Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Wife Work

"Wife performs at dive bar in front of husband's rock band."

33
14 Comments 14
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As a couple, we have truly had some of the most kinky experiences.

My wife was given the “go ahead” during the hippy flower time. First there was open free sex. Then that turned into part-time wages and full time fun. But, I am pretty sure that readers will agree that the next setting that I describe puts us into the extra kinky group.

Even though my wife had a daytime university position, she had been working at Lorraine’s Lounge, a Lafayette, IN dive bar for several months. I knew she went nude and stayed nude during her dance (pure exhibition) sets at that bar. I knew that she was also turning tricks with customers. I rarely got to see any of this being done, due to owner operator preferences that boyfriends, fiancees, and husbands not visit during the work hours.

Same wife, at Lorraine's, but with the dark hair look.

stretch-b-t-sm2bw-jpg.3448679

However, I became the drummer of a local rock band, and Lorraine’s Lounge hired live bands. It became an instant exciting point of tension when my band became booked for Lorraine’s Lounge! We were booked for one entire week, Monday through Saturday.

The band was pretty good and played all the faves of the time, including the Stones, Creedence, and other standards... especially all those that a bar would want. In fact, some of our stuff was perfect for backing nude dancers. The band was setup on a stage toward the front of the bar. The bar had a lot of open glass and was positioned for a mainstreet view... just like Bob Seger sang about.

From the sidewalk, it was very easy for citizens to see the back of the band, and clearly see the dancers across the room at the pole. It was a time before they boarded up and sealed such places. So, that openness alone was a big kink.

I will never forget starting our first list of songs and seeing the girls come out, one at a time, to dance on the small stage with the pole central. Now, when I say small, I mean a nine-foot diameter circle with the pole central. The girl was supposed to do everything that was needed atop that little circle. The first girl out was a friend named Kim. My wife did after hours and outcall with Kim, so I, at least, knew of her. She was a dark-haired, slim, fit girl at about five-feet-eight and one-hundred-and-twenty-pounds. Her dancing was very methodical, very controlled.

We gave Kim some good beats for stripping. Since she was only about twenty-five feet away from the band stage, it was easy to see the details of her performance. She actually was fairly conservative with her act, perhaps because she was opening for the evening. She stripped down to a G-string, and then stepped off the stage to walk around the room. My band members liked the mood and environment very much.

That was when my own wife came out. Her hair color changed periodically. Tonight she was blonde. She was very toned. But, unlike many photos that you see of her, she was very lightweight. The methods of alertness that the girls used had put her at the lightest weight that I remember. She was five-feet-four and one-hundred-and-six pounds. That gave her that lean, actually skanky, look.

065_1000e-jpg.3448668


Not like above, that night she was wearing a micro red dot outfit, with a small dot over each nipple, and a dot over her mons. She was quite unusual for the time, because she shaved. Thus, the lower dot just barely covered the slit. Her butt and entire backside were not obstructed, since those were truly strings connecting the dots. She had red six-inch spike heels to go with the dots. So, that is how she started.

The bass player looked over at me and grinned real big. He had only seen my wife in tee shirts and blue jeans... at our home, and when she came to band practice. He was overwhelmed by her revealing look. Actually, the whole band was pretty freaked. But, we played just like we would for any working slut, and smoothly went into the Stones’ Satisfaction.

She did pole work teases during that song, and watched her regulars surround the nine foot wide platform which she was flying around. We finished the Stones, and went straight into Wild Thing by the Troggs.

And, I noted that there were older teenagers peering through the large open panes, looking into the bar from the side street. That was a strange uncensored moment in the early seventies, since the bouncer and staff allowed such free viewing.

At that point, my wife began filthy gyrating, and removed her top string and breast dots. She spun around, while still holding central, to the pole, and stuck her rear towards guys who she knew would tip. The lower string and dot were still in place as her ass just made it beyond that nine foot circle and hovered only a few feet above smiling faces. I never had heard our lead singer sing with so much meaning. He gave my wife a perfect background.

That was when I saw her remove that bottom string and dot. Pure white wife flesh top to bottom, with her muscles jiggling, small pert bared breasts, and a smooth nude mons. Only the red heels stayed on. She reached back over her head and grabbed the pole behind her, now presenting her front to her guys. Holding that pole above and behind her, she began sliding down into a squat position. That put her knees and her vaginal spread right at stage level and straight into the faces of her fans.

Since she was now very experienced, her pussy hung slightly open and, for some reason, was already pink to red. I would learn later that she actually prepped for this show backstage with a dildo! If she had already had sex, she would have presented that lubed used look. But, this was prior to any such activity, so she did it with the dildo for her opening dance. That gave her pussy that well used look, which the guys interpreted as experience.

Back to her blonde look...

janet7mod-jpg.3448683

When she spread, during Wild Thing, the guys began laying down five-dollar bills, She smoothly swept them back central, towards the pole, using her stilettos to grab those bills and scratch them back to the pole... keeping the money behind her and out of the reach of other hands. However, that put her pussy well within reach of her most aggressive customers. Even though there was a bouncer at her little stage, he was not quick to ruin the mood.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

But, when one of those regulars came away with a wet finger and stuck it in his mouth to suck, that bouncer did give a very controlled naughty naughty signal with his index finger. Like, “don’t do that again.” But he really made no move forward and was in no position to stop the next poke. And it went deeper and stayed longer. My wife’s response was a great big smile and a wiggle down and forward upon that guy’s digit. The mouths of the non singers in my band were open, with jaws dropped.

Even I had no idea that her nightly performances had gotten to this stage. She popped up, grabbed her money, her dot outfit, and walked down the short steps from the platform. And I saw her be grabbed by the guy who fingered her, as they both walked to the back of the bar. There were private rooms or booths back there. Some areas just had drapes. But, I saw my five-foot-four wife and the customer (white, thirtyish, trim, about six-foot-eight) go into a booth that had a real door.

With that door closed, the band members rolled their eyes at me. I just smiled. I also designated that the next three songs be heavy R&B, with a heavy fuck beat. We provided about fifteen minutes straight of heavy erotica fuck beat.

And I wondered if the customer was making good use of it.


*There are a few readers who will remember Lorraine’s and remember my wife.

POSTSCRIPT:
After being the band at Lorraine's, for that entire week, my fellow band members had become extremely educated. They knew all the girls. And most had their choice in a back room. They got a lot more than the decent musician pay. They were happy that we were booked there. The band, of course, got to see my wife in all kinds of positions and spread in all directions. They watched her take, at least, twenty guys to that back room area from Monday to Saturday.

By Saturday, our final night at Lorraine's, my bass player got up the nerve to ask me if I minded him trying my wife. Considering her traffic flow, why would I slight him? Was he not as good as the other "johns?" So, I said that I did not mind. However, I cautioned him that she might feel strange fucking one of the band members.

Between our sets, I saw him approach my wife and begin talking with her at one of the side tables. He actually did that each time, between our sets. When we finished our last set, near 1:00 am, the girls were still making rounds. As well, since it was Saturday night, they planned to continue to dance and recruit by using the Jukebox. My bass player said that he would pack later, and went to my wife, always nude full time at this point in the evening, and he grabbed her hand. She led him to the back room.

I saw him sheepishly smile as they went in, closing the door behind them. The rest of us packed and loaded the van and I put my drums in my hatchback. When we were done, we noted that our bass man was still in that back room with my wife. We looked around for anything left at the stage, and with the knowledge that he had his own transportation, we all left

*Addendum: this was a time of zero condom use.


And this is how she looked each night after work...
*reminder that all pics in the story and in this addendum are my real wife.
early-spread-n64hdrv6sm-jpg.105666

 

Published 
Written by xxxeccentric
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments