Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 22: Parking Lot Fuck

"Lindsey fucks a stranger in the parking lot to get her battery started"

19
1 Comment 1
50.5k Views 50.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Hey Diary. I know it's been a long time since I've written, but something happened last night that I never want to forget, so I'm putting it all down here. I was at Wal-Mart late last night buying a last minute birthday gift for my friend, but when I got back to my car the battery was dead. It was 2:00 in the morning and well past curfew. It was a cold night, somewhere in the high twenties, so I waited in my car and jumped out anytime I saw a car driving by. After a few passersby I got a red Jeep Cherokee to pull into the spot next to me.

"Excuse me, sir. My battery died, do you have jumper cables?" I asked the guy as he got out of his car. He was tall, at least six feet. Or at least that's tall to me, I'm only five foot three. He had brown eyes, a large nose and an untrimmed brown beard. He looked like the guys from Duck Dynasty were his role models. He had a brown winter hat, a Carhartt coat, jeans and brown boots on.

"No, sorry. But if you buy some I can jump your car."

"Well the thing is... I sort of spent all my money."

"Don't you have a credit card?"

"No... I'm only sixteen."

"Oh." He pondered for a minute. "You're out too late, you know."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I need to get home before a cop comes."

He thought about it for a minute. "What will you give me if I buy jumper cables for you?"

He looked a little suggestive as he asked the question. "I don't know. A kiss?"

"Nah. I need more than that."

"A blowjob?" I asked, thinking it was a joke.

"You're getting close," he said with a grin on his face.

"Hey, mister, I'm only sixteen! How old are you?"

"Twenty nine. Are you a virgin?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing. Let me fuck you in my Jeep and I'll buy you jumper cables."

I thought about it for a minute. I really needed to get home. I had only slept with one guy before, but my only other option was to return the gift I'd bought to buy the cables. "Okay. I'll do it."

The guy opened the back door of his Jeep and jumped in to put the back seat down.

"Wait," I said. "You have to buy the jumper cables first."

He looked at me with a little frustration and sighed. "Alright, I'll buy the jumper cables, then fuck the shit out of you, then jump your car. Deal?"

"Deal."

I waited in his Jeep while he ran in. I took a peak at his CD collection. Lots of Lynyrd Skynyrd and Garth Brooks. He had a camouflage steering wheel cover. Within five minutes, he returned with the cables and climbed in his Jeep with me. He threw them into the front seat and leaned in to kiss me. His beard tickled my skin as he unzipped my pink puffy coat and peeled it down my shoulders. I pulled it off my wrists as he pulled my shirt over my head, messing up my long brown hair.

"Holy shit! You hide tits like these under a coat?" He was staring at my 34DD breasts, which were too big for my tiny frame. I didn't wear a bra because I left the house in a hurry. He pushed me against the back of the driver's seat as he started sucking my nipples and groping my boobs, shaking them together, lifting them up and letting them drop and bounce. As he was playing with my boobs, I realized I didn't know his name.

"What's your name?"

"Joe, but you're going to call me Mr. Wilson. What's yours?"

"Lindsey."

"Nice to fuck you, Lindsey," he said as he started unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled them off to my ankles and then pulled off my shoes to free my legs. He came back up to slide off my panties as his jaw dropped again.

"Are you sure you're sixteen?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Your pussy is bald."

"I shave."

He buried his bearded chin between my legs as his tongue started teasing my lips and clit. I started to moan a little as he tried thrusting his tongue into my tight hole. He was having a hard time getting it in. I was starting to get wet as he inserted a finger and started teasing my inner walls as his mouth worked my clit.

He slid his finger out and got on his knees as he took off his coat, but kept his shirt on. He put his face back between my legs as he took his jeans off. It was impressive actually, the way he slid them off and shifted his weight on his knees while keeping his tongue licking my pussy. He lurched forward on top of me and started kissing me as I felt the head of his dick touching my pussy.

"Where's your condom?"

"I don't have one."

"Then you can't fuck me."

"That wasn't the deal. The deal was you let me fuck you, I jump your car. You didn't say anything about condoms. I'm not going back in the store."

"Okay...," I was nervous about this.

coupletianos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
coupletianos

"But you can't cum in me."

"I'll pull out." He started kissing me again as he used his right hand to guide his head against my hole and he started to press in.

"Owwwww! Oh fuck!" I cried out. "What is that?"

"My dick."

He pushed up off me so I could see it. It wasn't as big as it felt, but was still pretty fat. His head was bulbous and more round than I thought possible. His shaft got wider in the middle before getting thiner again towards the base. It reminded me of a snake that swallowed an animal whole. It was somewhere between six and seven inches in length.

He pressed the head against my hole again and pushed hard. I could feel my lips being tugged as he worked the head in and started rocking it in and out, deeper and deeper. I cupped my boobs and let out gasps and a few painful noises as the wider part of his cock spread me open. It hurt a lot and then finally I felt his bushy pubes tickling my clit and knew it would start to feel better soon.

"God, your pussy is so tight."

Joe leaned forward and squeezed my boobs together as he started to drill my pussy. But within a minute, he started shaking and moaning on top of me. I felt his fat cock pulsing inside my pussy.

"What the hell? Did you just cum inside me?"

"Uhh... I'm sorry."

I started to hit him as he got off me. "I said you couldn't! Why would you do that?"

"It was an accident! Your pussy is too fucking tight, I couldn't help it."

"What if I get pregnant?"

"You'll figure something out."

I couldn't believe what an asshole he was. I sat up and started fingering the cum out of my pussy.

"You ready for more?" Joe asked.

"Say what?"

"I'm not done fucking you.

"Yes you are." I was still livid that he came inside me.

"Then I'm not jumping your car. I'll just run back in and return the cables." I was fucked. "Get on your knees," he told me as I rolled onto my hands and knees. The windows were completely fogged up.

Joe got behind me and pushed his dick back in my pussy. It felt like his dick was even deeper inside in this position. He held my hips as he started pounding me. He leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders and I reached between my legs to rub my clit as my boobs swung like pendulums from his thrusts. As he pounded me, he kept saying, "Oh fuck yes," and occasionally reached under to grope my boobs.

It was then that I saw his phone light up. It was hanging half out of his jeans. He received a text from someone named Joelle. The text said "Joe where r u? The baby is crying for food!!!"

"What is this?" I asked.

"Nothing. Ignore it," he said, still humping me as he reached to grab the phone.

"You have a kid?"

"Shut up. Don't worry about it."

"Are you married?"

He didn't answer. I was getting close to cumming when he lifted up my arms and lowered me onto my stomach. He laid on top of me and rolled us onto our right sides, fucking me in a spooning position. He wrapped his right arm under my head like a pillow and gropped my right tit as he used his left hand to turn my head to kiss him.

"Tell me you love my cock."

"I love your cock." I wasn't lying. I started to cum as I said it.

"Call me Mr. Wilson!" He commanded.

"I..." My orgasm was starting. "I... love... your... ohhhh. cock... uhhhh... Mr.... Wilson... ohhhh fuck!"

I was cumming so hard on his dick and he quickly pulled out, rolling me onto my back as he straddled my face and started blasting me with cum. It was so thick and hit my skin with such force as he moaned and grunted. As his cum slowed down, he pressed his dick against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked his big head as he shuddered and pulled it out. His cum actually tasted sweet.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm done."

He put his pants and coat back on as I stumbled around looking for something to wipe my face with. I found a McDonald's napkin and used that to wipe his cum off. Then got dressed while he started my car. I climbed out of his Jeep and went to my car.

"Thank you," I said.

"Oh no, thank you. Now I have to go buy food for my baby because my lazy ass wife can't get off her ass to buy it while I'm at work."

"Can I have your number in case I get pregnant?"

"Fuck no! I already have a kid, I don't need another."

He walked away. He was such an asshole, but it was so hot. I just got wet again writing about everything that happened.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments