Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Major David Watson M.C. MBE (Retired) Part 1

"I was an Army officer for twenty-seven years before I was forced into retirement."

4
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
829 words 829 words

I followed my father and grandfather into the parachute regiment when I was eighteen. I married my cousin Susan Haylock when I was twenty-one. We have three children and five grandchildren. I served with the regiment for twenty-seven years before I was forced into retirement by Government cutbacks in the number of Army personnel. I was a Major at the time and I had high hopes of becoming the regiment's commanding officer.

Susan and I were in a very comfortable middle age. She had her interests and I had mine. We even had separate bedrooms. Two or maybe three times a year we would attend a regimental function. We were very good at socialising and saying the right things at the right time. I missed the Regiment so much. It was my life.

I was unemployed for the first time and bored silly. I just didn't know what to do. I would have found it very difficult indeed to take a job and being told what to do probably by some kid or even a young female. I was a senior officer and I saw action in five conflicts.

The time dragged on. The worst season was the winter months. I hardly left the house. Susan and I  even had separate holidays. During my time in the Regiment, there were certain things that were never talked about, We called them Officers' arrangements.

My wife was fucked several times by the senior officers. I could do nothing at the time because I was a very junior officer. However, what no one knew or ever will know is that while they were taking it in turns with Susan, I was fucking their wives.

Something had to be done. I needed a job. I went down to the labour exchange and had a chat with a man, I think he was the manager. He was about my age and quite a pleasant and helpful person. We looked at several vacancies then he showed me one which actually appealed.

There was a vacancy for a caretaker at Greenlands which was a very exclusive private boys' sixth form boarding school. My references were impeccable so I knew that I had a very good chance of getting the job. I had never had a job interview before.

I turned up on time and was shown into a little office and told to wait. I was actually quite nervous. After several minutes a quite elderly female appeared. She introduced herself as Miss Sarah Cohen and she was the headmistress.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

She was so easy to be with I actually felt comfortable with her. She looked through my references then she smiled. "Well, you have done rather well in life," she said as she looked straight at me. Her voice changed just a little as she told me something. "You have no idea who I am, have you?" she inquired. I was at a loss. Then she told me. Sarah was my nanny until I was five years old.

There were several applicants for the job but I was the lucky one. During my first week, I was shown around the school by a certain Miss Cummings. She was one of the trustees. Before long, I was on my own and rather pleased to be so. Miss Cummings had given me a brief insight into the school. It opened in eighteen fifty-one and was only ever intended for boys from well-off families. 

I soon began to circulate. Finding my way around was just fine. After about a week, I noticed something a little strange. I never saw a single man. That evening during one of the rare times I actually chatted with my wife, I told her this. Apparently her uncle went to the school and what she told me was very surprising.

The teachers have always been female. They wear long red gowns and black high heeled shoes and nothing else because straps and panty lines would be clearly on show and the boys would find such a thing very distracting. The freshmen aged sixteen would be allowed to call the teachers Miss during their first year but after that, it would be Madam.

I soon began to not just like the place, I began to have strong feelings for it  One evening after classes I had a job to do in one of the classrooms. It looked like it was original as did the rest of the school. I couldn't help but notice the countless number of pit marks on the wooden floor. They were made by the Madams' high heels over a long period of time.

I did wonder what those Madams of days gone by looked like. I had a little room next to the shower block. The walls were adorned with copies of old masters. Even 'Sunflowers' was there. I took it down to have a better look and to my surprise, I noticed a small hole in the wall.  

To Be Continued...

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments