Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Insurance Agent

"Mature woman offers much more than insurances"

36
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story was like always originally written in German. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you like it! :-)"

The old man uttered some inarticulate sounds and closed his eyes. She waited a few seconds. When he opened his eyes again, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and showed him her tongue bathed in his cum. It was a considerable amount.

"Can I take pictures again...?" he pressed out.

"Sure thing," she mumbled with her mouth full.

He took a few shots with his smartphone while she let her tongue dance.

A few moments later, she closed her lips and rinsed her mouth with the cum as if it were a medical mouthwash. Then, she opened her mouth halfway and blew out carefully, causing large bubbles of cum to form on her lips, reminiscent of soap bubbles.

The old man was fascinated and eagerly took more pictures. She sucked the bubbles back in, closed her mouth, and swallowed, once, twice, and a third time.

"All gone," she said with satisfaction, licking her lips and showing the old man her empty mouth. A viscous thread of cum stretched between her upper and lower front teeth. It looked sexy as hell.

He was her first customer that day. He was a frequent customer, and she liked him, personally. And she was grateful to him. Without realizing it, he had been the one who had set her up to expand her business model three years ago.

At the time, she had come to him to update his contracts. At some point, the conversation had turned to his late wife and how they had both been sexually active until the end. He sorely missed her and the sex they had shared.

The old man had taken her hand then and placed it in his crotch. "If you would give me some relief, I would be appreciative..."

She had risen abruptly. "What do you take me for?" she had asked indignantly. She set about packing up her papers and leaving without delay.

"Mrs. Nachtigal, please forgive me. Please don't be angry with me," he had pleaded.

She had paused, then. Somehow she felt sorry for the old man.

She had crouched down in front of his chair. "How can I help you?" she had asked.

"No, no," he had said. "It was unseemly and stupid of me to put you in such a situation."

"Now out with it," she had retorted. Her insolent, Rhenish nature was making its way.

A little later, she was holding his penis in her fist. It was an impressive device. She jerked it gently at first, then a little harder. Finally, she let her tongue play on the underside of the glans.

His eruption came surprisingly quickly. At first, it dribbled just a little, then, a first powerful jet of semen shot up and landed on his upper shirt. The next spurts reached even greater heights and then rained down on her and him.

The old man beamed overjoyed and kissed her forehead. "She is fantastic," he whispered. "Thank you, thank you." She didn't want to accept his money gift at first, but then she did.

At the time, that was the initial spark to expand her business field.

After studying German, she worked for a publishing house for a few years. For reasons she can't quite understand today, she switched to the insurance industry at some point.

At first, she was very successful and earned well. But the fat years were long gone. Nowadays, many insurance contracts were concluded online and Kristina's commissions were steadily declining.

Therefore, she now expanded her offer to include testicular drainage, as she called it—analogous to lymphatic drainage, which was offered by physiotherapists, for example. And although the new offer did not appear on her website for good reasons, it was quickly very well received. She offered it exclusively verbally and to customers who might be interested.

Her price list was simple. She charged 100 EUR per drainage. Depending on the customer's preference, she did it manually, orally, by facial insemination, vaginally, or occasionally with her feet.

In no time, business was booming. Often it was word of mouth that brought her new customers. And, for sure, it was her mouth and her tongue skills that convinced her customers, especially since she almost always swallowed the sperm without charging extra for it.

The blowjobs were the biggest sellers. Men liked it when a rather attractive woman spoiled their best piece and devoured the creamy result with a smile.

For Kristina Nachtigal, it was a win-win situation. She liked men, she liked sex, she liked cock, and she liked cum. And she got paid for it, too.

Sometimes, she got into strange situations. Just the other day she had been caught in the middle of a drain. She was kneeling in front of the client's desk chair, pleasuring him with her mouth, when the door flew open and his twin sons rushed in.

"Dad, we have the rest of the day off because of the heat!" Then they stopped as if rooted to the floor.

"Get out!" the father commanded. But it was too late, and the situation was obvious.

One of the boys was the first to find words again. "Don't worry about it. We won't tell mom anything. And, in return, we are allowed to participate a little."

The man grabbed his forehead. Then he looked at Kristina. "Would that be okay with you? I'll pay you, of course."

Kristina looked at him, then over at the boys, then back at him.

"Are the boys of age yet?" She had considerable doubts about that.

"They turned eighteen last month," the father said. The proof came from one of the sons who held his identity card in front of her face.

A moment later she was lying backward on the heavy desk. One of the boys had his cock in her pussy. She had the father's penis in her mouth and the other son's penis in her hand.

Then everything happened very quickly. The young man who was in her womb suddenly got a glazed look. His penis pulsated and he fired jet after jet deep into her vagina.

She turned her head and took the other boy's cock in her mouth. At the same moment, he began to ejaculate. He moved back a little so that the following jets hit her right in the face. At some point, the flood ebbed. Kristina felt how the warm liquid ran over her ear into her hair.

Now the father took the position of the son who had cum in her pussy and penetrated her pussy himself.

"My son's cum looks great on you. Your face just looks sexy"

He smiled at her. Then he quickened the pace. As he did so, he kissed her toes and the soles of her feet alternately. Kristina felt that she was going to come. Finally, her body stiffened and her pussy clenched. This also sent the father over the edge. He unloaded inside her with a growling, gurgling sound.

The father showed himself generous. She found 400 EUR in her envelope. "As a little extra thank you for helping to prevent family problems," he said with a smile.

She had received her biggest order yet from Tim, a man in his thirties. He had booked her oral service twice before.

One day, he had called her again. "Mrs. Nachtigal, could you also imagine an encounter with several men at once?"

"What is it about?" she asked him.

"It's about my best friend's bachelor party," he had replied. "I told him about you and he got very pointed ears. He fancies—like me—more mature women. Then he waved it off, though. He was happy with his future wife, he said, and it was not a good idea to deceive her with another woman."

Tim paused. "I talked to the guys, though, and they thought it was a great idea to hire you anyway! The appointment is next week Saturday, in the afternoon."

He paused again. "We'll pay you 1000 EUR for two to three hours," he added, then.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

She thought about it for a moment and then agreed without further ado.

The meeting took place in Tim's apartment. The men had previously gone rafting on the Rhine river. Then they had driven to Tim's apartment, ordered pizza, and washed it down with plenty of beer.

She rang the doorbell. A young man opened. She froze in shock. It was Max, her best friend's son!

She had a strong impulse to turn on her heel and leave.

Max looked at her with wide eyes. "Kristina?"

Before she could flee, Tim joined them. "Dear Mrs. Nachtigal, please come in!" He took her hand and led her into the living room.

The conversation and laughter suddenly stopped.

"Gentlemen, may I introduce Madame Christine," he spoke with a stilted French accent.

For a moment there was silence. Then someone started clapping, starting a round of loud applause.

Someone put a glass of champagne in her hand, and the guys raised their beer glasses. " Here's to the bridegroom and Madame Christine," Tim said and everyone drank.

Kristina slowly regained her composure. The young men made a neat, if somewhat alcoholic, impression. There were more of them than she had expected. She roughly estimated that there were about twenty men.

The man with the foolscap right next to Tim was obviously the fiancé. He stared at her, somewhat puzzled. "Tim, you fucking bastard," she thought she could read from his lips. Then he grinned at Tim, then at her, and then, he toasted her again.

She took off her thin summer coat. She wore almost nothing underneath. Just some kind of camisole that accentuated her waist and put her breasts in perspective. One of the men approached her from behind and grabbed one breast. His other hand sought the entrance to her pussy. The men now quickly discarded their restraint.

"Madame Christine, we're going to start with a bukkake session," she heard Tim's voice. Several men had already lowered their pants and were jerking their cocks. "Please squat on the pillow."

Her face was now framed by loads of erect cocks. She took one or the other in her mouth and massaged more with her hands.

The fiancé came first. He positioned himself wide-legged in front of her and said, "Madame, please open your mouth and look at me." Then there was an eruption such as she had rarely experienced.

The first shot swept her hair out of her forehead, then it was her nose and cheeks, and last but not least, two or three jets found their way into her wide-open mouth. She barely had time to compose herself, because, now, it was spraying nonstop from all directions. She closed her eyes and bravely let the warm rain wash over her.

"Kristina, oh my God!!!" That was Max's voice.

She opened her eyes, which turned out to be a mistake. Although Max was over a meter away, his first jet immediately hit her eye area. More powerful splashes followed. Eventually, the eruptions petered out.

"Oh shit. I didn't mean to," she heard him again. But she smiled inwardly. The handsome brat had given her a tremendous facial insemination. It just felt horny, even if her eyes burned a little.

Apparently, the men had now all spent their powder. Because there were no more candidates in sight.

Just over half an hour had passed since her arrival. Was that all? She had never made money so easily before.

"Madame Christine, would you like to freshen up a bit?" she heard Tim say, "I'll show you the shower room."

He took her hand and led her to the bathroom. "Please take your time. We'll be expecting you for round two shortly."

Okay, so it wasn't over yet, she thought. She took a long shower and dribbled eye drops into her reddened eyes.

When she came back into the living room, in her bathrobe, applause broke out again.

There was now a thick blanket on the large table. "Please make yourself comfortable," Tim addressed her.

She slipped off the robe and lay backward on the table. "We were thinking of a gangbang, if that's okay with you."

She nodded. Now she, too, would finally get her kicks.

Again, the fiancé was first on the spot. He had a rather small penis. But that didn't matter. Kristina's pussy could handle almost any situation. She cherished her vagina and regularly exercised the muscles of the vaginal walls. By this means, she was able to handle just about anything from mini-penises to really thick cocks.

The fiancé squirted briskly inside her. He had used a condom, she noted gratefully. He knotted the well-filled rubber and placed it on her belly.

The second candidate didn't bring her to orgasm yet, either, but she knew she would have several orgasms. At the least when Max was inside her. After an hour, there were almost twenty quite well-filled condoms on her belly. After all, she had also come three or four times. They were not century events, but better than nothing.

But where was Max? Would he chicken out?

He finally showed up. "Is that okay with you, Kristina?" he asked, a little embarrassed.

She winked at him, grabbed his cock, and unrolled the condom. "We don't need that," she whispered.

His penis was medium-sized, slightly curved, and very nice. She took it in her mouth and then gently guided it to her vagina, which was soaking wet and waiting for him. Although Max didn't last two minutes, she had probably the most violent orgasm of her life in that short time. After that, she straightened up in a daze and felt a gush of Max's cum flow out of her vagina.

"Madame, you were wonderful," said Tim, and applause erupted again. "Guys, grab another beer and get ready to go slowly," he called out to the crowd. "I've reserved a long table in the old town for eighteen o'clock!"

On his way out, Max grabbed her arm. "Will you call me?"

She smiled and nodded. She knew this was the beginning of a long and passionate affair.

And then came the day she had hoped would never come. Her boss had called her in for a one-on-one meeting. That was unusual. Although they both had a good relationship, she sensed mischief.

The boss didn't linger long on small talk. "It's come to my attention that you don't just sell insurances," he started the conversation.

Okay, so he knew, now. She would be fired without a doubt. She started to sweat.

"You know I'd have to fire you," he continued. "It could cost me my job if I don't." He paused. "But I don't want to fire you. You're one of the best on the team."

In fact, Kristina's contract sales had improved significantly after expanding her scope of practice to include sexual services. However, she didn't think there was any correlation. Partly because she kept the two areas strictly separate.

"My informant will be silent as a grave. He is one of your clients and a good buddy of mine. I myself will also do nothing."

"However, I have a request," he continued. "Could you imagine..." he faltered.

She guessed what it was about, even if it came as a complete surprise. Her boss was a handsome fellow, in his mid-thirties, with a picture-perfect wife.

"I'm paying too, like everyone else," he continued. "And, in case you think I'm an asshole, I'm afraid my wife doesn't care for sex. Especially not oral sex."

A load fell off her mind. "Sounds good," she said, "right now?" There was no mistaking the bulge in his suit pants.

She now had the upper hand again. "Today will be free, for once. I look forward to a continued productive working relationship."

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments