still good, and this is great."

She took my hand and headed to the bedroom. It had been two years, and we were about to pick up where we left off. We missed each other so much; now it was time to make up for the past two years. Darla moved her hand to my crotch, and I went for her breasts. Her hand was rubbing up and down on my penis as I felt my erection grow to attention. My hands were gently pinching her erect nipples.

We were more excited to be together, and I decided to try something new with her. I introduced her to the sixty-nine position. I got on the bed, put her on the top, and spun her around. My tongue instinctively went for her pussy.

All I heard from Darla was, "Yes, right there". As I continued to eat her pussy, her mouth found my cock. She was a fast learner for the first time in the sixty-nine position and figured out the situation.

My tongue busily lapped up her juices as they flowed from her love canal. They were sweet, and she shook every time my tongue brushed against her clit and cunt lips. She was engaged in sucking my cock. I was experiencing an intense delight from her sucking me. After about fifteen minutes of the sixty-nine action, Darla had a request from the past.

"I want it like in Italy. Do me from behind. It brings out the savage animal in me and the sex."

"No problem."

I got behind her and started to pound away with her. Her head was buried in the bed, and her tight ass stuck up in the air. It was quite a sight, and we were having mutual mini-orgasms as we pleasured each other.

Our finale was beginning as Darla's breathing became heavy and difficult. My balls were tightening as my seed was getting ready to leave my body.

"I'm cumming," I groaned.

"Let me have it, Greg. I've waited for over two years for this moment. I love you."

With that, I let go of my seed. I could feel my hot seed leave my body and hoped Darla could feel it entering her. We both collapsed onto the bed. I made sure that we could lay there and cuddle in my arms. I smiled at her and said, "I hope we can keep this up for the next fifty years."

AmberGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberGold

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments