Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 23: My Boyfriend is Watching

"Olivia fucks an older guy while her boyfriend watches"

33
9 Comments 9
38.0k Views 38.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
My name is Olivia and I have a boyfriend named Justin. He's eighteen and I'm seventeen. We're pretty sexually active and Justin is very kinky sometimes. He loves to have sex in lots of random places, like the woods, an empty movie theater and a storage closet at our high school. But last night he asked me to do something I didn't think I'd be able to do.

"Olivia, I want to watch you have sex with an old guy you've never met before."

I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth.

"Justin... I... I love you, but I don't know if I could do that."

"C'mon, Liv. Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like with an older guy? It would turn me on so much." He gave me a kiss. "And I'd be there the whole time. You wouldn't have to do anything you didn't want to. I promise. Don't you trust me?"

"Oh... I guess."

It was true, I did trust him. And I love Justin so much that I couldn't say no. So before I knew it, I was spending my Saturday night at the mall. I was drinking a smoothie by the fountain while Justin stopped guys old enough to be my father and tried talking to them. I didn't really get to hear what he was saying, but I was surprised how many guys were not interested. After about fifteen minutes, though, a nice looking guy in a denim jacket smiled while talking to Justin. After a minute, Justin walked him over to me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Olivia, this is Don. He's forty-eight and is married, so we have to go back to your house. Is that okay?"

I nodded my head yes as Don reached out to shake my hand. Justin made arrangements for him to follow us to my place in his car.

I was really quiet when we got to my house, barely saying a word as I led Justin and Don up to my bedroom. My parents were out at a dinner party and wouldn't be home for a few more hours. Justin took a seat in my bean bag chair and I sat on the bed.

"So... you just want me to fuck her? Is that right?" Don asked, looking at Justin, not me.

"Yeah. Fuck her hard and no condoms." Justin had a huge grin on his face.

"No condoms?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "You're on the pill and this guy's clean. He's got a wife and kids older than you, so you don't have anything to worry about."

Don was handsome. Blue eyes and a gruff face. His head was balding. He still had hair on top, but it was cut short and you could see most of his scalp.

He crawled on top of me on the bed, gently pushing me onto my back as he started to kiss me. I could smell his cologne and it was intoxicating. He was such a good kisser, his gruff chin scraping my skin and lips as he tongued my mouth. His hands wandered down to my skirt as his fingers slowly started inching it up until his hands landed on my crotch. He gently rubbed my pussy.

He slid down my body, kissing my neck until he got to my tank top. He nibbled my nipples through my shirt and bra before working down again, kissing my tummy before getting to my skirt. He unhooked it and slid it down, exposing my pink panties. He peeled them off slowly and I lifted my legs up as he worked them to my knees, leaving them there as he looked at my bald little pussy.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he pressed his nose against my lips and took a sniff. His tongue slowly started to lick my lips, gently parting them as he licked North to South, back and forth in slow repetition.

It felt so amazing. I started to moan and he immediately started licking my hole, which was getting wet by now. He slowly pushed his tongue in and my moaning got even louder. He slid it out and moved his lips to my clit as he started flicking it slowly with his tongue. I felt his hands get close to my hole and a finger started spreading my lips as he slowly slid it in. My breathing got so heavy as he started working his finger against my g-spot as his tongue began to move faster on my clit. I had never had a guy stimulate both at the same time and very quickly; I was screaming and arching my back as I came so hard.

"Damn! This little girl cums fast!" Don said. He lifted my ass up in the air and buried his tongue in my pussy as I came hard. I was writhing under his touch with pleasure as I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. He put his head between my legs, looking down at me. I could see my juice all over his gruff chin. "You like that, baby?"

"Yes, Don."

"No, call me Daddy," he said.

"Oh fuck yes," I heard Justin say as he watched it all.

With my boyfriend's permission, I reached over and grabbed my favorite teddy bear and held it on my chest. In a higher pitched voice I replied "Yes, Daddy."

Something suddenly came over Don. He pulled my panties off my legs quickly and started mouthing my thigh as he ripped my socks off. He hopped off the bed for a few seconds as he undressed very quickly. His chest was full of hair, curly black and grey ones, opposed to the few Justin had. Don's cock sprung straight up as he dropped his pants and briefs.

It was the biggest one I'd ever seen, so fat and with a really big head (and big bushy pubes around it).

Don grabbed my ankles and spread my legs as he got between them and rested his dick on my pelvis. "I love how little you are," he said as he admired how big his cock looked against my small body. He reached up and hooked his fingers under my tank top, peeling it up over my head. I helped get it off as he reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, which I removed. He leaned down and started sucking my nipples on my 32b breasts. "So perky, baby," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I cooed back as he grabbed my ankles and lifted them over my head. He angled his cock against my pussy and slowly spread me open with his head. His eyes were fixed to my vagina until he quickly glanced up to watch me wince as he worked it in a little more.

SaraSey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSey

"You ever had a big dick like this, baby?"

I moaned "No, Daddy" as he rocked in deeper. I gasped and winced as he did, spreading me wider and deeper than Justin ever could.

"Do you like big dicks, sweetheart?" Justin asked from the chair. His dick wasn't small, not to me at least, but he couldn't compete with Don's size. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I just moaned. "I want you to like big dicks."

I couldn't see Justin, but it sounded like he was jerking off.

Don was now over half way in and his bushy pubes were starting to tickle my skin as he kept going deeper, pressing them into my bald groin. I could feel his big head as he rocked it in and out, past my g-spot. He kept going as he kissed and sucked on my nipples then neck. He started kissing my lips passionately as he finally bottomed out. I felt his head rest against my cervix as his big hairy balls rested on my ass cheeks. He hooked his buff arms under my shoulders and held my head as he start to fuck me and I started to cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"You mean 'Oh, Daddy.'"

"Yes, Daddy."

With that, he started fucking me harder. I could hear my pussy squeaking and slurping as he pounded my tight wet hole.

"Ohhhh yes," I heard Justin say as he looked on.

Don's eyes glowed with fire as I looked into them with my eyebrows raised. He was drilling me so hard and fast. There was definitely pain, but also a lot of pleasure. His big soft head stimulated my g-spot like never before and I could feel myself getting close to cumming again.

I forced my hands up past his hairy chest and rested them on his shoulders, squeezing and gripping as he pushed up a little bit. I was rubbing his pecs, feeling the muscles underneath a little flab. I was starting to cum and my body bucked under him uncontrollably as he held me down and continued to drill. I started to cry from the intense orgasm and I began to scream. Don slowed down, breathing so heavily in my face as sweat began to bead up on his forehead. He pulled out and laid on me.

"How was that, baby?"

I was panting, "So good, Daddy."

"Was that the best orgasm you ever had?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I heard Justin moan a little.

Don climbed off me slowly and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees facing me," he commanded and I did what he asked. He was standing with his back to Justin so I still couldn't see him. "Clean off my dick, baby."

I started sucking my cum off it. My juices had become frothy towards the base of his cock as I licked it all off. Don backed away and got behind me on the bed. I looked at Justin as he was masturbating. I could see he was really getting off on this.

Don grabbed my hips as he entered me from behind. He started drilling me balls deep and in this position, his dick was going too deep. I started to cry out "Owww!" as I collapsed on the bed, dropping off his dick.

"Oh, sorry baby. Daddy won't go that deep again." He pulled me back up onto my knees and resumed fucking me, being careful not to hit my cervix again. He reached up and groped my boobs as he fucked me.

I looked down and noticed my chest was covered in little hairs that fell off his chest.

Justin stood up and started moaning as he ran to my face. "Eat my cum," he said to me.

I opened my mouth and took his dick in it as he blasted cum to the back of my throat. I started swallowing as I heard Don get upset.

"Hey man, that wasn't part of the deal. You said you were just going to watch."

Justin didn't answer him until he finished cumming, then he backed out of my mouth. "What's the big deal? She's my girlfriend."

"I was going to kiss her after fucking her. You ruined that for me, so I'm going to have to give you a punishment."

Justin got cocky. "Oh yeah? What do you mean?"

Don grabbed a fistful of my hair as he started fucking me harder. He slapped my ass with his free hand and held onto my left ass cheek as he started moaning, saying "Oh fuck, baby" over and over. I could feel his big dick pulsing as he came, shooting his load deep inside my pussy. He pulled out quickly and spread my ass cheeks as he looked at it for a second. Then he picked me up and put me on my back again with my ass hanging over the edge.

"Alright, asshole. Eat it," he said to Justin.

Justin hopped off the bed. I looked at him as his eyebrow raised, almost like he was happy at the request. Justin got on his knees between my legs and started eating my pussy. I could feel Don's cum leaking out as Justin took it into his mouth.

"You like my sloppy seconds, asshole?" Don asked as he grabbed my teddy bear and gave it back to me. I held it against my boobs as I enjoyed Justin's mouth sucking the cum out of my pussy. "Lick it clean," he said.

Justin was eating me out for about five minutes until he stopped and said, "It's clean."

As Justin got up, Don came and fingered my hole with two fingers. He massaged them quickly before pulling out and noticing a little bit of his cum was still on them. "You did a decent job," he said to Justin as he stuck his fingers in my mouth and I sucked the last drops off.

Don put his clothes back on and we all stayed silent. I didn't really know what to say and was reeling in the afterglow of his amazing fuck. After he was dressed, Don pulled a pen out of his pocket and grabbed my hand, writing his number on my palm. "Listen baby, if you ever want to get fucked by a real man again, call or text me. I'm sure I'll hear from you again."

He winked as he walked out of my room.

Justin came to cuddle with me as we heard the front door close behind him.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments