Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trip

"Multifamily vacation turns sexual"

40
10 Comments 10
24.1k Views 24.1k
10.2k words 10.2k words

     “This vacation is gonna be epic,” Brian said as he threw his bag in the storage compartment of the RV.  “The Meyers and Hunts finally joining forces to take on vacation.”  

     “Oh yeah, we’re gonna have a great time,” I replied.  “I can't say the same for Grace. I don’t think she's all that excited to spend so much time in an RV.” 

 

     Brian and I have been best friends since we were 12 years old, and I’ve known his wife Brandi even longer.  When we were kids I thought she was kind of goofy, but by senior year she was the hottest girl I knew.  I was always jealous of Brian.  My wife, Allison, is attractive, but not nearly as sexy as Brandi. Even their daughter Naomi is the hottest 18 year old I’ve ever met.   

 

     I lied to Brian when I said Grace loves Naomi.  She likes her well enough, but would never say she is a close friend.  We have been getting together most weekends their whole life.  Sometimes they get along great, but usually Grace complains that Naomi doesn’t hang out with her much.  She hangs out with her dad and I instead. Grace is a grade below Naomi, and they go to different schools, so they usually only see each other once a week. I just knew Brian liked thinking they were best friends for some reason.   

 

    The joint family vacation was all their idea, but we thought it sounded like a great time.  I liked the idea of seeing Brandi and Naomi in bikinis.  The lake was about 8 hours away, so we had a long drive ahead of us, and one night of camping first.   

 

     Once we were all loaded up and on the road, I realized the RV was roomier and more comfortable than I expected.   Brian drove and Brandi sat in the passenger seat.  From my seat I had a perfect view of Brandi’s very sexy legs, and a great view of her cleavage. Since I was sitting facing the passenger side of the RV, it didn’t even look like I was staring.   My wife sat in the chair across from me, and Naomi sat right next to me.   Every now and then the RV would shift, and she would lean against me.  It was one of those times, when her body came into contact with mine, that I realized just how sexy Naomi was.   

 

     It’s not like I hadn’t noticed she’d grown into a lovely and attractive woman, but I really hadn’t noticed how sexy she was.  Her legs were long, slender, but yet fit, similar to her mother’s.  In fact, she might have sexier legs.  Another trait she was lucky to inherit from her mom, was her ample breasts.  At 18 her breasts were definitely larger than my 42 year old wife’s had ever been.  I was trying to size them up out of the corner of my eye.   

 

     I was so caught up with checking out Naomi, I didn’t notice I was starting to pitch a tent in my shorts.  They were just light basketball shorts, so they didn’t offer any concealment at all.  I almost fell out of the seat when I realized how easy it was to see it.  I tried shifting in the long seat, and tried to cover it with my elbows.  When I worked up the nerve to look at Naomi, she was smiling, and shaking her head.  She clearly noticed, and was enjoying the show.    

 

     There was a moment of panic at first. Wondering if she was going to say something to her parents, or worse, my wife.  That only lasted a few seconds, before turning to embarrassment.  I couldn’t figure out where to look. My eyes darted from Brian, to Brandi then over to Allison.  All I knew was that I couldn’t look at Naomi.  

 

     “That looked pretty impressive.  I can’t wait to see what it looks like,” she whispered in my ear.  

 

    I couldn’t believe what I just heard.  It caught me completely off guard, and I’m sure the look on my face matched the complete shock I was feeling.  She was my best friend’s daughter, who I watched grow up. I’m not a fool, sex with any hot woman is amazing, but I couldn’t do it with my daughter. She was pretty close to that.  I had to squash it, before it got out of hand.  

 

     “You’re just gonna have to wonder, because you’ll never get to see it.  Your dad is my best friend, and I practically raise you.  I’m not sure where this idea came from, but I have a feeling it didn’t just start.” 

 

     I was nervously looking back and forth between my wife and her parents.  I knew if any of them noticed me whispering to Naomi, the look on my face would raise a question or two.  Fortunately, my wife’s phone had her attention, and Brian was having a quiet conversation with Brandi.  

 

    “We’ve got all week, so I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”  

 

     After she whispered the last word, I felt her tongue slide under my earlobe, and pull it to her lips.  It was quick, but damn it sure made my dick hard.  No matter what though, there was no way I was going to entertain the notion of having sex with her.  Sure, my dick was hard at that moment, but that would be too taboo for me.  I’ve never been “that guy” who craves sex so much nothing is out of the question.  

 

     I decided I would sit there and not look at her, but she had other plans.  I felt her fingertip on my right shoulder.  This was just to get my attention back in her direction, before she stood up and walked across to the other side of the RV. Out of the corner of my eye I watched her slide into the seat between my wife and the tiny bathroom.   

 

     The seat we were previously both sitting in was more like a love seat, but the three seats on that side were single seats, with high armrests on each side.  She picked the third seat, leaving a seat between her and my wife.  She pulled up her legs, and sat in the chair cross-legged, with a sexy ass smirk on her face.  I wasn’t sure what she was up to, but a huge part of me was very excited to find out.   

 

     She made sure I was watching her, then she looked down at her fingers as they traced her breast over her shirt.  The V-neck shirt hugged her body nicely, and she really didn’t need anything to help draw attention to her breasts, but using her fingertips to trace each one definitely had me mesmerized.  

 

     After a few seconds of teasing me, she looked me in my eyes again, and pulled the neck of her shirt to the right with one hand, and pulled her breast out with the other. Then she cupped it under her right hand, and slowly moved her hand around it.  Her well tanned tit looked amazing just hanging out for all to see.  My cock was raging hard now, and there was no way to make that go away.    

 

     After a few minutes of rubbing her breast, her hand moved down to her thigh. She slid her fingertips up her thigh to the edge of her cotton shorts. Then she uncrossed her legs, and propped her knees up with her shoes still on the edge of the seat.  This gave me a perfect view as she pulled the material to the side, leaving me a glorious view of her pussy.   

 

     My eyes darted from her pussy to her eyes, and she was still looking right at me.  When her mouth opened, and her head leaned back slightly, my eyes darted back to her pussy,  with two fingers sliding in and out.  It was truly a sexy sight.  Without even realizing it, my own hand had moved to my lap behind my left elbow and was rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. 

 

     Suddenly movement caught my eye as Grace walked towards me from the back.  She also had her face buried in her cell phone.  I quickly pulled my hand away from my erection, and tried to hide it again with both my elbows.  Sure enough, she sat down right next to me, and she stole a quick glance at Naomi as she sat.   

 

     My eyes shot over to Naomi, just in time to see her settle into the chair. Her shorts and shirt were back in place, and she looked like she was trying to look innocent.  When I looked back at Grace she was looking at Naomi with a puzzled look on her face.  I knew she had to have seen something, but she didn’t say anything if she did.  

 

     “Hey dad, is there any chance we can stop, so I can use a real bathroom, and maybe get a snack or something?” 

 

     “Hon, we have plenty of snacks in here, and the best part of traveling in an RV is that we don’t have to stop every hour for you to go to the bathroom. You can just go right in there.” I pointed to the little bathroom.    

 

     “Well first off, gross, and secondly, everyone will be able to hear me.  I just want to pee in peace.  Besides, all the snacks you and mom brought are horrible for you.  I want a nice healthy snack.”  

 

     “I’ll tell you what. Ask Brian, since he’s driving, and if he’s okay with it, then so am I.” 

 

     “Deal,” she said, leaping up and stepping passed me to lean over Brian’s shoulder.  She didn’t talk loud enough for me to hear what she was saying.  Whatever she apparently worked, because we stopped at the next Gas Station.  Grace wasn’t the only one who didn’t want to use the little bathroom.   Grace, Brandi and Allison all rushed straight into the bathroom, leaving me alone in the Gas Station with Naomi, while Brian topped off the RV. 

 

     “This has been a fun start already.  I know we’re gonna have a whole lot more fun all week.”  

 

     “Naomi, I don’t think you realize the effects of what you’re doing.” 

 

     “Of course I know the effects, because your shorts are horrible for trying at hiding it.” 

 

     “That’s not what I mean at all, and you know it.” With that I headed into the men’s room, partly to escape Naomi’s seductive ways, but also to avoid using the tiny bathroom as well.  I was aware that someone followed me through the door, but being a public bathroom I didn’t pay that much attention.  As I started to head towards the urinal, I felt hands on my shoulders, trying to guide me to the closest stall.   

 

     I was shocked to see that it was Naomi, just before her lips pressed against mine.  In a moment of weakness I allowed her to push me into the stall, and even returned her kiss. While my tongue started sliding over hers, the whole magnitude of it all hit me.  While it would be so easy to pull out my cock and pull her shorts to the side, I just knew it couldn’t happen.  Even though I was so turned on that it would only take a couple of minutes, and I knew I could get away with it, I just couldn’t.   

 

     “No I can’t do this Naomi, and you shouldn’t even want me to.” I pushed her away, and back out of the stall.  “You better get out of here before your dad comes in, or your mom catches you leaving the men’s room.” 

 

     The look on her face was a mix of confusion and disappointment, which I thought was better than rejection and anger.  I still felt bad for disappointing her.  It just wasn’t a possibility for us.  Thankfully, she did as I asked, and left the bathroom.  I stayed behind, so I could jerk off in the stall. Unfortunately, before I  finished, Brian walked in. The stall wall hid what I was doing, but I felt awkward for jerking off thinking about his daughter.  

 

     A short time later, we were back in the RV and back on the road.  I did, once again, have a great view of Brandi’s legs and cleavage. This time I had to be much more sneaky with my gawking though. Not only was my wife next to me, but the four of us were actually engaged in conversation for the whole three hours. 

 

    The camp site was busier than we anticipated, but Brian did a great job finding a rather secluded spot to hook up.  We spent about an hour getting everything set up.  Allison, Grace and I had our big two bedroom tent and the Meyers had the RV. After dinner we got the fire going and huddled around it. We told jokes and remembered “the good ol days” for over an hour, and then we realized Brandi had fallen asleep on Brian’s shoulder.   

 

     Grace asked if I would go with her for a quick walk by the lake.  I didn’t like the thought of her going off by herself in the dark, so I was happy to go with her. There was a good size beach on the lake, so we pretended it was the ocean.  Yeah, the silly things dads and daughters do together.  We didn’t talk much, because it really was fantastic just looking over the lake and hearing the sounds of nature.   

 

     When we started heading back we passed a few other campers.  We said hi when we were noticed, and tried to be quiet when we weren’t.  We were near our campsite when Grace heard something.  

 

     “Dad, what’s that sound? It kind of sounds like someone is hurt or something.” 

 

     We both stopped walking so we could listen without competing with our footsteps. I heard it as well, and it was clearly muffled sounds just passed the tree line.  Grace and I walked towards the sounds as quietly as we could, but yet as quickly as we could.  If someone was in trouble, we wanted to get there quickly, but if it were a couple of adults trying to get away with something, well then I certainly didn’t want to interrupt.   

 

     Once we made it passed the first trees, it became impossible to really walk quietly, but by then their moaning was loud enough that I knew they wouldn’t hear us.  It was clear at that point we were about to find two people fucking.  That’s when I realized I was with my 18 year old daughter, and she would be see it, so I dashed after her. 

 

     “Oh my god it’s Brian and…” 

 

     I managed to get my hand over her mouth before she could finish. In a move like she was still a little kid, I pulled her behind me, trying to hide her eyes from the x rated scene.  That’s when I noticed that it really was Brian.  It was too dark to see her, but they clearly heard Grace. They both quickly pulled up their shorts, and scurried off.  Then as they rushed off I completely recognized her silhouette, and it sure as hell wasn’t Brandi.  

 

     “Get an RV you two,” Grace yelled out, while laughing hysterically.  

 

     “Grace, come on now.  I’m sure they just wanted some time together, and couldn’t do it in the RV with Naomi in there.”  

 

     I tried my best to play it off like I hadn’t noticed it was my wife rushing off. I was actually thankful Grace apparently hadn’t noticed.  I was also shocked that I wasn’t more upset about it.  Hell I wasn’t upset at all, to be honest.  I was more disappointed that I didn’t get to watch them.  I didn’t even see them “together” at all.   

 

     “I gotta say Dad, Brian looked better than I’ve been giving him credit.  It was actually pretty hot seeing him with Brandi like that.  I didn’t recognize him at first, and then I couldn’t believe it once I did.” 

 

     Damn, how long could she see them?  It couldn't possibly have been more than a second or two, because I was basically right behind her.  

 

     “Hey now, don’t forget your my little girl still, and I’m not ready to think about that yet,” I said with a good laugh of my own. Still thankful she thought it was Brandi.  

 

     “Relax, I was just stating my opinion of what I saw, not admitting that I’m lusting after your best friend.” 

 

     She shook her head and then sprinted off back to the RV.  I was left behind with just my perplexed thoughts to keep me company.  I tried to decide what shocked me the most, my wife cheating on me with my best friend, or the fact that I wasn’t upset at all about it.   

 

     I just walked back to our campsite, watching Grace the whole way.  I was really kicking myself for not rushing ahead of Grace, so I could have actually watched them for a second or two like she had.  I just had to figure out which one I should talk to about it first.  I had always been able to tell Brian everything, but this was my wife.   

 

     I was just worried that he might get scared and think that I might tell Brandi, just to get back at him.  I decided it would probably be safer to talk to Allison about it, but I was nervous about telling her that I wanted to watch them.  She was a very “straight” woman, who could be talked into trying things in the bedroom, but would always question why I wanted to try it afterwards.  All the more reason I had been surprised she would have sex outside with another man.  

 

     When I made it back, there wasn’t anyone in site.  I could hear Grace talking, and assumed it was Allison she was talking to.  There were lights on in the RV, so I assumed they were all in for the night.  It was earlier than I expected to call it a night, but given what just happened, I supposed it made sense.  I kicked some dirt on the tiny little fire, and then headed for the tent.  

 

     “I’m not kidding at all mom, they were totally doing it in the bushes. And I totally caught them mom, I mean busted.” She was laughing and yet sounded like she was bragging at the same time.   

 

     “Did your dad see them?” 

 

     “I’m sure he did.  He got there right after I did, and I can’t imagine he missed them.”  

 

     “He didn’t seem upset to you?” 

 

     “Not at all. Why, should he have been?” 

 

     “Well yeah, his daughter watching his best friend having sex!  Yeah, I would think he would be upset by that.” 

 

     I stepped into the tent, and zipped it behind me.  Intentionally interrupting their conversation. The tent was surprisingly big once inside.  The middle section was tall enough that I could stand straight up, and each “room” on each side seemed much bigger than they looked from the outside.  The girls were sitting in the middle section, on two folding chairs.  

 

     “So Grace was telling me that you caught Brian in the bushes.” Allison had a look on her face that I recognized.  She was clearly trying to figure out if I saw her, since Grace clearly hadn’t.  

 

     “Yeah, well really Grace caught them, but I got a glimpse of them running off.” I couldn’t help but notice she said Brian, with no mention of Brandi. “I’m sure they were rather embarrassed.” 

 

     “Yeah, I think that’s safe to say,” said Allison. “I think they plan to get up early, so can we all just try to forget all about it and get some sleep? We don’t want them waiting on us, because we stayed up.” 

 

     “It’s not like there’s anything else to do now anyway, now that they’re in the RV. Good night you two.” 

 

     Grace hopped up and gave me a hug and a quick kiss, then leaned over and did the same with Allison.  A few seconds later she was in her tiny little tent room, and we climbed into ours.  I was nervous about bringing it up, and I really wasn’t sure how to do it.  I pulled off my shoes, socks and shirt, and laid down on the air mattress next to my wife.  I really hoped she would come clean and tell me, so I could tell her that I wasn’t mad at all. I wanted to just tell her how turned on it made me.  

 

     “So, what did you guys do after Grace and I went on our walk?” 

 

     “Well, shortly after you left, Naomi decided it was time to get Brandi in bed, so her and Brian helped her into the RV.  A few minutes later, Brian came back out, but apparently Naomi decided to go to sleep as well.  Brian and I talked for a few minutes, and we thought we would join you two on your walk by the lake.  I guess we lost track of time tho...” 

 

     “Hey you guys, sound really carries well in this tent, so I can hear everything you’re saying.  If you want me to sleep, then you’ll have to stop talking.  Love you though.” I could hear Grace giggling, but I was thankful we hadn’t said anything embarrassing, yet.   

 

     I really had been shocked that she was clearly going to tell me what happened. I wanted to talk to her about it so bad, but clearly we couldn’t do it in the tent until Grace fell asleep.  We just laid there, quietly, both waiting, hoping we would be able to hear when Grace had fallen asleep.  After about twenty minutes, it sounded like the rhythmic breathing of a sleeping teenager, so I rolled onto my side, so I could see my wife.   

 

     “It didn’t look to me like you got to finish with Brian in the bushes.” 

 

     She didn’t look shocked that I knew, or even nervous at all.  In fact, she looked like she was turned on by it.  

 

     “No, you’re absolutely right, I wasn’t even close to finished.”  

 

     “I so wish I could have watched you two together.” 

 

      Before I could say anything else her lips were on mine, and I felt her hand slide under my shorts. As her tongue slid against mine, her fingers wrapped around my growing erection.  I moved my hand to the top of her soft cotton shorts, and slipped it under them and her panties, sliding down until my fingertip found her clit. She was stroking my cock while I rubbed her pussy, and we kissed in that familiar “we’re about to have really good sex” way of kissing.   

 

    I quickly pulled my shorts and underwear down and kicked them off, while she pulled her shirt, shorts and panties off.  After almost twenty years of marriage, I knew what she was going to do before she even did it, so I slid down the mattress a little, so she could climb on top of me.  In the dark tent I could make out her pussy as she lowered it over my face toward my mouth.  Just before I could reach it with my tongue I felt her fingers around my cock again and felt the soft warm amazing feeling as her lips slid down my shaft.  

 

     My tongue started at her clit and licked down her pussy lips, then back to her clit.  Then I placed my whole mouth over her pussy, and slid my tongue inside her pussy.  Basically French kissing her pussy.  Her mouth was working wonders on my cock, as she was taking my entire erection in her mouth and down her throat.  We were both trying not to moan, so we wouldn’t wake up Grace. My hands were all over my wife’s well shaped ass, massaging her cheeks while I licked her pussy in just the right places.  Knowing I was going to make her cum, and then she would return the favor for me.   

 

     After several minutes, I felt the very familiar shakes she would make as her orgasm began flowing over her body.  She could no longer keep it in, and she pulled her mouth off my cock and let out a moan of pure ecstasy and passion. Her thighs began shake and her body twitched just like it always did when she came.  Of course I didn’t let up, and kept licking her pussy until all the shaking stopped. Then she quickly slid down my body, straddled my waist, and lowered her wet pussy down over my saliva covered erection.   

 

     After a few minutes of her riding my cock reverse cowgirl, she leaned all the way back, laying her back against my chest.  I massaged her left breast with my left hand, and rubbed her clit with the middle fingertip of my right hand.  

 

     “I want to watch him make you cum,” I whispered while panting and raising my hips up and down, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.   

 

     “I want you to watch and then join in.  I want to make you both cum.” 

 

     Just then I heard a faint moan, but it was completely unfamiliar to me.  I knew it wasn’t Allison, for sure.  I looked toward the zipper entryway, and I could make out a shadow of someone behind the tent material. I assumed that Naomi had snuck in and was listening to us.  That would make sense, given her actions in the RV earlier that day.      

 

     I imagined her completely naked on the other side of the material, rubbing her pussy while listening to us have sex.  Then I imagined her unzipping the tent door, crawling in and joining us.  Her moans grew louder from behind the tent door and I could just make out the shape of a petite female body with her head thrown back and her hand between her legs.  

 

     I was so close to cumming when Allison practically jumped off me, and tried to cover herself up with her shirt.  

 

     “Jesus, there’s someone out there watching us!” 

 

     “Are you sure,” I said trying to play dumb.  

 

     “Do you think it’s Naomi?” Her question caught me off guard, but at least her tone changed from threatened to curious. 

 

     “Why would you think it might be Naomi?” I asked.  

 

     “Well after her little x-rated show she gave you on the RV, my money’s on Naomi.” 

 

     “We better go to sleep, so they’ll leave.” 

 

     “No wait, you’re telling me you knew Naomi was trying to seduce me in the RV, and you didn’t care?” 

 

     “I wouldn’t say that I didn’t care, but I did enjoy watching you squirm, trying to hide how turned on you were.  I was surprised you didn’t sneak off to the back room with her.  She was begging you to fuck her, and all you did was sit there rubbing yourself.” 

 

     “Come on, you know I wouldn’t do that with her.  She’s practically my daughter, and I’m not nearly sneaky enough to pull off something like that, literally right behind your back.” 

 

     “I think we are both past pretending that we actually care about sleeping with someone else.  Hell, you just told me you want to watch me with someone else. Now let’s get some sleep, so she will go away.” 

 

     Whoever it was snuck off, and we had no way of knowing for sure who she was.  Allison got dressed again and we cuddled up together until we fell asleep.   

 

    The next morning I was the first one up, which didn’t surprise me. I typically wake up early, even when I don’t have to be up.  I decided to head over to the lake, and do a little fishing.  I grabbed my gear and walked over.  About twenty minutes, and four fish,  later, I heard footsteps behind me.  I looked over my shoulder and saw Naomi walking towards me, wearing a tiny bikini.   

 

     “Good morning.  Did you sleep well?” I asked.  

 

     “Good morning to you too.  I had a hard time falling asleep. Apparently y’all wanted to go to bed early, but not go to sleep.” 

 

     I couldn’t tell if she was telling me it was her in the tent or not.  I was also having a hard time looking her in the eyes and not staring at her amazing tits.

LucyGabriela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGabriela

They looked so good in that sexy bikini.  She caught me looking, and pulled her bikini down, showing me her perfect tan tits. I realized there was nobody around to stop us this time, except me.  

 

     “I can’t do it Naomi, even though I really want to.  It’s not right, and I can’t do that to your dad.” 

 

     I didn’t wait for a response, and turned to start walking back.  That’s when I saw a rather attractive woman, probably in her early thirties, watching us.  I watched her eyes move down to the tent I was pitching in my shorts and back up to mine.  Embarrassed, I figured I would just walk by her, thankful that I wouldn’t ever see her again.  Out of the corner of my eye I could see her shaking her head.  

 

     When I was near the RV everyone, except Naomi, was up and starting to pack up.  When they looked at me, I tried to act like nothing just happened back at the lake.  

 

     “I caught dinner tonight,” I said, holding up the four fish I had caught.   

 

     “Well done good sir,” Brian replied. He hadn’t seemed nervous at all about last night.   

 

     I put the fish in the freezer inside the RV, and then took the tent down.  Brian helped me pack up and load everything back in the RV.  The ladies were all getting everything cleaned up and packed away inside the RV, which finally gave me a chance to talk to Brian.  

 

     “So, you obviously know that I saw you last night, and I’m sure you know that I can tell the difference between your wife and mine.” 

 

     “Yeah, I knew you saw us, and I assume, since you didn’t kick in the door, that you’re okay with what you saw.” 

 

     “Surprisingly, yes.  I’m totally okay with it, but it’s even more than that though.” 

 

     “Yeah, that’s what Allison said would happen.  She was sure you would get turned on by it.  Trust me bro, she had to be very convincing to get me to go along with it, but she was positive it would get you going.” 

 

     “Well it definitely did.  And, what about Brandi?  Does she know?  

 

     “Hell yes she does!  I’ve never had to cheat on her, because she is fine with it.  I always tell her before I do it.” 

 

     “That’s just crazy. Your wife is the hottest woman I’ve ever met.” 

 

      “While I agree with you completely, you need to remember that we’ve been married for twenty years.  Now you grill the best steaks I’ve ever tried, but could you go the rest of your life only eating those perfect steaks every single time you ate?” 

 

     “I can’t really say I agree with that analogy, but I kind of get your point. So now it’s clear, if I wasn’t already jealous enough that you get to have sex with Brandi.  Now I’m even more jealous, because you get to have sex  with lots of women as well.  With her permission even.” 

 

     “Yep, that’s about right.”   

 

     “Well now I know where your daughter gets it from.”  

 

     “Dude, she’s had a crush on you since she was about six years old.  It hasn’t gotten better as she’s gotten older either.” 

 

     “Jesus, so you knew about her flirting with me, and trying to get with me?” 

 

     “I guess I do now.  Look she’s my daughter and all, and I love her to death, but I’m not blind.  I see how sexy she is.  And, in all honesty, I’m not sure I could say no to her if she flirted with me, and I’m the one person who should definitely say no.  So, I’m not giving you permission or anything like that, but if something ever happens between you two, I’ll understand.” 

 

     Before I could reply, the gals all came out to help finish packing up the rest of the stuff.  We got everything loaded up, and said goodbye to the our home for the night.  It really was a pleasant campsite, and I remember hoping the next one would be just as nice, only more secluded.  It also wouldn’t hurt to be closer to the lake.  

 

     Before we knew it, we were on the road again.  Once again Brian and Brandi were up front, while Allison and I were sitting together on the love seat.  And, once again, Grace and Naomi were hanging out together in the back bedroom.   

 

     After about thirty minutes of driving, I got up to grab a soda out of the refrigerator.  It was near the back, and when I got close I could hear the distinct sounds of female pleasure.  The moaning was unmistakable, even though it was muffled.  There was no doubt in my mind about what was going on in that room.   

 

     I quietly and slowly opened the door, just a crack. Hoping I wouldn’t be noticed, but needing to see them.  Unfortunately, I had to open the door more than just a crack to see.  Fortunately, they were way too involved with one another to even notice.  What I saw made it totally worth the risk.   

 

     Naomi was laying on her back, with each of her hands on her breasts.  Her head was back and her face had a look of ecstasy on it, with her mouth wide open.  My eyes moved down her body, and I saw my daughter between her thighs.  Grace had her mouth completely covering her pussy, just how I like to lick her mother. It looked like she was French kissing her pussy.  

 

     Looking down Grace’s body, I realized she was very sexy.  She had grown to be a very beautiful young woman, but her ass and legs were as sexy as any pornstar’s I’d ever seen.  I had a perfect view of her ass from my spot, and I noticed her fingers were rubbing her clit.  

 

     I watched her pull her mouth away from Naomi’s pussy, and slide two fingers in.  Naomi’s back arched off the bed when Grace’s tongue slid over her clit, while her fingers worked on her g-spot. Naomi let out a louder moan, and I got nervous someone might hear, since the door was now open about six inches.  At that moment I became aware of the tent I was pitching in my khaki shorts.   

 

     I looked over my shoulder, and nobody was looking my way, so I made sure my body was facing the door, and went back to watchin. I knew at this point it would be impossible to walk away until they were finished or I got caught.   

 

     Another moan drew my attention right back on the girls.  Naomi was cumming, and Grace didn’t let up at all.  She had her lips over her clit, and her fingers were really working in and out of her pussy.   Naomi’s thighs started shaking and her back rose up and slammed down as her orgasm took over control of her body.  The site of Naomi’s orgasm was so hot I was rubbing my cock through my shorts.  

 

     After a few seconds of Naomi moaning and shaking, Grace allowed her a few seconds to recover.  She started kissing her way up her body, pausing for a little while at her breasts.  I’m sure she couldn’t help it, their perfection would make it difficult for anyone to pass them up.  Then she moved up to her neck, and then their lips met in a deep kiss.   

 

     I thought they must have been finished, and was about to sneak away,  when Naomi started rubbing Grace’s pussy while they kissed so passionately.  I could see Naomi’s left hand on Grace’s right breast, and I could just make out her own fingers on her own pussy.  They definitely didn’t look like they were finishing up anymore.  

 

     Naomi moved both hands to Grace’s amazing ass, and pulled her toward her.  Grace responded right away, and crawled over Naomi until she could sit on her chest with her pussy right over her mouth.  Grace sitting on Naomi’s face, with both her hands behind Naomi’s head, pulling her towards her pussy. Plus I had a perfect view of Naomi fingering her own pussy.   

 

     Without realizing what I had done, I unzipped my shorts and released my rock hard dick from its painful confines. The site of that sexy ass basically humping Naomi’s flawless face was just too much for me to take.  I started stroking my cock, forgetting completely that the  amazing ass belonged to my daughter.  

 

     My eyes kept going back and forth between Grace grinding her pussy into Naomi’s mouth, and Naomi fingering her own pussy. I was in disbelief that I was watching such a sexy display.   

 

     After a short time of licking and grinding, Grace began to moan louder, and her thighs began to shake. She threw her head back and she was getting close to her own orgasm.  I was surprised when she slid off of Naomi and laid on her back.  Naomi quickly sat up, and moved in between her thighs, and continued to lick her pussy, but now it looked like she was fingering Grace’s pussy as well.  

 

     I no longer had that great of a view, but in all honesty, when you’re watching two sexy women, there’s no such thing as a bad view.  I could see the look of lust filled ecstasy on Grace’s face, and I really got a good look at her nice teenage tits. I could also see Naomi’s face from her nose up, and I realized she was looking right at me.    

 

     The fact that she didn’t stop, or even show any sign that she cared, really turned me on.  I knew she couldn’t see what I was doing behind the door, but I’m pretty sure she knew I was jerking off to her.  The look in her eyes combined with Grace’s moaning brought me to the brink of orgasm.  I grabbed my boxers and pulled them over my cock, ready to shoot my load into them.  Right before my cum began staining my boxers, Grace threw her head back again, and her body shook in just the right way that told me she was cumming. Usually that would have made me cum even harder, but Grace opened her eyes, and our eyes met.   

 

     I panicked and slammed the door as fast as I could.  The reality of what just happened set in real fast. I quickly tried to recover, shoved my dick back in, and zipped my shorts back up.  I just knew I was going to turn around to see all three of them watching me.  I couldn’t decide which was worse, getting caught by my wife, my best friend, or my daughter.   

 

     I turned around slowly, and nobody seemed to even notice me at all.  I was sure they were just playing it off, and all looked away when I turned around.  If that were the case though, they played it off well.  I walked back and took a seat next to my wife.  She didn’t look up from her phone at all.  After a few minutes we all returned to casual conversation, and I grew more comfortable thinking none of them had caught me.  

 

     The girls had definitely caught me.  I was nervous about how I would explain that one, if I had to.  What kind of dad jerks off behind the door while watching his own daughter with another young woman?  To add insult to injury, I still wasn’t able to cum, once again.  All this teasing and getting so close was starting to actually cause physical pain.  I had to find a way to get some release, especially if Naomi was going to continue on her sexcapade.  

 

     Shortly after I sat down again, the girls made their way back out, and sat in the two chairs across from Allison and me.  The next couple of hours went by pretty quickly, with no exceptional conversation or activity to note.  My mind kept replaying the scene I watched on the bed in the back of the RV.  At times I had to adjust how I was sitting in the love seat, in order to hide my growing erection again.  

 

     When we finally arrived at the campsite, our home for the next three days, I was quite relieved.  The campsite was perfect.  We had a perfect spot, right next to the lake, with a fantastic spot for us to pitch our tent.  It was nice and secluded, with a fantastic view over the lake.  With the exception of the RV hookup and a wooden picnic table, there was no sign of human life.  It was perfect.  

 

     I knew there would be a lot of work setting up our tent and things, so I would have plenty to keep my mind occupied.  Unfortunately, that wasn’t really how it worked out.  It seemed the whole time I was either thinking about Allison with Brian, or Grace with Naomi.  Everyone in my family was having sex with their family, except for me.  I couldn’t even successfully have sex with my own wife.  Hell, I couldn’t have sex with myself without getting interrupted.   

 

     Once we had everything all set up, it was lunch time.  While Brian and I set everything up, the ladies were putting the food together.  They called us over to the wooden picnic table, and they had everything all set up.  Brian ran ahead and sat between Allison and Grace, so I took the open spot between Brandi and Naomi.   

 

     Everything started off pretty typical for a picnic table lunch.  I was about two bites into my sandwich when I first felt a hand on my left leg.  Since Naomi was on my left, I knew it was hers, and at that point I couldn’t say I was totally surprised by it.  She didn’t waste any time either.   

 

     She moved it straight from my leg to my zipper, and carefully unzipped my shorts without drawing any attention from anyone. I felt her fingers on my dick, and then she pulled it out through my boxers and through the zipper hole.  By the time she had it out it was standing straight up, hard as been can be. 

 

     I felt her fingers wrap around it completely, and then she started slowly jerking me off under the table.  She had me this time, and there wasn’t anything I could really do to stop her.  If I said something, then everyone would know what she was doing, so I just went with it.  Besides, now I can finally get some relief for my blue balls.   

 

     I was trying to act natural, and even managed to take a bite of food and add a word or two here and there to the conversation.  Then I was caught off guard when I felt a second hand on my cock.  This time it was Brandi’s hand, and for a moment I nearly panicked wondering what she would say when she realized her daughter’s hand was already stroking my erection.   

 

     There wasn’t an outburst, as I expected, but instead she wrapped her fingers around my cock, over her daughter’s hand, just on the other side of my shaft. Together they began stroking me in unison. I gave Brandi a quick look, and she had the same sexy ass smile Naomi had earlier that morning.  For a moment I allowed myself to just enjoy every sensation I could feel from their hands stroking my cock.  

 

     While enjoying my secret handjob, I noticed it almost looked like Allison could be doing the same thing to Brian.  Out of curiosity I looked at Grace, and sure enough, she also looked like she could be stroking his cock.  The dead giveaway was the look on Brian’s face though.  It occurred to me that nobody was talking anymore or eating at all.   

 

     Finally I was going to get to cum, and I might even get to watch Brian fuck my wife as well.  Since it was clear to me that everyone knew what everyone was doing, I decided I didn’t need to be subtle anymore.  I reached down with both hands, and started rubbing both of their pussies through their shorts, while they continued stroking my erection.   

 

     Brandi was the first to pull her short cotton shorts and panties over to the side, so my fingertips had full access.  Then Naomi did the same.  I started rubbing both their clits, which made them both move their hands faster over my cock.  After rubbing their pussies for a bit, I slid my middle fingers into each of their pussies, and fingered them both at the same time.  

 

     I looked across the table, and noticed Brian appeared to be doing the same thing with my wife and daughter.  There was something about watching them all together that really turned me on. I really wished I could actually see what they were doing.  The look on their faces told me they all were enjoying it just as much as I was.   

 

     Naomi continued to be the bold sexy young woman she’d been this whole trip, and slipped under the table.  Her perfect breast grazing against my hand as she did.  Then I realized I couldn’t keep my promise I’d made to her the day before.  She was most definitely going to see my cock now.  A second or two later I felt Brandi’s fingers slide off my cock, and they were replaced by Naomi’s fingertips, as they pointed my mushroom head at her mouth.   

 

     The soft warm feeling of her mouth sliding over my cock was amazing.  I leaned back on the bench, so I could see her gorgeous face with my dick in her mouth.  It was truly a sight to behold indeed.  She was using her hand to stroke my shaft, while taking as much of my erection into her mouth as she could.  Damn she looked so hot sucking my cock.   

 

     She looked so hot that I forgot about Brandi, until she grabbed my hand. She pushed my hand, forcing my finger back inside her pussy.  When I pulled it back out I slipped my index finger in along with it.  She was still holding my hand, and basically started masturbating herself using my fingers. She leaned over closer to me, so I leaned toward her and we kissed passionately.  Our tongues sliding over one another’s.   

 

     About the same time our lips parted I felt Naomi pull her mouth off my cock. I looked down and noticed she was looking away, to the other side of the table. When I looked over I noticed Grace wasn’t there, so I knew what, or rather who, Naomi was looking at.  Before I could wonder if she was done with me, she wrapped her lips around my cock again.  Right before I turned my attention back to Brandi though, I noticed Grace’s hand slide between Naomi’s thighs.  

 

     I could tell Brandi wanted more attention, and I tried to accommodate her wishes.  I put my hand under her arm, and she understood where I was going with it, without me having to say anything.  She stood up, and I pulled her shorts and panties off.  As she pulled each foot out she stepped up onto the bench and then turned to face me as she stepped over my waist.  She stood over me for a couple of seconds, giving me a glorious view of her completely shaven pussy.   

 

     I thought she was just teasing me with her pussy dangling just out of reach, but she was pushing everything on the table out of the way.  Then she sat on the table, giving me an even better view.  Once on the table she scooted to the very edge, pushing her pussy into my face.  My mouth tried very hard not to disappoint.  First, I reached up and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, to help support her. Then, I slid my tongue up her pussy lips to her clit. I licked her pussy lips all over, and then sucked her clit gently between my lips.  

 

     I knew she liked it when I felt her fingers run through my hair, and then she pulled my head toward her pussy.  I looked up from her pussy to see she’d pulled her shirt up over her tits, and she was grabbing her left breast with her left hand.  Her mouth was open wide and she had her eyes closed.  She was moaning so loud that I didn’t even hear my wife’s moans at first.  

 

     When I looked past Brandi’s face, I could see my wife’s face.  She was bent over over the table, and Brian was standing behind her.  I tried sitting up the best I could, without pulling my dick away from Naomi, who was still working wonders with her mouth.  Even stretching my neck as far as I could though, I still couldn’t actually see Allison getting fucked by Brian.  I could see the look of erotic pleasure on her face though, and that was fucking hot.  

 

     I knew Grace was playing with Naomi, and I wanted to see them together again.  When I looked under the table she was laying on her back with her head between Naomi’s thighs, licking her pussy while Naomi sucked my dick.  That was every bit as hot as watching Allison get fucked, but I’d already watched that.  I needed to watch Allison still.  

 

     I reached down and guided Naomi’s head back, so I could stand up without hurting her or myself.  She didn’t resist, and I’m pretty sure she moved right on to Grace. I stood up, really just to watch Allison, but it also allowed me to rub my mushroom head against Brandi’s pussy a few times.  Just as I thought, standing up gave me a good view indeed.   

 

     I pulled her right leg up over my left shoulder and slid my cock into Brandi’s pussy as far as it would go.  Then pulled it out slowly at first.  She arched her back as my cock filled her pussy.  I started pumping my hips back and forth, pulling my dick almost all the way out, and then sliding it smoothly back in.  After several strokes I managed to match the same speed as Brian, so both Allison and Brandi were moaning and panting at the same time.   

 

     Because Brian was standing behind Allison, I couldn’t really see his cock enter her pussy, but on his back strokes I could see part of his shaft.  There was no doubt though, he was most definitely fucking my wife, and she was loving every second of it.  She had pulled her shirt and bra off at some point, and her tits looked pretty hot with Brian’s hands over them.  

 

     I was so caught up with watching Allison, I almost didn’t realize that I was finally fucking Brandi.  I’d jerked off fantasizing about Brandi way more times than I could count, and there I was with my dick inside her, and I was watching my wife. I moved my eyes from my wife to Brandi’s amazing body, and couldn’t believe how hot she still was for being 43. Her big tits looked so good, I just had to reach out and grab them.  Her mounds felt good in my hands. My eyes then moved down her belly, and I admired how in shape she was.  Finally my eyes made it to her pussy, where I watched my cock slide in and out. Her shaved pussy looked glorious spread tight around my erection. 

 

     Her runner legs were amazing, and I couldn’t believe I had one of them propped up on my shoulder.  I moved my right hand to her luscious inner thigh, and felt her soft skin with my fingertips while my thumb rubbed her clit.  My left hand reached around her other thigh, and I used it to help pump my hips faster. God damn she looked so fucking sexy.  

 

     Allison stood up, forcing Brian to pull out, and she pushed everything off that side of the picnic table.  She quickly sat on edge of the table, leaned back right beside Brandi, and gave me a perfect view. I watched Brian’s cock enter her pussy, and finally really got to watch him fuck her. Allison didn’t lay all the way back, but instead leaned over and sucked Brandi’s nipple into her mouth.  

 

     Brandi pulled Allison towards her, and they actually started tongue kissing each other.  Their hands each making their way to the others breasts.  I couldn’t believe that I was fucking my best friend’s wife, while he was fucking mine, and they were kissing and fondling each other’s tits. 

 

     The whole site was so sexy, and since I’d been so close to cumming a few times in the last 24 hours, I could tell I wasn’t going to be able to hold it much longer.  I was almost to the point of no return, wishing so hard that I could hold it longer, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I turned to my left, and Naomi leaned in to kiss me.  

 

     Her interruption was just the distraction I needed to keep from cumming.  She pulled back on my shoulder. 

 

     “I want some attention now.” She said it while reaching down and pulling my cock out of her mom’s pussy.   

 

     I sat back down on the bench, and she straddled my waist and the bench. She reached down, grabbed my erection, and lowered herself down onto it.  As her glorious pussy slid down my shaft, I took full advantage of having those perfect amazing tits right there in front of my face. My hands thoroughly admired each one, massaging and feeling every inch of them, while she started riding my cock.  Next my mouth explored each nipple one at time.  I decided this gorgeous young woman was every bit as hot as any pornstar I’d ever watched.  

 

     When I pulled my mouth away from Naomi’s nipple, Brandi’s leg appeared between us.  Naomi continued to ride my cock, but Brandi had turned, so she was parallel with the picnic table, and now I had great access to her pussy with her legs on each side of me.  She was laying on her back again, so I leaned in and went back to licking her pussy.   

 

     When I came up for air, to catch my breath really, I noticed Allison had moved to the same position as Brandi had.  I also saw that Brian was sitting in the same way I was, and my daughter was riding him the same way his daughter was riding me.  I was going to watch longer, but Brandi pulled my head back down towards her pussy.   

 

     I didn’t mind at all though, because her pussy tasted so good.  My tongue went right back to work.  I reached up between my cheek and her thigh, and I was able to rub her clit while my tongue licked her pussy lips and inside her pussy.   It wasn’t long after that I noticed her thighs began to shake, and her moans gave away her orgasm.   

 

     Seconds after Brandi’s orgasm, Naomi began moaning louder, and her body shuddered giving away her own orgasm.  I knew I was close, but I was fighting hard to hold it in.  I heard Brian grunt something that sounded like “I’m cumming,” but I couldn’t quite tell.  Then he pushed Grace off, jumped up and pointed his cock directly at my wife’s face.  

 

     Never in our twenty year marriage has my wife allowed me to cum in her mouth or on her face.  So, I was shocked to see his thick white streams launch out right onto her face.  She had her eyes and mouth closed, but it was still a very sexy sight to behold.  He shot out about four thick strings of cum onto her face, mostly landing on her cheek and stinging across her nose, but some also along her forehead.  He stroked his cock in front of her face a few times, and then she took him into her mouth to clean him up.   

 

     Seeing all that pushed me to the point of no return quickly.  I pushed Naomi off of me and jumped up, pointing my mushroom head at Brandi’s tits.  I yelled out with pure erotic pleasure as my thick creamy load launched well past Brandi’s tits and reached her chin, leaving a long string of cum on her body. That thick string was followed by another and another, all reaching her face and leaving a long thick string of cum from her chin to her tits. The last three or four strings of cum were shorter and only landed on her tits. I stroked my cock fast, forcing the last few drips of cum out onto her belly.   

 

      Naomi leaned in and gave me a deep long tongue kiss. When she pulled away from the kiss, she had that same sexy ass smile on her face.  

 

     “Looks like the vacation has officially started now. Mom, you were so right, we are going to have so much fun for next three days.” 

 

     “Wait, what are you saying? Brandi, did you plan this whole thing?” I was clearly confused.  

 

     “Well yeah, this was kind of my idea, but we all played a part in putting it all together.  The scariest part was last night, because we weren’t sure if Allison was going to go for Brian’s advances. We’ve been so close for so long, so I was sure she was curious about what it would be like to be with Brian.  He started flirting with her more the last few months, just to test the waters, and she seemed to react the right way.” 

 

     “How did you know that I wouldn’t get mad at Brian though?” I was still shocked.  

 

     “Dude, you told me once that you thought it would be so hot to watch Allison get fucked by someone else,” Brian said.  

 

     “Yeah, but that was about four years ago. What about Naomi and Grace?  Did they know about it, and help plan it?” 

 

     “Dad, I’ve been trying to think of a way to tell you this for awhile now, but Naomi and I are together.  She’s my girlfriend. We all see how you look at her all the time though, so I suggested we use her to get you on board.” 

 

     “Yeah Dayton, you don’t hide your lust for me very well at all.  I convinced my dad that I could make you horny enough, and I was right.  Now we all get to play together for the next three days.” 

 

     And play together we definitely did. I still had a million questions, but decided to just go with it.   I spent a good part of the next three days fucking Brandi any chance I could get.  I even pulled off a threesum with Brandi and Allison, while Brian watched, and then about an hour later I watched those three go at it.  The picnic table was the only time I touched Naomi, but I will never forget that experience as long as I live.  My threesum with mom and daughter at the same time is my go to jerk off memory, and I’ve remembered it hundreds of times since that afternoon. 

 

Published 
Written by Onceamarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments