Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 19: Halloween Mystery Fuck

"Angel gets a mystery fuck from a man in a mask"

16
1 Comment 1
39.1k Views 39.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Dear Diary,

It's me, Angel. I haven't written in a while, but I'm 17 now. My birthday was just last week, but it wasn't that great. Anyways, yesterday was Halloween and I went with my friends to a costume party. It was my first time going to a party that wasn't hosted by friends from school. Becky got the invitation from her boyfriend, who is in college. We all went as slutty princesses and I was Snow White. The costume was a little tight and my 36c breasts were hard to squeeze into it. Needless to say, there was too much cleavage. I found some cute yellow panties to wear under it so they matched the color of the skirt too. I looked hot!r

We got to the party around 9:00 and I thought it was going to be mostly college aged people, but most of the guests seemed to be in their 30's and 40's. I felt a little out of place, and my friends and I mostly hung out in the living room with our red plastic cups full of booze. We noticed a lot of guys checking us out, and some of their girlfriends or wives would get really pissed at them.

A lot of guys kept coming up and flirting with us. Most of them were older, and most of them weren't cute at all, but as we got more wasted, my friends left with them one by one until I was the last one there. As it got later, the party started to empty, and I realized I didn't have a ride home anymore. My parents thought I was spending the night at Becky's house, and she left with a guy, so I couldn't call them to come get us. I pulled my phone out of my cleavage and realized my battery was dead. Shit...

That's when I noticed the guy on the other end of the living room. He was wearing a monster mask with green skin and red eyes. The mask framed his mouth, and he must have put green makeup on his skin to make it blend in. It was pretty creepy. He had a brown trench coat on with green clawed gloves on his hands to make it look like he was a green monster all over. He started to walk towards me, and I got nervous.

"What's your name?" he asked me with a really deep voice, almost like Batman.

"I'm Angel. What's your name?" I tried not to slur my speech. I didn't want him to know that I was drunk.

"I'm Damien. I couldn't help but notice that you're all alone now."

"Oh... yeah, but my friends are coming right back," I lied.

"Oh really? Because I know the guys they left with, and they aren't coming back tonight."

I felt so screwed. I tried not to look nervous when he asked the next question. "Where do you live, princess?" I told him the area I needed to go to and he put his clawed hand around my shoulder. "I don't think there are any castles or dwarf cottages over there, but I'll take you if you need a ride."

Oh thank God! I was so grateful for a ride home. I followed him out to his car while thinking about how I was going to sneak into my room and pretend I got home early before my parents woke up. Damien drove a rusty old Ford Cutlas, and the inside smelled like dirty car. He turned on the radio and ACDC's "Highway to Hell" was playing. He turned the volume up so loud I could barely think.

The street lights blurred together as he drove and it was hard for me to get my bearings. But as I started to sober up, I realized we weren't heading the right way to go to my house. "Excuse me!" I yelled. He didn't hear me over the loud radio. I reached over and tapped him on the leg. He turned to look at me and tilted his head down to stare at my boobs.

"You're going the wrong way!" I screamed at him.

He either didn't hear me or just ignored me. His clawed rubber hand rested on my thigh. My skirt was super short, but he slid it back to reveal my panties. He slid his hand in between my legs and started rubbing my slit. It felt good, but I didn't know who this was. It was scary. I grabbed his hand to move it away, and his monster hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled it to his crotch. I could feel something hard under his trench coat. At first I thought it might be a gun. That's when he pulled apart the coat.

He was completely naked underneath it, and he had a monster cock! I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less, given that he went to the party as a monster. I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my hand around it and I couldn't touch my thumb to my middle finger, it was that big. The head was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. It was so fat and round, almost like a perfect circle at the end of his fat shaft. I started to stroke it and his rubber hand pressed against the back of my head, bringing my face close to his dick.

Damien turned off the radio and said, "Suck it, princess!" in his deep voice. I opened my mouth and started to take it in my mouth. I could barely get his head in; I had to strain to open my jaw wider to take it. It pretty much filled my mouth completely, but I started to suck on it and he did a weird half growl, half moan as I heard a garage door open. Where were we?

"Sit up, princess." I sat upright and saw we were in a garage as the door began to close us in. Damien got out and ran around to my side, opening my door and reaching in to pick me up.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You're in the monster den, princess. I'll take you home after you've tamed the beast."

Did he really think he'd be able to fuck me with a dick like that? I was so nervous, but this was also really hot. I couldn't deny that my pussy had gotten wet on the ride here and that I was super horny from being in a such a skimpy outfit all night. His house was dark, but I could tell that it was messy and a little stinky. He carried me down a hallway into a bedroom and tossed me on a messy bed. He flipped on a lamp light so he could see me. He pulled a phone out of his pocket and started taking pictures of me lying on the bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm just taking a few photos to add to my collection."

"What do you mean?"

He started to grin. "This is my Halloween tradition. Finding young princesses to ravage like a monster. I've been collecting them." He turned his phone around and started thumbing through pictures of other girls dressed as Cinderella, Belle, and Rapunzel.

"Did you fuck all of these girls?"

"Yes... Just like I'm about to do to you, princess."

He slid his trench coat off, but kept on his gloves and mask. His body was a little chubby with hair on his chest and belly. He had a tattoo on his upper left arm and another over his heart. His monster dick was still hard and standing straight out.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Old enough to be your dad, but young enough to rock your world. Now shut up, princess. The only sounds I want to hear you make are the sounds of you enjoying a monster tearing you apart."

His rubber hands rested on my shoulders as he straddled my waist and sat down on me.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

He grabbed the puffy sleeves on my shoulders and slid them down. My boobs were stuffed so full in the dress that he had to struggle to slide it off of them. Once they were free, he squeezed them together and began pinching and rubbing my nipples. He noticed my cell phone that I had pressed between them earlier and threw it on the floor. He bent down and started sucking and nibbling on my nipples. I was breathing so heavy and softly moaning as he teased my tits. Then he slid forward and pressed his big dick between them and started to hump my chest. His dick was so big that the head poked out between them as he humped forward.

He got between my legs and lifted the skirt up. My costume was now crumpled up around my waist as he hooked his claws under my panties and slide them off to expose my bald wet pussy. He grunted as he pressed his head between my legs and started licking my slit and sucking on my clit. I began to moan as he explored me with his mouth, gently scraping his teeth against my lips to tease me. Then he pressed one of his gloved fingers against my hole. The rubber nail pressed back as he pushed it in and I gasped. It was such a weird texture, that lumpy green rubber spreading my walls as he worked it in and out, deeper and deeper. While he fingered me, he continued to flick his tongue across my clit, driving me wild.

My moans got louder and louder as he drove me towards an orgasm. His free hand reached up and cupped my right boob as I began to cum hard. It was exhilarating, cumming because of a man in a mask that I didn't know. I hadn't even seen his face and that made it so hot. He climbed on top of me and stuck the finger he used inside my mouth and I sucked my juices off him. I could taste the rubber which was nasty, but it was still hot.

He pulled out his finger and got close to my face. Some of the green around his mouth had rubbed off while he ate me out. He looked at me through the mask's red eyes, I couldn't see his through them as he leaned in to kiss me. He sucked on my bottom lip and gently pressed his teeth against it before pulling back.

"This is going to hurt at first, but I promise it will feel amazing in a few minutes."

I bit my bottom lip as he pressed his fat head against my little hole and pushed. He pushed hard, having a really difficult time getting it in. My nails dug into his back as he started to open me up and I began to whimper, tears rushing to my eyes.

"Oh yeah," he grunted as he felt my tight walls gripping his head as he slowly worked it in more.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" I exclaimed as I bucked underneath him, trying to stop the pain.

"Shhhh. I'll slow down, princess." He stopped pushing forward and kept his dick still, learning down to kiss my neck, brushing his rubber hand through my hair to calm me down. As I got used to it, he pushed in a little further, slowly rocking it in and out a little as he moaned. It was still intensely painful, but I was starting to feel some pleasure from it.

As he continued to stretch me open and go deeper, I started to shudder. He got up on his knees, holding my legs over his shoulders as he continued to work it in deeper and deeper. He finally got it as deep as it would go. He still had at least two inches of shaft left that was never going to fit inside me.

"Now comes the good part." He had a big grin on his face as he slowly started to hump me and it felt amazing. His big head was massaging my g-spot like never before and the pleasure was incredible. He cupped my boobs and pinched my nipples between his thumb and index fingers and it drove me crazy. I started to cum harder than ever before and felt a gush of fluid shoot out of me onto his dick.

"Oh fuck princess, you're a squirter!"

I wasn't aware I could squirt, but I guess that's what happened and I loved it. He pulled out and quickly put me on my knees as he pushed it in again from behind. He held my long brown hair in his fist as he plowed me doggy style, sending my boobs bouncing in opposite directions. They kept colliding together from his powerful thrusts. A few times I screamed as he hit me too deep, but then he eased up and stopped going so far. I reached between my legs to try and cup his balls, but I couldn't reach them so instead I rubbed my clit as he drilled me.

"Cum again, princess. Cum all over my dick."

His deep voice begging me to cum was so hot and before long it was happening again. My pussy squirted all over his pelvis as I screamed from the intensity of it, my eyes rolling back in my head. He pulled out and rolled me back on my back and climbed on top of me again.

"There's only two places I like to cum princess. It's your choice, your pussy or your mouth."

"I'm not on birth control."

"That's not what I asked. Your pussy or your mouth."

"My mouth."

He climbed on top of me and straddled himself over my boobs, kneeling between my arms with his knees in my pits as he jerked off his giant cock. His big balls were resting on my collar bone as he began to moan and grunt and pressed his head against my lips. I opened my mouth and his load started to shoot hard and fast to the back of my throat. I watched his big veiny dick tense up and release with each gush of cum as he filled up my mouth.

"Swallow fast! I'm not done."

I took a gulp. It tasted so gross, I really don't like the taste of cum. More was coming out of his cock and I started to choke on it. He pulled out and more cum oozed out onto my chin and neck as the load in my mouth dribbled down the side of my cheeks.

"Too much cum for you, princess?" I nodded my head. "Just imagine if I unleashed that load in your pussy. All my little cum monsters would be tearing apart your eggs." I instantly imagined having a baby with his green monster face. He got off me and I reached between my legs. My pussy felt raw and loose. I sat up and tried to stand and it hurt a lot.

"Wait right there, princess, I'll help you." He grabbed my panties and slid them back on while I pulled my dress back up over my boobs. He put his trench coat back on. I started to limp, and he picked me up and brought me to the car.

"Do I get to know your full name or see your face?" I asked him on the way home.

"No, princess. it's better if we keep it a mystery."

He dropped me off a block away from my house to avoid any risk of my parents waking up from hearing a car in the driveway. I went into the backyard and snuck in through my bedroom window. I took off my dress and climbed into bed, holding my sore pussy as I fell asleep.

I told my parents that I'm sick today so I can stay in bed and rest from that wild night.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments