Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Major David Watson M.C. MBE (Retired) Part 2

"Things at Greenlands were not quite what they appeared to be."

1
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

There were always fifteen boys in the sixteen age group and the same number in the most senior group. There were also only ever six Madams and they came from six different countries. They were the very best and all had PHDs. In the school's long history, no boy had ever been disrespectful to a Madam. The punishment for such a thing would have been severe and followed by the disgrace of expulsion. 

Within a couple of weeks, Mr. Watson reverted back to Major Watson. For reasons best known to the staff and pupils that is what they starting calling me. I had a note from the headmistress saying that there was a problem with one of the toilets in the lady's block and it needed fixing. I had a quick look and knew what it was.

I went into town to get the parts. On my return, I noticed that Vincent's masterpiece was not hanging as straight as it should have been. Also, there was a strange aroma in my little room. Trying to look the part I headed over to the toilets block to fix the problem. It was only the ballcock and pin which needed replacing.

I put a polite notice on the entrance door saying that I was doing a job and I would be out again soon. Within maybe five minutes a Madam arrived and a couple of minutes later another one came in. I was working in cubicle two and they were in numbers one and three. I may have been an Army veteran but I was not prepared for what was to come.

They were not very discreet and left me in no doubt as to their reasons for being there?  I just waited until they had gone then I had the strangest and totally unacceptable idea. I went into both cubicles and took in most fully their natural fragrance. What had I become? Curiosity had got the better of me regarding the little hole in the wall. I took down the other five copies of old masters and sure enough, each was concealing a perfectly circular hole.

For two hours six nights a week the duty Madam would be in the boy's dormitories before it was lights out. But Sunday night was the boy's favourite time because Sarah Cohen was always on duty. She used to tell them stories about things that had happened at the school over many years and she was always warm and I suppose you could say a little mumsy. 

My wife was starting to have nights away using an array of excuses. I had no problem with this we were married in name only. The raging inferno of our youth had long ago been extinguished. I was happy at Greenlands I was my own little boss in my one-man job and I was only forty-five so I could have stayed there for many years.

I did wonder who may have felt the most. The Madams when in the classroom or the boys knowing how the Madams were dressed? Late one Tuesday afternoon Thomas Shillman came to see me. He had two rather deflated footballs that needed pumping up. It took me a while to find the pump. I handed it to him and he began to pump away.

I may have seemed to him to have been an old duffer but I wasn't quite that. His left hand slid slowly up and down the pump leaving me in no doubt as to what he was indicating. Thomas was being a very bad boy and all bad boys needed to be punished. His resistance level was almost non-existent as I pulled down his trousers rather roughly and almost threw him over my lap. 

His lovely bare arse was so appealing and he took a hard spanking from me like the young gentleman that he was. To ease his pain somewhat I caressed his balls. The only thing between our stiff cocks were my dark blue overalls. I had spanked my first boy and I had no intentions of him being my last.

That evening at home on my own, I reflected on the day's events whilst enjoying a glass or two of a very fine French wine. I decided on an early night. I couldn't sleep I just kept thinking of Thomas. I knew what needed to be done. My cock responded readily to my gently stroking. I leaned over and put on the bedside lamp. I wanted to see myself. 

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

I was beyond caring about certain thoughts no one would ever know just what they were. My cock was rigid and in dire need. I enjoyed watching myself behaving like a schoolboy in the toilets. I held and held then it happened. I exploded in a torrent of warm milky spunk. It spurted all over my chest. I had not behaved in such a way for several years. (Thank you, Thomas?)

Sometimes a Madam would choose a boy to be her slave. The duties were varied. The slaves always wore studded dog collars with long leads attached. If a slave displeased they would be whipped with the leather lead.

The school's football team was coached by Madam Katrina. She was from Mombasa and I can only describe her as being stunning. She was just so beautiful. The team had reached the final of an inter-schools competition and the game was to be played at Greenlands. I was delegated to mark out the pitch with white lines.

The big day arrived it was a Saturday afternoon. The six Madams stood in a row on the near touchline all wearing their full length flimsy red gowns. I thought that was a little strange because it was their day off. The game began. The teams seemed to be evenly matched but it soon became a very bruising affair. 

Just before half time, we had a player sent off for punching an opponent then early in the second half they had two sent off for kicking and spitting. It was not a good game. At the final whistle, we had won by two goals to one. There were no sporting handshakes.

They were presented with a big silver trophy. The Madams were clearly delighted. Several minutes later the team was in the showers singing quite loudly rather bawdy songs. Suddenly the door to my little room opened and in came five Madams. What was going on? They were giggling as if they were once again schoolgirls.

One by one the copies of the old masters were removed from the wall. As they peeped through the holes at the wet naked boys they began to caress their slits through the flimsy material of their gowns. They were clearly aroused by what they saw. I was not slow to take up the vacant hole and yes I also liked what I saw.

After a couple of minutes, the unthinkable happened. Madam Katrina joined her team and she was as naked as they were. I was stiff really stiff, could I achieve something quite remarkable? The Madams were clearly in need and I was quite willing to lend a helping hand.

I worked my way along the line flicking up their flimsy gowns and fucking each one in turn. They never even stopped peeping at the boys. When I came to the last one she received from me what I had denied to the rest. Her cunt was quite tight yet very fuckable. After several deep hard thrusts, I spurted heavily into her.

That night in the assembly hall there was a celebration for the football team. It was attended by all the Madams but not the headmistress. There was a little window at the back of the hall. I decided to have a look at the events. I was quite shocked. 

The celebration was a drunken orgy and the team coach probably took all eleven big stiff cocks one after the other. That wasn't all either, as some of the Madams were engaged in sexual activities between themself. How I wished that I had been invited. 

All to soon the school year came to an end and the most senior boys had to bid Greenland's farewell. Within three weeks the freshmen would arrive and I knew that I would find more than one suitable boy. I had not as yet achieved my ultimate goal and that was to fuck boys arses.

 

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors