Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under the Covers - Chapter III - Final

12
2 Comments 2
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
“You have to be punished, Victoria,” he said as he stood up, “stay here and don’t you dare move.”

He left the room and I was left alone with my aching pussy and by hammering heart, almost afraid to find out what he was going to do to me.

I looked down and saw his cum –surely mixed with mine- oozing out of my pussy and pooling on the leather couch. It was so fucking hot.

Mr. McIntosh came back quickly, and I gulped when I saw the rope in his hands. I didn’t fight him when he tied me down, each limb attached to a leg of the couch. 

My pussy was spread wide for him in all its glory, allowing him to do whatever he pleased with it. With me.

He picked his belt up off the floor, its dark shade was menacing.

“What are you gonna do with that?” I whispered, pulling against my restraints. They didn’t give out.

“Punish you, Victoria. You did not do as I said and you came without permission,” his voice was dark, yet still passionate. He was in complete control.

“I said I was sorry, I’ve never stopped an orgasm before: I have no idea how to!”

“I know what you said. This punishment will ensure that you do not do it again. This will give you some pleasure as well; I do not believe in total and utter pain, but that is not to say that there won’t be any. There will and you will take it. You can scream if you must, but that will not relieve you of the pain.”

His words were actually making my pussy wet! I wanted this, but I was afraid of the pain. I wanted to feel the pleasure of whatever he was about to do to me, but I didn’t want it to hurt. My pussy was quivering with anticipation and more cum oozed out.

“Keep your eyes open and on mine, you are not to close them otherwise you will receive more punishment. Understand?”

“Yes sir,” I swallowed, nervous.

“Good.”

I cried out as he whipped his belt against my pussy, pain and pleasure shooting up my body. I held eye contact with him though; I didn’t dare look away.

I shook as more blows came down upon my pussy, each one harder than the last.

“Next- time- do- not- disobey- me,” he said gently in between each blow, “or- your- punishment- will- be- more- severe!”

“Yes, Sir- OUCH- I’m sorry, Sir!”

The whipping continued for a few minutes, until my pussy was beaten raw and couldn’t take anymore.

“Beg me to stop, slut,” he growled.

“Please, Sir! Stop! My pussy has learnt its lesson. It is so sore, please Sir. Stop,” tears streamed down my face as I begged.

Although my pussy was dripping by the time he stopped his punishment, it was also burning with pain and soreness. My clit was rock hard in between my pussy folds and I could feel it ache for attention.

He threw his belt aside and quickly flipped me around, resecuring the ropes. I was on my stomach, my ass and pussy bared to him.

“You won’t cum without permission again, will you, slut?” Mr. McIntosh pulled my hair back just enough to make it hurt. “You’ll wait, won’t you?”

“Yes, Sir,” I screamed, “I promise!”

“Good.”

He positioned his cock over the entrance to my pussy and plummeted into me. My pussy accepted his cock immediately, regardless of his enormity, and welcomed it into its warm depths.

His cock stung my sensitive pussy, rubbing against the area that the ruthless whip had targeted.

AdrianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianaHilton

I moaned in pain but stopped once I glanced at the whip. I was not going to displease him again, so I held my tongue and bared the pain.

“You have such a good pussy, it’s a shame I had to punish it,” he moaned, fucking me deeper. “Perfect pussies shouldn’t have to be punished; they should be rewarded,”

The angle he was fucking me at allowed for deeper penetration and I felt him bottom out against my cervix.

“I’m all the way in your tight cunt, baby,” he moaned, “feel my cock within you!”

“Oh yes, Sir!” I yelled, “I love your cock!”

He was, without a doubt, the best lover I had ever had. I could feel my pussy start to contract and knew that an orgasm was building up and would soon explode.

“Sir,” I gasped, “my orgasm is-”

“No.” he snapped, offering no explanation.

I grounded my teeth together in frustration, and an effort to keep my impending orgasm at bay. It wasn’t doing much good.

“I can’t hold it much longer, Sir.” I whined, meeting him with each and every thrust with all I had.

“You orgasm without my say so, you’ll get much worse than the whip,” he warned, growling behind me.

“Yes, Sir,”

I felt him erupt inside me and heard him cry out an animalistic scream as his seed filled my womb. I held my orgasm away- but only just- and silently waited for him to speak.

Soon, he started fucking me again, long and deep.

“You may cum,” he panted, “but only when I do. You must wait,”

I almost groaned, but caught myself, rethinking the move.

“Thank you, Sir,” I whispered into the couch, once again thrusting back onto him.

I don’t know how long it took for him to reach another orgasm. It may have been minutes, it could have even been hours; I lost track just trying to keep away my orgasm.

As soon as I felt the first of him cum spill into me, I let my orgasm go.

I thrashed around as much as the restraints would let me, as my orgasm completely over took my body. I squirted all over his couch, drenching our thighs in pussy juices. I screamed into the material of the couch as my pussy contracted and convulsed around his thick cock, which was still pumping his delicious semen into my womb.

As our orgasms subsided, he untied me and took me in his arms. He was being gentle with me for the first time.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you, baby,” he kissed my face as he whispered, “I just like it rough,”

I moaned. “You didn’t hurt me. You could never hurt me. I liked what you did, I’ve never felt so incredible during sex.”

We cuddled for a few moments, before getting dressed and continuing the lesson.

***

 6 Months Later

I sat on Mr. McIntosh’s lap as we watched TV. We chewed on popcorn and talked about currant happenings in Hollywood.

We smiled, laughed and kissed our way through the afternoon, before making love. Then, we would have a lovely home-cooked meal.

Although I had always been self-conscious of my looks, my baby bump did not matter to me, as it was a symbol of life and love. I moved in with Mr. McIntosh when I discovered my pregnancy, and shortly after that we moved. I left my life behind and I did not care.

I had all that I needed right here.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments