Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 6: Catfished into sex

"Denise sleeps with the man who's been tricking her online"

23
2 Comments 2
43.1k Views 43.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
My name is Denise. I'm sixteen with black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. About six months ago, I accepted a friend request on Facebook from a guy named Deacon McSwayne. He was seventeen, 6'2, blonde, and very buff. I thought he was so attractive that I accepted his request and started talking to him through messenger.

We had a lot in common and the conversation quickly turned sexual, ending in us trading pics. I sent him images of me fully naked showing everything and close ups of my vagina. He sent me a lot of pictures of his dick and muscular smooth chest, never showing his face in the pics.

Deacon lived seven hours away, which was why it took us so long to plan a meeting. He worked after school and on weekends, so he couldn't commit to that much time in the car. I, on the other hand, didn't own my own car. So I waited until my parents were out of town, knowing they would never approve of me driving that far by myself to see a guy I'd never met in person. It felt like it took forever to get there, but at last Google Maps took me to the address he gave me.

I parked in the driveway of his blue ranch house. It was in the middle of farm land, each house spread out half a mile from each other. I got out of the car and adjusted my puffy skirt, glancing at my reflection in the car window to make sure my curled hair still had volume and checking my makeup one last time.

I walked to the door in my red heels, a request Deacon made, and gave the bell a ring. A man answered the door. He was 5'10 or so, bald on top with brown and gray hair on the sides, and very stocky, almost overweight. He had to have been in his late 50's, maybe early 60's.

"Come on in. You must be Denise, Deacon has told me all about you."

I entered the foyer and he closed the door behind me. "Nice to meet you. You have a nice house."

"Thank you."

"Are you Deacon's father?"

"Well... not exactly. But I'll take you to him."

He walked away through the living room and to a hallway with three doors. He opened the second door and gestured for me to go inside. The room was dark, but I heard Deacon's voice say, "Hey, baby. I've been waiting so long to meet you in person."

"Hi, Deacon, I'm so excited to meet you too."

In the darkness, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and he leaned in to kiss me. He smelled like he'd been eating Mexican food and I could feel a mustache, which he didn't have in his pictures. The man holding me also couldn't have been taller than 5'10.

"Hey, you don't feel the same as your pictures."

"Oh, well I wasn't exactly honest with who I am."

My heart started beating fast. I pulled away from him and started feeling around the walls for a light switch. All of a sudden I felt another person, the man who answered the door and lead me here. He was standing in front of the door.

"Looking for this?" I heard the mystery man say as the lights came on. I turned around to look at who I'd been talking to all this time. His hair was grey too, he was around the same age as the other man, with white hair that receded up to the top of his head, but not bald like the other guy.

"Who are you really?"

"I'm sorry I lied to you, but I knew you'd never even talk to me if I had a pic of the real me on my profile or told you my age."

"How old are you?"

"Sixty three."

"What is your real name?"

"Greg. And this is my best friend Gary." He gestured to the man blocking me from leaving the room.

"I loved your pictures and reading your sexy chats," the man said.

"Oh my God! You showed him? Who else did you show?"

"Well nobody... yet... that is, I won't show anybody else if you do what we want."

I tried to think of a way out of this. "Um... I'm a virgin and I'm not on any birth control."

"Oh come on, I know everything about you at this point. You lost your virginity last year to your ex-boyfriend. And I know you went back on birth control when we started talking for the day when we met up."

"Uh... well... I forgot to take a pill this morning so now it won't work."

"I don't believe you for a minute. Come on, sweetheart. Just do what we ask, I promise you will leave here with your dignity. If you leave now, I'll post your pictures to every website imaginable, including Facebook where I'll tag you for all your friends to see."

I was fucked. After a few moments, I asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Now you're talking," Greg said. His friend pulled out a video camera and started recording.

"No! Absolutely not. You can't tape this or take any pictures."

"Yes we can, sweetheart, but it's okay. This is just for our private collection. We won't show anybody."

Private collection? That must mean that they've done this to other girls. Greg got behind me and rolled up my shirt to my neck, revealing my cleavage and bra. The guy with the camera walked closed to me and put the camera right up to my crack. "How big are your tits?" he asked me.

"34D," I shyly replied as Greg started groping them from behind. The other guy filmed it and with his free hand, started sticking his finger down my cleavage.

"Those are very nice. Nicest we've seen, right, Greg?"

"Right, Jim."

So his name was Jim. As Jim kept his finger in my cleavage, Greg, lifted my shirt completely off and started unhooking my bra. He slid the straps down the side of my arms and let go. My boobs were trying to spread out in my cups, which kept my bra on without the straps hooked.

"Oh shit, that's hot. Shake it off, don't touch it," Jim said to me as he kept the camera focused on my chest. I shimmied my shoulders to shake my boobs and after a few sways my bra fell off, exposing my pink puffy nipples. Jim's hand reached out and pinched my right nipple and gently shook my boob with it pinched. Greg's hands came from underneath and cupped the bottom of each breast and shook them gently, alternating them for Jim's camera.

"Tell me, sweetie, do you like having your breasts played with?" I shyly shook my head. It was true, I loved having my nipples sucked and pinched. Greg got out from behind me and laid me down on the bed and started kissing my nipples as he groped and squeezed my breasts. Then he took his thumb and index finger of each hand and started rubbing my nipples, which had firmed up from their initial puffiness now that they were aroused. Greg kissed his way down my tummy to my skirt and lifted it up.

"Thank you for wearing the skirt and heels I requested." He gave me a wink as he exposed my red laced panties. He started rubbing my clit through the fabric with his thumb while Jim zoomed in with his camera. Then he pulled my panties to the side to reveal my waxed pussy. "Mmm, no hair. Just the way I like them." He turned to the camera and gave a thumbs up. Then he put his face between my legs and took a deep sniff. "Oh Jim, you gotta smell this!"

Greg backed up and took the camera from Jim, who put his bald head between my legs and pressed his nose against my hole to smell. Next thing I knew, his tongue was sliding up and down my slit and teasing my clit. The he pulled my panties off, leaving my skirt and heels on.

As Greg taped, he took his pants off and revealed his hard dick. It was maybe 6 inches long and pretty wide. His pubes were still black, and really really long. He kneeled on the bed next to me and started to thump the head of his dick on my face while he filmed it. I was really enjoying Jim's tongue as it started to tease my hole, going in and out just a little bit. I started to moan as Greg pointed the camera towards Jim, who raised his eyebrows as he kept eating me out.

Then Greg put the camera back on his dick as he started rubbing it on my lips. "Taste my dick, Denise." I opened my mouth and took his head in. His precum was so salty. In this position, I could comfortably get about half of it in my mouth, which he seemed fine with. I flicked the head with my tongue as it got towards my lips and he said, "Oh, she knows what she's doing. She's sucked dick before."

"Hey, Greg, give me the camera back." Greg handed it to Jim, who placed it between my legs and spread my lips to show it. "This pussy has gotten so wet. And look how cute and pink it is!" he said to whoever would be watching this next. Hopefully just the two of them.

Greg mounted my face and pushed his dick all the way in my mouth.

ElysaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElysaSun

It made it to the back of my throat, but no further. His long pubes were all over my nose and cheeks, tickling me. His saggy balls were pressed against the bottom of my chin and when he pulled out, they rested on my neck. Jim's hand's left my crotch and a few seconds later he was standing on the other side of us, filming Greg slowly hump my face.

"You gonna cum, Greg?"

"I'm getting ready to, Jim. You might want to pull in close." Jim got close to my face with the camera as Greg pulled his dick out of my mouth and started to jack off fast. Within fifteen seconds, a streak of hot cum spread across my forehead and into my hair. I closed my eyes and shut my mouth as another streak got on my left eyelid and nose. Then I felt more slowly drip on my lips and down my cheek. He pressed the head against my chin as the last few drops came out. He was moaning weirdly as he came.

"Alright, Greg! Nice load!" I heard two hands slap like a high five as I kept my eyes closed. I sat up and grabbed the sheets and wiped it out of my eye. I turned to look at them and now Greg had the camera and Greg's dick was out. It was longer than Jim's, maybe 7 inches, but not as wide. His pubes were all white, but not long like Greg's. However his balls sagged lower than Greg's.

He put his dick in my face and I started sucking it, tasting some of Greg's cum that had gotten on my lips as I started to take it. When he pushed it to the back of my throat, there was still about an inch left to take. Greg zoomed in from the side as Jim put one hand behind my head and plugged my nose with the other and pushed it down my throat. He started humping in and out as I started to gag and cough, tears coming to my eyes.

Greg disappeared from my view as Jim started pushing it back down my throat. I looked up at him and could see intensity in his eyes as he forced it down. I felt what I thought was a finger go in my pussy, but I quickly learned it was a little vibrator when Greg turned it on. Oh, it felt so good in drastic contrast to my aching throat as Jim kept making me take it deep. Greg closed my legs together with the vibrator up my pussy. "Keep your legs closed. Do not let this vibrator slip out, or we post a photo of you online."

Greg returned to filming Jim molest my face as I fought really hard to keep my legs together. After about a minute, I started to cum on the vibrator and as my pussy uncontrollably tensed up and spasmed, my legs came apart and the vibrator slipped out onto the bed.

Jim started to cum from my moans and pulled his dick back, keeping the head in my mouth. "Close your lips and don't swallow," Greg commanded as Jim filled my mouth with foul tasting cum. When he finished squirting, he pulled out and and he grabbed the sides of my cheek with one hand, tilting my head up. "Open your mouth," Greg said and I did, showing my mouth full of cum.

"Now swallow it," Jim said. I closed my lips and made a disgusted face as I swallowed. I had to swallow again because I couldn't swallow it all down in one gulp. "Open up to prove it's gone." I did and stuck my tongue out and that excited them. Greg went back to my pussy and saw that the vibrator slipped out.

"Uh oh..."

"Oh please no, don't post my pictures."

"C'mon Greg. She's been such a trooper so far."

"Oh... alright. But lift your legs up and show us that pussy now." He put the camera back between my legs and spread my lips. "Oh yeah, that's a wet ass pussy." He slipped a finger in and pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth. "See how good you taste?" It certainly tasted better than cum, I thought.

Greg handed Jim the camera as he grabbed my ankles, my red heels still on as he slowly took them off and started sucking my toes. Then he took his shirt off, revealing his chubby chest, covered in thick black hair. He had a big gut and pressing my feet together, he started rubbing them against his chest hair. I noticed his dick was still hard and Jim's hadn't softened either.

"I thought older guys couldn't stay up this long."

Jim started laughing. "We both took little blue pills, darling."

Greg put my ankles on his hairy shoulders and started rubbing his fat dick against my wet lips, then pushed the head in and pulled it all the way out. Then in and out again as Jim filmed it close up from the side. He started pushing it deeper and deeper with each in and out until it was all the way in. Then he pulled it out and said, "Look how it glistens with her juices."

"Oh yeah," Jim said, as Greg started fucking me. He leaned in and pushed my legs against my boobs as he started sucking my neck. I started to moan in pleasure. It honestly did feel great, even though I was embarassed by the circumstances. Greg got behind us and started filming him fuck me from behind, close up on my hole and ass. I felt his hand start to rub my ass hole as he pushed a finger inside.

It felt so good that I started to cum hard, my pussy gripping Greg's dick as it happened. Jim came back to the side as Greg pulled out to show the camera some of the white juice that came out of my orgasm. He came up to my face with his dick and made me lick it off. Again, it wasn't great to me, but still better than either of their cum tasted. He took the camera from Jim who took off his shirt. His fat body was hairy as hell too, but his body hair was all white.

Jim grabbed me and turned me onto my stomach and spread my ass cheeks. I felt some cold liquid hit my ass as his fingers started plunging lube into my ass. "Oh no! You can't do that! I've never done that before!"

Greg smiled. "I know you haven't. But you're going to try it now. Jim's an ass man. If you don't, your photos are going online."

Jim lubed up his dick as well as he pushed the head in. This felt okay, but then he started pushing it in farther and it felt like my insides were being pushed to the side to make room for it. It hurt a lot as it went deeper and deeper. Tears started coming to my eyes as he grabbed my shoulders and got it all the way in. He started to fuck me and after a few minutes the pain subsided and there was some pleasure.

Greg disappeared for a few seconds and returned with the vibrator, which he held in my pussy as Greg continued to fuck me. I could feel the vibrator on Jim's dick through the small space between my pussy and ass and it intensified the pleasure. I started to cum.

When my orgasm stopped, Greg removed the vibrator and handed it to Jim, who sucked the juice off it for the camera. Jim collapsed on me, forcing me to the bed as his sweaty hairy body pinned me down and he started to writhe as his dick came deep in my ass. He was so heavy I felt like my boobs were going to pop underneath his weight. He got up and Greg filmed close as he slowly pulled his dick out of my ass.

"Oh you're ass is bright red! Sit up straight with your ass bent out." I got on my knees and arched my back to stick out my ass. "Can you feel the cum sliding down?"

"No. All I feel is numb back there."

They started to laugh as Jim started to finger my ass. I couldn't really feel it, but they made a big deal as the cum came out of it. Then Greg lay down on the bed.

"Get on," he said as he gestured to his dick. I climbed on top of him cowgirl style and slid down on his fat dick, all the way to the base. I started to ride his dick when he grabbed my shoulders and started to jack hammer me hard. It was so rough and the friction was intense as he started to blast me with his load, grabbing my shoulders and holding me down on it. Now I could feel his load hitting me deep.

"Do you feel that?" Jim asked and I nodded my head. Greg grabbed my hips to lift me off his dick and Jim zoomed in on my pussy, cum leaking out and onto Greg's dick. "Finger the rest out," Jim said as I reached between my legs, still over Greg, and stuck my index finger in, breaking the seal of my closed pussy and allowing more cum to leak out onto Greg's crotch.

"Are we done?"

"Yeah, we're done," Greg said. He handed me the vibrator and said, "Here, a souvenir to remember us by."

The drive home was a struggle, sitting on a sore ass and pussy for seven hours with a sore throat. I felt so used and abused, but a sense of relief came over me as I realized I would never talk to a stranger online again.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments