Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe's Fate ch 1

"A young girl is sold in an ancient roman slave market."

28
11 Comments 11
28.4k Views 28.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Chloe stood naked on the auction block, burning with humiliation as the buyers called out bids. Her skin crawled as though all the greedy eyes were hands running over her, touching her every secret place. The old men looking with interest, bidding vigorously while youths simply ogled her and called obscenities, enjoying and expanding on the auctioneer’s salacious descriptions of her every feature.

"A tasty morsel! This one is young, just the thing to bring an old man's rod to stiff attention! Look at these breasts! Magnificent, no? Still a virgin! I have examined her myself, trust a barbarian to leave such a ripe peach un-plucked. You may train her as you wish. What am I bid?"

She tried to tune him out, put an arm over her eyes and wished herself somewhere else. She remembered her beloved village, before everything had gone so wrong...

Her life had been simple and reasonably happy. Her village in Gaul lived under the dark shadow of the Roman legions; but while the village elders worried, it rarely touched her. Her father was a vintner, not rich enough to attract unwelcome attention but well enough off that there was no danger of going hungry for her or her brothers.

He supplied the legions with wine and seemed secure in the knowledge that his family at least was safe. Until the day a squad of soldiers burst into their home. Before her horrified gaze, they ran a sword through her father. She screamed and leapt to her feet only to be casually caught and thrown to the floor.

"Why?" she sobbed. It was the only thing she could think of.

One of the soldiers looked down at her, sprawled at his feet.

"Your father sold poisoned wine to the general. His life and property are forfeit. That includes you."

He picked her up by one elbow and pulled her along. She stumbled behind him, knowing better than to resist. If it was true, there was nothing she could do. Even if it wasn't true, she had no recourse. She was a nobody; just a Gallic girl. The law was for Roman citizens, to whom would she complain? She saw others in her village turning away from her, pretending not to see. She felt invisible, so utterly alone.

Chloe wished for that sense of invisibility now. One of the prospective buyers had started heckling the auctioneer. From her somewhat limited grasp of the language, it was clear that his honesty was being called into question.

"Your lies are outrageous, old man! You are simply trying to drive up the price! If that is a virgin, then so is the emperor's concubine."

This was greeted with shouts and catcalls. The auctioneer protested his innocence and honor. The crowd was enjoying his discomfort and was having none of it. He sighed and approached Chloe. Quickly he turned her around and pushed her head down. He gave her a rough command and burning with shame she grabbed her ankles. Horribly aware that her most intimate parts were clearly on display to the crowd, she flushed harder as the catcalls increased as the bidders got a clear view of her swollen pink pussy lips glistening with moisture.

"The slut is enjoying this too much to be truly untouched! Though it doesn't look like she has been used much, surely you don't expect us to believe she is innocent!"

This was getting out of hand. The crowd was getting a dangerous edge and the auctioneer began to fear for his property.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Her virginity was an asset, and if this crowd had its way they would take her, all under the guise of proving their point. Her value to him would be significantly reduced. Thinking quickly, he spotted a bored patrician face at the edge of the crowd.

"If you will not trust my word, then I call upon the noble Marcus Quirina to bear witness for me."

This intrigued the crowd and they began to quiet. The handsome man shrugged and approached the auction block. He surveyed the situation.

Marcus was no longer young, but in his early forties he enjoyed his wealth and the power that came with his family name and position. He was a good looking man with thick curling hair cut short and just beginning to silver at the temples. Finding women was not really a problem for him; they usually threw themselves at his feet, but the commotion at the slave market had attracted his attention today.

"For my assistance, you will pay a price. It is now your reputation on the line. I will buy this girl, regardless of her status. You will accept a price of my choosing. "

The slave dealer didn't like this, but put the best face on it that he could.

"Your house can always find the finest slaves at my auctions, my lord."

Marcus looked at the girl, still bent over, a very pretty thing. If she was still a virgin, he was getting a bargain indeed. He would make a gift of her to his lover, Julia. She needed a new plaything and Julia loved nothing better than to watch innocence be corrupted.

He stepped behind her and ran his hands lightly over her beautiful ass. She inhaled sharply as he reached her exposed sex. The slave dealer had shaved her so that her charms would be clearly visible. He traced his finger lightly over her puckered anus, then smoothed over her moist outer lips. As they parted, wetness spilled out to coat his fingers and gloss her thighs. She whimpered with shame and desire. Without further warning, he plunged his finger into her tight channel, surprised to encounter resistance.

"The auctioneer speaks truly! Virgo inviolata," he called to the restless crowd.

Removing his fingers and resisting the urge to stroke a bit more, he raised the girl from her exposed position. She stared up at him with wide eyes, and on an impulse, he placed his wet fingers against her closed mouth. She opened obediently and sucked them clean. He almost groaned aloud. A natural. Oh yes, Julia will like this one.

He looped the rope over her wrists and began leading her away, tossing a casual "See my major domo about your fee" back over his shoulder at the auctioneer.

Chloe followed her new owner through the crowd, wishing desperately that he had given her some form of covering. She didn't dare ask, but for all she knew, he would lead her naked all the way across Rome. She could still feel the lustful stares of the crowd and the occasional anonymous hand that would reach out to pinch or slap her as she passed.

She was relieved that her new owner was such a man. Clearly wealthy and powerful enough that everyone moved from his path. A slave who could hold her master's attention had many opportunities available to her. She resolved to be whatever he wished. Surely then he would be kind?

Published 
Written by SuccubusDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments