Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Boyfriend Left A Permanent Impression

"First boyfriend is brought back to work on wife."

16
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Picture a small southern Indiana community, during an idyllic time. Lots of nice conservative churches, lots of nice conservative, mostly white families, during the early Sixties. A time that would be before any modern liberation movement for women... or men. Sex, chemicals, and rock 'n' roll are supposed to be years into the future.

A sixteen year old guy and girl leave their United Methodist Sunday church service and drive straight out to an unoccupied family farm that is owned by the guy’s family. The sixteen year old guy was a friend of both the girl and myself. And he was helping the girl celebrate that famous sixteenth birthday... today.

He took her straight to a back bedroom of the farm house, stripped her down, and made slow, intense love to her. All still very legal in Indiana. She jacked his huge cock, and attempted to suck on it, but his head was almost too big to get into her mouth. They both worked intensely to try to get a large condom on that cock. Even though it was a large condom (for the Sixties), when fully rolled out, it only fit down about half of the shaft length.

606_1000.jpg

She got into the standard missionary position, spread her legs, and helped spread her vagina, so that he might enter. With some extra KY, he smoothly entered her. Soon they were into an intense rhythm. That cock was disappearing into her. Since that last rib or coil of the condom was not down to his base, it sort of acted like a tickler - with a one latex bump in and a one latex bump hitting going out. It was an accidental extra effect, due only to the limits of the condom size that he could find . With her hymen long gone, the only bleeding that occasionally would now occur was due to that ring hitting her opening so very very very often.

She was having a great day. She was already cumming intensely. This was the penis that tore up her hymen, gave her first orgasms, and remodeled her vagina. It really set the standard for all future fucking. After all, she now expected her vagina to be over-extended, to send sensory messages in all directions, to engage muscles all over body.

This young female was far past the clitoral effect. She expected her body to quiver and jerk, with tingling sensations going from head to foot. Everything was suppose to climax. She knew that was all standard, when fucking this fellow. All standard when fucking any guy?

For this birthday, he worked on her for almost twenty minutes. Quite a bit of control for such a young person! Then, he loaded the condom with a ton of cum. His recovery time was impressive, for, in less than a half hour, he was back up. And they both worked, with even more difficulty, to get that second condom on him.

195_1000.jpg

With the second round, he had her turn over, and he pulled her ass up into the air, had her tuck her head down, and get fucked hard in that maximum depth position. For her birthday, he gave it to her that way for over forty-five minutes, occasionally side splitting her, left then right, then back to full ass up. That last rib or coil of the condom was again bumping in and out. But, this time, it hit even harder, deeper, and for that forty-five minutes! All this made for a great and happy birthday.

Later, in that same sixteenth year of hers, I became her boyfriend. I had known her family since we were both age nine. I fell out of contact, for years. and only recently found out that she had a boyfriend. He did not like me trying to date this girl. He had no idea that I had long ago said, to myself, that she would be my wife.

I fought with that friend, and apparently won the hand of the girl who I was certain was a virgin. I did not learn, until she was seventeen, that the first boyfriend had fucked her. It was years later that I found out about his size, the frequency of their fucking, and what her body had learned. That body had learned that all such sensation was a minimum standard.

Now, think back to the possessive, hormonally-insane teenage years. There was no way that I would have let that old friend near that woman. I was just a typically possessive teenage boy from the heartland, on this particular topic.

Yet, as time went by, and experience was gained, I realized that I should have reconsidered the concept of letting him back into her life.

The late sixties, with its sex, chemicals, rock 'N' roll and “swinging” seemed to diminish the effect of her first fucks. It did not. Only years after our high school class had dispersed to all parts of the country did I understand that her first boyfriend set the standard for all her sexual experiences that followed. No wonder she looked for huge penises and a whole body effect!

All of the above is true history. But, that history now left me with the following fantasy.

I could not have done it when we were all still sixteen years old, with the inexperience and with teenage hormones. But what if I had known quickly, within the next few years, that my wife was insatiable? What if I had understood that the first boyfriend did the most important firsts, that he contributed to my wife’s insatiability? What if I had realized her marriage to me is, in no way, threatened by her sexual contacts? Then it could have been possible that an arrangement between three old friends would have benefited everyone, especially my wife.

In that brief time, the time between their original matings and our own marriage, my wife started some of the first oral birth control pills in America. At that moment, we could have reintroduced ourselves. It would have been nice to explain to him that she loved his fucking.

That, now with the pill, my understanding, her realization, and a few years experience for all involved, he and she could try it all anew. He could fuck her raw, with no condom to worry about, and then cum deep inside her, like he had never been able to do. She could feel him, skin-to-skin, with the head and veins also being felt the way that they should have been felt.

That was a time when we were all still local. It would have been easy for my wife and her original boyfriend to get together, even easier than driving out to the farm for each fuck. Since she became a trim, developed, athlete after the time of their teenage condom sex, he would also see and fuck a sexy she-panther!

BELOW IS EXACTLY HOW REAL WIFE LOOKED, WHEN THE BOYFRIEND GOT TO START AGAIN.

817_1000.jpg

Now let us hypothesize that we did reintroduce the two lovers, only a few years into our marriage. Let us believe that he still remembered busting her, plowing her with that condom, and that he had thought a lot about getting another chance. And then, after a couple of simple meetings between the three of us, we found that they both were curious about what the sex might be like, that they both wanted it and that both were driven to get it done.

I was in full agreement that something should be done about this!

The action was to set up their first reunion “dates”; ‘re-UNION’, as in a mating reconnection. It was decided that getting back together would not be on the sly. Rather, it would be comfortable public dating and an open public relationship.

Well, they did start back on a Saturday night, in southern Indiana, with dining out, where all the locals could see them. The married lady, wearing a very short, black mini and black heels, went out and about with her first fucker.

Most locals would remember the two from their relationship years earlier. Many would know of a time when these two had fucked... even though her husband had not known. Some, perhaps her closest friends and his closest friends, even knew about the trips to the farm.

Maybe, after she turned sixteen, and celebrated that birthday, my wife even told some of her friends about the size of her boyfriend’s cock? My wife did have two very close girlfriends when she was sixteen. It would have been impossible for them not to “know”. So, such a scandalous public outing probably brought back all those memories to many different groups.

After the public show at the only local nightclub, my wife and her old/new boyfriend went to his house, which was only a few miles from ours. There he stripped down my wife, and was thrilled with her new physique.
938_1000.jpg
She stripped him down, and held his cock lovingly, stroking it as it continued to erect. Since she was now used to my cock, she was startled at how much bigger her old boyfriend was. Actually, she really did not remember it being this big.

737_1000.jpg

She tried to eat him, and had difficulty opening her mouth that wide... which correlated with her memory. He grew to about nine inches in length (she has hand and arm standards for measurement now days) and became quite thick (way over two inches diameter). Remember, she was accustomed to her husband’s six inch by one and one half incher.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

Oh, and back to that penis head. It was notably wider than the two-plus inch shaft. Impressive. Plus, now there was no condom to worry about.

The moisture from her attempt to eat him would not have been enough lube, but she was so hot that she was dripping from her vagina. Still, it was quite difficult to start in, since she had tightened so much during the years since he last tried. At least there was no resistant latex covering all his penis features and causing drag.

He finally started in. And it was much better than she remembered. Maybe because she had narrowed after pre-marriage and marriage with me? Maybe that there was no condom hiding those features - like the veins and big head? That the condom originally would have constricted and girdled his cock to a smaller volume? That it was now free to blossom?

Most importantly, she acknowledged to herself that he was just plain bigger than when he was sixteen years old! Reality was that all of the above had happened.

With the start of this fuck, it took him ten to fifteen minutes to dilate my wife. Finally, he looked down to see that he was all the way in. He thought that, besides the reward of her beautifully toned fitness, the smooth shaved pussy was great, because it improved the view of her splayed lips. She was arching her back and pushing back on him. He answered with thrusting.

They both had “good old days” thoughts. However, they both were also thinking that this was much better at this point in their lives. Both appreciated the lack of any condom, and both focused on all the increased sensations. His head was rubbing back and forth, back and forth, flipping by every rugae ridge in her vagina. She had never felt anything like that before.

Her husband could not even begin to stretch out both sides of the vagina, like what would be necessary. Her boyfriend had been wearing those condoms during their first relationship, and that resulted in a numbing for both the penis and the vagina.

Now that his entire penis was not constricted, now that shapes were not conformed, now that the huge head could expand and be defined, she was really getting a full lengthwise/widthwise treatment. Oh, yeah, remember that he had grown, in general, and that his penis had received one of the most notable growth spurts by his body.

Put all that together and plunger my wife? When she was having good sex, she laughed and giggled. This was great sex and she was smiling/laughing/giggling/yelling/screaming and going wild. He had neighbors, and their upstairs light went on, and the blinds parted. There was a direct line view of his bedroom.

He had curtains, but they were not pulled. And he was not even worried about pulling them. In fact, he was glad the curtains were open. It was show time, and that neighbor had been in a class that graduated from the same high school only a few years prior.

That neighbor, and his wife, both knew me, and my wife, before and after our marriage. And, of course, they knew the ‘boyfriend’ neighbor extremely well. If they saw my wife getting fucked, then that observation would be all over town tomorrow.

He was having a great time. This was the return of his first fucker, much more beautiful now, and tighter than he ever remembered. Of course, he was also bigger than she remembered. He was pumping hard. It felt so good to be connected deep inside with her again.

To my wife, the stretching and flipping of the rugae was sort of like a natural french tickler sensation that resulted in wild woman reactions. This was way beyond clitoral stimulation for my wife, and she loved it. After all, this first boyfriend had originally trained her for deep gut fucking and a whole body response. Well, now she was really taking off.

He began heavy banging of my wife with that cock. She responded with rapid fire breathing, gasps, bright green eyes flashing, flushed cheeks, a big smile and the giggling and laughing. Smack, smop, thud, thunk were other room sounds. It was obvious that these guys belonged together, as one single sex organism/orgasm.

This time, she initiated a lot of holding, hugging, and deep French kisses that sometimes matched his thrusts into her. Pulling away, only for a second, to give a wild, satisfied, happy look into his face, roll her eyes when she got a big hit to her gut, and then right back to French kissing and trying to make this end of the show go with the other end. A little set of binoculars or even opera glasses would have gotten the neighbors every detail.

The boyfriend’s cock and her first mating, as a young teenager, was that standard that led to swinging. Now that they were back together, they could see how good they could get in today’s world.

He did bury and explode into her during that missionary position. Instead of into a condom, he got to put all the cum into her. It was a large volume and gushed out onto the sheet. She was very happy. But, in true dedication to their history, he was up and ready in a half hour.

That was when he put her back into a favorite position, one favored by both him and my wife. He got her ass up and her face down, like in the old days. But now he looked down at a tight, athletic ass and trim, muscular legs. Turned on, he felt her vaginal opening with a few fingers. There now was a slight gap. She was as moist as earlier in the evening. His big penis head plopped in, and he started the second fuck of their new sex life.

He grabbed her hips and started directly into ramming her. Like out on the farm, years ago, she was thinking that he was her stallion horse cock. The flipping down through and bottoming out was, of course, more pronounced. He was not treating her like he did years ago.

Maybe it was lack of condoms, maybe it was her improved appearance, maybe it was that she was married, but the sex was rougher than she remembered. He seemed to be really trying to make changes in her vagina. He actually told her that he would love to make her his size again. Bigger, if he could!

011_1000.jpg

And he reamed and twisted. He thought that he owed her a lot of hard fucking. He pumped her and torsioned her vagina up and towards her ass, trying to see if he could stretch her vaginal opening larger and closer to that ass. Since her face was down, she could not see the glee on his face as he banged harder and harder.

He fucked her longer and harder that second time. Picture that stallion that she imagined... this boyfriend stallion was back, having mounted her like a mare, and was drilling her as hard as he could. It even looked dangerous, as he shafted her over and over. 

In the past, she never really got to see this favorite position. But tonight she looked over at his wide open closet door, and noticed the large full length mirror on it. It was perfectly catching her backside and tracking along her side, with her head just barely in the scene. She got to watch her cheeks spread, that huge cock disappear into the middle of the cheeks, and her body shake with every hit.

967_1000.jpg

*She gaped like the above, even after arriving home the next day.

To her, it actually did look like a stallion taking a breed mare. Then, after maybe another half hour of that deep position, they came as a bucking wild scene. He slowly pulled out. Even he now thought it was bigger than his new normal. He gave her the extra credit for making him that size and stiffness.

She fell on her face. But, she quickly rolled over to take another look at her boyfriend’s mammoth cock. It was still hard. The veins still popped out. Thin cum cream ran from its tip to its base. Streaks of cum, from her, ran down that big penis head. She saw that, grabbed the penis, stroked it and licked it off.

He said, “You okay?”

My wife clearly said, “Oh, I am great. Just like years ago, you busted me. But this sure was beyond any hymen! I will get used to it. I... want... to get used to it!”

My wife has always been quite honest, and quite a well trained, post-graduate level bio-life scientist. When asked later, “Was it better?”

She replied, with big bright eyes and just as big of a smile, “Better than?”

I rephrased, “Better than our sex?”

With brighter green eyes, and a bigger smile; “Yes, it was.”

“Each time was better than ours?”

“Yes.”

“Better than our very best?”

“Yes.”

I let her take a stand. “A little better or a lot better?”

She grabbed my crotch and pinched very hard, held solid, crimping me, and did not let go, as she said, “A lot better than our absolute best!”

And, folks, that is how I got my wife back with her hung boyfriend.

Published 
Written by xxxeccentric
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments