Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging at the Nudist Retreat

"Our next swinging adventure takes us to a nudist resort"

11
7 Comments 7
16.8k Views 16.8k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Preface

While this story is essentially a stand-alone story, the fictional characters from “First Time at the Swingers Club" feature again in this story. The Noosa Edge Nudist Retreat is a real location and can be easily found online.

*****

"We should be there in about 5 minutes. How are you feeling?” I asked Julie, who was sitting beside me in the car.

"Really excited, I can't wait to catch up with Sarah and Jason again," she replied.

"What time were they getting there?"

"Sarah said, around noon," was Julie’s reply.

I looked at the clock and noted that it was almost 1:30pm. "I guess that they should be there already. Probably already rooting like rabbits if I know those two." I said with a smile.

Julie laughed at this comment about our friends, knowing it would be exactly what they would be doing.

We turned the corner and I said, "This is it, we’re here," as I pulled up to the buzzer beside the gate.

"Hello," came from the speaker. I noted a German accent in the voice.

"Hi, this is Stephen and Julie. We have a booking for tonight."

"Welcome, come on in,” was the reply as the gates opened.

We parked our car beside another car we assumed was Sarah and Jason's, grabbed our bags and headed down to the front door. The house was a low set brick that had been rendered and painted orange. I looked at Julie and I could see her also wondering what we were getting into. The front door opened and a man stepped out wearing only a large black sash to cover his manhood. He looked to be in his mid-sixties with thin grey hair. His skin was deeply tanned from his years as a nudist.

"Hello, I am Rainer. Welcome to my home. Come in, come in," he said as he showed us in. "I will take you to your room and then you can join your friends by the pool. Dinner will be at six o’clock." He showed us to our room which had a king size bed, a small table and two chairs. "Please make yourself at home and enjoy your stay," he said as he left us in our room.

I drew Julie close and leaned in to kiss her. She responded quickly to my touch and soon our tongues were dancing together in each others mouth. My hand began moving over her sexy body, caressing down her back and onto her firm bum. The sheer fabric of her dress revealed to my fingertips that this naughty minx was once again not wearing any panties.

"Hello lover, did you miss me?” I asked. I had picked her up at the Eumundi train station and we had come the rest of the way together in my car.

“Why yes, I think I did; see?“ Julie lifted her dress with one hand and put mine onto her smooth wet pussy. ”And I think you missed me too," she said as she grabbed my hardening manhood through my shorts.

I ran my finger up and down her lower lips, before finding her clit and concentrating my efforts there. I looked deep into her big brown eyes and ran the fingers of my other hand through her shoulder length blonde hair. I pulled her close to kiss her again while her hands worked to undo my shorts and free my cock from its fabric prison. As my shorts gave way to her efforts, she stepped back and pulled them down, freeing my cock from its prison and allowing my erection to spring up.

"All mine," she said with a smile while giving my fully hard cock a gentle pull.

She quickly lifted her summer dress off, over her head , revealing her beautiful breasts firmly held in place by a black lace bra. She pulled my shirt over my head as I stepped out of my shorts and boxers, lying around my ankles. Reaching behind her back, Julie deftly unclipped her bra. We both stood there for a moment taking in the sight of each others naked bodies. I reached over to tweak her sensitive nipples and she slapped my hands away.

Julie knelt down in front of me, leaned forward and kissed the tip of my cock. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and then swallowed my manhood in one gulp. She then ran her tongue around the head of my cock, and then gently dragged her teeth over it. The sensation was driving me wild and I grabbed a nearby chair to avoid falling, as my weakening knees gave way .

"Honey, stop! Stop! Sarah and Jason will be waiting for us to appear and I haven't had any Viagra yet," I pleaded.

She released my cock and looked up with a smile, saying, "Okay, but I get the first one."

"Okay, I promise my first load is for you and you alone. Now, where are those blue pills and the sunscreen?" I replied with a smile.

After swallowing one of medicine's most marvelous inventions and applying some protection from the hot Queensland sun, we ventured out to the pool.

The sight that greeted us by the pool didn't surprise us in the least. Sarah was bending over the sun lounge and Jason was standing behind her, fucking her hard and fast. They didn't notice us standing by the gate and the expressions on their faces showed they were really going for it.

The sight in front of us was so engrossing that we just stood there watching, not wanting to disturb them. Julie grabbed hold of my very hard cock while my hands found their way to her very sensitive nipples.

It was Sarah that reached climax first, groaning loudly as the pleasure of her orgasm overwhelmed her. She collapsed forward on the sun lounge, leaving Jason standing there with his hard cock in his hand.

"Didn't you cum baby?" she panted inquisitively.

"No, but I'm close,” he replied.

"Oh goody," she said as she turned around and grabbed his cock. She wrapped her small hands around his engorged shaft. Finding it still wet from being inside her pussy, she began to gently stroke it. She wrapped her lips around his knob and this sent him over the edge. He shot his love juice into her mouth while she sucked out and swallowed every last drop.

"Yummy," she said with a smile her face.

"You want to share some of that with me?" asked Julie, stepping forward to greet our good friends.

"Julie! Steve! When did you guys get here?" Sarah said excitedly. "Of course, I'll share some with you!"

She embraced Julie , and the girls kissed passionately . Their tongues danced in each others mouths and shared the taste of Jason's cum. I shook Jason's hand firmly as we exchanged greetings but our eyes remained firmly on the sight of our beautiful ladies together. Both ladies were in great shape and had great bodies. While both were about 5' - 5" tall, Julie's blonde hair and 36DD breasts were in contrast to Sarah's brown hair and 34B tits. Both had waxed bare pussies and pale skin that would burn if they stayed in the sun too long. They were truly an amazing sight to behold.

"You're right, very yummy," said Jules, when the girls finally separated.

Sarah came over to me and I hugged her tightly against me as I kissed her firmly on the lips . My hard cock pushed up against her tummy. "Is this for me?" she enquired excitedly.

Julie, who had just hugged and kissed Jason; turned to reply to Sarah. "No! It's mine! Well the first one is. There will be plenty more after that. Come on big boy, I want to taste you now!"

Julie pushed me down on the sun bed and then settled down on her knees between my legs. She took my manhood firmly in her hand and then gently kissed the end. After a couple of kisses, her tongue came out and started to work its way around my knob and teased the hole in the end looking for some tasty pre-cum. Then in one big gulp, she took a good four inches of my seven inch cock into her mouth.

It was Sarah and Jason's turn to watch the action but Sarah didn't really like to watch. She wanted to be in on the action. Swinging one leg over the both of us, Sarah straddled the chair and lowered her pussy on my face. While the close up view was awesome, I figured I'd find out if Sarah was still as tasty as I remembered. I then started running my tongue up and down her moist and inviting slit. When I found her magic love button, I began to concentrate on that.

Jason looked around for where he could get into the action. On seeing Julie's pussy sticking up in the air, he decided to start there. He got down on his knees to get a good close up view while rubbing a couple of fingers between her pussy lips.

With all the teasing and watching, I knew I wouldn't hold out for too long. When Julie ran her teeth across my knob while caressing my balls, I gave in to the sensation and shot my load into her mouth. Sarah also reached her climax at the same time and her knees gave way, as she collapsed on top of me. The sun bed was now holding the full weight of three adults, something it was not built for. After the sun bed collapsed under our sheer weight, we were all left sprawling on the ground in a heap.

Then I heard a couple of sounds I was not expecting. There was clapping and laughter heard nearby. What the fuck! Who is that? I thought. I looked out from under Sarah who was lying on top of me and saw who was laughing at us.

A couple in their late forties or early fifties were standing on the other side of the pool. She had shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, B-cup boobs and a hairy pussy. He had a short military style haircut and a muscular build. His erect cock was standing up at about six inches and was also hairy. They were smiling and laughing at us, realizing that we were a pile of naked bodies with arms and legs going everywhere. I guessed we would have looked pretty funny.

Jason helped Sarah and Julie get to their feet and then stuck out his large hand to help me. Once I was standing, we wandered over to the new couple to introduce ourselves.

"Hi, I'm Jason and this is my wife Sarah," Jason said with this hand out for the new guy to shake.

"Hi Jason and Sarah. Nice to meet you! I'm Vaughn and this is my wife, Mary-Lyn, " he replied, while firmly shaking hands.

"But please call me, Maz," she added. "Only my mother calls me Mary-Lyn."

The girls then lent in for a friendly hug and peck on the cheek before swapping to the other partner to repeat the process. Then it was our turn.

"Hi Maz and Vaughn, I'm Steve and the beautiful blonde with me is my girlfriend Julie. We are both married, just not to each other," I said; also sticking my hand out for Vaughn to shake.

His grip was firm and he smiled warmly. "It looks like that sun lounge is out of action."

"Yup, it's fucked!" I laughingly replied . "I hope our exploits didn't offend you?"

We swapped over and Maz lent in to give me a hug and a check kiss. "Not at all. We were enjoying the show until it all came tumbling down." It was then that Maz reached down and grabbed my half hard cock. "I hope this is going to come back to life?"

"Thanks to Viagra, you can count on that!" I replied. "I was thinking about a quick swim until it does. Who's up for a quick dip?" I said as I walked over to the pool and dove in.

Everyone soon joined me in the water and we were soon laughing and chatting like old friends. I found myself chatting with Maz and I asked her if this was her first time here.

"Here yes, but we have been to Noosa before and went to the nudist beach at Alexandra Bay. Have you been there?"

"Yes quite a few times. It's a bit of hike to get there though. Where are you guys from?"

"The Central Coast of New South Wales, how about you?"

"I'm from Brisbane. So how did you find this place?" I asked.

"An online friend of mine told me about it. We are almost always nude at home during the summer and thought it would be good to hang out with some other nudists for a change. How do you know Sarah and Jason?"

"We met them at a swingers club a few months ago and have kept in touch with them since. We arrange to catch up with them here. Have you ever been to a swingers club?"

"No, but Vaughn and I are always up for new experiences,” Maz replied.

"New experiences, mmm. Did you have anything in mind that you want to try?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

"Well, I would like to try this," she said as she grabbed my cock under the water. "I wouldn't mind having some fun with the girls as well, if they were into it?"

"They are definitely into it!" I replied. "Anything else? Are there any fantasies we can help you with?"

"I've seen porn where the guys stand around a girl and then cum all over her?"

"Bukkake ? I think we could arrange that," I replied. I looked over at the others and Sarah and Julie were kissing while Jason and Vaughn stood nearby watching. "It looks like the action might be starting up again. Maybe you should go over and join the girls?"

Maz went over to the girls while I joined the guys as they watched on. As soon as Maz went over to the girls, Sarah drew her in close and kissed her deeply while Julie reached out and began to gently touch Maz's B-cup breasts.

From there the girls got serious and it all became a blur of action, kissing and touching everywhere. Jason, Vaughn and I just stood back and watched our ladies pleasuring each other as only ladies know how. Sarah whispered in Julie’s ear and then helped her up, onto the side of the pool. Julie spread her legs wide and Sarah started kissing and licking Julie’s bare pussy lips. Sarah looked up at Maz and invited her to take a turn.

Maz moved in and started to gently stroke and tease Julie’s pussy. She continued to move in, kissing and licking, running her tongue up and down Julie wet slit. Julie stated to moan with the pleasure from the attention she was receiving and when Sarah starting sucking on her sensitive nipples, it was enough to drive her over the top.

“Oh Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Julie exclaimed in pleasure. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

Maz continued to work Julie’s pussy with both her tongue and her fingers. I could see she had two fingers inside her pussy and a third in her arse. I knew that Julie loved that. Sarah continued teasing Julie’s nipples and kissing her passionately, their tongues dancing in and out of each others mouths.

“This is the fucking hottest thing I have ever seen,” said Vaughn; his eyes glued to the scene in front of him.

The hardness of my cock agreed with his statement and I just nodded in agreement. Julie’s second and third orgasms followed quickly, with the last one causing her to scream.

“Stop! Stop! Oh my God, please stop!” Julie cried out; begging for mercy from her torturers.

Maz stood up and lent forward to kiss Julie first and then Sarah; sharing the taste of Julie’s pussy with both of them.

“Who’s next?” Maz asked.

“You!” said Sarah, patting the side of the pool for Maz to sit on.

Julie slowly got to her feet and joined me in the pool. She hugged me tight and kissed me passionately.

“That was so intense,” she said as she relaxed in my arms and began floating in the water.

We turned to watch the next show unfolding in front of us. Sarah had beckoned Jason over to help her with Maz . The husband and wife team got to work on Maz’s hairy pussy. They took it in turns licking Maz’s slit and occasionally kissing each other and then kissing Maz. Hands and mouths were going everywhere with aim to please Maz and drive her to a climax.

“How does it feel, babe?” Vaughan asked his wife.

“Ahhh. This is fucking ahhhmazing ! Ahhh!” she screamed as the climax took control over her body .

Jason and Sarah continued with two tongues attacking Maz’s pussy. Jason had two fingers inside her pussy pounding her hard while Sarah had one finger gently probing Maz’s tight backdoor. Vaughn got out of the pool and knelt behind his wife, kissing her while his fingers tugged firmly on her nipples in the way he knew she loved.

“Ahhh! Fuck!” Maz screamed again as her second orgasm come rushing over her. “Stop! Stop! I surrender!” she screamed as she collapsed into her husband’s arms.

“Wow! You guys work great as a team,” I remarked to Sarah and Jason.

“We do enjoy our work, don’t we honey,” Sarah replied looking at Jason. He just nodded in reply.

“There are three very hard dicks here ladies, who’s going to take care of them?” Sarah asked.

“Can I have all three?” asked Maz. “I was saying to Steve earlier that I have always wanted a bukkake style cum bath. What do you say guys?”

“I’m in!” I replied.

“Me too!” said Jason.

“Let’s do it, said Vaughn.“Ok hon, this is your fantasy; how do you want to do it?”

“I’ll kneel down here, and you guys stand around me. Put your hands behind your back and let me do the work. All you have to do is tell me when you are cumming,” said Maz as she organised us into position.

“This should be interesting to watch,” Sarah said to Julie. “Let’s get comfortable on the day bed.”

As the other girls settled down to watch, Maz got to work on our stiff manhoods, handling them like a professional with one in each hand and another in her mouth. She changed frequently, moving her mouth from cock to cock and sucking hard to bring us quickly to orgasm. This was a lady who really enjoyed what she was doing and she cleverly worked our cocks with subtle touches that I had never experienced before.

Jason was the first to cum, and he unloaded a huge load all over Maz’s B-cup breasts. He moved over to join the other girls as Maz doubled her efforts on Vaughn and me. Maz could tell that Vaughn was close to cumming and she concentrated her efforts on him. She was soon rewarded for her efforts with another huge load all over her breasts again.

“Go and get the camera, Vaughn! I want some pictures of this,” said Maz as she returned her sole focus to me.

She held my cock with one hand and caressed my balls with the other.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

All the while, Maz slowly licked the head of my cock. Putting her lips on the end of my knob, she slowly swallowed my shaft until she had taken almost all of me inside her mouth. Moving her lips back to the tip, she began to build up speed. It was then that I felt her fingers gently probing my arse before gently pushing one inside my back door. This was all it took to send me completely over the edge.

“I’m cumming,” I gasped as I pulled my dick out of her mouth. My load shot out and hit her directly in the face, covering both her nose and cheeks.

Click! I looked over to see that Vaughn had taken a photo of his cum covered wife.

“Stand up hon, so I can get it all!” Vaughn said.

Click! Click! She was looking so sexy just standing there with cum all over her breasts and face. Maz wiped off the large drip that was on her nose with her fingers, before slipping the m in her mouth to lick them clean.

“Thanks boys. Does anyone want to help clean me up?” asked Maz, looking at Julie and Sarah.

Julie and Sarah jumped into action, with Julie going for the sticky cum on Maz’s breasts, while Sarah was licking, sucking and kissing Maz’s face. It only took a minute before she was cleaned up and the only evidence of the cum bath was stored in the camera.

I looked at my watch and noticed it was almost 5 pm.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind a shower and then a drink, before dinner, ” I said.

“Sounds like a great idea,” replied Vaughn. We then all retreated back into the house to find the showers.

Julie and I got to the shower first and began to wash each other. As I washed her beautiful breasts, she concentrated on my cock which was apparently very dirty. I rolled her sensitive nipples through my soapy fingers and leaned in to kiss her passionately. My hands moved down her body and I grabbed hold of her bum, pulling her in close.

"Sorry to interrupt," said Sarah as she entered the bathroom.

"That's ok, you can join us if you like," replied Julie. "I'd love to help you wash your back."

"Sounds good but it will have to be quick. We just got some bad news from home and have to leave soon. Our daughter, Callista, has broken her arm playing softball and has been taken to hospital."

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, my Mum is with her now but Jason and I want to get back to her," replied Sarah. "But I do have time for a quick shower if one of you can wash my back?"

"You can do her back. I want to wash her front!" said Julie with a naughty smile.

Sarah squeezed into the shower between us and we began to soap her down. I washed her back with my hands, occasionally slipping around to wash her perky breasts, while Julie worked her way down the front of Sarah's sexy body, stopping to thoroughly wash the shaved pussy in front of her.

Jason came into the bathroom wondering what had happened to his wife. Seeing her sandwiched between Julie and me, he put his hands on his hips and sighed.

"I was wondering where you had got to. I want to be on the road in 15 minutes," he said impatiently.

"Well I needed a shower, and Julie and Steve were kind enough to help," Sarah replied.

"You need one too, mate!" I said as I hopped out. "You don't want to see your mother-in-law and daughter smelling of sex."

He nodded and took my place in the shower, letting the ladies quickly wash him all over. After Jason had been washed and rinsed, they all got out and dried off. We left the bathroom and said our goodbyes to Sarah and Jason as they hastily dressed and packed up to leave.

We were waving goodbye when Maz and Vaughn emerged from their bathroom, freshly showered.

"Are they leaving already?" asked Vaughn.

"Yeah, their daughter is at the hospital with a broken arm," Julie replied.

"That's a real shame. I was looking forward to some more fun with them tonight," said Maz, looking somewhat dejected by the departure of Jason and Sarah. "I hope you guys aren't leaving too?"

"Us? No way! We have booked The Cave for tonight and plan to enjoy it, " I said.

"The Cave ? What's that?" Vaughn asked.

"It's a man-made cave just out the back here. It's got a spa and a massage table. It gets warmed up by the heat of the day and stays warm into the night. Julie and I had a lot of fun in there last time we stayed here."

"Spas and massages, that sounds very interesting. Can we join you?" Maz asked.

"Of course! The more the merrier ,” I replied.

Our host came over to tell us that dinner will be served in five minutes and to take our seats at the table. I opened a bottle of wine and poured glasses for everyone. Our host served a tasty pasta dish and we all sat down to enjoy a delicious meal and good conversations. It was just like a regular dinner party except for the fact that everyone was naked.

After dinner, our host told us that The Cave was ready, and not to worry about cleaning up afterwards. I grabbed a bottle of champagne from the fridge and told the others to grab some glasses as we headed out.

Inside The Cave was a large freshwater spa that had just been filled and a large massage table. A shower head hung from the roof beside the spa and a range of massage oils was on a shelf near the massage table.

"Who wants a spa first?" I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement, so I stepped in first to help the ladies when they entered.

Julie entered first and sat down on one side, followed by Maz who sat down opposite her. Vaughn stepped down into the spa last and sat next to Julie. I popped the cork off the champagne and poured a round into everyone's glass before sitting down next to Maz.

"Cheers, here's to new friends and getting to know them very well!" I said.

After clinking glasses, Maz grabbed my cock under the water.

"Was this what you had in mind when you said getting to know them better?" she asked with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Absolutely," I replied, as I placed my hand between her legs before gently running my fingers through her thick pubic bush.

I looked over at Julie and smiled, noting her hand was already attached to Vaughn's cock; while his hand was between her legs too. We all started chatting while we were quietly warming each other up for what was to come. Maz asked about our experience at the swingers club and we shared what happened in the club and the adventures we had to with Sarah and Jason. Maz focused in on Julie’s experience with the DP, with Jason and me, and how it had felt.

“It was unbelievable! I felt so full! Have you ever had one?” Julie replied to Maz’s questions.

“Only once but that was before Vaughn. I would like to try it again though. What do you think?” Maz said looking at me.

“I’m in!” I replied enthusiastically. “Are you okay with this, Vaughn?”

“I’ve always wanted to try it too! So let’s do it,” he replied with equal enthusiasm.

“One of the ways we like to warm up for anal is with rimming,” Maz said. “It really gets me going and ready for anything. Vaughn likes it too. Have you guys ever tried it?”

“I’ve never tried it,” replied Julie.

“I have, but only on giving not receiving,” I added.

“Well, why don’t we start off with some massages and see where it goes from there,” said Maz as she stepped out of the spa and began to dry off. “I love giving massages and I think Julie should be the first to receive one.”

We all followed Maz’s lead and stepped out of the spa and dried off. Julie lay down on the table face down and we moved in around her. Maz started up the top on Julie’s shoulders, while I got the middle and started on Julie’s sexy bum; Vaughn got the legs. Maz took control of our efforts, quietly telling us what to do. I was gently teasing Julie’s pussy and arse, trying to get her juices flowing. Julie was quietly moaning with pleasure as six hands roamed her body.

After about 10 minutes, Maz stopped us and told Julie to roll over. Maz moved up to Julie’s head and began to massage her head and face, while I went straight for Julie’s beautiful DD cup breasts that I love to play with. Vaughn worked Julie’s upper thighs and on to her waxed bare pussy.

“Now guys, it’s important that she is not allow to orgasm yet. Gentle teasing and touching only for the moment,” Maz instructed us. “We want to get her wet and ready first.”

Julie looked disappointed at first but then Maz whispered in her ear and she began to smile and relaxed. I tried to avoid Julie’s sensitive nipples, working around them with gentle caresses to her chest. Vaughn’s efforts with Julie’s pussy were getting her very wet and was working hard to make sure that she didn’t come.

Maz motioned us all to stop.

“Okay Sweetie, now I want you to roll over on to your front and then get up on your knees,” said Maz to Julie before turning to look at us. “Boys, come around the front here and give Julie your cocks to play with.”

Vaughn and I moved in front of Julie as she knelt on the massage table while Maz got in behind. Julie hungrily grabbed our cocks with one in each hand, before pulling us close enough for her to swallow our hard cocks. Maz started licking Julie’s pussy, getting her very wet before she replaced her tongue with two fingers inside Julie’s pussy. Maz moved up to Julie’s bottom and began tonguing her hole with slow gentle circles while her fingers continued to work Julie’s pussy.Julie stopped sucking my cock, which was in her mouth and moaned loudly with pleasure.

“Oh my fucking God!” she exclaimed. “Don’t stop Maz, don’t stop!”

Julie released our cocks from her hands as her climax built. Vaughn and I just stepped back to watch a true artist at work. Julie screamed and then groaned and then screamed again as the intensity of the climax hit her.

“Okay, stay there babe,” Maz told her. “Now Steve, bring that thick monster over her. She is ready for you.”

Maz hopped off the table while I climbed up behind Julie. I lined my cock up to her puckered hole and slowly began to slide it in. It slipped in easier than I expected and began to slowly and gently fuck Julie’s arse for the first time. I felt some hands then spread my bum cheeks and I turned to see Maz pushing her tongue onto my puckered hole. I stopped pumping Julie to enjoy the sensation of a tongue working its way around my arse for the first time. It was felt amazing.

Maz stopped licking my arse but quickly replaced her tongue with a gentle finger that probed inside, while her other hand began to gently caress my balls.

“Fuck her slowly now, give her arse the fucking it deserves,” said Maz softly.

I started pumping slow into Julie’s arse while Maz continued to play with mine. Vaughn stood there amazed at the scene in front of him until Julie reached out for his cock to play with, including him into this connection of bodies. While I continued pumping slowly into Julie, Maz’s spare hand moved from my balls to Julie’s clit and began teasing her to her next climax. Julie groaned again with pleasure as the sensations of the orgasm began to build. When Vaughn reached over and began to pull and tease Julie’s sensitive nipples, it sent her over the edge.

“Aaahhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh My Fucking God!” Julie screamed and she tightened the muscles around her arse.

This in turn brought on my climax and I grunted loudly as I came deep inside her bowels. Maz removed her finger my arse and stepped back to allow us to untangle ourselves. Julie collapsed forward and pulled herself off my cock.

“That was fucking amazing!” exclaimed Julie, while I just nodded in agreement.

“Where did you learn that?” I asked.

“I was pretty adventurous before I met Vaughn. I had some very interesting teachers show me their tricks,” replied Maz.

“Well, give us a few minutes to recover and we'll show you some of ours,” I said.

While Julie and I hopped back in the spa to relax and recover, Vaughn got Maz on the massage table and began to massage her back. Julie just cuddled up to me, very content with the massive orgasm she had just experience.

“That was intense,” Julie said to me quietly as we watched Vaughn’s powerful hands go to work on Maz’s back.

“I know,” I replied. “Did you know that she had a finger in my arse while I was fucking yours?”

“Really? Did you like it?” asked Julie.

“I've never experienced that before and yes, I think I did like it,” I replied.

“Are you going to be able to get hard again to give Maz her DP?”

“Thanks to the Viagra, I should be able to get hard again.”

“Want some help?” Julie asked with a naughty smile. She patted the side of the spa, encouraging me to sit up there.

Once on the side, Julie went straight for my soft cock or “her cock” as she is fond of calling it. She began licking and sucking my balls as she stroked my shaft. I looked over at Maz and Vaughn and he had worked his way down her body and was massaging her sexy bum. I also noticed that Maz was gently stroking Vaughn’s still hard cock. I guess he must have taken a Viagra too.

Julie’s mouth moved to the knob of “her cock”, alternating between gentle licks and fierce sucking.She knew how to bring it back to life better than anyone. I continued watching the action on the massage table and could see Vaughn now had several fingers deep in Maz’s pussy and was pushing his wife towards a climax in a way that only a lover knows how. By the time, Maz reached her first orgasm of the night, my cock was hard again.

At the sound of Maz’s orgasm, Julie looked up from my cock to see what was happening.

“Someone’s having fun,” remarked Julie.

“The fun is just about to start,” replied Vaughn. “Do you want to help get her ready?”

“Yes please,” Julie replied , as she stepped out of the spa.

“Up on your knees honey,” Vaughn said to Maz. “Okay Julie, why don’t you start with her pussy and then work your way up to her arse. She really loves it when you alternate between tongue and finger.”

I just stood there watching this, my hand slowly stroking my stiff cock. Vaughn continued to caress his wife with one hand while also stroking his manhood with the other. See that I had one hand free I moved over to the table and began playing with Maz’s B-cup breasts, rolling her nipple in my fingers. Julie was following Vaughn’s instructions as she added rimming to her resume’ of sexual adventures.

With all the attention she was receiving, Maz’s second climax came on pretty fast, and she groaned loudly as it hit.

“I want your cocks in me, now! I need to be fucked,” Maz demanded as she sat up.

“The lady wants your cocks boys,” Julie said taking charge. “Steve, get on the table. Maz, when you’re ready, slide your pussy on to his cock. Vaughn once she’s got all of Steve inside her, get up there and slowly put your cock in her bum. But first let me lube you up.”

While Julie got on her knees and began sucking on Vaughn’s cock to lube him up, I got onto the table and then Maz got on top of me.

“Thank you for this,” Maz said before she kissed me passionately.

As our tongues danced in each others mouths, she grabbed my cock and guided it deep inside her hairy pussy. We continued kissing for several minutes as I slowly started thrusting my cock deep inside her. The moment was broken when we felt Vaughn climbing up on the table and we stopped fucking while he positioned himself.

Vaughn slowly pushed his cock into his wife’s bum while Julie helped it into position. I could feel him slowly penetrating her though the thin membrane that separated Maz’s two holes.

“Are you both in?” Julie asked us.

We nodded our replies.

“Okay, steady there for a moment; let her get used to it. How does it feel?” Julie asked Maz.

“ Ohhh! Fucking amazing!” groaned Maz .

“Alright boys, when you are ready, slow deep thrusts,” said Julie.

Vaughn and I began thrusting our cocks deep inside of Maz. It took us a few goes to get up a good rhythm but once we did we slowly started to increase the pace. I looked at Maz and she had her eyes shut as she enjoyed the feeling of two cocks sliding deep inside her. I heard a quiet groan over to one side and looked over to see Julie standing there watching us with one hand slowly working her pussy while the other was playing with her tits.

I looked back to Maz as she groaned with pleasure. Her face only inches from mine, now she had her eyes open and was looking at me.

“Feeling good?” I asked.

“Feeling fucking great!” was her reply. “Fuck me harder!”

I started to thrust my cock as hard as I could, trying to get my seven inches as deep inside her as possible. Vaughn was also picking up the pace and was fucking his wife’s sexy bottom with long deep strokes. Maz was responding to our increased efforts and I could tell her climax was approaching. When she started to cum, I could feel the muscles around her pussy tighten. Vaughn must have felt it too and it was enough to help him cum, spraying his sperm deep inside his wife’s bum.

“Oohh! Fuck Me!” Maz cried out as she collapsed onto me.

I looked over at Julie again as she also came with her fingers buried deep inside her own pussy.

“That was hot!” Julie said as she came over and kissed me first and then Maz.

We lay there for a few minutes recovering before Vaughn pulled his softening cock out and hopped of the table. It was then that Maz noticed that I still had my hard cock inside her and that I hadn’t cum.

“Do you want me to keep going?” she asked sweetly.

“No, it’s okay. It’s the Viagra keeping me hard,” I replied. “Anyway I’m sure that Julie will want some more after we clean up.”

“Absolutely, you know I can never get enough of you,” my beautiful girlfriend chimed in.

As we all hopped back into the spa to relax before going to bed, I thought to myself that life was pretty fucking good.
Published 
Written by Stephen_Q
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments