Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's Someone At The Door!

"When another guy turned up to Vicki's house, I knew she'd been getting fucked before she met me."

33
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"I'd love to hear all your filthy comments about Vicki, either here or through message. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please feel free to be as filthy as you like, I enjoy it."

It was early in our relationship when I was around one night at Vicki's house. She was wearing a little short denim skirt and little top, no bra. 

After a few visits, I realized that was her outfit of choice when I was round, or would have been when any guy might have been round as it turned out.

I found out fairly soon that Vicki enjoyed giving me easy access to her slim, fit body and lovely round breasts.

She only wore a little g-string underneath her skirt, and she loved the feeling of her skirt being pulled up and her g-string pulled to the side so I could finger her trimmed wet slit. 

I loved making her gasp as I teased her, before thrusting at least two fingers deep inside her soaking pussy, curling my fingers up to flick at her g spot.

She'd grip my wrist, desperate not to let me pull my fingers out of her as she rode my hand.

As the relationship progressed, it was obvious she enjoyed being fingered or bent over so I could fuck her just by pulling her little panties to the side and sticking my cock into her without taking any of her clothes off.

I can imagine this would have been the norm when Vicki was younger and went clubbing. I can just imagine how many guys would have had the joy of finger fucking her to climax, but that story is for another day.

Anyway, back to that night, I didn't want Vicki to think I was interested in just fucking her and was taking things nice and slow. It was only a week or so after our first meeting at the club.

 

We'd already had a good, long, heavy snogging session, where we'd dry-fuck each other on the sofa and then on the lounge floor. 

Without any of the two of us saying it, we both enjoyed the floor best as I could grind my hard cock hard up against her.

Vicki's legs wide open, and my hard cock throbbing in my jeans, pushing hardness against her thin lacy panties, just covering her pussy.

I loved how I could make her pant and moan, I could regularly make Vicki climax that way, she didn't hide it when I made her cum as she'd let out loud gasps and moans as she came, grinding herself against my hard cock.

That night as she relaxed and came down from her orgasm, she said she needed a drink.

My cock was leaking so much by now and I was desperate to cum in some way and was hoping she won't leave me hanging.

It was about 11.00 at night and when the bell rang and Vicki asked me to get it as she was in the kitchen getting us some drinks.

When I opened the door, there was this huge six-foot-plus rugby type guy there. I could tell he'd had a couple of drinks, but wasn't drunk.

He looked a bit shocked when I opened the door, as was I when he asked to see Vicki.

She'd obviously heard the guy’s voice as she almost ran out of the kitchen and asked me just to go into the lounge.

I was feeling angry and confused, but I wasn't going to get all macho, not with this guy. He was huge.

I didn't hear what they were saying, but it only took a couple of minutes before I heard the door closing again.

Vicki came into the lounge kind of sheepishly, with her cheeks blushing a little. I was sitting on the sofa and she came and sat beside me. 

She didn't want to look at me as she explained that the guy at the door was a guy she'd went out with a few times, but nothing serious, as he was a fireman and worked different shifts.

I think Vicki was embarrassed about the whole situation. She then gave me a long, lusty kiss before slipping down onto the floor in front of me.

She didn't look up as she began to undo my jeans and I lay back slightly and as I did she pulled my jeans down over my knees, I was still hard and my boxers were tenting with my hard cock, my wet patch of pre cum fully visible.

Vicki didn't mention it as her fingers slipped down the waistband of my boxers and peeled them down over my knees, my full 8 inches bounced to attention as she released it.

Vicki still hadn't looked at me as she sat up and began to lick the length of my throbbing cock, her wet tongue running up and down as my cock twitched at her delicate touch.

As she reached the tip, Vicki took me into her wet mouth for the first time, I gasped as I felt her lips open and take my cock tip into her mouth, firmly slide down my shaft, gripping it with her lips, her hands on my thighs as her mouth slowly bobbed up and down on my cock.

I wanted to watch her, but she was so good at it that I closed my eyes and relaxed into the sofa to enjoy my first blow job from her. She expertly took me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

There was no doubt Vicki enjoyed sucking cock and was so good, I could hear her mouth drooling all over it, I didn't even have to put my hand on the back of her head to encourage her to take it even more as I could see and feel her forcing herself to take it deeper down her throat, even making herself gag a few times.

Only coming up for a gasp of breath before taking me deep into her wet mouth again.

Out of the numerous about of guys Vicki must have sucked off, I would imagine a good few of them must have encouraged her to take it nice and deep down her throat and taught her that guys love a girl that enjoys sucking cock and taking it deep.

It felt like ages, but it was probably only a few minutes of Vicki sucking my cock, but I was so close to cumming from earlier in the night and since it was her first time sucking me off, I felt it was only fair I warned her I was close to cumming.

As soon as I gasped I was about to cum, I was surprised when Vicki started to suck me harder and faster. It could only have been seconds later that I shot my hot spunk into her mouth.

I heard her moan as she must have felt spurts of hot cum shoot into her mouth; I heard Vicki gulping at it, greedily sucking at my cock, trying to get every last drop down her throat and I knew then that this was not the first load of hot cum she'd swallowed.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Apart from my normal wanking, I hadn't shot my load for weeks, as Vicki just continued sucking and swallowing as I emptied my balls into her gorgeous mouth.

As she felt me go a little soft, she lifted her head to look at me almost for the first time since coming back into the room after speaking with the other guy.

When I look back on it now, I think she might have felt a little guilty and wanted to make it up to me and I didn't mind, but it made me think, what would have happened if I hadn't been there?

The fireman was obviously used to turning up at Vicki's door at that time of night. It made me think about it a lot and what would have happened?

Would Vicki have been dressed in a similar way or even greeting him in something even more revealing?

Vicki did say she'd seen him a few times, more than I had at that time and I'd already had my hand between her legs and she'd just given me the best blow job I'd ever had.

He was definitely more Vicki's type, the big alpha type and being fireman would have been pretty fit and I can imagine it won't have taken him long to get his big hands into her panties, getting her nice and wet and making her beg to be fucked.

If I hadn't been there, I bet he'd have just walked confidently into her lounge after having a few beers, knowing he'd had Vicki a few times before that night.

Opening his shirt and pulling it out his jeans to let Vicki admire his firm muscled body, watching her come close for a lusty kiss, her fingers running over his toned body and his tongue darting in and out of her willing mouth suggestively as she passionately kissed him back.

Before slowly dropping to her knees, teasingly looking up at him, both of them knowing exactly what she's about to do as she undone his jeans and releasing his huge hard cock. 

I'm not saying every big guy has a huge cock, but I would guess Vicki won't be to interested in a guy that wasn't going to satisfy her.

He'd enjoy watching her take his big cock in her mouth and I know now she does enjoy being watched while sucking cock, looking up at him as she took more and more of it into her mouth, placing his hands on of her head as he begins to fuck her mouth.

Listening to Vicki gulp and slurp as her wet mouth drools all over his big thick cock, her lips stretching wide, trying to accommodate his thickness. 

Sucking just to the point he's throbbing in her mouth, and she's enjoying the first taste of his pre cum.

He'd want to stop her just so he could fuck her and before he blew his huge load in her mouth, playfully pulling her off by her hair, she'd know what he wanted to do, and I can guarantee she'd have wanted it too.

Vicki's pussy would be soaking wet with excitement after sucking his big cock. I now know she gets really wet from sucking cock. 

She has two favorite positions, doggy style, where she loves the feeling of just being taken and fucked good and hard.

The other is with her on top, where she likes to ride a guy’s cock nice and slow, basically using his cock as a dildo to fuck herself until she orgasms.

I can imagine if he'd pulled Vicki's mouth off his throbbing cock he'd be desperate to fuck her, knowing Vicki as I do, she'd have given him a big naughty smile and just bent down in front of him, ass in the air, looking over her shoulder basically begging to be fucked.

I bet he couldn't have waited to get behind her, pulling her little short skirt up over her ass and pulling her tiny little g string to the side, teasingly slipping his fingers into her wet slit, hearing her gasp and arch her back as he shoves his fingers deep inside her.

I can just hear Vicki now. "Fuck me, I want your big thick cock inside me."

She's very verbal when turned on and never embarrassed to ask for what she wants.

A guy like that wouldn't need to be asked twice, sliding his big thick cock into Vicki's tight wet slit, he'd feel her pussy gripping every inch of his cock as he pushed it deep into her, listening to her moan with pleasure as she took every inch.

Vicki, the newly divorced horny slut getting what she's craved for months—a nice big cock to fuck her good and hard.

Encouraged by Vicki's directness, he'd begin to drive his cock deep inside her over and over again, enjoy the reaction he'd be getting when she felt the tip of his cock hit deep inside her. 

Vicki gasping in sheer pleasure as she takes his big cock deep, feeling like it's the first time. It's been so long, pushing back on him, her body demanding every last inch of his shaft.

Gripping Vicki's hips and ramming his cock into her willing cunt, he knows he's close to shooting his load he warns her, but she pushed back on him, openly encouraging him to cum inside her.

He wouldn't be able to hold back any longer, exploding into Vicki's pussy, instantly filling her with his semen, hearing her gasp as she feels his hot cum spray her insides. 

He continues to pump his cum into her willing pussy, desperate to give her every last drop of his thick seed. 

Vicki won't have climaxed, but it’s not about that for her when she's in that position. She wants her man to just take her, to fuck her hard and for him to satisfy himself inside her.

I would imagine the fireman would have enjoyed Vicki sucking his cock and would have fucked her at least a couple of times before I came on the scene.

Why else would you turn up at 11.00 at night?

Published 
Written by Tony2nz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments